About Primo Dialler

Primo Dialler is a cloud-based call center solution that offers a predictive dialer, integrated voice response (IVR) and reporting functionalities. The solution caters to industry segments such as insurance, debt collection,...

Browse Primo Dialler Reviews

Shannon S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Service For Money

Great at a taliored serice The team are simply the best when it comes to any request they are willing to do whatever it takes to aid us a company

Pros

Efficiency of the system and reporting

Cons

Not Much I would change with primo Dialler

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

Best Value for Money with great service expected.
Mohammed N.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Awesome service Thank you primodialler!!!

My overall experience with primodialler has been a very positive one.
I find the team to be very polite and professional. Would recommend them to anyone needing such a service.

Pros

Software is incredibly user friendly and quite reliable.
Any issues I have had have been rectified swiftly. Support are always on hand to help and are very professional. Have covered ALL my needs and are flexible to whatever my business demands. No job is too tedious or ever ignored. As well as the remote capabilities of using it away from the office has been most helpful. Especially in the current climate.

Cons

I wish the DID change was free of charge. Lol

Nancy B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

Brilliant Company - 5* service

Since I joined just over a year ago I have to say Primo Dialler are such a good company to deal with, everyone I have ever spoken to is so friendly and professional and always willing to help as much as possible – it really is a pleasure to deal with them! I have recently changed my dialler system and as usual the help and service I have received has been brilliant – [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially really went out of his way to help me. They really are great company to work with, I highly recommend them.

Pros

All the software I have and use through Primo is easy to set up and use and very efficient.

Cons

Nothing the software is excellent and easy to use.

Top Primo Dialler Alternatives

Muhammad T.

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Tremendous support

Great I must say I have never seen such quick and effective support response in my VoIP industry group.

Pros

We just purchased DIDs atm but the support is top on the line

Cons

Using our proprietary designed setup atm.

Akanmu D.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 24/07/2020

The team and the dialler is exceptionally Innovative and efficient

It is cost effective and help us as acompany to get more calls tractions.

Pros

It is very easy to understand everything about the interface even as a first time user and the response of the Primoteam regarding any help you might need are out of this world.
Finally, you can get your own customized the way you really want it with few additional payments to no charges.

Cons

Nothing.Everything about the dialler are magnificiently effective.

Kiolen G.

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Efficient, affordable and reliable system

I was previously using another dialer system and had many issues with reporting and viewing so I planned on change, other dialer systems had too long time frames to set up after my VOIP went down and this was going to cause a drop in production.

I got on a call with the support team from primo and I was shocked with the Response, they had me set up in 11 Hours! With a new VOIP provider and new CLI! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! Would recommend primo to everyone.

Pros

Navigation is very simple, self explanatory.
Quick and easy to adapt to.
Reporting is phenomenal, full detail and excellent breakdown.
Real-time dashboard feature keeps you updated all the time.

Remote support is so quick and helpful.
Set up was amazingly quick.

Cons

No cons, recommend primo to everyone, no hassle and quick setup

Jonathon B.

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Great customer support

Pros

Great customer support, highly responsive and can have problems solved in minutes.
Very easy to use
Great reporting system-ideal for large or small call centres.

Cons

Have issues regularly which impacts dialing time- although the customer support were quick to attempt to resolve the amount of issues can slow productivity down.

Ashley H.

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Great product and service

Excellent !

Pros

The product itself is perfect, but the support service is impressive which definitely makes it the best solution.

Cons

There isn't any negative issues with the solution as they make it work and fit the requirements.

Shilleah S.

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Excellent Dialer System!

The Primo Dialler team is excellent. We had so many connectivity issues with our previous dialer, and with Primo Dialler, the issues are now non-existent. We have an all-inclusive plan, with unlimited minutes, and any support ticket is resolved and closed within a matter of hours. Primo Dialler is definitely on the top of their game. 10/10 - will stay with them as long as we have a need for a dialer!

Pros

The ease of use, the fabulous support team available to me 24/7, and the PRICE!

Cons

Still a lot of features that I do not know how to use. Love love love all the options though. :)

Yeshuwanth L.

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

Excellent

Pros

I have nothing but rave reviews for the Primo team. The platform is simple & easy to use for operators with all the power you'd expect for admins.

Cons

I am quite used to more text based dialler and find the dialler quite colorful and large although I understand for most people this would be a benefit as it does make things clear but for preference I quite like text dialler with no pzazz.

Jay L.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

Great Solution & Top-Notch Service

Their support is spot-on with timely response both via email and live chat.

Take the time to check out their solution before you make a final decision on contact center software.

Pros

Clean UI

Cons

None.

Kumar R.

Reviewed on 05/06/2017

Excellent Services!!! they are one of the best voip providers in UK.

Pros

User friendly Portal, connectivity is without any error in line and overall they charge much low for VOIP services.

Cons

There is nothing to write bad about them but yes portal can be bit more user friendly .

Neil J.

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Dialler review

Pros

That you can dial from a mobile caller I’d

Cons

Just getting use to a different system . Also I need to work out how to transfer to any number s

Luis A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Nexus review

Pros

its ease to use, user-friendly interface

Cons

I don't have full access to all your settings, sometimes the support team takes too long to respond

Fraser M.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Great platform, great service!

We found Primo through a recommendation on Linkedin and since initial contact they have been fantastic.
The platform itself is very easy to use and call quality is 2nd to none.
The service provided by staff can not be faulted - Rep has been great in getting us set up.
Support have been amazingly helpful and patient with the training and any technical questions I had.

Revel L.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/08/2021

Support Staff Unhelpful and Too Time Consuming

Pros

The Pros of this software wasn't experienced.

Cons

Upon setting up and account - I couldn't login after being able to login successfully no longer than a week ago.

So naturally I thought I'd contact support thinking it would be an easy password reset - I was wrong.

Several emails back and forth to find my account because "I did not exist"

Which to my surprise was crazy, because I was using the software not only a few days ago..

Anyhow, a few precious hours were wasted, only to be greeted with a "You must contact your support admin"

So I received an email address to contact.

I emailed and got a reply that this rep was going to be 'out of office for another two weeks'

So I emailed to original rep and stating the above

Then was told to 'call this number on whatsapp'

It was right here I decided to give up.

Primo Dialler your support chain is broken, fix it for the sake of future users.

I'll be going elsewhere

Kalay R.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Excellent dialling system

Excellent experience overall and excellent support as well

Pros

This software has an excellent interface which is user friendly and I was able to implement this system into my business very easily.

Cons

Not much however maybe an option to add a built in Quality scorecards with recordings feature.

Kate F.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

Primo Dialler is a great value and a great experience.

I work with Hawwah oftentimes and she has been able to smooth the way for us to get the things we need. Also we like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some of the other guys in the Support Group are APlus Plus.

Pros

We have found that this dialer services all of our needs as an organization. And we appreciate the Skype Feed Support group which provides alot of training and transparency to those in the feed to learn the dialer.

Cons

During COVID we did experience some problems as people were dialing from home, but the support feed really helped out and made it an overall good experience despite the unique challenges

Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

We were looking for a real partner to grow our business.

VICIdial

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

We liked the product and the people.
Shawan C.

Reviewed on 24/04/2021

Primo Review_KwalklickLLP

Pros

- ease of access
- less human/user intervention
- more automated
- extensive reporting capability
- acceptable call:minutes aggregate ratio
- good support team

Cons

- wallboard has too much color
- expensive for small/medium startups, should consider pricing

RingCentral MVP and Vonage Business Communications

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

- Low connectivity - Very low productivity - Less ROI - Too much user intervention required,less of automation

VICIdial

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

- referred by close business colleagues
Rach K.

Great Support Team!

These guys are great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the support team make selling and using this product very easy and stress free for us ......[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is possibly the most positive person I know, nothing phases him! :-)

Pros

Easy to use, and fully customisable. We have clients who need to integrate with several different CRM's and this is the only dialler that allows us to do that with ease. Given the current pandemic, deployment can be done remotely, as with the training (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !) - the dialler is also geared up for use on mobile phones for home workers, which is something that is essential to our client base at the moment.

Cons

Call rates could be cheaper ;-).

Selena L.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Honest and upfront pricing with a great updated vicidial interface!

From my inquiry on a Sunday afternoon, to our free trial with great support, to our implementation to go live, these guys have been on top of our inquiries, more than willing to help. Our account manager checks in often to see how we are and I believe he sincerely cares. I've already referred them to two other companies, and will continue to do so. Their pricing is great and upfront. No tricks, just treats :)

Pros

The simplicity of the interface and pricing is more than fair for the quality.

Cons

-Some integrations are a little time consuming, but it's to be expected.
-Support has to order your DID's and ACCID's, which takes 24 hours to be applied to your account. (Overall, that's not a huge issue if you plan ahead.)

Shafique W.

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Perfect

Excellent Dialer Solutions
Excellent 24/7 Skype/Web Support
Redundant Voice over IP Services
Market Competitive Rates
Flexible Solutions to meet YOUR Needs

Pros

It is a cost-effective, stable, efficient and well-supported product I have come across so far, It saves you time and money and all extra effort to manage an in-house solution and you can focus on your Sales.

Cons

Nothing so far all seems fine and have not encountered any issues.

Luke I.

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

Excellent Dialler

Pros

Great dialler system works how i want it too, works very really have a problem if i do have a problem the support team at Primo Dialler are next level fix any of my problem within a few mins.

Cons

No cons at all the company is great and good price compared to other dialler systems i looked at.

Nouman S.

Awesome Dialer

overall its very good dialer

Pros

Software and recording feature are very good

Cons

its slightly difficult to setup softphone on desktop

Peter G.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

Brilliant Service and Excellent Product

I have spent years looking for a decent remote web based system that can match the quality of a internal hardware system and I have finally found it. I couldn't recommend the product more and the service is amazing and instant. Its allowed me to setup a multi agent remote call center with users all over the the world. Very Very good could not recommend this more highly.

Pros

Call quality and ease of use