Primo Dialler Reviews

About Primo Dialler

Primo Dialler is a cloud-based call center solution that offers a predictive dialer, integrated voice response (IVR) and reporting functionalities. The solution caters to industry segments such as insurance, debt collection,...

4.7
4.9

Browse Primo Dialler Reviews

Emil
Emil

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

I am very much satisfied with the service and find their support team ridiculously great!

Increased contact rate, efficiency, productivity and fast return of investment

Pros

The ability to get to my real time reports, monitor agents even when I am out of the office.. and most importantly track my team's performance on a regular basis without spending too much time sorting out data. The software allows me to be on top of my role.

Devesh

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

A tech novice's dream

Pros

The simplicity to get started was most impressive. I was up and running within the first day.

Cons

I was unable to customise the wallboard (or haven't figured out how yet).

I think it would be useful to be able to see how many leads are left in the dialler (and hopper) without having to navigate to the campaign tab each time especially If someone is just monitoring the wallboard and does not have access to the admin functions to reload etc.

Genesys Cloud CX

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

The initial contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Had he not made personal contact with me to discuss my situation I likely would have gone with ConnexOne.
Revel
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/08/2021

Support Staff Unhelpful and Too Time Consuming

Pros

The Pros of this software wasn't experienced.

Cons

Upon setting up and account - I couldn't login after being able to login successfully no longer than a week ago.

So naturally I thought I'd contact support thinking it would be an easy password reset - I was wrong.

Several emails back and forth to find my account because "I did not exist"

Which to my surprise was crazy, because I was using the software not only a few days ago..

Anyhow, a few precious hours were wasted, only to be greeted with a "You must contact your support admin"

So I received an email address to contact.

I emailed and got a reply that this rep was going to be 'out of office for another two weeks'

So I emailed to original rep and stating the above

Then was told to 'call this number on whatsapp'

It was right here I decided to give up.

Primo Dialler your support chain is broken, fix it for the sake of future users.

I'll be going elsewhere

Top Primo Dialler Alternatives

Jermaine

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Very easy to use and very cost efficient. A new industry leader

Very positive. 24 hour support always available and there to help and assist whenever I need.

Pros

Its very easy to use and is really cost efficient compared to other systems out there

Cons

There were a few extra things I had to pay for like an inbound number priced at £1.50 per month however including that it is still less than 50% cheaper than other platforms

Connex For QuickBooks

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

Because it was less expensive and after my trial I can see that it delivers the exact same as the alternative products.
Stuart
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Primo Dialler

My experience so far has been excellent. As mentioned above any time I have had an issue or a feature missing that i needed, they have picked up my call quickly and either got it resolved while I was on that call or they have called me back within 10 minutes with a resolution to whatever I have asked.

This is my first business and first time looking for a dialler system, so everything was confusing to me at first and the amount of choice was overwhelming. Primo gave me a very simple breakdown of costs and different options for me to choose from that suited my needs and just made the process very easy.

We are a small company but have been given an A class service that has exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with my choice and I don't feel I will ever need to look elsewhere in the future.

Thank you Primo and staff.

Pros

It has everything that I need and is easy to learn. My advisors were able to pick up how to use the system for everything they need within 1 hour. The detailed guides provided for other features are excellent as well and have been very useful for me learning and remembering how to use other features on the admin side.
The wallboards are clear for me to see what is going on.
I can listen into calls live very easily and finding past calls in very easy too.

Cons

Some features that I needed were not setup at the start, this may have been due to some of my instructions or lack of, when i was discussing my company's needs on the initial setup call.
All issues i had were resolved within 10 minutes of me calling the incredibly helpful and friendly Customer Support team.

Stu

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

1st class product, 1st class support and technical assistance

Pros

Primo dialler offer the best dialler solution i have used. It's very reliable, easy to use and very customisable to meet our needs. Most technical queries are resolved in the 1st call but always inline with the timescales agreed.

The costs are very competitive too (we made a significant monthly saving when we changed our hosted dialler provider).

I have no hesitation in recommending PrimoDialler to anyone looking for hosted dialler.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike. If the functionality isn't there, we can have it custom made.

Luke
Luke

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

Excellent Dialler

Pros

Great dialler system works how i want it too, works very really have a problem if i do have a problem the support team at Primo Dialler are next level fix any of my problem within a few mins.

Cons

No cons at all the company is great and good price compared to other dialler systems i looked at.

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Primo is superior to any other dialing software I have used

Since using Primo, my overall company productivity has increased.

Pros

Tech support is brilliant and always available. Easy to use, and great value.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about Primo. It is superior to any other dialing software I have used.

Aditya
Aditya

Dialler Review

Pros

Primo dailler are best in class , Very humble .helpful , quick, effective.. Wish you all the success...

Cons

As far as their services are concern nothing which i can think off.

Daryl
Daryl

Best Dialler System

Pros

Easy to use and the support team is really reliable and offers support immediately

Cons

have not had any issues yet with Primo, the support team are always ready to assist

Shane
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Excellent Service - Friendly Staff

Pros

Setup was a breeze, after the initial discussions, we were able to have our system configured and running in no time. Customer Service was Excellent, the staff were quick to address any concerns and answer all questions and render support. No downtime has been experience yet! Love it!

Cons

No cons at this moment. I really cannot think of anything to say.

Scott
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

Best of the best

Primo is half the cost I was spending with other company’s and the customer service is unmatched

Pros

The customer service aspect is unmatched , these guys are able to assist me anytime I have an issue

Cons

Haven’t found anything yet however a more robust crm would be useful

RingEX

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

I seen the platform before I tried
Waqas

Reviewed on 02/10/2020

One Of Best Dialer

Amazing Experience . Enjoyed being on this dialler. Would recommend any one to switch it over if you are looking a complete dialer solution with reasonable prices

Pros

Very Easy to use and Very helping customer support staff

Cons

Reporting feature could have been betterr

Kavita
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 05/02/2018

Excellent Service, Brilliant product

My staff are producing better results

I think overall the system does what it is meant to do - pretty good overall, the only negative thing will depend on your internet if it is slow, but overall we have had no issues at all

Pros

The software was easy to install, and easy to operate, it has worked very well for our project, staff was trained on the system and managed to operate the software quite quickly

Jonathon

Great customer support

Pros

Great customer support, highly responsive and can have problems solved in minutes.
Very easy to use
Great reporting system-ideal for large or small call centres.

Cons

Have issues regularly which impacts dialing time- although the customer support were quick to attempt to resolve the amount of issues can slow productivity down.

Willem
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Excellent SIP Provider

I found Primo after having so many issues with my previous sip provider,
Primo is a very professional and helpful company 24 hours any time they are there. Keep up the good job Primo.

Pros

Setup is very easy to implement and configure, Voice quality very good

Cons

Never cam across any issues where improvements are needed

Peter
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

Brilliant Service and Excellent Product

I have spent years looking for a decent remote web based system that can match the quality of a internal hardware system and I have finally found it. I couldn't recommend the product more and the service is amazing and instant. Its allowed me to setup a multi agent remote call center with users all over the the world. Very Very good could not recommend this more highly.

Pros

Call quality and ease of use

Asif

Reviewed on 05/02/2018

Really professional approach.

The support and professionalism is second to none. Every time we've had a query the response has been polite, professional and timely.

Pros

simple and easy to use, and a great support team available on hand if we need assistance. Brilliant team to work with.

Amanda
Amanda

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Excellent. The guys are awesome!

Pros

Easy to use and very efficient. The customer service was also very good and reliable. I loved that I didn't need to have extensive technical skills to operate it.

bablu

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

it's good, very easy to use. i recomend it

I have good experience.

Pros

it's good predictive dialler , previous dialler have I face that dialler answering machine issues and high minutes consume but in this dialler no answering machine issues and minutes consume. dialler and voip both are good ,

Cons

it's user friendly . anyone mange this software easily.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Great Support and Customer Service!!!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been really helpful from a customer service perspective, especially with the prompt delivery of the service.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] swiftly set up the service along with our custom requests in an attentive manner!

Highly recommended.

Pros

Simple and easy to set up, serves its purpose.

Cons

No faults spotted, working like a charm.

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Primo

Increase in appointments booked and really getting the best from our staff and data

Pros

A really Easy to use dialler with easy set up and a pay as you go option and great back up from the support team

Cons

There’s nothing I dislike about it. It’s basic but does the job we need

Mohamed
Mohamed
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 11/12/2017

Very smart dialler tool our team use it with ease

Pros

Very Agile, interactif and fit perfectly every BPO needs
We like the flexibility of its options and the open choice of customizations

Cons

I recommand 100% Primo to every Professional that need a dialler
Very reactive helpdesk service also available 24/7

Kumar

Reviewed on 05/06/2017

Excellent Services!!! they are one of the best voip providers in UK.

Pros

User friendly Portal, connectivity is without any error in line and overall they charge much low for VOIP services.

Cons

There is nothing to write bad about them but yes portal can be bit more user friendly .

K

Reviewed on 18/02/2016

Dialler Software System & Phone System

I have been very happy with the service received from the Primo Dialler Team, they not only have managed to save us money, but also they system has enabled my recruitment consultants to work more effective, and increase the level of sales.
Due to the high volume of incoming calls we had issues with calls being dropped and missed with the new system in place this has now improved our system. I would recommend this organisation to other businesses and friends as the overall service has been beneficial for our Recruitment Business. Thank You