About My Clients Plus

My Clients Plus is a cloud-based medical platform. It is used by mental and behavioral health providers for medical practice management. My Clients Plus’ key features comprise therapy billing, client portal, to-do list, therapy...

Browse My Clients Plus Reviews

Kathy H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 04/10/2021

Psychiatry Use

Overall it has been good. They have added a lot of features since we started using it 12 years ago. It is easy to use. Wish it had prescription integration.

Pros

I like that it is fairly easy to use and doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles that a psychiatry practice doesn't need in comparison to a regular medical practice.

Cons

I don't like that you have to do a lot of clicking around just to print an invoice or to apply a partial payment or write off some of the amount due in different screens. I wish we could enter everything in one screen before invoicing it. I also wish that the list of past appointments for a patient could be tagged with a no show or a late cancel so we didn't have to write it in the notes below a patient's profile instead. I also wish it would list the balance of a patient right on the calendar next to their name because we often miss the fact that a patient still owes money. you don't see that amount unless you actually click on the patient's profile.

Janet S.

Reviewed on 04/10/2021

MCP for a small psychology practice

I am currently in the process of relocating my office. Not having masses of paper files to move is a relief.

Pros

I purchased MCP in 2013 when many newer software products were not available. I spoke with colleagues and they were primarily using MCP and were pleased. I have appreciated the customer service when I couldn't figure something out on my own. Generally, the product is intuitive, flexible and reliable. After eight years with MCP I am still satisfied.

Cons

I find the month-end statement process a bit duplicative and tedious.

Claire L.

Reviewed on 17/11/2017

There are so many benefits to using this product and the customer support is outstanding!

Ease of filing claims and knowing they are being filed per industry standards. Ease of tracking information for each client as well as payments made by clients. The back up and support available by well informed representatives of MCP

Pros

The ease entering new client information through the process of entering sessions and filing electronically is a seamless process. I started using this system since 2007 and MCP is always on top of industry standards and continuously improving features with no price increase.
I refuse to pay a biller when I can electronically file primary and secondary claims for all the insurance companies all in one place. Isn't that amazing !!
You can easily see whether your claims have processed correctly so that you can correct any
errors you have made. I no longer file paper claims and the electronic filing process serves as
proof of a claim being submitted so I am assured that the insurance companies will acknowledge and pay. An added feature which I love is the ability to use charge card payments with each session by using the pay now option . I can't believe how much this system makes my life so much easier to track all aspects of my business....love it !

Cons

Like any system, it takes learning how to use it but I have found that when I needed help to learn the system, the staff was so helpful, answering questions within a very short time. The most cumbersome part of the process is entering eob's but even that has become faster. I do not feel a need to enter and use all the accounting aspects of the system and that works ok for me.

Top My Clients Plus Alternatives

InSync Healthcare Solutions

Diane A.

Reviewed on 10/11/2018

Terrific Support, Very Good Deal

The support staff is wonderful. The support staff is amazing. Like with most complex software, there is a learning curve at the beginning. These people will continue to talk you through smaller problems and make training appointments with you for more complex issues that are a little hard to wrap around at first (such as secondary insurances).

Pros

This software is easy to use (once trained), saves a ton of time not having to enter insurance payment information manually, and it comes a a much more reasonable price than other therapist billing and electronic record software. I love being able to charge client's for their co-pays, co-insurances, and deductibles as soon as I get the electronic claims in. Because this happens very quickly, I save a lot of money not having to bill clients, not chasing after them two months or more after their session date, etc. I get indicators if something has gone wrong with the billing and I can easily fix it and re-submit.

Cons

I did run into one rare incident in which I was not able to bill Regence as the secondary insurance when Humana was the primary. I could run the secondary through Availity, but I looked into that and it seemed so cumbersome as to not be worth the small secondary payment.

Sherryl S.

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

My Clients Plus: Great Practice Management Software!

Pros

I have used My Clients Plus for over 4 years now. I am a solo practitioner and this program meets all of my needs to manage my practice. The electronic billing is easy and efficient. I get paid quickly with no errors most of the time. If there are errors, they're mine! The progress note feature is great too, with lots of choices as to the templates you use. And the Scheduler is easy to use as well. The price is less than comparable companies also. And as far as customer service goes, you reach someone quickly and they resolve any issues or answer questions you have.

Cons

There reports are limited in their scope. There are times I would like to find information in report form and it's not available.

Casey M.

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

Therapy Billing Support, LLC LOVES My Clients Plus!

Solves all billing problems!!

Pros

I am a biller...and the MCP software is the BEST software for billing!!!! I have worked in loads of softwares over the years, and will ONLY work in MCP now. The billing is efficient and clear...easy to reprocess those hard to process claims...easy to track client balances and track ALL claims to ALL insurance companies. WE LOVE MY CLIENTS PLUS!!! The software is easy to learn, and you will get paid for all of your work! Love it!!

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like!!

Barbara B.

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

No more insurance hassles!

I use MCP for billing and note keeping. When I was audited by BCBS I used my notes from MCP and received my highest score ever.

Pros

I am able to bill insurance immediately after seeing a client and I get paid within 1-2 weeks. MyClientsPlus’ software is user friendly and their customer service is patient and responsive.

Cons

Although it costs a little more than some other billing software, I believe it is worth it for the convenience.

Erika F.

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

Ideal for independent mental health providers

My Clients Plus is the foundation for my entire practice. I can access it from multiple devices and this, coupled with the general ease of use, allows me to work from any location.

Pros

This software has been the foundation of my practice for six years. It has a notable ease of use, clear sections, and all elements necessary for a private practice.

Cons

I have not encountered any obstacles with this software.

Suzanne J.

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

I am a 1 person private practice business and I love MyClients. Filing with insurance is easy. I typically have few problems with being paid. I highly recommend!

Pros

It is so easy to use and if I am struggling at all, the customer service team responds very quickly!

Cons

I really have not had any problems. The only feedback that would help is if a claim is rejected a notification when I sign I would be very helpful.

Begh D.

Please add simple improvements

Please ‘freeze’s column headers so when one scrolls down a page, they can still see the column header.

Please make it easier to correct errors. For example when an insurance company initially denies a claim but later pays it. Also - payments from secondary payers have to be entered manually - not automatically like with primary payers.

Pros

Easy to use; cost is readonable.
Thats sll

Cons

Unfriendly in terms of correcting errors.

Jennifer D.

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

Great Software for Medical Records and Billing.

Excellent!!! I could not ask for more in a product and customer service staff and response.

Pros

It is very user friendly and I have experience using other medical record software with the Military and Community Mental Health Agencies.

Cons

I would love to be able to charge a parent's credit card one time for two of their children who are receiving services.

Quentin E.

Excellent Product and service

Before using My Clients Plus we were spending a lot of time on the phone with insurance companies trying to straighten out issues. We have cut that time more than in half and the mistakes are human error not the product. The staff are understanding to our issues and help us correct any problems we may have. Their knowledge is fantastic and a boom for our small company.

Pros

The ease of the software for our agency was a great selling point but early one the service provided by the staff was tremendous. They were with us every step of the way and helped us in the setup and continued use.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Any problems we may have had are mainly human error and the staff helps correct and explain them to us.

Amanda M.

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

Customer Service Jacqulyn Nelson

I am an office assistant with limited experience in billing so I frequently call into MCP for assistance. Even in some of the most complicated and confusing situations I have always be treated kindly and with seemingly limitless patients! I feel like I am being listen to and genuine effort if put into helping solve the issue I am having. I appreciate all the representative's I have spoken with and would recommend and have My Clients Plus to all the providers I know! Thank you so much for your support.

Pros

Easy to use, many features for record keeping and outstanding customer support

Karen F.

My Clients Plus Review

Overall, I have had a very positive experience with My Clients Plus.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I have gotten great technical support when I have encountered a problem.

Cons

I do not have anything that I dislike about the software.

Lori G.

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Lifesaver! I have been using My Clients Plus since the early years.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great customer service. Very economical. I may be able to retire a year early from the savings!

Cons

It can sometimes be difficult to add a secondary diagnosis. But I may just need more practice with this.

Donna W.

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Fast, easy billing and documentation. Fantastic, immediate customer service. Constant upgrades to incorporate customer suggestions and feedback.

Pros

Easy to use, comprehensive, great customer service.

Cons

Individual billing for all 13 of my therapists.

Colin P.

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

My clients plus

See above

Pros

Saves me a lot of time with billing
Prompt and helpful customer service
User friendly

Cons

I wish it were free. I undestand why it's not.

Christopher M.

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Easy to use software that saves money!

Overall, very positive.

Pros

This software makes is quite easy to bill. Whenever problems come up, its easy to get through to support staff. No waiting! Someone actually picks up the phone to help you!

Cons

It doesn't account for differing copays. As a result, it creates a large balance owed.

Darrell G.

Could’ve been great

I’ve had no major complaints until the price I had to pay quintupled. Currently seeking an alternative.

Pros

I found your software convenient for electronic billing. It was rarely unavailable, so good uptime.

Cons

The way you bill customers is currently punitive relative to the way we were attracted to your product initially.

Jeanne A.

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

no longer has any customer service

terrible can't get phone calls or emails answered

Pros

I liked this company for many years and often referred friends to use it. But in the last few months the fees have gone up and I can no longer get a response to questions I would not recommend to anybody for the the hidden fees and no help at all

Cons

Used to be a great company but no longer

Debbie W.

Reviewed on 01/12/2016

GREAT customer service!!!

I've been using MCP for over a year and the customer service is incredible. I made a horrible error deleting a bunch of information accidentally, and I got very concerned about it. I had such good prior experience with their customer support that I decided to read out to them before freaking out too much. My expectation was that the error I made could not be reversed. Not only did they reverse my error, they did it in a matter of minutes!!!! Their customer support is exceptional and it's nice to know they are always available to answer questions and resolve what seem big problems!

Pros

Great customer service, price.

Cons

Not too intuitive how to use various features.

Jennifer A.

Reviewed on 18/02/2015

Very user friendly!

My Clients Plus has made billing for multiple providers a breeze. The program is user friendly and the customer service is great. I always get to speak to a live person who is knowledgeable and not just reading a script.
I have used MCPlus for several years at different companies, and when I was tasked in choosing an ETR and billing software' I choose My Clients Plus'it has made my job easier, with the reporting and the templates for provider notes.

Susan L.

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

My Clients Plus/Jituzu

I have used MCP since 2006 and not only do you get software but a wonderful company of supportive people who know what they are doing, as well as connection with professional billing tools that are used across the country. One time we had a major form change and all we had to do was enter a few table changes, and the rest was seamless. They offer a wonderful product at a reasonable price that makes a painful job done in minutes. I highly recommend MCP.

Catherine J.

Reviewed on 06/11/2014

Great Job!

I've been using MYClientsPlus for about two years now - I changed when I went from working for an agency to private practice. It has been so easy to use - straightforward in all ways. I was surprised at how simple the billing process is, and the details that the program tracks. I especially appreciate that it's a web-based program, so that I can use it wherever I am.

Kelley R.

Reviewed on 19/06/2014

My Clients Plus is great!!

My Clients Plus is fantastic! It makes billing insurance and clients so simple and easy. I was nervous to take on my billing after years of hiring someone to do it for me, but I am so glad I did. I have saved tons by utilizing this software. Their customer service is so helpful and definitely top notch! I would highly recommend them!