MeisterTask Reviews

About MeisterTask

MeisterTask is a simple and secure project and task management software for organizations of all sizes. The Kanban-style project boards are customizable and can be set up to support any agile workflow. From classic project and...

Browse MeisterTask Reviews

1,154 of 1,154 reviews
Shayla
Shayla
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/05/2022

I can sort of all pending and completed tasks

With MeisterTask, we can manage and work on several projects at the same time, even if we are in separate places. Using this software has the added advantage of being simple, affordable, and widely accessible, all thanks to its cross-platform interoperability.

Pros

With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze. Good for teams/collaboration and excellent mobile applications. Kanban task management method. Exactly one year ago, I was searching for an alternative to Trello.

Cons

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Response from Meister

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Shayla! It's always great to hear from users who've benefited from our collaborative Kanban-tool. :D

I've forwarded your suggestion regarding a workflow calendar to our project manager, who is always happy to collect and consider user feedback. In the meantime, you might want to try out direct integrations with Google Calendar and iCal.

We'd also love to hear more about your experience with MeisterTask, including any improvements or suggestions you might have! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask if you have any feedback.

Thanks again,

Your MeisterTask Team

Replied 01/06/2022
Jessica
Jessica

Reviewed on 07/02/2023

MeisterTask helps teams manage tasks and collaborate

MeisterTask is an excellent method of task management and general organization. It's a terrific tool for teamwork because it's simple to learn and implement. The only drawback is that the free plan doesn't offer many many features, and the mobile app isn't very advanced either.

Pros

MeisterTask is an outstanding application for managing one's time and ensuring one's productivity. The layout is simple to understand and fun to interact with. To help users stay on top of their work, their teams, and their projects, it is equipped with robust capabilities.

Cons

MeisterTask's limited functionality and lack of customization possibilities in the base subscription is a drawback. The mobile app also misses some of the more advanced capabilities seen on the website.

Federico
Federico
  • Industry: Investment Banking

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Very nive product in the free version but only three projects allowed!

Very good projects, easy to use and their organization is great.

Pros

Great user interface, beautiful colors and excellent organization.

Cons

Unfortunately, the free version only allows three projects, in Trello there are unlimited projects.

Workzone and Taiga

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask

Better and nicer user interface

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

Because its paid version had all the indicators we needed.

Response from Meister

Hi Federico, thanks very much for reaching out!

We're glad that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive and beautiful, but sorry sorry to hear you were disappointed in the free version's limitations. Unfortunately, it is expensive to maintain our apps and websites, so we do have to charge for certain features. Be sure to check out our affordable tiered subscription services at MeisterTask.com/pricing to learn more about an option that best suits your team's needs.

Replied 29/11/2021

Top MeisterTask Alternatives

Becky
Becky

Reviewed on 23/01/2023

In conclusion, the finest project management tool

It's the finest app for managing tasks I've used so far. It's a professional-grade kanban app that doesn't skimp on ease of use. I keep track of time and tasks for both my personal life and my business life using this app.

Pros

MeisterTask is an Andriod app that I use for both personal and professional purposes. I've been using it on a personal level to keep track of my own tasks and reminders. In my current project, we are utilizing it to assign work at the team level, make notes, and schedule reminders for when certain activities need to be finished. These are just a few examples of how we put it to use on a regular basis; other applications include project management, time tracking, and a host of others.

Cons

Features for individual users of the free version can be expanded. Perhaps it's an Android device flaw, but notifications don't always appear when they should.

Response from Meister

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of MeisterTask. It's great to hear that you find the app to be the finest project management tool, and that it's serving both your personal and professional needs. We're glad that you're able to take advantage of features even with the most fundamental plan, and that you find the app to be both professional-grade and user-friendly. We apologize for any issues you've encountered with notifications not appearing, and will work to improve this experience in the future. Thanks for your support of MeisterTask!

Replied 08/02/2023
Kelly M
Kelly M

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

It has several wonderful features that make me more productive

MeisterTask is excellent; it offers a plethora of useful features that will boost your productivity on your various assignments. The program is used by my entire team for both everyday tasks and project management. It's simple, quick, and available on all of our gadgets. It's something we use every day.

Pros

I like how clean and uncluttered it is, as well as how simple it is to navigate around the various parts. The lack of clarity in many of the project management tools was the most aggravating aspect for me. The number of symbols and sentences is almost usually out of control. My clients were able to comprehend Meistertask since it is bright, straightforward, and easy for them to use.

Cons

It is possible to add tasks by clicking the addition (+) sign in between tasks on mobile devices, however it is not possible to do so on a PC. It should be geared for individuals who work independently, and a pricing range should be established for those who aren't receiving assistance from their employer.

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

The 3rd place for Coms: Group Notes

MeisterNote is a wonderful addition to our internal toolset. Along with the other Meister products, we are growing a great internal knowledgebase. I like paying for good tools, but I'd love to be able to share these notes as read-only to the public, or to invite collaborators outside our organization. I'm our internal champion for MeisterNote and the rest of the team have grown to love these tools as well.

Pros

What I like most about MeisterNote is having a dedicated place for notes that serves as a living knowledgebase and avoids the chatter and noise of chat and email.

Cons

Not being able to publish externally is the Achillies-heel of MeisterNote. We can only use it as an internal knowledgebase. I'd love to be able to publish a single note read-only to our customers and collaborators.

Microsoft OneNote and Notion

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask

Google docs is OK, but too general purpose and we end up hiding information from ourselves.

Google Docs

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

MeisterNote vs Notion was a tough call. We still use Notion to publish notes to the web, because that feature is missing from MeisterNote. Few of our team are all-in with Microsoft products, so OneNote was not an option. Integration with MeisterTask was a big selling point.

Response from Meister

Hi Mark, thanks so much for reaching out with your review!

We're couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you and your team have enjoyed using MeisterNote to build your internal knowledge base :D

We also understand and hear your feedback on external sharing! Our team is currently hard at work on a way to share notes across teams and externally with the world. Be sure to follow us at @MeisterNote to stay up to date on updates and new features being released soon :D

Andrew @ Meister

Replied 03/01/2022
Mutegeki
Mutegeki
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

Improved project planning and management

Before Meister Task, having a centralized Project management system that allowed us to keep track of projects, assign tasks and reporting on progress was a nightmare. We find it a lot easier these days because of MT.

Pros

The software platforms are seamlessly integrated and I have access to my tasks on the go.

Cons

I haven't yet found any issues with this software but as soon as I do, I'll definitely bring them up to the dev team. However, providing for the ability to add project level resources (files and attachments) would be nice. Absence of email updates on pending tasks (not calender based) could also be useful.

TeamGantt

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask

I found the Meister Task software a lot easier to integrate, no clutter, straightforward, etc

TeamGantt
Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Very useful and easy to sync.

It has helped us to be synchronized with my team, and be up to date with all the tasks and "to do's" of each day at work, and of course to know when do we have to hurry with a request, or with a specific task.

Pros

What I like the most about MeisterTask is the ease of use. Very easy to upload a task.

Cons

It's missing some free features that other platforms have, or at least the competitors have them in their basic plan.

Zenkit , Trello , KanbanFlow and Asana

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

I liked the user interface, and the ease of synchronization with all the iOS devices. Also that you can create many projects without paying more.
Ana
Ana

Reviewed on 04/06/2019

Ideal to work with your team

My overall experience with MeisterTask is very positive, Good experience. Takes time assign task and get everything ready but absolutely worth it.

Pros

MeisterTask is ideal to work with your team and have a better view of your project, tasks and progress. What I like most about MeisterTask is the possibility to attach elements like pictures, notes, files, etc.

It is a good option if you want to schedule tasks and priorities.

I like you can connect MeisterTask with MindMeister, it is very useful

Cons

I think the MeisterTask team are doing a good job offering all the features possible to make our business easy and effective.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

Easy to use, the possibility to work with multiple users and the way we can assign tasks
Francisco
Francisco

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Better than Trello

Its great, better than the alternatives, and has better interface

Pros

I can create kanban boards easily and manage them via the app seamlessly. Also I can create unlimited projects and review them in real time.

Cons

Actually for the way I use it I dont find any problems and havent reached any impasse due any limitations. I can create unlimited projects with ease.

Adam
Adam
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

Pros

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

Cons

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

revel
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

Serves my purposes

I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

Pros

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Cons

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy.
Data export needs to be more agile.
Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

Response from Meister

Hi Revel,
Thank you for your review!

When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :)

Your MeisterTeam

Replied 01/04/2021
Danny
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Fresh and nice Look - just up to date

Quite simply, it is now possible to get a comprehensive overview of ongoing projects, all of which is still very clear and up-to-date. It's also great that there is an app that works really great.

Pros

We use the software internally to organize several departments and track their progress. At the beginning the employees were a bit overwhelmed, but they got used to it really quickly. Meanwhile, everyone is convinced of MeisterTask and cannot imagine working without it.

Cons

Meanwhile I have to admit that we lack nothing. In addition, the software is constantly being expanded and there are always new features.

SeaTable

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

Especially because there is a good app. many use MeisterTask on the go, so it was important to us that there was a well-functioning app. We also liked MeisterTask from the start.

Response from Meister

Hi Danny, thanks so much for reaching out!

Wow, we're thrilled to hear how much you and your team have enjoyed using MeisterTask! :D Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features and updates coming soon!

Thanks again,

Replied 29/11/2021

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Enjoying Meister

In over all I like it I can have different projects and people and I can run all in easy way

Pros

The UI is nice, and what I most love is you can track your time! and make relations between cards

Cons

the price! definitely if I want to make pro I'm not sure that I can pay for it yet is not there something that make me feel that have great value for be pro

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask

Was so much easy to work with this and the flow and the time tracker

Asana

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

Well Trello I like it but the way you make your frame and ad cards is a little confusing for me, and time tracker of master task is something I like Monday is not something I enjoy to use and hard to make other people to use!
Benjamin
Benjamin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Pros

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Cons

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months.

There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

Estefano

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Great App

Like I said, it's great. Just I would add some feature that allows you to change the view from "task columbs" to a calendar, instead of have to go to google calendar. But maybe it would be overcomplicated, so the simplest the better. Less is More ;)

Pros

The best of this app is the simplicity of create and organize tasks. You can assign tasks to the members of your team and that´s so powerfull. I plan all my proyects, business stuff and also my life objectives and routines. I didn't try the premium plan, but I am sure that his connectivity with other apps are also great.

Cons

I like everything in general. Just I had some problems at notifications on the mobile app, cause many times I haven't received the messages or deadline times notifications. Maybe is a mobile problem and not because de app, but I know other people that had the same issue.

Josh

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

Extremely Helpful Application

My experience has been excellent so far. The software is very functional and reliable.

Pros

The program was easy to set up and functions exactly as I need it to.

Cons

It would be helpful to enable custom fields; nevertheless, I have been able to work within the existing structure well. It would also be helpful to add vertical rows. As I have it configured, each column represents a stage in the task process. In my line of work though we migrate changes between domains, which means the process repeats for each domain that we migrate to. Vertical rows would represent the progression through the domains.

Response from Meister

Hi Josh, thanks so much for reaching out! Happy to hear that MeisterTask has helped streamline your workflow!

I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features!

Replied 27/06/2022

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Functional project management across teams

We use Meister Task to keep everyone in the loop and track each project or sale from beginning to end, making team communication and even project summary easier and more readily available to those in the office, as well as those in the field.

Pros

This software makes team project management seamless. Everyone involved in every step of the project can keep track of what is happening and when it is happening. Making easy hand-offs and open communication seamless throughout the entire project. The software is customizable and user-friendly for every level of digital experience. Users can schedule task reminders to keep tasks from slipping through the cracks. Tags make information easily available at a glance, and activity posts give a running synopsis of activity within each task. This is truly a tool for team organization.

Cons

Each task has the capability for a running synopsis of activity within the task, but it would be helpful to be able to have a little more control of the organization of comments within the task. All comments currently are listed in the order that they are made. This makes it a little difficult to follow the flow of information since all information is mixed in the flow, instead of being able to make a comment directly to the post it refers to. i.e. If a shipment is made to the client and posted to the task, the only person who can change or add to that specific comment , is the original poster. Not being able to change someone else's post is a good thing, but it would be nice if others could attach an update or change specific to that post, as a sub-post instead of 5 or 6 comments later in the stream. When all comments are mixed this way, it is sometimes difficult to follow the flow and keep related comments properly connected.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Great tool for implementing GTD

Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

Pros

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

Cons

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier).

I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates.

The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

OmniFocus
Jhonjerlyn

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

Stable task manager to boost work productivity.

The free trial was one of the bad things we experienced, but we countered it by buying one of MeisterTask's paid plans, so our benefits were noticeable when we went for a paid plan. Our overall experience has been completely positive despite the negative things that I mentioned previously, this platform has made our employees have a better production in their work, it has also allowed me to manage the tasks of the employees even better. I'm the owner of the company in which i'm currently, and MeisterTask has been a key software for our company to work with greater optimization, since we can manage the time that an employee dedicates of each task separately, in addition, we can carry out task assignments from our phone or computer without any problem. We are happy and satisfied with the results achieved with MeisterTask, we have been using it for more that 1 year and it has allowed us to manage large amounts of tasks.

Pros

MeisterTask helps us all to have control over work tasks and manage them controlling schedules is easier with this platform. What I like most about MeisterTask is that it works in real time, so you will be able to see in real time the activities that your employees are completing, you will be able to know what task is being executed at a specific time, in addition, you will be able to meet the participants of each task that is being developed, that is magnificent and it is one of the most outstanding functions. I also liked how seamlessly MeisterTask separates tasks, it has a system that divides tasks into colums, this way I can see running, completed and pending tasks separately, I can also see tasks that have been recently scheduled. The general interface of MeisterTask is perfect, it helps me to have full control of the tasks of our employees.

Cons

Synchronization between devices is one of the main things that needs to be improved in MeisterTask. Since I started using this platform I have noticed that when I add a new task schedule for a specific time from my mobile phone, these tasks take approximately 5 minutes to syncrhonize with my computer and be reflected on the computer, I would love that all tasks that I add from my mobile phone are instantly displayed on my PC. Another of the negative things about MeisterTask is that the free trial is very limited, it only allows you to add two tasks for planning, in addition, it does not allow you to see the results of the tasks in real time as it happens from the paid version, I think that the version of free trial should offer better features and functionalities, to further capture the attention of new users.

Response from Meister

Hi there - thanks so much for reaching out!

We're glad to hear that MeisterTask has helped you manage your employees, track progress and work more productively! In the future, be sure to reach out to us at [email protected] if you need any more trial licenses in the future - we'd be happy to set you and your team up with an extended trial of MeisterTask Pro or Business :D

I've also forwarded your critiques to our mobile product team - they are currently working hard to improve synchronization between the web and mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks,

Replied 11/07/2022
Clifton Snyder

Reviewed on 27/06/2023

This tool is working great; it provides exactly what we need.

Overall, the combination of organisation, teamwork, and the utilisation of an overview system had a tremendous impact on our productivity and morale. It brought us closer together as a team, strengthened our bond, and propelled us towards our shared objectives. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of such a dynamic and successful team, where progress was celebrated, and each member's contribution was valued.

Pros

For me, MeisterTask has been an incredibly convenient tool to keep track of project progress, particularly when multiple people are involved. It provides a seamless way to check and observe the daily advancements. One of the aspects I appreciate the most is the ability to easily add steps and mark them as completed towards the overall task accomplishment. It's such a satisfying feeling to see the checklist grow as we make progress.What makes it even better is the collaborative nature of the platform. All participants have the opportunity to contribute and make changes as needed. It fosters a sense of teamwork and ensures that everyone's ideas and inputs are taken into account. The flexibility it offers with different columns allows us to prioritize tasks based on deadlines or individual preferences, making it a personalized and efficient experience.

Cons

To be honest, there isn't much about MeisterTask that I'm dissatisfied with. I mean, if I had to nitpick, I would say that I'd love the option to change the background of my dashboard. However, I really can't complain about it overall.

Nicola
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

At Last I've Found Something That Really Works

I am professional artist so I'm using it for art projects - the creative and marketing tasks involved are generally the same - I've used the task template function to save time with all the to do's - it's provided me with more structure and consistency and has jogged my memory so many times and kept me on track. It makes managing so many subtasks so much easier - and seeing them laid out in a visually pleasing and easy to access way makes for a calmer mind and less stress. I have one renovation project which has a huge number of tasks and sub tasks. Previously I had written lists which were ok, but using Meistertask has made it so much easier to manage them, as well as giving me somewhere to record my thoughts in the comments under each task so that thinking through problems and making decisions can sit in the same place. When I get a random thought or a link related to a task, I can add it via the app and it's not lost in the maelstrom. I'm using the free version which gives so much value, I'm considering using a paid version just so I can access the stats and see my progress but that is just icing on the cake really. I absolutely love, love, love Meistertask and highly recommend it. It's changed my life and I enjoy using it every day.

Pros

It's visually pleasing to work with, you can colour code projects and add coloured tags which makes it easier to see what is going on. You can build custom task lists to reuse that saves a lot of time. You can put things into "focus" and add deadlines. Adding in links, files and comments makes tasks easier to think through and access reference material within the context of planning. There is so much functionality even with the free version.

Cons

There is no calendar function without integrating with another app. It would be awesome to be able to see scheduled tasks laid out in a calendar.
I've sometimes had difficulty visualising overarching goals and tracking habits (I'm using the free version so there are no stats available).

Oliver

Reviewed on 07/07/2023

Superb task management solution!

MeisterTask has proven to be an invaluable tool in managing my daily tasks. Its exceptional software capabilities make it a top-notch solution that I wholeheartedly endorse.

Pros

Our team relies on G-Suite, and I was in dire need of a substitute for Inbox. I had been using Inbox for the past year because it offered the convenient feature of pinning notes and to-dos on each email. This allowed me to keep track of follow-ups required or website updates for our users. With MeisterTask, we can transform a Gmail email into a categorized to-do task. I have the flexibility to assign categories, delegate tasks to specific individuals, and set due dates. What I truly appreciate is the ability to have dedicated conversations for each to-do. This streamlined approach enables my administrative assistant and me to efficiently complete tasks and archive them without the need for frantic inquiries later on.

Cons

I really wish there was a convenient a hover to discover feature that provides easy access to descriptions of icons and tools. It would be so helpful not to have to guess or wonder about their functions.

Ishmam

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

MeisterTask is an excellent tool for efficient task management.

I utilize it for professional SEO work and blogging, and I have found it immensely valuable in enhancing my organization. Using it daily, I can easily identify my tasks at the beginning of each day and focus on completing them. This saves me time compared to reading through a lengthy task list or relying on memory alone, which often leads to forgetting important items. I'm fully satisfied!

Pros

The software has an aesthetically pleasing interface and is user-friendly. It offers all the necessary functionalities to get started in the free version. I appreciate the ability to add notes, links, tags, and checklists to individual task entries. It allows me to share projects with team members and assign tasks, and synchronizes across all my devices. Furthermore, it seamlessly integrates with my calendars and provides detailed statistics on each team member's task duration.

Cons

In my usage of the software, I haven't encountered any issues or limitations. It has smoothly accommodated my needs, and I haven't faced any significant problems so far.

Priscilla
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Helpful in handling multiple task

Pros

Customizable, Easy to use, easy to assign tasks, helpful in project management, able to do a collaboration with a team member

Cons

sometimes it is difficult to edit the task/ item. Some command is different than a generic keyboard. It would be great if the command on the keyboard is the same. Such as I can use ctrl+A to select all or simply copy a sentence by crtl+c, etc.

Miro

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

easy to use for the task management

Response from Meister

Hi Priscilla, thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that MeisterTask has simplified collaboration in your team. We work hard to make MeisterTask as intuitive as possible, so I've forwarded your comments about keyboard shortcuts when editing tasks directly to our product team. Feedback like yours is extremely valuable to us, thanks a ton!

We wish you all the best in the future with task and project management. Don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask or via [email protected]

Cheers,