UJET Reviews

About UJET

UJET is a cloud-based call center application that integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. It offers both voice and chat channels for customers to reach their support agents. Users can connect with...

Browse UJET Reviews

Nate
Nate

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Pros

Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Cons

Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Toni
  • Industry: Supermarkets

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Ujet Review

Overall, it seems to work well.

Pros

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Cons

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing UJET

It was a business decision that I had no control over.

RingCentral MVP

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

A simple and easy product

Overall, this product is good and simple, providing basic functions as well as data management, but that is it. If you're looking for a more sophisticated product that contains additional features, then this is not the one. If you want a simple one that can help you make and receive calls in a timely manner, then this is the product for you.

Pros

UJET is a simple phone application that can be useful and easy to use. It provides a nice UI that doesn't contain a lot of buttons that can, sometimes, complicate user interaction. I've used this product as both a call receiver and as a manager. It provides several insights that can help track call information and keep tabs of everything that is going on.

Cons

There were several times when calls would glitch out and you wouldn't know what exactly happened. Sometimes, agent's could disconnect their PCs and UJET would only recognize this as an "unknown" error but couldn't further identify what happened.
Other times, as a manager who would listen to ongoing calls, it would be a common event that calls got disconnected from my end and I couldn't listen to them for a couple of seconds; nothing major but definitely annoying.

Top UJET Alternatives

Jomasel

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

One Reliable UJET for call connection

UJET increases my daily productivity in workloads, easy access in call monitoring and provides efficient data reports. Remarkably useful for everyday use.

Pros

I can easily monitor my agent's auxes, status and even do a call listening real time. It also includes different status/aux that they may tag whenever they go on avail, email, breaks or lunch. This tool really help me in daily monitoring, data extraction and day to day live call listening. Reliable indeed!

Cons

None so far as it serves its purpose. Haven't encountered ang issues yet.

Johnrey
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

UJET Review

Pros

I love everything about UJET. As for my position, we are having some challenges doing live monitoring or SBS with our agents since we do not have wireless headsets that will allow us to do SBS or live call monitoring while doing our admin tasks. But UJET makes it possible for us to hit two birds with one stone!

Cons

In terms of reporting, I think it will be better if we can set our team instead of putting it individually to extract UJET reporting.

Edgar

Ujet

Over all experienced was extremely helpful this gave a high customer service experience on my customer it easy to use specially the tools on it.

Pros

Ujet was helpful when it comes of interacting with customer service specially I am a customer representative it is easy to use tools in ujet that is why I have a lot of satisfied customer service experienced.

Cons

In ujet it has a lot of useful features as far as I get started in Ujet I did not faced any problem on this platform.

lyka angelic

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Ujet is a very easy to use

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

Pros

I use Ujet for inbound to interact individually with our customers, but you can also use it for outbound calling, and it works perfectly fine.

Cons

I think you can use Ujet in a standalone browser; it's just that there is an echo when using it.

Justin Kyle
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Best phone tool in town!

Pros

UJET was very easy and convenient to use. It is already a year since I started using UJET and so far there is no problem that I experienced.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like in UJET. All features are easy to access.

Jonnylou
  • Industry: Automotive

Ujet review

It helps me alot regarding about the call management.

Pros

You can see the time avail and also you can easily change your auxes

Cons

Ujet has UI concerns needs to be adjusted.

Raine Leonard
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/11/2023

UJET utilization

Pros

The thing that I really like the most in Ujet is regarding about the calls that i'm receiving

Cons

The thing that I least like about Ujet is the UI design

Carlos

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Pros

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Cons

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Bob
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Pros

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Cons

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Sharmaine

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

UJET Experience

Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Pros

This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Cons

I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

Rafael

My experience with Ujet

Pros

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Cons

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Pros

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Cons

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Molly
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

Easy to use but powerful!

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Pros

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Cons

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Ryan

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pros

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Ashley

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

Ujet

Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Pros

One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Cons

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

Danielle

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Reliable and User Friendly!

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

Pros

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

Cons

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

Symone

UJET Review

Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Pros

moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Cons

The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Pros

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Cons

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

Achaunti

Ujet is Easy

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pros

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Cons

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Daryll Jane

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

Ujet is the best

My overall experience with Ujet is life changing due to my previous company was using another tool which is not user friendly as the Ujet.

Pros

What I like most in Ujet is that whenever there is upcoming call the Ujet will notify first what's Guest or Host calling and also there are a counting before the call start

Cons

For me there is no reason to like least Ujet since I'm using it 5 days a week for 8 hours a day. Very smooth to used a user friendly

Gabriela
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

UJET

Overall, the experience has been good. I wish it does not manually change my status to unavailable when it wants to. But overall, I am happy with the way that UJet is working.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to maneuver and use during calls.

Cons

It is slow to load and sometimes it puts me in unavailable without notice.

shasta
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

great job ujet

Pros

its easy to use and very detailed in what you are using

Cons

nothing everything was neatly put together