About Teamtailor

Loved by 200,000+ users and 4,000+ organizations across all sizes and verticals, Teamtailor is the easiest and fastest ATS. The solution helps you attract more candidates, nurture your talent pool and make smarter hiring...

Browse Teamtailor Reviews

John S.

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

Teamtailor is the tool that has it all. A perfect balance of functionality and flexibility.

It created a more appealing front for the company in a digitalised world, this helped tremendously since our co-workers are spread all around the country, garnering more applications and strengthening our base in comparison to the competition. It also made communcation and hiring more smooth and pain-free increasing initial employee satisfaction greatly. Not to mention it has saved us huge amounts of administration time.

Pros

The candidate storage is great, easy to maneuver when you need to find that candidate from six months ago what-was-his-name, incredible to make sure no candidate is left unanswered and completely in regulation with GDPR. One less thing to worry about. The drag-and-drop bars connected to various triggers and the ease with which to combine this with other services to automise processes is brilliant. Lastly the career-site has it all while still being easy to design even for the complete novice. The chat-bubble connecting you directly to eventual candidates browsing your site is great - employees deserve as much service as customers. If not more.
Aligning with business goals and justifying and measuring different approaches is essential and with the statistics tools built in it's easy to get a overview and from them creating more accurate performance reviews. Lastly the fact that Teamtailor is directly linked to most job advert-pages is truly a time-saver.

Cons

Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use. However I've been invited to participate in the beta-testing of a calendar in which the candidate can book his own interview - effectively rendering youcanbook.me or other third party services needless. So I'm hopeful to say the least!

Magnificent product

I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

Pros

It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

Cons

All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

Breezy and Recruiterbox

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

Old product did no longer serve our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Teamtailor

I was convinced by the features, ease of use and value for money.

Response from Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :)

/Charlotte, Teamtailor

Replied 20/03/2020
Linn H.

Teamtailor Review

It has made collaboration easy within our org. It took us within a week to roll out. It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

Pros

The easy trello-like overview, the automation functionlity, the focus on candidate experience and making applying easy, staying up to date and continuing to change, really fast support

Cons

A customizable view where you can see all of your candidates in one flow, instead of having to keep track of them on a myriad of different places. I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Linn!

Many thanks for your great review and feedback - we're really glad it's improved collaborative hiring processes at Funnel and that it's improved both your recruiting and employer branding :)

If you'd like to chat more with a member of the team regarding candidate flows and data, please do reach out to us - we'd be more than happy to discuss this further :)

Top Teamtailor Alternatives

Florin T.

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Pretty neat experience

Pros

- pretty good applicant tracking
- nice reports & analytics
- very responsive customer support

Cons

- Before the Connect update, we could add mandatory fields to the Connect registration step, it seems it was a fundamental functionality for us. We had lately (i guess after the Connect dashboard update) some spammy users that registered only with their e-mail addresses and we couldn't restrict them in any way to register again and again. It's really a MUST for us to have a healthy database of applicants!

- It would be perfect if Teamtailor could autocomplete the applicant fields from their LinkedIn profile.

- Lack of 2-factor Authentication for applicants and employees.

Linn A.

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

We can offer a great candidate experience because Teamtailor helps us to have a great overview of our jobs and processes, and create careersites that looks good and offer a great platform for our candidates to understand our company better.

Pros

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates.
I also like the features of creating careersite and campaign sites it is easy to use and you can do customized sections if you have a little technical expertise.
It is easy to understand and have a great UX.
The integration we did to our danish company was really easy, I think we were up and running i about a day.

Cons

Some of the newer features have some development, I think the nurture flow could have more features like the ones we have i our regular CRM-system.
I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Response from Teamtailor

Hi Linn,

We really appreciate your such positive review! It sounds like you're really making the most of all the different Teamtailor features, which is great!

We're always working on improving new and existing features, so I will make sure to definitely pass on your feedback regarding Nurture.

Jesper E.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

All you need is Teamtailor.

Teamtailor supports corporate and employer branding. Job postings and search engine optimization.

Pros

To be able to take charge of your companys recruitment process you need a system that enables, rationalize, and simplyfies your work. Teamtailor does all that.

Cons

Teamtailor is primarily set up for companys HR departments. Some features are not suitable for recruiting or consulting companys.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Jesper,

We're really grateful for your review - thanks so much for taking the time to do that :)

We're really happy to hear that Teamtailor has been able to significantly improve your recruitment :)

If there's anything else, feel free to reach out to a member of the team

Thanks,

Erik C.

Reviewed on 29/01/2018

Extremely easy to implement, work with and has everything you want for quick results.

I've gotten great feedback from all customers that have tried out Teamtailor as an ATS.

Pros

It's a quick-to-setup, two-in-one career site/ATS that really delivers value. It's remarkably easy to use and gives a great overview of ongoing recruitment processes. As it's extremely easy to get accustomed to the onboarding time for new managers is very short, making it the system of choice for us for companies that havn't had an ATS before.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is the integration between Teamtailor and other HR systems. This, in my view, is a very forgivable shortcoming.

Erik S.

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

Pros

An easy software to use. A lot of effort is obviously on developing the product.

Cons

Generally no big cons. At some times I ratings on candidates should be on applications rather than persons (if tye are applying to more than one job), but that is a detail.

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Erik!

Thank you for the super positive review! We really appreciate it :)

I will make sure to pass on your feedback regarding ratings- I think this is good feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to give it to us :)

If there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of us.

Erika Ö.

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

Happy customer!

10/10!

Pros

User friendly
Great customer service
Great functionalities

Cons

We’re waiting for a budget approval function

Neelima P.

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

Teamtrailor has the best HR recruiting features with clean design that helps hiring process...

Pros

Ability to communicated efficiently with internal SnapIT team members and External candidates that apply for the job. Keep a track of the progress on any candidate that applies for our job via our website, rate the candidates applied and update and check the status of progress of the candidate.

Cons

I would like the ability to post the jobs we enter into the Teamtailor be also posted in centralized website that Teamtrailor can market it nationally and even globally. That would be an ultimate solution for companies across the globe that use this amazing application to utilize the exposure to find relevant candidate.

Jonas A.

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

Teamtailor is a great ATS tool for Recruitment

Pros

Easy kanban / post-it board. Easy contacts and integration with email. Easy for several users to work simultanlesly.

Cons

Sometime glitches in ux.
Cant find much more to rant about (used alot of tools before - Lever, Jobvite etc and Teamtailor is by far the best)

Ida G.

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

Good customer experience, fast and always excellent customer support and a very adaptive tool.

Pros

We truly love Teamtailor -the simplicity, communication and the visual, we use the tool daily for our selves and for our customers.

Cons

We would wish that TT could provide open templates, today they are locked. Overall we are a very satisfied customer.

Lisa V.

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

Teamtailor makes my recruitment administration a dream come true

very good

Pros

Teamtailor is a very User friendly and helpful system

Cons

It develops som fast so it's a bit hard to catch up. There's more value for money that I know about.

Response from Teamtailor

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear Teamtailor has really helped your business.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need.

Best wishes,
Seb/Teamtailor

Replied 10/06/2020
Elina Y.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 08/03/2021

The best decision

Pros

The software is really easy to use and it makes the recruitment process clear in all stages. It's also easy on the eye.

Cons

It's really good that you can rate applicants by using stars. The only problem is that if the same person applies to many different positions, the stars don't give a truthful image of the candidate. For example a candidate can be a great designer but a really bad developer. We haven't found the interview kits that useful, the stars are easier to use.

Serge C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

These guys get it

From the demo through setup I've been amazed how much happier I was with Teamtailors solution, pricing and approach compared to the other ATS vendors. Not the most technically advanced product (i.e. resume parsing is in the pipeline but not live yet) but what is there is working flawless and much much easier fits my workflow compared to other packages that have more features but less productivity.

Pros

Easy to install
Integration of site + ats for recruitment

Cons

No video calling option (yet)
No free Linkedin scraping of jobs

Bengt K.

Reviewed on 24/01/2018

Easy to set up and Easy to use

Pros

Simplicity of usage and fast way to publish Jobs and Communications with candidates as well. Great editor

Cons

Would like to be able to download cover letters as Word document, may be possible but have not found it...

Charlotta R.

Reviewed on 26/01/2018

a new user.

Structur of our icoming CV:S and that you can share them with others in an easy way.

Pros

that I am not alone anymore - I can invite more people that can se and read the CV:s. You have an overvue of the incomming CV:S.

Cons

But one thing is that I woult like to separate the internal CV:s from the External.

Maja V.

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!

TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

Pros

I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

Cons

In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Maja,

We love your review - thank you so much! :D

If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :)

Thanks again,

Sophie E.

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

Life changing ATS!

We recruit from 2-15 vacancies at any one time in 3different offices and it has saved me time, helped me communicate with hiring managers and the candidate experience is much better than what we had before.

Pros

The onboarding and training was simple, quick, informative and everyone I have spoken to with any issues has always come back to me with great advice.
It is simple for me to use, but also hiring managers who don't have time to get used to a new system.
It looks pretty, very intuitive, easy to get from one page to another.
Constantly updating the product with new features that are super useful!
Saves me time and candidates also love using the careers page!

Cons

Slight glitches every now and again, sometimes kicks me out but overall works really well for me.

Workable

Reasons for Choosing Teamtailor

PeopleHR wasn't working for us as an ATS or HR system.

Reasons for Switching to Teamtailor

Cheaper option with most of the features and the careers page is amazing!

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Sophie,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and careers page!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything.

Best wishes,
Seb/Teamtailor

Replied 11/06/2020
Martin K.

very good software

we know the software very good. We use it with 30 recruiters on a daily base.

Pros

We like the software because its easy, fast, mobilefriendly

Cons

invoicedate! Mail BCC or CC, Whatsapp integration, assign new recruiter to all jobs in a second

Response from Teamtailor

Hi Martin,

Thank you kindly for your positive review! I am glad to hear that you're making the most of the mobile version of Teamtailor :)

I will make sure to pass on the feedback you have mentioned to the Product team also.

Lonneke K.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Easy software

Despite of starting our collaboration at the end of February 2019, we received the yearly invoice on 02/01/2020! It is now solved and I trust TT understands that invoice should be issued after the year, not 2 months earlier!

Pros

Easy software to learn and to use. Friendly to.

Cons

We work with freelancers, we should be able to avoid "stealing candidates" one from the other.
Integration of WhatsApp would be great as a lot of our recruiters use this way of communicating with their candidates and is not visible in the file of the candidate.

Liv S.

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

Teamtailor review

Pros

- Easy to learn, use and understand
- Customer support is fast and very helpful
- Non-traditional recruitment and employer branding ATS, fun och colorful
- Agile and delivers new features constantly

Cons

- The switch from another product did not go as wanted with the candidates and GDPR (when I worked at my previous job)
- The GDPR features overall can be more flexible to work with in Teamtailor

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Liv!

Many thanks for your feedback - really glad to hear that you're having a great time using the product and that it has helped with your recruitment and employer branding :)

Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced. I believe a member of our team has been in contact with you now regarding that. However, please feel free to reach out to us again if there is anything else you need :)

John W.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 02/10/2018

Truly amazing service/product

Amazing how much my overview of all my recruiting processes, analytics, and publications have improved. The decision to start using Teamtailor is absolutely irreversible in the best possible way. :)

Pros

Makes our recruitment process incomparably easier than before. Everything fits in one easy-to-use platform. You get a clear overview of your different recruitments and a much more direct (than email) way to communicate with candidates which prevents you from forgetting to reply or give feedback to an applicant. Also very responsive support where help is just a chat message away and it feels like they actually develop their product based on customer feedback.

Cons

Still a fairly new product which needs some development, but they are improving it all the time.

Response from Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review, John! So happy to hear that you love using Teamtailor and that it helps you in your recruitment process! We promise to continuously develop our product and keep providing world class support for our amazing customers /Shraddha :)

Replied 03/10/2018
Ashleigh R.

User Friendly software

Its assisted us to give an end to end system to all our users as well as our client base. They not just applying for a job and that's the last they hear from us. The ongoing developments are an added bonus as our needs develop. the platform also provides real-time stats for Management at any given time.

Pros

This software assists with the daily use for me to assist all 48 of our centres to streamline their processes of a full 360 recruitment platform.

Cons

its easy to use even for our staff who are not technically advanced

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Ashleigh,

Thanks so much for your great review - we're really happy to hear that all 48 of Kindercare's Learning Centres have benefited from using Teamtailor :)

Please do reach out if there is anything else we can help you with!

Ina S.
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

I enjoy working with Teamtailor every day

All teams like to use the tool for recruitung processes and if we have a problem, the chat is right there to help

Pros

It is easy to handle and it makes communication with colleguages so easy.

Cons

some features are just the way they are :-)

Response from Teamtailor

Hey Ina!

We're super happy to hear that you're enjoying using Teamtailor and that you've had the support you need from our Customer Success team :)

If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

Thanks,