About FunnelMaker

FunnelMaker is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for businesses of all sizes. The solution offers a user dashboard and helps in automatic sales tracking, email tracking and opportunity...

Browse FunnelMaker Reviews

Fabiola S.

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

My funnels built in the best place

My funnels are in the best place I could fine

Pros

I really love how easy it is to build a funnel and to keep track of my leads. I can segmente my leads and build automations from actions they do and based on specific actions, that is simply awesome

Cons

Could be the price that compare to other softwares is a bit higher, other than that is just great

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing FunnelMaker

Just to try a new option

ActiveCampaign
Melissa T.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Glad we changed from Salesforce to FunnelMaker

We love FunnelMaker. I would highly recommend it. The staff are great to work with. If I have a problem and they help me or fix it pretty quickly. We saved a lot of money by changing over from Salesforce to FunnelMaker.

Pros

This software is super easy to use. I did not have any experience in email marketing, and this software was very helpful in getting me emails out and tracking them.
Software was easy to import from Salesforce.
Click to dial for sales reps is a life saver.
Lead scoring and tracking very helpful.

Cons

We were a Salesforce customer, and the biggest change we had to make was from client management to contact management. Which contact management is 100% the way to go. So it was little hard for us at first getting used to contact management, however, FunnelMaker helped us make the transition and adjust.

Tim H.

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

Always easy to use and very functional.

Make reminders to call back or e-mail and check customers needs and requests very easy to keep up with.

Pros

Keep up with my notes on customers and orders. It makes it easy to look at past notes and e-mails I have sent.

Cons

I would like to see just my notes about call and e-mails I have made and not all the other sent e-mail sent by others.

Response from Funnelmaker

Tim, Thank you so much for your positive comments about FunnelMaker!! I believe we can help you on filtering what you want to see in any record! There is a filter list at the top of every record on the contact history view. Just check conversations and that will eliminate all of the other items you don't want to see!!
Happy FunnelMaking!!

Top FunnelMaker Alternatives

Mar G.

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Our non profit has used FunnelMaker for three years. It gives our small team a big outreach.

Pros

The ease of use of this product and the multiple tools contained therein make it a boost to our organization and is a bargain for our budget.

Cons

There are so many features it's hard to master them all. Some we use infrequently. While this isn't a true com we had to list something!

Cameron H.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

zero customer support

You will never miss a scheduled call-back (as long as the system is working correctly). Keeps track of all incoming/outgoing coorespondence (as long as the system is working correctly). The only people you can never reach is the ones responsible for the system working correctly. If the system goes down, take the day off.

Pros

beautiful, easy to see/set-up/use 'dashboard' home page. Honestly couldn't be better

Cons

their support system when you have an issue is not prompt, no sense of urgency, difficult to communicate with unless you are willing to write a friggin' book, send it in an e-mail and wait however long it may take to get a response. Very polite, very professional, but not customer accessable.

Response from Funnelmaker

Cameron, thank you so much for your input, we appreciate all constructive comments - ALWAYS! We are very thankful that you find our solution "beautify, easy to see/set-up/use and it couldn't be better! As a user and not the admin of your account - I love hearing how you love the system, I think the other issues are easy to clear up as well, Your company did not purchase the phone support - as a user i'm sure you didnt know that so hopefully that would help you understand that our support teams are there and ready to help! You do have FREE email support available to you 24/7! Thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to a long term relationship!

Replied 15/01/2019
Amanda H.

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

There are a lot of great features that are useful, it does run slow but overall does the job.

Pros

I like the "click to dial" function the best. It's extremely helpful to be able to record conversations and play them back at a later time. It also gives us the ability to achieve a productive conversation without the fear of forgetting important information.

Cons

The software runs slow, are unable to "minimize" the screen which is hard when you are used to working with split screens. Also, when our data was merged from Sales Force it was not inputting into FunnelMaker correctly and were told that since the formats were different it would never merge exactly. This created a HUGE problem for us and left a TON of contacts without any corresponding contact information.

Response from Funnelmaker

Amanda, thank you for the compliments and we're glad you love the click to dial feature - yes its a GREAT tool for business. It clearly makes funnelmaker easier to use than most systems on the market. I checked with the integration team and we did find that data you got from your previous CRM was in 5 pieces and disparate when you received it from their system. That was four years or more ago and we don't see any communication from your side mentioning this problem. May i share we do have a 24/7 FREE support channel and you can always reach out to [email protected] for assistance.

Replied 15/01/2019
Charity H.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 01/06/2018

Excellent source to keep my work schedule in order and reference prior contact with clients.

More organized & efficient work day.

Pros

The layout for creating new activity. It works well and I like the activity choices available. I also like the daily listings of my upcoming follow-up appointments under "Events for Today". I especially like that the telephone number is included. That way, at a glance, I can see what area codes the customers are & which I should call first.

Cons

I don't like that I cannot block myself from making appointments on certain days of the week. If I know I have a day off work coming up, I have to keep reminding myself not to make appointments on that day. It would be helpful if I could block an upcoming vacation day or the weekend from accepting appointments.

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

Good product for a company of our size.

Pros

Click to dial is a useful tool to help coach salespeople, integrates email marketing into our CRM records, trackability

Cons

Customer support needs to be more helpful, problem-solving could be better, seems to operate slowly at times

Response from Funnelmaker

We love Feedback! Feedback is the key to improvement. We reached out to this user and found out as a new hire at their company that they were never instructed by their HR that FunnelMaker has FREE 24/7 user support. We're always here and ready to help! Just call on us!

Replied 02/09/2018

Reviewed on 01/06/2018

Easy to use, easy to navigate, and keeps up with everything so that I don't have to. Nice!

Pros

The color scheme is well contrasted, everything stands out and nothing blends in to the background to be forgotten. Very well designed.

Cons

There's no option to add a new contact from the Expanded Dashboard. I'd like to be able to not have to go back to another page to have to reload my contacts list.

Response from Funnelmaker

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Based on your comment, our developers added the option to add contacts through the "Expanded Dashboard". If you refresh your screen/tab, you should now see that option on the right hand side, under Welcome.

Thanks and have a great day!

Replied 04/06/2018
Brian B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 04/03/2019

Funnelmaker flexible CRM

Funnelmaker makes tracking CRM activities very easy and automated. It makes tracking emails between you and clients automatic and easy to look up. Customer support specifically rep is great!

Pros

How flexible it was to customize fields to capture data that you want to use.

Cons

Sometimes you have to hit an extra mouse click to drill down to more details on some information, but the Funnelmaker support is very willing to take suggestions and even makes changes based on this feedback when possible.

Gary R.

Reviewed on 10/01/2021

Lots of Features, Lots of Work

Pros

Lots of features, if you have the time to configure them.

Cons

Compared to almost every other CRM solution I examined FunnelMaker was the most difficult and time consuming to use. I have configured many business systems in the past, and had to pull away from FunnelMaker for fear I would need to assign a full-time employee to manage new user configuration and training. While the system seems to have a lot of useful features at a rock bottom price, as they say "there is no free lunch". The lack of an intuitive UI makes this a very time-consuming system to implement AND to use on a daily basis. Once I gave up on FunnelMaker I moved to PipeDrive and was able to configure it myself in less than a day - at a price still far better than HubSpot, SalesForce, etc.

Response from Funnelmaker

Gary, Thank you for the review we always appreciate input and take every review very seriously, which is probably why we enjoy a 97.6% client retention rate. I noticed that you did not continue to schedule the included onboarding sessions which would have made a great difference when reviewing a comprehensive CRM solution like FunnelMaker.

Replied 20/07/2021
John B.

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

I like what Funnelmaker does for me in providing follow-up reminders.

Pros

It reminds me of needed follow-up and doesn't go away until I hit completed. It allows me to have all the contact information and current status of each customer and is accessible not only on my computer, but also my phone.

Cons

It is not overly user friendly. For me, the quickest way to go to an existing account is through the "company" tab. Once there, I can't: complete a task; set an activity with the calendar; or edit/add contacts.

Response from Funnelmaker

It should be noted that in this case FunnelMaker was recommended to John's company by a 3rd party consulting firm and simply did not provide initial training and onboarding. You may Notice an additional comment by the owner of John's company sharing that once we were made aware that they were not using that consulting firm any longer, FunnelMaker marketing support team has made believers out of their sales leader and team!!

Michael R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 04/10/2018

Best investment business as purchased

My salesforce gave me a lot of push back at first but with 5-6 weeks each of them have come into my office and have told me what a great find this system is to them. They are all over follow up calls now and love how it organizes their daily task.

Pros

How simple the software is to operate and navigate.

Cons

As of right now I really don’t have any cons

Donna K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Smart choice for small businesses

Pros

Love the ability to connect business contacts (customers, prospects, partners) with a full spectrum of communication channels. I can set up email campaigns or newsletters, then go to a specific contact and find out which emails they have received... and which ones they opened! I can find out whether they clicked a certain link and be ready to contact them for follow up. When I make a phone call, it's tracked against the contact record so I know exactly what the communications have been. I can even send out surveys. It's basically a one-stop shop for all my communication needs.

Cons

I wish the interface was slightly smoother.

Kim M.

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

I really like the ease of Funnelmaker. It is, for the most part, very user friendly.

Pros

The general usability. The different creative ways to use it. The different functions of Funnelmaker are easy and user friendly. Used the event set up for the first time and it was easy to navigate. Great customer support if I have questions.

Cons

I wish it had a way to attach a document. There are times when I send out emails to our students and it would be much easier to attach a document for them to view. ie: class schedules, calendars, etc.

Terry B.

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Great Tool For Quick Business Flyers

It is a great program with so many functions geared to support a sales team of any size. We are pleased with the overall results.

Pros

The best feature of Funnelmaker is the ability to easily create flyers. They provide an array of layout and styling options. It takes only moments!

Cons

Creating a group email list is a bit labor intensive. There are many steps. It would be helpful if it could work as a regular emailing platform that allows you to input multiple addresses at a time without creating separate contacts for each person.

Terry S.

Reviewed on 04/08/2018

Great Customer Service

Our company has open territories so this is important for us to monitor .

Pros

Any new program a company decides on will take time to get their sales team on board. the support is great with funnel maker. They respond quickly & are willing to help us all the time.

Cons

We do not have any cons regarding funnel maker.

Michelle T.

Reviewed on 07/06/2018

in learning how to use Funnelmaker it seemed to have to enter the same information in multiple...

The benefits I got from using this software is sharing important information on customer's orders with co workers that are states away.

Pros

What i like most about this software is that I can keep helpful information in and do not have to worry where you placed it or losing it.

Cons

repetitive and seems that most of functions are not user friendly. also notes in customers accounts needs to be at the top and not all the latest e-blast the customer received. i need customer info in notes is most important so it should be separate and not together.

Response from Funnelmaker

Michelle Thank you so much for your input as we take each and every comment seriously. Possibly you haven't seen the "guide me" clickable helper that literally will guide you through hundreds of tasks. Also we do have 24/7 email support to assist you anytime. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way. If you could email us at [email protected] we will someone reach out asap! Again thank you!

Kayla H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Funnel Maker helps me keep track of my activities. If I didn't use this I wouldn't some...

I can keep track of my customers orders, remarks, and issues with the system very easily.

Pros

I like that it keeps everything on the date it happened so if I need to go back and look at a certain activity, then I do that very easily.

Cons

Sometimes the system freezes and it takes a while to get started again. Most days the system is very slow.

Response from Funnelmaker

Kayla, Thank you for comments. We take things like system delivery and functionality very seriously and as you might imagine, any issue surrounding system performance would be rectified within minutes so may I suggest a screen sharing appointment where we could possibly help you get to the bottom of the issue! We can test your internet speed and your computer's cache memory and hopefully help solve the issue. Those are typical culprits for slowing cloud based solutions. Please let us know we are ready to help!

Michelle N.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 01/06/2018

I like funnel maker because it is user friendly!

Funnel Maker is a way to track the activities I do on a day to day basis. Also, it allows me to schedule reminders to go back and follow up with customers about certain things.

Pros

I like Funnel Maker, because it is an easy way to keep track of notes about customers. I like the way you are able to schedule follow ups to remind yourself to go back and check on a customer.

Cons

Funnel Maker has a tendency to lock up, or run very slow. When Funnel Maker locks up it can be very time consuming especially if you are on the phone with a customer.

Response from Funnelmaker

Thank you we're so glad you love the way FunnelMaker schedules your activity! On the locking up comment, It is quite possible that your cache memory is full and thus causing the slow down or computer failure. We would love to review your computer's performance on a screen share and possibly we could help you get to the bottom of why this is happening to you. Contact [email protected] they're there 24/7 and lets find out why you experience slow performance. Thanks Again!!

Ashley S.

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

FunnelMaker

Pros

I greatly appreciate the availability of the staff and their willingness to help with all questions and concerns. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so helpful. The software is extremely user friendly and was very simple to get my staff to work with. (even the least tech savvy)

Cons

I found one issue in our sales process that was not easily automated in FunnelMaker, "back-scheduling". No major complaints otherwise.

Response from Funnelmaker

Thank you Ashley for the compliments - our team enjoys working with you as well. The back scheduling in project management is on the list of updates.

Replied 20/07/2021
Bob S.

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

Overall it is good. It is very easy to get started and use.

Pros

I like the reminders and the ease of putting customers information in. It is easy to input the follow-up information. The other things that is very effective is the forecasting. I found this very useful in trying to see what my potential sales are, plus the sales I have already conducted.

Cons

So far, the person who we originally worked with to learn the software has not been responsive with questions or problems. There have been some things we needed tweaked and he does not respond . Also, would like to see the software interact with my calendar. Not sure how to do that. I am sure the issues we have had would be simple to fix if the trainer would get back to us.

Response from Funnelmaker

Bob, we're so glad you are able to drive an effective and accurate forecast using FunnelMaker!! You may not have been aware that you were introduced to FunnelMaker by an outside 3rd party consultant that is not associated with FunnelMaker and since that moment when we learned of your training issues we have held multiple training sessions. So many that your Owner has very positive comments in this review area! Thank you and don't hesitate to call on us for help!

Replied 17/09/2018
Ariel J.

GREAT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF THINGS

KEEP TRACK OF CONVERSATIONS, EMAILS AND OTHER INTERACTION WITH CUSTOMERS.

Pros

OUR CUSTOMER'S LIKE WHEN I REFER BACK TO PREVIOUS CONVERSATIONS, THEY FEEL MORE VALUED. EASY TO USE. GREAT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF THINGS.

Cons

SOMETIMES IT TAKES A MINUTE TO LOAD BUT OTHER THAN THAT... I LIKE IT 100%. I HAVEN'T HAD MANY ISSUES WITH FUNNELMAKER.

Response from Funnelmaker

Thank you for your review!! Would it be possible for you to please tell me specifically where you are working or which screen you are opening that is not loading in a timely manner? This way, we can check that in order to get a resolution for you.

Thanks

Replied 04/06/2018
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

It does Everything, and MORE!

Pros

With only one monthly fee for unlimited users and group creation, tons of automated features (workflows, email drip campaigns, event creation/execution (including payment acceptance), storefront/website creation this is a no-brainer! At first we were just using it for contact management but over the last 5+years FunnelMaker has become our most valuable "employee!" We are a non profit with a small staff, yet FunnelMaker enables us to keep up with many clients, benefactors and community partners.

Cons

It is easy to use but if your staff is largely volunteer it may take a while to get folks onboard with the vast abilities of FunnelMaker. Some facets look easier when demonstrated and take a little hands-on before becoming proficient.

Michelle M.

Reviewed on 05/02/2018

Affordable, Great Integrations, Unlimited Users

Pros

Has everything the big CRM's have at a lower price-point except recognition. Great for a growing organization and full-scale marketing integration. Has amazing transcription software for sales calls.

Cons

I think they should offer better tutorials for all the systems they provide. Support is great, but we still haven't implemented all the tools we have at our disposal with FunnelMaker. Slack integration would be nice too!

Response from Funnelmaker

Michelle - Thanks for the input - as you can imagine we're ever evolving and improving every feature of FunnelMaker. Since your comment we've added "GUIDE ME" instruction which guide your every click as well as inside you'll now find some 30 to 40 videos that deliver step by step instruction. FunnelMaker is one of the only CRM Marketing Automation tools on the market offering 24/7 support down to the user. Call on us anytime - we're here to help!!