About Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management solution that caters to the needs of small businesses. It offers cloud-based deployment, various configuration options and a dashboard that provides an overview of contact...

Browse Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Carrie C. Carrie C.

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

Outstanding CRM for small business

After testing a few other options, Less Annoying CRM was clearly the winner. It's simple to set up, create groups, design pipelines, and track contacts and tasks. I use it daily and have recommended it to several people--at least 2 of whom are already using it as well.

Pros

My favorite features of the software are the email bcc and the customized pipelines that can be created. I couldn't keep track of prospect leads and client stages without it.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about Less Annoying CRM.

monday.com and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was the most robust CRM that I found for an excellent price.
David Z. David Z.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any part of our business.

This is a manual, hands-on product. Its customization does not come from dozens of complicated adjustable but hard-to-edit macros, but instead from accessible, logical, immediate relationships between the functions. And all our data can be output in easily-handled spreadsheets and compressed data folders, so it could be easily migrated or adapted for other functions if necessary. The whole LessAnnoying system is deceptively simple. There's nothing we've needed to do that couldn't be handled in a straightforward manner.

I can see that maybe some larger companies might need more complex systems to track their customer interactions, with multiple permission sets for their various sales territories. Especially if they need to output complex pre-set reports to show relationships between different business units and products etc. But although our training and certification company has a footprint that involves thousands of professionals across the globe, at our heart we are a 12-person staff, including a 2-person sales office, with clear, basic needs.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

amoCRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Salesforce was way too big and complicated for our small company. It was originally chosen around 2010 by a previous staff member who, I believe, chose Salesforce for its market dominance at the time.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

The main competitor we test-drove was Hubspot, and we found it to be basically a re-working of Salesforce. Hubspot seemed to replace the Salesforce set of complex nomenclature with another set of also complex, unfamiliar terms and processes. While such apps are super-customizable and flexible, and probably great for larger companies, our small multi-tasking staff needs uncomplicated and straightforward administration. There were other reasons we didn't go with the other competitors we looked at. LACRM just seemed to click with us right away.
David F. David F.

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

Sensible and gets the job done

It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

Pros

For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Cons

Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version.

Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

Top Less Annoying CRM Alternatives

Karl B. Karl B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Pros

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

Cons

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Jen W. Jen W.

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Nearly unstoppable

I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Pros

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor.

To put it into bullet points:
-Simple
-Trackable
-Customizable
-Great for multiple users and teams
-Most cost effective software I found
-We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there
-Always free always available customer service

Cons

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone.

That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

Pam L. Pam L.

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

The Perfect System for Us

We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

Pros

What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

Cons

It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

Elijah W. Elijah W.

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

Perhaps the best starter to intermediate CRM you can get

LACRM is one hell of a good product that has an excellent layout, great customer service, good mobility in implementation, and a price point that I don't think is beatable.

Pros

It's very flexible in implementation. I use it as a Realtor for every client introduction pipeline, and for renting I use LACRM for the entire deal start to finish, minus paperwork.
The fact I can change the software to fit my specific needs means if I discover a more efficient way of working a problem I'm free to change the software some to fit my needs.
If your currently running a small business like mine that require a lot of client interaction and no inventory, this is a killer software to have.

Cons

It's lack of reminder automation. Being that I work in real estate, timelines are important. Some types of clients, say renters, use the same kind of reminder pipeline over and over. Or initial first contact pipeline may have the same reminders spaced out over variable times unrelated to specific dates. Example: reminder every 5 days, then ever 10 days, then every 30 days for 4 months.
Since these kinds of pipelines are consistent, it's a pain to have to open a calendar and set a reminder for each one of these tasks. It's just not time efficient.

Jana S. Jana S.

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Pros

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Cons

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Michael W. Michael W.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Great Cost-Effective Contact Management Tool

We have worked with LACRM since the founding of our company. They are a professional company, with a great product and great support.

Pros

LACRM offers an API that has integrated well into our internal system and our website allowing us to automate many daily tasks that would be extremely time consuming if done manually. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, reducing training time to a minimum.

Cons

The addition of features to allow for bulk actions in reports would be very helpful, i.e., the ability to assign contact in bulk from the Pipeline report.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

We chose LACRM because of the API feature and extremely cost-effective pricing.
Malcolm D. Malcolm D.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

LACRM - FANTASTIC

Pros

Everything about this CRM is exactly as they say LESS ANNOYING. I have used a few CRM's in the past and the ease of the contact management, linking emails to contacts, reminders and calendar events on LACRM leaves a lot of these others behind.

Cons

The only con i have is that i cannot link my contacts directly to my Apple devices but that will not hinder me in using this CRM as it is THAT good.

Zoho CRM, Xero and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Cost initially.

Salesmate

Ease of use and Cost
Gord A. Gord A.

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Pros

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Cons

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

Cheryl F. Cheryl F.
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Very easy to use CRM System

I have had much better interactions with my clients since using LACRM. The system reminds me of when I told a client I would follow up. It also helps me refresh my memory about what we talked about previously so I start the conversation in the correct place. I can also add fields such as what client a product was interested in and were waiting for a sale and reach out to them when the item comes on sale.

Pros

I love being able to have all the information about my clients in one space. I can group my clients in groups I create myself so they are very relevant to my own process. Just about everything in this system can be customized to meet the needs of my own business. Setting up tasks has been extremely helpful so clients don't get lost or forgotten. I love that emails I send are automatically added to the clients records - great for refreshing my memory before reaching out to a client which results in much better client interaction. I love that I can add my own personal fields.

Cons

The only two drawbacks, which are fairly minor is that I would love to be able to categorize or search on different notes in the system and I would love to have the ability for the calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar.

Jason W. Jason W.

Reviewed on 31/03/2017

Great Software, Super Customer Service, Perfect Fit

I found Less Annoying CRM while attempting to learn another CRM, which I found frustrating and difficult to use. As a teacher turned contractor, I have successfully taught myself to use various forms of grading and estimating software, but try as I might, I could not make this other CRM make sense. Enter Less Annoying CRM. I started to look into other products and the Less Annoying title caught my eye. I thought, if it is truly less annoying, I'd be thrilled. Not only was it less annoying, but I was able to upload my contacts and have the software meaningfully implemented in a day. I found it to logically laid out, and the customer support and tutorials to be immensely helpful. I'm glad I discovered this product as our office manager, crew leaders and estimator use it daily to update our client profiles. Having everyone on the same page with all information is priceless. I am thankful for what Less Annoying CRM provides as well as the tremendous customer support. I recommend the Less Annoying CRM wholeheartedly.

Pros

Easy to use, quick to implement, lots of learning help

Cons

I wish it had a few more features, but I am so happy with what it provides, I haven't considered look at other software.

Camille D. Camille D.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Great Customer Service

Super positive. I use the system daily.

Pros

I like that this software is flexible and reasonably priced. I can track the clients and information I need. There's a place to put just about everything and when I can't figure something out, I just send an email. The customer service people are always willing to help. They are super kind and will help me figure out a way to do what I need. They never make me feel dumb for asking a question.

Cons

I would love to have recurring tasks. I know they are working on it.

Gary S. Gary S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

Using LACRM

I have used many CRM products from their inception (ACT!, Goldmine, Salesforce), and even helped to sell a first of it's kind "cloud" based product called Aplicor CRM. Less Annoying software is geared to both the user/salesperson and the Executives (CEO, CFO, etc) and for teams. I have never used any product as easy to use and that has the flexibility for multiple uses (groups, creating customized lists, etc) as LACRM. For a very low monthly costs you also get excellent support and notifications regarding usage. Everyone I have spoken with at Less Annoying has been extremely well versed in the products features and were able to assist me quickly with my requests....it truly is "Less Annoying" and a very productive tool that you can grow your sales teams with!

Pros

Ease of use and full functionality. This product is very flexible and can be creatively crafted to fit the business application.

Cons

There are no real drawbacks to LACRM. Thus far, there has been nothing it couldn't do based upon some requests I made to the support team. They are always helpful and knowledgeable about the software.

Jan K. Jan K.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Don't Overlook LACRM

Pros

The easy of use and clean look is paramount for our company's decision. we have had experience with other large, name brand, crm's and they just are too much. Less Annoying lives up to its name while still delivering all the functionality a small business needs to manage contacts, track a pipeline, integrate with third parties, email and so much more.

And by far this service has the best customer service of all services our company uses. It's not even close. This team is the best.

Cons

Being a financial firm we would like some industry specific integrations but it hasn't affected our business one bit.

John S. John S.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

Get it Done!

The best benefits I've had from LACRM is improved customer communication due to using the tasking system of the CRM. Elimination of writing weekly sales reports is also a huge relief as our management team can see what we're up to at any time.

Pros

All useful tools without complications. Being well organized enables sales success. Timely and persistent communication is critical to showing your customers your value. LACRM has all the tools you need to accomplish these critical fundamentals without a bunch of useless clutter. Easy to create reports gives your sales managers the info they need to be informed and off your back.
Engaging the software is as easy as it gets. A simple contact list import and you're off and running. We've also found that the shared and refined contact list in LACRM has strengthened our organization and improved our customer service because we can easily assign tasks for continued customer support after the sale as well as inform the sales team if there is a support issue ongoing.

Cons

No one likes spending time keeping records, writing reports, and being held accountable but being organized and diligent does pay off long term. LACRM is the easiest CRM I've used and is well tuned for our organization. Can't really say that I've found anything not to like.

Toby M. Toby M.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Less Annoying CRM - it is appropriately named. It is a terrific tool for my small business.

Keeping track of customers and jobs in our calendar. Getting all the contact info right and avoiding the use of paper notebooks, files and post-its.
Details do not need to be remembered - just entered.
Keeping a record of conversations for future business and tying it into the tasks and calendar.

Pros

I like that it is quite simple and easy to use. For people over 50, the software that has a million different ways to do the same thing is truly annoying. LACRM has a very good structure to it and works quite well on app for my iphone as well. It is so great to be able to use it in our customer service and marketing efforts. Bravo LACRM!

Cons

The calendar app in the phone app is tricky, hard to get rid of the drop down times.
Also the BCC is hard to use to tag email conversations that come in that pertain to clients in the CRM. If someone emails you back and you don't remember to bcc it to that person, it is not documented. The leads tool is not that great for us business wise.

Gavin M. Gavin M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 23/03/2018

At last, a small business CRM system that works for me and my business!

Gives me an overview of all the tasks jobs and projects in my business in one place and I love the fact that I can access it from any device. Simply the best CRM system I have ever tried (and I have tried quite a few!)

Pros

I have tried many many small business CRM systems but nothing comes close to LACRM. The interface is intuitive and easy, easy to use. I love the fact that I can customise the forms to suit my business needs and I have to say that the support is second to none. Not only are there high-quality video tutorials, but you can also speak to a human being who knows LACRM and can help with any implementation and customisation issues.

Cons

Nothin - It's great! But if I were to be picky, I say that it's a pity it doesn't currently integrate with FreeAgent, my online accounting software,

Roger D. Roger D.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Easy to navigate and use CRM with great support, all wrapped up in a good price

Control over my contacts and leads

Pros

The cost of the package made it very attractive and the fact that I could backup my own data. After that I soon found out it was easy to use, accessible across devices, removed my masses of bits of paper with names, addresses, numbers and notes. It will remind you of events and its flexible enough to tailor it how you want it. The support is great and very responsive.

Cons

What I like least is the fact I am not utilising all the bits of the software. Perhaps if it could merge more calenders onto one, but updates keep coming in so I will bide my time..

Lucy D. Lucy D.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Amazing!!

Our overall experience with Less Annoying has been brilliant. If we have ever had any queries, it has been so easy to get in contact and we always get a response to emails very quickly. Less Annoying is an amazing software and it has been a joy ride in keeping on top of our database of clients and work. So glad we came across Less Annoying

Pros

The software is so easy to use and its amazing because you can easily make it your own. There are so many ways to edit parts to suit our company

Cons

There isn't really anything we don't like about this software. I couldn't give any bad points

Felix F. Felix F.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Friendly, easy to adapt ... one of the best CRM options for small/medium companies in the...

Pros

I think the best functionality of this CRM is the connection or interaction between the MOBILE App and the web client version. It allows me to manage, execute or operate quickly, efficiently and comfortably. The UI / UX experience is comfortable, easy to access between modules / reports, the way that organizes the calendars / equipment is very functional and avoids unattended, from the operational point of view (agent) it is good, for the administrator it is very superior, You really have control of what happens on your compay team.

Cons

I have evaluated at least a dozen CRM solutions and this is one of the best, I can not say I found flaws, criticisms or incidents even in the implementation and test scenarios, all were really satisfactory, the only negative point .. The price. ..

Bailey H. Bailey H.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Less Annoying CRM

You get what you pay for. It's a good way to manage your clients in one place but definitely requires more work than a platform like Salesforce.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM is obviously no SalesForce, but I was challenged to use it when I started working for a smaller company. It's certainly a bang for your buck in terms of giving you a place to manage all of your contacts. I also appreciate that they allow you to import your contacts relatively seamlessly using an excel spreadsheet, because that saved me a lot of time.

Cons

I did not like that Less Annoying CRM was so labor intensive, but you get what you pay for. The app could definitely be improved upon as well.

Trena G. Trena G.

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

Excellent CRM Perfect and well priced

Pros

Very user friendly and intuitive and since we have contractors that need to get up to speed on it, it was vital that it was not complicated. It does everything we need, the tasking, user accesses and restrictions, great tutorials, and amazing customer service

Cons

maxes out at 50k contacts it can handle without issue and our growth will likely take us past there in the near future so I have had to look for our eventual upgrade away from them

Mark H. Mark H.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Very pleased customer.

Less Annoying CRM is easy to work with and not a lot of wasted input requirements. Simple, and exactly what you need. It's a tool I use to help me with my business and it keeps me on top of my day to day activities, and keeps me organized.

Pros

The most important to me is having a communication log of activities and reminders of follow ups. I forget what I did last week (lol) so keeping record of activities is great, and easy follow ups for the next conversation allows me not to worry about forgetting to call someone back.

Cons

I really don't have any negatives because I have used others and this software just fits my requirements.