Less Annoying CRM Reviews

4.8

4.8

About Less Annoying CRM

Ranked the #1 easiest-to-use CRM for small businesses and the #1 CRM by US News and World Report for four consecutive years, Less Annoying CRM has unmatched simplicity and service. Our seasoned CRM Coaches, with an average...

Browse Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Simple and pleasant

Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

Pros

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed.
- The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon
- It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive!
- It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp.
- It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar.
- Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

Cons

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Zoho CRM and Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was less expensive and easier to understand and use.Zoho was way too robust for the little company's needs, Less Annoying suited us perfectly.
Doug
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

It Really Is Less Annoying

Love it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a CRM that will not break the bank and suck the life out of you trying to learn and maintain it.

Pros

Very simple and easy to use. Easy to customize for our needs. Great value for the money. Every other CRM I looked at was bloated with features that we didn't need and increased time to learn. Less Annoying CRM provided what we needed. Easy to onboard other members. Customer service response was immediate and helpful.

Cons

Did not have a template for small dealer auto sales. Did my own customization. Very easy.

Bigin by Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Simple, lean, inexpensive and effective for our needs. Really is very good for small business. Most CRM products are geared for large enterprise.
Rick
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 05/04/2017

Barely can get it to work on the road

Been using for 4 years. Always hated it. Site is unresponsive when I need it, mostly after sales appointments. It stays in buffer zone and will not pull up when needed. This has been happening for 4 years now. Site also takes to long to navigate from one screen to another, and goes into buffering zone when trying to do that. Site is slow remotely even in areas of 4G and 5 bars on my device. I am currently looking for a faster and easier to navigate site.

Pros

Not much.

Cons

Navigation, slow site.

Top Less Annoying CRM Alternatives

Danielle
Danielle

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Everything you need; nothing you don't.

Easy. Easy. Easy.
Good help files.
Very glad I chose this tool.
I recommend it.

Pros

The interface is easy. Customizing fields and flows is easy. Import-export is easy. I can tell that this tool has had many people doing use cases in the background and refining them to the most elegant solution.

Cons

I want it to integrate better with ConvertKit.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

I wanted a CRM more than a marketing email system.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Microsoft doesn't have an affordable or easy to use CRM.

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

The Best Small Business CRM - So Easy To Use!

I have tried many CRMs and they are often overally complex for small businesses who need fundamental features. The other CRMs tend to cater to larger and enterprise companies that have very special needs. These CRMs really need a programer to set them up. LACRM was easy for me to setup myself. I was using it in minutes after subscribing.

Pros

The task features and pipeline features are really great. The LACRM makes staying organized and prioritizing critical tasks easy and effective.

Cons

I wish it connected in a more direct way with my emails. I use Office 365 Outlook and connecting them is not ideal, but it can be done.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Price, ease of use, easy to setup, and funtionality.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Exactly as the name promises

Very positive in all respects once we get to understand that we're having to accept some compromises in return for affordability and user friendliness.

Pros

It is easy, simple, and just plain works. Sure the feature set is limited, but the price is very very affordable and what it does is easy to understand, use, and benefit from.

Cons

More sophistication would be great, but I get it. Most of us don't use all the features in other CRM systems, and the add-on costs and complications are appalling. Less Annoying is a great compromise and we're very happy.

Larry
Larry
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

Pros

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Cons

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

I was seeking a true CRM program that would help me maintain contact with colleagues, clients and future ones.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

I've not been disappointed with my selection of Less Annoying CRM as my CRM system. It's team was extremely helpful in setting-up the system for someone (i) Who didn't want to spend a lot of time inaugurating it nor (ii) Had the techie chops to accomplish it effectively. When I have had questions regarding the site its team members have answered promptly accompanied with a real sense of concern. LACRM as a system is also intuitive. As such, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM for anyone engaging in a similar quest.
William
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Great CRM for small business

A friend described using Salesforce for my business as "using a 12-wheeler to move a one-bedroom apartment." That's about right. Less Annoying was a far better fit for our needs - just sorry I didn't switch years ago.

Pros

It is inexpensive and easy to use. The support is out of this world.

Cons

Trying to move our Salesforce data was a bit frustrating. There was 10 years of information, way more than we needed, so it slowed things down a bit.

Derek

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Easy to use for a novice.

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use, simple , effective and has totally organized my small business.

Cons

No negative experiences .I cannot complain as the tech team set everything up as I wanted.And I have not needed them since then.Simples

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Cheaper , easy to use and first class support from a human at no extra cost.
Pam
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

Pam Aber Business Development Manager

The experience has been great. Their team is very responsive to your needs. Training is great to get you up and running.

Pros

This is a great way to organize all of your leads and to follow up with your clients in a timely manner.

Cons

I really do have any cons. I have been using the system for almost 4 months and I cannot find anything that I do not like.

Robert
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

EXCELLENT CRM PLATFORM with TOP SHELF SUPPORT

We are extremely pleased with this system. It helped our company achieve professional CRM functionality without major expense or long term contractual obligation

Pros

LACRM does exactly what we need without a complicated training curve or major customization. The Customer support team is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive when the need for consultation arises. A very professional CSR team that understands their Clients needs and steps up to technical challenges.

Cons

I would like to see a better style home page with graphic interface with optional widget type display options and/or ability to see our Company Logo or Brand on the Home page

Method CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

We were unsuccessful attempting to integrate Salesforce

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

The ability to implement a no frills cloud based contact management system with easy to customize fields. Allows our Team to easily maintain sales objectives, activity oversight and pipeline opportunity metrics without sophisticated training element.
Darrell
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

It Really is Less Annoying

Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Pros

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Cons

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

Marcos
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

A very strong tool for the micro business sales force

The customer support response time is incredible. Being able to get a response to our most basic questions has been really valueve in our implementation.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM's small scale approach makes it ideal for small businesses like us. It's pricing flexibility has been a very nice addition to a very strong product. The simplicity of how it manages contacts has been well received by our sales team.

Cons

While it is very simple it lacks deep analytics and automation. However We're confident they'll add more features likes this over time that will keep Less Annoying CRM increase it's value as an essential tool for our business.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, monday.com and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

The workflow to keep track of our customers wasn't very clear. Also they didn't have any integrations with Google Workspace. Very little follow up with their customers.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

We chose Less Annoying CRM over the other alternatives due to its simplicity and focus on small teams
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Great Cost-Effective Contact Management Tool

We have worked with LACRM since the founding of our company. They are a professional company, with a great product and great support.

Pros

LACRM offers an API that has integrated well into our internal system and our website allowing us to automate many daily tasks that would be extremely time consuming if done manually. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, reducing training time to a minimum.

Cons

The addition of features to allow for bulk actions in reports would be very helpful, i.e., the ability to assign contact in bulk from the Pipeline report.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

We chose LACRM because of the API feature and extremely cost-effective pricing.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Perfect for most small businesses

Really, really easy to learn and the support team is truly awesome. Always willing to help.

Pros

Ease of use and applicability to small business. Most CRM software seems to be designed for large companies and assumes they all have dedicated digital marketing resources constantly running campaigns. That description applies to about 20% of US Companies. Therefore, most CRM systems are expensive, hard to learn. For small business, using them makes as much sense as shooting a gnat with an elephant gun. Less Annoying is just right for many if not most small businesses.

Cons

There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Cost too much, does too much, hard to learn, lots of maintenance.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Very capable, easy to use, inexpensive
Amber
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Agency Heartbeat

LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available.

Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!!

I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

Pros

LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM.

There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me.
They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

Cons

There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer.

Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others.

So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

Jeff
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Used CRM programs for 20 years

It works well for my use.

Pros

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Cons

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields.

Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App.
The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

Dee

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

Nothing on the market compares

Absolutely fantastic. They managed our migration with ease - I didn't even have to get my hands dirty. It's an absolute bargain, but don't let the price make you think this isn't amazing quality. If you have a business based on selling appointments for services, this is the absolute best CRM on the market. I love that I can colour code appointments and that has been built into our processes, so anyone can look at the diary and at a glance see what's been booked, what's been offered, who is delivering what. I love that when there is a customer service need, if the first person you were talking to is on leave, then someone else reads it and follows up - you don't have to start all over again explaining, and that is a shockingly rare thing, even with massive businesses like bank. I recommend this to everyone I come across because it is so flexible and so affordable.

Pros

When we had a catastrophic failure with our previous CRM, we could not find anything in a comparable price range that would serve our needs. We need a cost effective, reasonably flexible diary that's a easy on the eye, and accurate logging of records. Someone recommended LACRM and it was 1/3rd of what we had been paying previously. Not only did the team manage the migration of our crucial client history info, but also the customer service is personal, accurate and timely. I could not believe this was a fraction of what we'd previously been paying for awful service.

Cons

Initially I thought it was a shame we can't send and receive emails from within the CRM itself, but the email logging works really well to be honest because I have multiple email addresses and domains in order to manage multiple projects. So the relevant correspondence can be filed accurately. I guess I'd like to be able to offer my team the option to log in and look at the diary without being able to have access to everything. Maybe you can - I haven't asked to be fair. One tiny thing is that I would like recurring appointments to display slightly differently in a customer record, but it's really a small thing.

Gwen
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 16/09/2022

It really is Less Annoying.

For the money, it's a great CRM. I haven't really needed support because it really is simple to use but when I did they were quick to respond. I wanted to go over a couple of things twice and they were very patient. I've tried others but always come back to LACRM for my client management.

Pros

It's very simple and easy to use. The dashboard is easy to set up and I can see everything I have going on with a contact. It's important for me to have files attached to each client so when I talk to them I can open a file quickly. Google calendar and gmail were easy to link and use. Support has always responded with either an email or phone call within 24 hours.

Cons

I wish they would have the ability to use Zapier for more integrations.

Sue
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

Why I chose Less Annoying CRM

I have all my contacts & their individual information in one easily accessible place.I can create groups for the purposes of email drops. It integrates well with Mailchimp.This has saved me a considerable amount of time not only in terms of creating newsletters and target email drops but also in accessing specific information quickly.I can also access purchase histories & and track quotations and work in progress.It has features that the business will 'grow' into.Overall I have found it a pleasure to use.LACRM does exactly what it says on the box!

Pros

I was originally sceptical about how useful any CRM would be to our business, but that may have been because we were in the middle of huge changes and another change involving more technology felt like a step too far. I really liked the fact that when I trialled it, it was very user friendly.I learn best by actually doing something. I did look at the training videos but dropped in and out of them as I needed to - this was extremely easy to do and best of all the videos were not patronising and did not assume a level of knowledge but explained everything in a straight forward way. That encouraged me to start making trial entires and then deleting them just to see how everything worked The more that I experimented the more I enjoyed LACRM and could see its benefits. I also found the backup support to be excellent. Obviously there can be a time delay as I am in the UK, but the support that I received was given timeously (taking time zones into account) and in a straight forward and easy to understand manner.

Cons

I am being honest when I say that to date I have not found anything that I do not like.However, I am aware that I am not currently using LACRM to its full potential and indeed may never do so, so perhaps that has to be taken into consideration.

Eamon

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

CRM that actually is Less Annoying

Simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly people are using it!

Pros

Have over the years dealt with a range of CRM tools from high end to basic. It is a sector that almost seems obsessed with adding features and integrations that largely swamp users so that what gets used is a small subset of the functionality. Equally the more functionality the more the CRM begins to dictate how you conduct your business as against assist you to do it better.
Less Annoying CRM actually is exactly that - less annoying and even more, positively engaging. It has a minimalist approach but one which gets it just right - we use all the functionality and even the CRM agnostics use all the functionality. There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design.
In keeping with that its support mirrors that feeling - responsive with a human face. It is quite refreshing for support to tell you honestly what is and is not possible in a constructive way rather than endlessly trying to make you feel that you are being 'heard'.
So genuinely Less Annoying - fine job and hope it holds to its Philosophy as it grows

Cons

Given the design concept full enterprise integrations are a little limited. But in my view balance is right in that people use it, learning quickly and correctly to their needs.

Renee
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

A common sense, elegant CRM

As a one-person business owner, I was delighted by how quickly I was able to use Less Annoying CRM. It's the kind of software that's so well-designed you think it's too simple. Don't be deceived. It is a powerful software that you can go deeper and deeper into, but there aren't weird tools and menus nor bloated features that visibly get in the way of its basic strengths and functionality. A great example of the designers' common sense is that they didn't create a mobile app just because it's the "cool" thing to do. Their responsive website works like an app on your phone just as it is.

Pros

I was using it effectively within a day, and continued to add contacts and learn features as I went along. Within one month, I couldn't imagine working without it. I had a couple initial questions as I started and was assisted immediately by Less Annoying staff.

Cons

The pipeline feature was harder to understand, but in the end, I didn't need it.

Linda

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized, and focused, so I can see at a glance what matters most!

When I started using this software years ago integrated with a Google calendar I was able to stop using my paper planner and my To-Do List on Excel.

I know I am not using all the features of the Contact section that would probably benefit me greatly. I just need to make it a priority to learn about them more.

My overall experience is feeling more organized and in control. Again, if I used it to the fullest extent possible I'm sure I would see more of my business goals realized. I should make that a goal for 2021!

Pros

I use the tasks/calendars/reminder as "my bible" for my business, personal, and community tasks and commitments. I love how email correspondence with my clients is logged to their contact file using the bcc feature. I also use the Contact section to keep track of topics I am interested in. For example, I gather and log inspirational quotes for me to draw from when I need a boost or to share with others when they need one.

Cons

There is nothing I like "least".

I did recently ask if this software could be used to create a survey and capture results. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but thought it would be great to have answers to my survey automatically input into my clients' files.

Gord
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Pros

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Cons

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

Lisa
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 12/09/2022

Affordable and easy to use

Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. They are fast to respond and understand any issues. I rarely need to contact them, but when I do, they are always quick to help and resolve any issues or questions.

Pros

This CRM is easy to use and easy to customize to meet our unique needs. When a customer calls it's easy to pull up their profile and see the whole picture on one page. We are able to handle customer requests and calls much faster now that we see their information in a better way. The sort functions also helps us better analyze buying habits and overall sales trends.

Cons

Although it's possible to add more than one email address per customer, when exporting a group of customers, it is not easy to grab that second email address to add to an email list or import into an email system. The second email address does not have it's own column, it is instead incorporated with the first email address called "All Email Addresses" and separated with a comma.