About Sellbrite

Sellbrite is a cloud-based inventory management solution designed for small and midsize companies. It offers order management, product management, channel analytics and inventory control functionalities within a suite. Sellbrite...

Browse Sellbrite Reviews

Julia K. Julia K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Doesn't help with order management

They have a chat feature for customer service. The customer service reps are kind and helpful. However, it took almost a month to get the system fully set up because every time I had an issue I would have to wait 24 hours or more to get a response from customer service. I found their tutorials lacking.

Pros

The software offers integrations with most of the marketplaces available. Adding a new marketplace and importing listings is easy.

Cons

When I signed up for this software, I was under the impression that they offered order management. However after spending weeks of setting up the system, I was disappointed to find that the software does not allow purchases of batch shipping labels. To purchase and print shipping labels, you have to go into each order and print one by one. Their customer service rep recommended adding a shipping service like shippingeasy or shipstation to manage orders. Had I known that you can't use the software to do batch shipping labels, I would not have sunk this much time into getting it set up.

Jorden L. Jorden L.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 27/03/2015

The Koala and I: A Great Adventure with Sellbrite

First thing noticed - 4 out 5 stars. That 5th star will be there shortly as these guys have a fantastic team and a fantastic product. The app is intelligently designed with a great interface so if you like great interfaces and the other channel managers don't cut it, look no further. There are a few features that I do need that have sort of stunted my ability to keep up with the listing creation process for eBay, but Sellbrite is trying to expand into other channels and keeping those moving as well because after all... even though eBay is a big one, their are other channels like Amazon, Etsy, Rakuten, Sears and etc. It obviously takes a lot of work, especially with growing there company. Anyway, the app is awesome and that missing 5th star has NOTHING to do with a lack of customer service, quality of the app, even ease of use for that matter. Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great. One thing I will add is that their price adjustment was a stellar move. We moved in with this app because it allowed us to import new templates and info from our webstore and ebay channels and now you can even mass apply presets, and this made the transition a lot easier. Still, with a few of the eBay functions missing (duplicating product and easier application of changes to listings), we were not going to stay long at the higher rate we were paying as a monthly fee. We are much happier at the new prices and are hungry for more developments for eBay. Thank you Sellbrite, I would recommend this app to any store online on eBay or considering eBay.
-Jorden

Pros

User interface
Customer Service
Intelligent team
Opportunities and developments always around the corner with these guys

Cons

-eBay product duplication (coming soon)
-Bulk editing from channel screen would make me use Sellbrite a lot more. I use eBay because it is faster but I am finding some things aren't updating in Sellbrite so I am having to fix a lot of those things at a snails paced as I wasn't aware of this (bad habits of mine).

Response from Sellbrite

Thanks for your review, Jorden. We hope to have the features you want very soon, and we appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution. Thanks for using Sellbrite! :)

Replied 30/03/2015
Debra D. Debra D.

Reviewed on 13/04/2015

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Sellbrite is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing, and channel syncing tool whether you sell on EBay, Esty or Amazon. I easily import my eBay, Amazon and my Shopify inventory and Sellbrite does the rest. I researched the "other guys" and seen that they had more reviews but also had many problems. That was one of the reasons I chose Sellbrite 9 months ago and have not regretted that decision. The customer service is second to none. Where can you get one of the owners of a company call you when you have a problem and walk you through the fix. Once the accounting/finance integration to QuickBooks and Xero are available this summer and the additional selling channels like Sears and Rakuten, this company will be hard to beat. Sellbrite enables sellers to seamlessly add inventory from other channels without the huge learning curve of other similar companies. Sellbrite is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us…selling!

Pros

Easy to use and small learning curve. The ability to update, list, track products on each channel is priceless. The customer service is outstanding. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The preset feature cuts down on having to enter all the same info when listing. You can see what products are linked with which channel. Price wise, Sellbrite's has a plan for any level of selling and is very affordable. Think seriously about this company before signing with someone else. They have committed to being the best and will soon be with all the up coming planned features.

Cons

Ability to sync with accounting/finance programs like Xero or QuickBooks is a must. Currently I have to use cut and paste to keep the books. Sellbrite did state that QuickBooks Online is scheduled for availability this summer with Xero to shortly follow. Will be waiting for Xero accounting and more channels to be added in the near future.

Top Sellbrite Alternatives

Reviewed on 02/02/2017

Valuable business tool for multi-marketplace sellers.

I originally signed up with Sellbrite for one particular marketplace that required inventory updates. I have since found it quite useful in many other ways I never thought about initially. A quick glance at the home page tells me what my status is across all marketplaces, revenue, what is selling and what isn't. I can quickly get sales information on specific items that I can't get anywhere else.

I know there are features available to me that I haven't even had a chance to use yet, and I plan to take advantage of all that I can. I initially thought the service was a bit expensive, but now that I have had a chance to really use it, I can say it's definitely worth the money.

Pros

The site is very easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't technical at ALL. And when there are times I need help, the customer service has been outstanding.

No contract!

Cons

Right now the only cons I can think of are that it doesn't have all marketplaces available, but the ones missing are very small sellers for us anyway (Amazon Japan and Bonanza for example) but they are adding new options all the time, so I'm sure at some point they will all be there.

Nate M. Nate M.

Reviewed on 05/05/2018

Sellbrite offers great solutions to a small business

Pros

Sellbrite integrates seamlessly with all of the main eCommerce retailers including Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, etc. and combines orders into a single, uncomplicated approach.

Cons

Unfortunately, the cost of the service increased as the company grew, and priced us out of the market for their product. While not as expensive as some others, its features weren't quite up to what we were looking for given the price.

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Great features and support, high price

Pros

It very easily integrates with all of my platforms and syncs inventory data between them. It's a breeze to only have one screen showing orders from eBay, Amazon, etc. and print out shipping labels for everything at once. It also effortlessly syncs inventory and other information between platforms so you can update it once, and it pushes it to everything.

Cons

I do not feel this is a good value for what you're paying. The competition is offering very similar features for much less per month, some don't even charge per order, but just number of stores. However, if you want the best of the best with excellent customer support, Sellbrite is the solution for you.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

Sellbrite is a great simplifier.

Pros

Simplifies online marketplace interfaces.
Wonderful support from real people who are easy to contact and quick to respond.

Cons

Better integration with Australian marketplaces/shippers would be great, but they are actively working on it.

Chelci S. Chelci S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

Sellbrite Support

Wonderful! CSR got my issues resolved in less than 24 hours!

Pros

CSR was wonderful at helping me sync my Etsy and Amazon accounts today. I had been having trouble with GoCentral and their support staff for weeks! CSR was responsive and knew exactly what to do to help me get up and running. He deserves a raise!

Cons

GoCentral support staff knows nothing about this product, and could not troubleshoot any issues with it, and yet they sell it. They need training on this software!

Tony N. Tony N.

Reviewed on 08/06/2015

These guys offer a service that is far more effective and far less expensive than what else is...

Why pay 1% of revenues when you can use Sellbrite?! It's WAY Better! Give it a shot. And if you're using it without AutoMCF, you're cheating yourself our of a great value by combining the two services together! Mike is always super responsive when it comes to questions and they're constantly adding new features.

Pros

Flat rate (no ongoing % of reveneues), discounted pricing on their AutoMCF

Cons

The only cons I have are basically cons because the features are still being worked on and not yet rolled out: Listing directly to etsy, shopify, newegg, and sears from the Sellbrite app are the only things I'm eagerly awaiting!

Lacy W. Lacy W.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/02/2015

SellBrite is the Best of the Best

I've been selling online for over seven years, and this is one of the best systems I've ever seen to make the whole process easier and more simplified. If you are selling online, especially on more than one channel, do yourself a favor and sign up with sellbrite. They are the best bar none.

Pros

Multi channel listing made easy.
Superb inventory tracking.
Service reps that know their business and are friendly and helpful.
Lightning fast integration. I imported three selling channels in under 15 minutes.

Cons

I'd be hard pressed to find any.

Taneak W. Taneak W.

Reviewed on 02/04/2016

Newbie On Board!

I have been using Sellbrite for a little over a month. It has made managing selling on multiple online platforms much easier. No more over selling! I am looking forward to continuous growth of by business.

Pros

User Friendly
Ability to sync from one location
I am sure there will be many more as I continue to use.

Cons

Price a little high for those owners like me who are growing there business
No way to duplicate listings so I do not have to retype similar items
A few more minor options that I think would be "nice to have"
To many windows/screens to submit a listing

Phil F. Phil F.

Reviewed on 26/02/2016

Intuitive, Great Videos, Prompt Customer Service, Very Helpful

I have been growing my online sales business for 5 years. I launched into multi-channel with Sellbrite 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. It works perfectly for keeping inventory balanced and many other helpful features. Easy to learn and easy to use.

Response from Sellbrite

Hey Phil - I'm so happy to hear that Sellbrite is helping you grow your business.¿¿Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve. - Brian, CEO

Replied 28/02/2016
Brian C. Brian C.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 02/07/2015

So far so good...

Recently moved to SellBrite from Channel Advisor and so far have been very pleased. Nice user interface and very responsive customer service.

Pros

•Clean, intuative user interface
•Very responsive customer service
•Seems like they have a good product roadmap

Cons

•Needs more channel partners (BBY, Rakuten, Newegg) but they are working on it
•A different approach to the marketplaces so it takes awhile to "get it" (not really a negative)
•Looking forward to more automation (feedback, emails, etc.)
•Very basic reporting at this point

Austin S. Austin S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 29/08/2014

They respond to your emails and questions very fast

First and most most important, an excellent team. They respond to your emails and questions very fast. I have dealt with other multi channel companies and sellbrite is the easiest and most user friendly of all. They are growing at a very rapid rate as well.

Thank you all for the help!!

Pros

- Easy to use
- Friendly team
- Good pricing
- Good syncing

Matthew B. Matthew B.

Reviewed on 16/06/2015

Excellent Software!

Sellbrite has enabled me to grow my online businesses while cutting my order processing time in half. I highly recommend Sellbrite to anyone who sells online and wants to take their business to the next level.

James P. James P.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

Flexible Multi-channel tool

Pros

Its provides a wide array of integrations though APIs and its readily available plugins hence can be easily used with existing platforms.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep for startups or companies which are trying to fit into the market or industry.

Cuong P. Cuong P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

An option's worth considering for cross-platform business

I use Woocommerce to manage my digital products. I am looking for a solution to sync products from Woocommerce to e-commerce channels. Sellbrite is the most cost effective solution I have found. But it is more suitable for a store that creates products from Sellbrite than from Woocommerce. It will take me more time to perfect my process.

Pros

Easy to use, unlimited cross-platform account linking, no extra cost. Automatically sync inventory to avoid overselling. Dasboard interface detailed statistics, easy to track my business activities!

Cons

Although synchronizing products from many places, it is still not optimal. Need a solution to easily synchronize channels through one button

ChannelAdvisor, Zoho Inventory and ecomdash

Reasons for Switching to Sellbrite

Reasonable cost, easy to use for my staff.
Kristen K. Kristen K.

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

Helps me sell with less work and more options

Pros

I love how this helps me keep the inventory all my things from site to site they also have webinars that you get acquainted with a software to make it easier to use. The customer service is also quite wonderful I got a call from and they helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

Cons

I kind of wish there free trial had been longer since to see a real impact my business before the 14 days is over he's going to be near impossible because I am inputting so much manually.

Mary ann K. Mary ann K.

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

Great Multi Channel and Inventory App!

Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.

Pros

Things I really like: (1) seeing in the products list exactly which items are listed where and if there's any drafts in progress (this actually helped me find about 30 items that weren't listed on all the channels they should be), (2) the little photos in the product list zoom out when you hover over them, (3) listing on multiple channels is so much easier and quicker, (4) Templates and Recipes, this feature is so cool and such a time saver. You can make formulas for Titles, descriptions, etc.. so it automatically fills in or makes titles, descriptions, etc... I'm still learning this feature, but wow, what I time saver it is already. (5) great dashboard and easy to navigate menus. I have no trouble finding what I need or answers to questions I have. (6) shipping prices are comparable to other shipping programs. (7) Price.

Cons

Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions.
I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Patrick M. Patrick M.

Reviewed on 19/04/2016

Great place to start!

Pros

Sellbrite has great customer service, a decent feature set, and is an excellent place to start for beginning ecommerce merchants or those looking for a solution that keeps costs as low as possible.

Cons

Their development team doesn't always think completely through product updates, so they sometimes have issues when rolling out new features. To their credit, they usually work quickly to fix any issues that arise.

• Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"Most Valuable Player" for anyone serious about scaling up their eCommerce

Pros

We would not be able to keep our platforms organized without Sellbrite. It is the perfect central repository for all of our product data, and helps us to ensure that all of the platforms have the latest & greatest product information, pictures, consistent pricing, and accurate inventory. The interface is very clean, responsive, and friendly, even for new users. Integration with our ERP system via their API is a bonus. Thank you Sellbrite!

Cons

Continued tighter integration on some platforms would be helpful. For example, eBay business policies, full creation of new products on Amazon & Walmart, etc. The development team is constantly adding new new & improved features, which makes the extra cost worthwhile. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Jhonathan R. Jhonathan R.

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

Just what we were looking for

Out of all the companies out there that we looked into. Sellbrite seemed the better choice. When we did the trail it was clear that Sellbrite was for us. I love their platform. Its easy to use and very eye pleasing. The platform is beautiful and features are amazing. We moved from a very old inventory platform to this more modern platform sellbrite offers and we are happy campers. We look forward to a bright future with sellbrite.

Pros

Modern
Simple
Variety of channels

Mandi W. Mandi W.

Reviewed on 25/02/2016

Overall the best app for my needs.

I looked at a bunch of different apps to help with managing my inventory across different selling platforms. I found sellbrite to be the most intuitive and easy to use. I really like the interface. There are also a lot of functions and features that are great, like being able to post of Ebay directly through the site. Some cons too though. Read Below

Pros

-Customer service is very attentive and helpful. They always respond quickly.
-Able to put up Ebay listings directly via the site.
-Interface looks nice.

Cons

-Price point is pretty steep. $99 to $179 for the first two tiers.
-The ebay listing function is a bit more complicated to use than I would like. You need to go through multiple windows to choose options to complete your listings. I wish it could all be done on one page like directly through Ebay.
-Can't add sales outside of integrated platforms (like sales in person).
-Can't add purchase orders or fixed costs.
-Does not calculate profit despite being able to enter COGs.

Leslie B. Leslie B.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

Sellbrite is a Breeze

Easy to use software that takes care of all my sales channels, such as Amazon and Ebay! I love Sellbrite! I have been using it for over 2 years and it`s so easy! The upgrades they come up with every year are very useful also!

Hillel R. Hillel R.

Reviewed on 02/06/2015

Easy Peasy

When I wanted to expand my operations from just selling on Amazon to other marketplaces, including eBay and Rakuten, Sellbrite (and their companion product AutoMCF) were a no-brainer. They seamlessly allow you to create listing across multiple marketplaces, along with synching up inventory and providing order fulfillment between one marketplace and the other. The setup has been a breeze and it's easy enough for even the most technically-challenged person to learn it quickly.

They are constantly developing the platform and adding new features and enhancements.

Their support has been phenomenal at every step of the way. I highly recommend you start your subscription today.

Cons

can't think of any at this time.