About Benchmark Systems

Benchmark Systems’ Solutions Suite serves independent care professionals and their patients across various specialties. From the front office to the back office, Benchmark Systems Solutions Suite of PM, EHR and RCM supports your...

All Benchmark Systems Reviews Apply filters

Browse Benchmark Systems Reviews

172 of 532,512 reviews

All Benchmark Systems Reviews Apply filters

Susan B.

BILLING APPLICATIONS REVIEW

BEST THING IS THE STAFF AT BENCHMARK WHO ARE ALWAYS VERY WILLING TO HELP WITH AN ISSUE

Pros

BEING ABLE TO ADD TO ICD-10 CODES AND CPT CODES IS QUICK AND EASY. DOWNLOADS FROM INSURANCE COMPANY PAYMENTS AND TRACKING PAYMENTS

Cons

THERE ARE TIMES THE SITE IS VERY SLOW BUT THAT COULD BE DUE TO INTERNET SERVICES IN THE AREA

Response from Benchmark Systems Inc.

Thank you for your review and your appreciation for our staff. Our employees work very hard to make sure our clients are happy and successful.

Replied 03/09/2021
Sonya K.

Oncology Practice

Pros

The support staff is excellent. The software is cloud based so it's up and running all the time.

Cons

The billing module seems like an add-on and on needs improvement, especially for a multi-physician practice.

Response from Benchmark Systems Inc.

We are always working to improve our services so we appreciate your honest feedback.

Replied 03/09/2021
Debi S.

Excellent system

Pros

Product is easy to use. Integrated well with our processes.

Cons

Would like to see additional payment posting options added.

Top Benchmark Systems Alternatives

David B.

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Great system!

Pros

Software is easy to learn and use. Support is excellent!

Cons

The only big cons I have is that users are able to delete prior month transactions which makes the a/r go out of balance. We waste a lot of time on this every month end to get back in balance.

Response from Benchmark Systems Inc.

Thank you for your feedback David! Concerning your out of balance issues, we want to make sure you are aware of system safety nets in place to help you with this in the future.
First, no transactions are technically ever deleted. These would be more accurately described as reversals that we then hide from view to make it easier on practices when reviewing a ticket. There is a setting that is easily configured by each user if they wish to see these reversals at any time allowing users to see all the original and reversing transactions made on each ticket that are otherwise hidden from view.
Lastly, on many of our MTD/YTD reports we have a parameter that asks if you wish to view deleted transactions, again view this more as viewing reversals than deletions. By utilizing this parameter and training staff on proper accounting techniques you should always have balanced reports, even if something is reversed outside of the current financial period. Any questions, Support can help!

Replied 17/06/2021
Emmett B.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 04/01/2018

Superb. The support staff at Antworks are fabulous.

I just want to say thanks to the many support team members at AntWorks who I don't get a chance to personally thank. I know that my Emails and Phone Calls get routed by a team of dedicated support staff members at AntWorks who do a lot of the behind the scenes work that I never get to see. It is obvious that AntWorks support is a well-oiled machine managed and run by a terrific group of software developers and engineers. Keep up the great work as we do appreciate your hard work.

Pros

I selected AntWorks because I felt that they were large enough to handle the variety of problems and complexity of the nuances of our practice, but small enough to really care about their clients. AntWorks has time after time delivered a great software product to us and the support has been sensational. As soon as I open a support ticket, I get an Email from from one of the support staff members asking for further information. Then one of his staff members connects to our server and outlines the work that needs to get done if necessary. I'm kept informed of every step along the way to get the problem resolved. I could not ask for a more professional or timely response to my requests. The support staff at Antworks are a pleasure to work with.

Bonnie D.

Reviewed on 04/10/2011

Federal regulations and incentive money are what prompted us to purchase an EHR. When we reviewed EHRs we were looking for one that could be customized to our practice and customized by our staff after training. Benchmark fit this perfectly. We have utilized Benchmark's PM system for over 5 years and have been very pleased with it, particularly the support.

BMS staff has been VERY open to teaching us how to customize the EHR. They have proceeded as quickly or as slowly as we chose to go. I would recommend a more detailed pre-implementation process with an assigned project manager at the practice to discuss goals/expectations prior to beginning entire staff training.

The training staff (Brandon Cyrus and Dean Satterfield) are EXCELLENT! They listen to my needs and present multiple options for resolution. They are available ANY time I need help. Brandon and Dean have gone beyond all expectations to help me learn and customize the EHR. They work well together and are great teachers with incredible patience.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the lack of stress created during implementation. It is due mostly to the personalities and assistance from our trainers.

Martha M.

Reviewed on 01/07/2014

Best EMR I have ever used!

Pros

This EMR is so easy to use. I don't ever get lost, and the templates are so easy to create and manipulate. My last system said it was customizable, but nothing was reportable. It also took me days to create a form I liked. This system rocks! It's so much better than anything else out there. When I was a student, we used a system that was awful, and I was not excited about using an EMR, but I rave about this system.

Cons

I wish there were more users. They seem to be a bit smaller, and there are not as many people using it in our area. It would be nice to have some user group meetings to discuss the changes in healthcare, and what is up and coming.

Alex A.

Reviewed on 02/06/2014

I love Benchmark

Pros

It's very user-friendly and has great customer service. They always get back to you right away. Even if they can't answer your questions right away, they let you know what they're doing and provide ETAs. It's nice to know you are not being ignored. Getting my reports is so much easier, not to mention statements. It used to take us up to three days to do all four doctors. Now we are done in a couple of hours. Transfering patient responsibility and insurance responsibility is so much faster, it cuts all of our work in half - sometimes more

Cons

Maybe its just the posting of payments which I still have issues with, but I think its because since I can still use the old way, I have been lazy to really try.

Susan V.

Reviewed on 07/05/2015

Great customer support. Easy system to learn.

Pros

I really like the customer support. The representatives are great to work with.

Cons

The product is great and easy to use; however, I think that the reporting could be improved.

Christy C.

Reviewed on 19/09/2011

Our Cardiology practice had been using Misys EMR since 2004, however, we were forced to make a change when Allscripts decided not to upgrade the system we had in order to make it compatible with the Meaningful Use regulations.

We looked at many different CCHIT certified products before making our decision. We decided to go with Benchmark because of: (1) customer support and service are outstanding, (2) the product is exceptionally easy to use if you are at all familiar with computers and windows-based operations and (3) the price was right with very few add-on's.

We have been using the system for almost one year and have been very pleased. There have been a few "snags" as one would expect with any implementation, however, Benchmark has worked diligently to correct any issues that we have come across. I have nothing but good things to say about the organization and the product.

Cathy B.

Reviewed on 22/09/2011

Changes in healthcare prompted us to purchase an EHR solution. We looked at several systems and Benchmark's system was the most user-friendly. Plus, we had an established business with Benchmark and have been happy with their customer service.

The implementation process went pretty well - we still have a few problems that need to be ironed out but overall everything's been good. Benchmark's customer support has been very helpful and they are always there to answer our questions or address concerns.

Our practice is now able to maintain all of the medical files in a manner that will satisfy CMS requirements. We especially like the crossover function between the billing system and the EHR. Having an EHR also makes our practice more valuable, since the physician will eventually be retiring and will want to sell the practice in the future.

Debbie F.

Reviewed on 23/05/2013

The transition from our previous program to Benchmark was extremely easy with very few glitches. I am very happy with the customer support that I have received from their staff. Any problems that arose were handled quickly and efficiently within 24 hours and any e-mail that I sent to support was answered usually within the same day that I sent it based on the time of day.

The website for claims and statements is very easy to use and I no longer have to print ECS reports which saves me time and money. I especially like how Benchmark separates out the rejected claims from the accepted claims. I no longer have to look at every page to find a rejected claim like I had to do with our previous program. We look forward to having a long and successful relationship with Benchmark.

Mary leigh D.

Reviewed on 28/08/2014

Utilize Benchmark Navigator daily

Pros

The windows are easy to transition back and forth from. This makes finding information needed a quick process.

Cons

It would be nice to able to view a report in the system without printing it. Some reports can be very lengthy to run when all you might need is the totals page. The return call time from Benchmark support could be faster. It would be nice to be able to cancel your own print job rather than calling Benchmark to put a work order in. This delays work.

Suzanne E.

Reviewed on 06/12/2013

Benchmark Analysis

Pros

We use both the PM and EMR from Benchmark, and they both have turned out great for us. There is nothing we like best, but it is an overall great product to have.

Cons

Through the whole process, Benchmark has taken care of us and our needs. The product works great and they trained us well. One suggestion might be to do more hands on, on-site training rather than online modules. However, they are quite helpful.

Jaye C.

Reviewed on 08/05/2015

Excellent Customer Service. Superior Billing Product.

Pros

Customer service is the best part about Benchmark.

Cons

Nothing has stood out as an issue with the product. I am very happy.

Bonnie D.

Reviewed on 04/12/2013

Benchmark loyal customer

Pros

Someone is always there to help. I am in contact with Benchmark whenever I need assistance, and they always solve all my issues.

Cons

Often little things will go wrong, but it is not a big deal because I can get ahold of someone in support at Benchmark immediately.

Karol M.

Reviewed on 04/09/2013

Support with Benchmark is great. I feel like the team always goes above and beyond to fix problems as they arise. One thing that I cannot stress the importance of enough, is that Benchmark resolves my urgent problems within hours, not days like my previous vendor. It is so crucial to have the kind of support that Benchmark provides to us. I can happily say that we are pleased with Benchmark's products and services and would strongly recommend them to anyone in the market.

Debbie R.

Reviewed on 23/08/2013

The customer support at Benchmark is unmatched. Everyone is always eager to assist and help when we call in. They always seem bright and happy and seem like they love what they do. I cannot speak enough about their customer service. In terms of the ease of use, I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 because we just started, and are still on the learning curve with the new product. Eventually we will all get comfortable with the product and know it like the back of our hand!

Gail D.

Reviewed on 23/08/2013

The service at Benchmark has been absolutely wonderful! The customer support has always been there when we needed it, and they always come through in a timely and professional manner. I will mention that I expected to be using the support a whole lot more than I have needed to, but I think that says a lot about their training team. They do a great job on the little details and don't just throw you right in. Would highly recommend them.

Katja F.

Reviewed on 04/02/2014

Highly Effective System

Pros

I love the fact that it is so easy to use and that it is overall just a great product. We also love that it is highly customizable.

Cons

Sending messages is so easy within the system, but I can't tell who received them and who did not.

Laura M.

Reviewed on 23/08/2013

We appreciate everything Benchmark has done for us. From the product itself, to the support behind the scenes, Benchmark always has our back. The software is so easy to use and I can't say enough about it. Same thing goes with the support staff, not only are the always willing to help, but they are personable too and they actually care about whats going on. They are just great people over at Benchmark.

Diane H.

Reviewed on 01/07/2014

Benchmark EMR is wonderful.

Pros

The ease of use is the best aspect of Benchmark EMR.

Cons

Updates can sometimes be a concern, but support is always there to help if I have questions. So, all in all, this is not a big deal.

Robin W.

Reviewed on 24/01/2014

Most Helpful People Ever are at Benchmark

Pros

Everything has gone so well so far. The people at Benchmark really care about their customers and it's evident.

Cons

I have not come across any issues yet that have caused a major setback in workflow.

Bob W.

Reviewed on 13/09/2013

We are definitely satisfied with the support that goes along with any Benchmark product. Overall, we are very satisfied with the product as well. When there is an issue, the support team will jump right in without hesitation to get things working properly. Without Benchmark we'd be chiseling rocks to get our statements out. Can't say enough about them because we have been very pleased.

Jeffrey D.

Reviewed on 27/08/2013

Benchmark has managed to save me money while also increasing my quality of service. Having a direct line to a knowledgable service person when you need them, such as Kim or Jacques, is a huge plus. When there is an issue, it is resolved 95% of the time with just one phone call. The transition from our old system to Benchmark was extremely easy with virtually no down time.