About FreeAgent CRM

FreeAgent is a complete CRM platform and robust work management system. FreeAgent helps teams get everything in one place, work more collaboratively to get more done, and track and improve performance. Whether it’s a deal, a...

Browse FreeAgent CRM Reviews

Matt E.

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

A leap of faith

Migrating a CRM has to be one of the most daunting and challenging things a company can do. Every step of the process was made as painless as possible by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her team. Constant check-ins and offers of assistance to get it done. After traversing to a live client that same level of importance was continued with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and our account management team. Engineers attending a call is unheard of elsewhere.

Pros

The Dashboards were the winning feature. And the blank canvas approach was unexpected but fun and very unique.

Cons

Having to export from our previous CRM was a lot of work. Fields and values were translated into unusable data and it required a lot of work to reconnect all of the dots in order to import the data into FreeAgent. The process of learning something new was a little challenging.

HubSpot Sales Hub, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Essentials

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

Part of the decision was based on cost, but also integration. I have used ZOHO for about ten years, attending their conference and ultimately not satisfied with their lack of adapting to our needs as a customer.

Zoho Creator

Reasons for Switching to FreeAgent CRM

We had a very positive referral to look at them, and their team seemed very genuine about their desire to help make their product do everything we could possibly need it to. We are developing software of our own that will require API integration and a turnaround that we did not see in other competitors.
Mateo G.

Reviewed on 14/12/2019

FreeAgent CRM

FreeAgent allows our Sales & Marketing teams to work efficiently and effectively together as one revenue-focused team. The automation features & Zapier integration has allowed our small team to set up many different marketing automation workflows that have saved us a ton of time.

Pros

The platform is super intuitive, easy to navigate, and simplifies the way we track our joint marketing & sales pipeline. There's no steep learning curve and most importantly, the customer support all the way up through senior leadership has been incredible. They're quick to respond and escalate any issues immediately and there's been plenty of productive face-time with the management team who seems genuinely interested in taking customer feedback to shape their product roadmap. On multiple occasions they've turned around and pushed into production our product feature requests in a matter of days or weeks. Zapier & Mailchimp integrations are a huge plus too!

Cons

Could be more robust on the reporting/dashboard side of things, but I'm told a lot is coming in early 2020 with regards to reporting.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to FreeAgent CRM

FreeAgent's straightforward workflow enables our Marketing & Sales teams to be more productive and more aligned. Not to mention, the customer service and attentiveness of the Product Team is beyond anything we would get from Salesforce or any of the other major players. FreeAgent is the perfect CRM to grow with and adapt to our ever-changing business needs.
Season R.

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Customer Service is where it is at!!!

What has really made it for us is the customer service and assistance provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She has been with us since the beginning and has SLAVED over our account to make sure things are working properly, and finds a solution to every need we have had. She has even been moved around internally within the company, but she still MAKES OUR DAY by continuing to manage our account. We honestly don't know what we would do without her. Whoever is her supervisor, GET THIS WONDERFUL WOMAN A RAISE! She is so smart and makes connections that blow our minds. One of the best collaborative problem solvers we have ever worked with.

Pros

The potential is so there. The updates made this past year have been AMAZING. You guys have changed with the times in the best way. We use this software differently than 98% of their clientele, but once we work on a few more tweaks, this platform will finally think like a classroom! I love the different views available, the customizable apps, report features, and the new RingCentral integration will be so helpful. The layers of related lists are so applicable for connecting our students, courses, payments, and soon campaigns!

Cons

Like I said, we use this platform very differently from most of their customers, so we have had to think very creatively and outside of the box to find solutions for our systems. It has been a slow process, but I think we are finally getting close to having a very powerful CRM tool for our needs.

Top FreeAgent CRM Alternatives

David D.

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Free Agent CRM

The setup, integration and training were straightforward and relatively easy. The ability to have all our data together, with the data fields we chose and need, and to manage our daily weekly task flow has been an asset to our operations.

Pros

The ability to easily create our own customized data fields along with the ability to filter views and reports by any data field to see all data or any appropriate subset.

Cons

Although there is a mobile application, it is not as easy to use as the desktop version. Dealing with a work-around when prospect leads are duplicates.

Jack K.

Reviewed on 12/02/2021

Free Agent Is The Up and Coming Leader In CRM

My favorite part of my experience thus far has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I have never in my 30 years of being in the mortgage industry and sales seen a rep care more about making a system work for a client than she has. She has been absolutely amazing. She asked me how she could improve my usage. I said did not think she could and the challenge began. She has completely redesigned my system to where it is absolutely useful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic to work with as well.

Pros

I love the ability to tweak it to my needs. I work for a large organization and I cannot change anything. When I went to Free Agent and use for myself only it made my desires of how I want to track and communicate my data simple and accessible.

Cons

In the beginning it was very clunky. Over the past year you have made immense changes for the better and always getting better.

Chris H.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Everything we need in one easy to use solution

Everything has been easy so far, which as a business owner, you can't ask for more. From working with sales, to on-boarding, to the product...it's been great.

Pros

We have different teams working with manufacturers, distributors, vendors, and so on and this brings everything together and gets everyone on the same page. Each team has different processes and honestly some are less tech savvy than others, so having one easy to use and intuitive tool has been great.

Cons

I really like to get into the weeds on documentation and some areas could be a little more thorough, but even that's improved in the last few months. And if I still have questions, their customer support team is pretty awesome.

Janie W.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

Great Product for Customer Tracking and Management

This product helps us tract sales, potential sales, and customer interaction.

Pros

They have a way to track multiple payments for one or multiple products.

Cons

When writing an email, if you need to go back to get some customer information or to read an earlier email, you have to go out of the email you're in and you lose what you wrote.

Heather M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Free Agent has been fun, easy & exciting to get started with!

We are looking forward to the future as Free Agent continues to grow!

Pros

It's totally customizable! That's why we chose to go with Free Agent. We aren't a typical sales company so we definitely had atypical needs and they catered to them perfectly It's pretty cool how everything we ask for they can do; I'd like to imagine that everybody's Free Agent looks different. That's pretty awesome.

Cons

We wish there could be bulk email functions so we could do such operations all in one place. We have to integrate with Mail Chimp, which isn't the end of the world since we use it already, but there's a lot of unknowns in the set-up process.

Billy G.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

Game hanging solution

Best product with best customer success.

Pros

Easiest to use software with the most flexible platform I’ve seen in 20-years

Cons

Wish this was around 20-years ago but glad I found this now.

Andrea guadalupe O.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Very Useful

Pros

Easy to use and functional. I like the most is that I can know when my client open a Mail.

Cons

I would like to receive notifications when I have activities to do

Elsa louise C.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Nicest CRM people and product

The customer service has been impeccable with Free Agent from the start. I was dealing with delays on my end getting approval etc. and they were patient and so responsive to any and all questions I had.

Pros

The service itself reflects the wonderful people who created it and work for the company. It is easy to use and super customizable.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind yet! I foresee any issue we run into being fixed in a timely manner by the company.

Steve S.

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

So far FreeAgent is amazing and more than we thought it would be!

We just got started with FreeAgent and finished up the creation of it, data imports and training. I've also trained one staff member so far in using the system. We are so amazed with FreeAgent and so happy we decided to go this route for our data needs. Every person that we have spoken and worked with during this purchase and implementation process has been more than helpful. We have no regrets!

Pros

The data management and how it plays in to reporting the data is amazing! The previous CRM software we used was amateur compared to what FreeAgent offers!

Cons

The only thing I can see so far as a downfall is the need to know Java script to be able to add certain features/filters. Thankfully the team is super helpful and more than willing to add these additional features for us!

Sandip S.

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Great

Pros

Service is really good. I got full help from the CRM team. The reps are really good at software knowledge

Cons

No software can be perfect as everyone will have some cons. But I could not many with this. I hope it will go well.

Joel D.

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

What we needed w/o bloated features

Pros

Straightforward productivity with easy integration with GMail

Cons

We’re only less than six months into our deployment, so nothing particular comes to mind.

Carlos O.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

You need to offer other products or a version in espanish

I wait that you will fix your products accord to necessities of your clients.

Pros

Is cheap.
The team is fantastic. They explained all.
I love it that you are in Jalisco.
I trust that your crm would do more

Cons

You don't offered the principal problems with the companies. For example: send test mailings, send more 30 emails for campaign. Your integrations are not direct with other products

Kyle S.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

FreeAgent CRM user

Pros

The contact management features work well. You can link it with emails to autosave

Cons

It does not do a great job of tracking and qualifying leads. It also does not provide an easy to view pipeline

Mike B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Excellent team!

Pros

Being new to CRM software I like the ease of use with intuitive workflow. For our business its critical to track interactions with our distributor and their sales people and this system allows that easily. This has been a huge step us for our team in terms of tracking and storing data of our interactions with our end users.

Cons

We has some initial issues within the system as our team works completely from IPads, but the team at free agent was able to come up with creative solutions to meet our needs.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud and SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to FreeAgent CRM

Quite honestly it was my first interaction with there team as they made an effort to talk live with me in the initial process. The other companies would want me to use their chat feature and then call me at odd hours to then discuss. Free Agents teams was so much more flexible as well as down to earth.
Andrew T.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 25/06/2021

Process flow management tool for a very complicated energy program

Great. I worked daily with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he was very responsive to our requests. We did not have a complete idea of the process flow when we started and he was able to get us started and roll with the punches as we evolved the process.

Pros

We liked how it worked as a process flow management tool. We looked at other tools, such as salesforce, and they were not easy to conceptually fit into our process. FreeAgent was able to flow records (projects) along multiple stages that added new data at each stage gate.

Cons

The charting and visualization leave a bit to be desired. Font sizes, spacing, overall aesthetic things could be improved.

Salesforce Essentials

Reasons for Switching to FreeAgent CRM

We found it a lot more applicable and fit a lot better to our use case than Salesforce.
Peggy M.

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

A CRM that does just what I need it to do!

The customer service I have had with FreeAgent from the first initial contact through the purchase and training and the helpdesk on various issues has been top notch! It's super easy to reach out and ask a question about how to do something or if the software can do something and they respond in a timely and professional manner.
This software has really helped us organize our giant list of contacts. I KNOW without a doubt, we've made more money using this CRM! Having a quick way to track who I need to contact and what the last contact was is worth every penny.

Pros

I was looking for a program that was easy to use since I needed it to be used by someone with limited technical ability. Super easy to use for people of all technical experience levels. Very little set up or training needed to get started and that was HUGE!
Love the mobile app and that it has all the capabilities of the desktop version!

Cons

I know it has some cons, but recently there have been some updates that really picked up all the things I was hoping the software would do, I am struggling to think of something. I used to complain about the email font - but they just fixed that and there are a lot of new options to make your email look professional!

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to FreeAgent CRM

We purchased FreeAgent over the other products after considering what options we wanted and price.
Leslee R.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Organization made easy

When selling ads, often you have to touch clients multiple times to make the sale, so I love that all my activity is documented so I can see who I still need to be contacting.

Pros

I needed an easy but thorough way to keep track of all of my clients/our clients in our business. It gives me all the details I need when looking for what I need, who I need, and where I'm at in the sale process.

Cons

Sometimes when searching for contacts it will just take start searching when you type one letter and not let you finish the name so you have to redo it. And I wish there was a way to mass email like mail chimp but without having to purchase another software service.

Donna L.

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Keeping all communications with members/donors in one place with no effort

Great staff and help with every issue...upbeat...great people to work with

Pros

The ability to automatically archive all email communication with donors and members has been super invaluable as well as an easy to use next steps and imbedded email/phone communications interface is simply invaluable. It eliminates what was formerly time consuming steps to make sure all communications was kept in a person's record.

Cons

Would have liked one or two more "find" and "filter" features.

Sylvie P.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

Excellent Customer Service

Overall I've had a good experience working with FreeAgent CRM. It's reliable for the most part. Any issues or questions I've had have been sorted out by the Support Team and Account Manager very quickly.

Pros

The software is straight forward and relatively easy to use.
Customer service is excellent.
On-boarding/initial training was excellent.

Cons

1. The latest navigation design is not as intuitive as it was originally when we first purchased it.
2. I find it very frustrating that you can't scroll down vertically on windows unless you adapt your fields to fit.
3. Some functions don't work on my preferred browser which is Firefox.
4. The system doesn't warn you about duplicates.
5. Free Agent created Company records on our behalf and left the Owner field blank. I'm not sure we received notification that this was going to happen. I think better updates would be useful.
6. Reporting is limited.

Tom K.

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Customer update

I used to use notebooks to keep organized and that just is really old school compared to this. Way more easy and organized to use this now.

Pros

Easy to use . Organizing my data base live for myself and team. App is great to use when not in the office.

Cons

We haven't even really tapped everything this system does for us yet.

Janet F.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Fits my business

FreeAgent has helped us stay on top of our existing customers/accounts by being more organized. The
workflows are a big help and the customer support (both chat and email) is amazing. We were able to use the product almost immediatley. The onboarding process was also stellar. They trainer made sure were set up in a way that made sense for our business.

Pros

The ability to customize apps that fit my business and it is easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software. The software keeps evolving, making it easier and easier to use for my business.

Ray G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

I reviewed several different CRMs before settling on amoCRM as I started to got thru some...

I am thrilled to grow my business on FreeAgent's CRM platform. Thank you Maria, without your assistance and dedication to me and my business needs, I certainly would be feeling that I was alone. But with you and the support team that FreeAgent has, I am NOT alone. I really feel that you guys have my back!

Pros

The customer service I received from Maria Lopez was fantastic. Her knowledge of their CRM, understanding my business needs, and merging the two together was superb! She went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations which really showed me that both she and FreeAgent CRM appreciates my business.

Cons

FreeAgent CRM isn't the cheapest CRM system out there, but they certainly make it worth every penny with their level of customer service, dedication and support.