OnceHub Reviews

About OnceHub

OnceHub helps organizations big and small to fast-track sales and streamline service delivery with appointment scheduling and digital engagement solutions that adapt to their customers’ preferences in real time. Formerly known...

4.2

Browse OnceHub Reviews

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Top notch scheduling system- value priced.

Scheduling an appointment used to take me 15-20 minutes. Now it's a breeze with most set in under two minutes. The follow up automation simply can't be duplicated.

Pros

Scheduleonce is really a wolf in sheeps clothing-- while it appears to be a simple scheduling system, it really houses a comprehensive work flow system. Scheduling is integrated directly with google apps or office 365, calendars, so it's always up to date. Rule based scheduling allows to maximize user flexibility in booking, but prevents overscheduling. I have mine set up to limit new appointments to three per day.

Feedback to users is first rate with a systemized set of follow up reminders, directions, and a follow up once the meeting is concluded.

Cons

Setup is not intuitive and requires a bit of hand holding. The view is worth the climb though-- the system saves way more time then you'd expect once you've perfected your workflow.

Nikki
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Complicated and still doesn't run particularly smoothly

Pros

When it works it does what it's supposed to do, but we believe there are more user friendly systems out there and our trust in the system has deteriorated over the last few months.

Cons

We have had issues with calendar syncing, the manual block off isn't ideal, we have had reservation times showing as available when they weren't - this has been a stressor having to double check our calendar regularly. Our second biggest issue is the payment portal failing intermittently and this has been happening more frequently lately and tech support hasn't been particularly helpful.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to OnceHub

At the time we preferred the way the scheduling looked on the website/client interface - but we are now considering going ahead with Acuity if our syncing/payment portal issues continue.

Response from OnceHub

Nikki, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Sorry that things haven't gone the way you expected. Our helpful support team are available if you have any questions.

Replied 01/06/2022
Richard

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

The customer support is horrible.

While it has made the normal scheduling of appointments easier, because of the difficulty in dealing with problems, and problems do come up, I'm looking for another provider of this service.

Pros

As long as you are just booking a regular appointment, and nothing goes wrong, it works great.

Cons

If you have any problems, or need help in any manner, good luck getting someone on the phone. All they want to do is email and refer you to hours upon hours of videos to watch. So a problem will take you days to get it resolved when it could have been resolved with a 3 minute phone call. I'd gladly pay three times what I'm paying today to have a customer service phone number that went to a department that could help me when I have an issue as opposed to their email system of referring me to videos.

Top OnceHub Alternatives

Madeline
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

Looking forward to using Oncehub

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been quite helpful in getting our team set up with Oncehub. He has problem solved and offered solutions to meet the needs of our team.

Pros

It has a clean aesthetic and user-friendly experience that students seem to appreciate. We were recommended this product by our colleagues in another department who were quite pleased with it.

Cons

I would like to be able to share PDF documents back and forth.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for the feedback, Madeline!

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

Love ScheduleOnce

Really user friendly and feature packed solution.

Pros

Right balance between all the important features (practicality) and ease of use (usability).

Cons

It would be good if the not yet accepted scheduling requests would not be allowed for the same time slot.

Calendly

Reasons for Choosing OnceHub

Lack of user friendlyness for clients.

Reasons for Switching to OnceHub

The right balance between price, features and user friendlyness.

Response from OnceHub

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such kind words, David. All the best!

Replied 01/06/2022
Johnathan
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Amazing product and solution

Talk to Support twice so far on issues just planning our way around but our overall experience is amazing

Pros

We have used many different online scheduling programs after coming across once hub we have found a golden goose. Highly recommend anyone that has not tried this program sign up today I will impress you.

Cons

Had a few small technical issues but that was on our side not on once hub side

Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Switching to OnceHub

Easier to use and a lot faster for booking appointments

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for the feedback, Johnathan!

Thea
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 22/03/2022

ScheduleOnce review

I love schedule once. I've used several scheduling tools before, and this one is my favorite

Pros

It's so easy to use, didn't take me 15 minutes to learn it

Cons

NONE! I like this app very much! Good job to y'all!

Response from OnceHub

Thank you, Thea. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Replied 24/03/2022
Donna Mae
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

Loving The Time Saving Feature for Scheduling with Clients

Excellent. Especially your Chat Support.

Pros

The ease to set up and the flexibility to set up the time slots.

Cons

I have yet to be disappointed with the software.

Calendly

Reasons for Switching to OnceHub

Highly recommended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] my mentor.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you, Donna Mae. We are so happy that you're happy with OnceHub.

Reviewed on 17/02/2018

Occasional integration disconnects but otherwise great performance

Pros

I had used ScheduleOnce integrated with Outlook calendar for scheduling appointments and checking availability for about a year without problem. The website is simple to use and configure for users. Once setup, you have a custom URL that you can share with clients and potential clients alike. As long as you set your availability and fill your calendar with personal and business events as well, you can be sure SO will only display truly available times to your clients and prevent scheduling errors.

Cons

After a year or so, SO began to allow clients to schedule calls at times my calendar had been marked busy. In addition to this, some scheduled calls would not appear on my Outlook calendar. After searching support and contacting support, it was suggested I uninstall and reinstall the desktop client application. This fixed it immediately but the issue returned again in the future. Support was fast to respond and suggested another technical fix which allowed it to refresh its connection. It was later explored by the support team and an update was issued which has since resolved the problem. It was a frustrating time during this period but SO's support was professional and helped resolve it in a reasonable amount of time.

Lavanderia

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

A Powerful Tool For Marketing

Pros

I like the lead capture capabilities
It comes with live chat features and makes appointment scheduling easy
Some some great marketing capabilities.

Cons

With OnceHub, we have had it easy to schedule and market

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for your review! We're so happy you highlighted our lead capture and qualification capabilities, which are arguably among OnceHub's less known strengths. If you're interested, read up on our targeting rules for chatbots, which bring a highly engaging element of personalization to the whole process.

Replied 05/02/2024
Caroline

Reviewed on 16/03/2022

A company that works with constructive criticism and improves their functionality.

I have thoroughly enjoyed using ChatOnce and see that our clients and prospective clients are using it with ease too. We have snagged some clients using the bot and for that, we thank you.

Pros

I like how we can be connected to potential clients. I think it aids in our credibility. Not only that, but since people are prone to having shorter attention spans, this software is the perfect segue for users to be confident in what services they are looking for. Quickly and on their accord. They get connected to a financial advisor effortlessly.

My other favorite part of OnceHub is the customer support. When a website has a customer service chat function, it immediately makes me trust them that much more. Not only that, when they actually TAKE the suggestions you provide and improve their services from the feedback, that is a company I will recommend for years to come. The reps are kind, attentive and knowledgeable. They also guide you through issues instead of only sending out Community Help Forums.

Cons

I suppose what I like least is that my team has suggestions on how to improve our individual needs, but you can't really get too creative by individuality. Where some team members may need specific time slots per day and break periods between meetings, the directions on how to do something like that aren't the easiest to navigate (if they are even available at all).

That's me being nitpicky though.

Response from OnceHub

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Caroline. All the best!

Replied 22/03/2022
Jenn

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

User-friendly and professional

I've been a long-time user of ScheduleOnce and have found it easy to use and really appreciate the extra level of support that has been implemented over the years. The Live Chat support feature has been very helpful in overcoming any challenges in a quick and convenient way.

Pros

This software is very user-friendly for the end-user and has a very professional look which is why I chose it over other options with comparable features.

Cons

Not being able to reschedule appointments on the spot within the software and having to send the end-user an email that relies on them taking action instead of being able to do it while in the moment.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, Jenn. We hope to continue improving and offering support to you and your business well into the future.

Jill

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Very easy to use

This product has made a difficult job easy. I can offer my customers a wide range of appointment times, in their own time zone (which is often different to mine). The call is automatically set up with GoToMeeting and appears on my calendar. It's easy to cancel and or reschedule meetings.

Pros

This product syncs with GoToMeeting any my Outlook calendar. I can send a link to my customers for them to make an appointment with me, which will appear on my calendar during times that I have pre-selected. It makes scheduling calls at a convenient time easy. I really like the time zones feature.

Cons

Setting up the messages for customers can be tedious. It's not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be but that doesn't need to be done very often.

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

No More Back and Forth to Schedule Meetings

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ability to generate custom scheduling links. There is no need to go back and forth in an email string to try to coordinate a common day/time. We use this currently to schedule sales demos and remote software training sessions. Simply send your scheduling link to a customer or prospect and they can pick a time that you have available that also works for them. It sends the appropriate calendar invites and reminders as well. We have also used the pooled availability feature to round-robin appointments between multiple coworkers who perform the same tasks.

Cons

The only thing I found a confusing was the initial setup. Setting up an individual link was simple enough and they give you a lot of customization options, but it got tricky when setting up master links that involve more than one person's calendar availability. The good thing is that once you have them set up, you're good to go moving forward, but the initial setup did take some time to figure out.

Carol

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

Always there to help

Very efficient system, easy to use.

Pros

When ever I have an issue, which is not often, the customer support and live chat feature has always impressed me. I know I can get a quick and effective resolution to my issue.

Cons

The reporting. I wish I could export more of the fields to an excel spreadsheet. Everyday I have to manually add the appointment time, student time zone, and notes to the exported list of students.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for the feedback, Carol. We are always looking at ways we can offer more value, and hope you will continue to be impressed going forward.

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

ScheduleOnce makes scheduling simple

Support has been very responsive to the few issues that have come up.

Pros

I love how easy this is on the client! It auto-detects the time zone, so no more missed calls due to timezone misses. Can have multiple booking pages, with custom responses, images, and teams. Excellant tool for scheduling demos and training, syncs back to outlook,

Cons

The one thing I wish ScheduleOnce offered is an expiring link. Would love the ability to send out a schedule link that the client can't keep forever and book whenever they like. We use this to scheduling trainings, and often find that people book more calls than they are allowed. If there was an expiry or limit capability it would be perfect.

Jay

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Great scheduling software

Great

Pros

I like the ability to have several calendars lined up, the integrations and the ease of use

Cons

I would like the ability to manually schedule outside of the availability without having to make a separate user/email/google calendar

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for the feedback, Jay!

Mike
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 25/03/2022

ScheduleOnce Saves Me Lots of Time

The experience has been good. I followed the instructions to set up the program and connect with my calendars. It took a couple of tries to get the settings just as I wanted them, but changes were easy to make. I've used tech support only once via chat which was responsive and helpful.

Pros

The product does everything I need from a scheduling system, with no issues or complications. Once set up and configured, it presents available times according to my availability and settings for working hours, adds meetings to my calendars, automatically sets up a Zoom meeting, and reminds attendees of upcoming meetings.

Cons

I'm using only the scheduling software to allow clients to schedule meetings with me. I don't have a need for many of the other features included in the product. No complaints so far.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Mike. We're glad you're having a great experience with us.

Replied 28/03/2022
J.D.

Reviewed on 13/04/2018

Great way to schedule training sessions with our new customers!

Pros

This software takes the pain out of trying to coordinate schedules to set up a meeting with our clients. I can send them a quick link and they can choose a time to speak with me. Great control over the schedule and plenty of settings to mess around with.

Cons

The options and menus that you need to work through to get the settings exactly the way you want can be a little bit convoluted at times.

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Learning curve, but worth it!

It's all about functionality. No other scheduling software is as robust as ScheduleOnce is...

Pros

Besides being a scheduling system, I really love the "multi-user" function. With a sales team located around the globe, it makes it more convenient for new users to just choose a time and the system find the right person to schedule them with.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve. It will take some time for you to learn, and the fact it will cost a little to really get going if you have a medium to large size team.

Sean

Reviewed on 14/11/2017

Schedule once has helped our appointment show rate double in the last year!

Pros

I'm so happy with how easy this software is to use! We have even embedded the appointment setting page into several websites with ease, and that has helped keep customers on our website!

Cons

The only issue we have ever had was that with the new update, some of our embedded pages stopped working on Ipads.

Gabrielle

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Does the Job well, a few hiccups but usually easily fixed or solved

Overall positive - we aren't thinking of switching anytime soon

Pros

Love the support on this platform - they've always been quick to answer questions or offer solutions.
In terms of booking and scheduling we love the ability to separate event types into different booking pages

Cons

The user interface can be a bit clunky in the backend. If you don't know what you're looking for then it's hard to see how the events, booking pages, etc all fit together and where the settings need to be adjusted.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you, Gabrielle.

Replied 27/07/2022

Reviewed on 18/04/2018

makes booking easy!

big time saver!

Pros

I use this for phone appointments and podcast interviews. Had made scheduling easy because, as the name says, you only have to schedule once -- no more going back and forth. Have used similar services and this is the one I like best. Integrates well with calendars to make sure you don't get double-booked!

Cons

Pretty good as is! Would love an option to be able to get as many add-on calendars as needed, not just package deals.

Robert
Robert

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Schedule It Once!

My overall experience with ScheduleOnce is smooth and stress free.

It is easy to set up even if you are not handy with technology.

Pros

Quick and easy scheduling that is automated so I’m not chasing down clients with missed phone calls, text messages or emails just to make an appointment.

This saves me time and prevents leads from going cold.

I get updated in my email and by text when a new appt schedules.

I can schedule many types of appts on the same page.

It links directly to my google calendar.

Cons

Adding multiple coaches to my scheduler requires same price as administrator user.

Susan

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

Easy to Use, Great Value

Finally, a scheduling software that anyone can use. I manage projects with multiple interviewers in multiple time zones and interviewees who sign up from across the country. Schedule Once handles it all seamlessly and integrates it all on several different calendars for less than $65 a month. Saves me tons of labor time. Clients think I have a huge office, think I am professionally run, and love the convenience of signing up for interview times when they have a minute to do so. For those who don't love the Internet, they can have an admin assistant do it, or they can call me. So it doesn't really limit you. And my goodness they have real LIVE people to help you when you have a little support need. What a pleasure to deal with a company that gets small businesses.

Pros

Easy to use, live people support when I need it, cost/value

Cons

hmmm, sometimes the interface is a little clunky if I haven't used it in a few weeks. But it comes back quickly. The difference in terminology between booking page and a user is a little weird and has caused me problems but SO is always nice about correcting the billing.