About Instancy Learning Management System

Instancy is a cloud-based solution designed to help organizations plan, design and manage online learning programs for classroom training, video tutorials and more. The platform enables enterprises to schedule webinars, assign...

All Instancy Learning Management System Reviews Apply filters

Browse Instancy Learning Management System Reviews

All Instancy Learning Management System Reviews Apply filters

Richelle P.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Instancy Review

Pros

I like that the platform is user-friendly as it is easy to navigate.

Cons

A lot of glitches and the customer service is not at par

Brandi T.

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

Great product with excellent customer service!

I could not have asked for a better experience!

Pros

We searched through many LMS systems that were not able to do exactly what we needed (zoom courses that could be scheduled with recurring classes). The team at Instancy worked with us and helped us create exactly what we needed to operate.

Cons

Creating classes in the program was not always intuitive, but the team always went above and beyond to make sure I understood what to do. They would send extensive emails with screenshots and directions or they would schedule a video chat demonstration and record so that I could go back and review when needed.

Tim C.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

We Made the Right Choice!

Overall, Instancy LMS has been a godsend to our company. Having everything in one place - hosting, tracking, reporting, assigning - has improved efficiency, accuracy, and overall administrator/user experience.

Pros

When we first started shopping for the perfect LMS, it seemed like so few systems offered everything we needed at a price we could afford. Instancy was the perfect solution: flexibility, feature-packed, ala carte pricing options, and an affordable sticker price. And the user interface is attractive, customizable, and easy to navigate.

Cons

So far we've had no issues that Instancy Support was unable to address quickly and efficiently.

Microsoft Azure, Canva, Dayforce HCM, Workday HCM and BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Instancy Learning Management System

We looked at literally dozens of LMS offerings on the market. Very honestly, Instancy LMS was the only one who offered everything we needed at a price we could afford. We simply could not find anything else like it on the market.

Top Instancy Learning Management System Alternatives

Teachlr Organizations

Alemira

CoreAchieve

Thought Industries

Tom D.

Reviewed on 23/09/2021

Small Business Technical Training

My overall experience has been very positive. These folks are great to work with and helpful in teaching me how to use the product. the volume has been far lower due to COVID than anticipated, but Instancy has stuck with me and helps when needed.

Pros

Instancy and the Instancy Team are great folks. For the very small user, this is an easy application-based package using standard industry components. We find it easy to use and plan the expansion of capability using video and other learning assets in the near future. Support is improving steadily and is easy to work with.

Cons

Support. Instancy is improving the product all of the time, a very good thing. However, in the beginning, getting support and help was not easy. It might take days to have a ticket addressed and communication lines and time zones are limited. In recent months, there has been a steady improvement in this arena.

Ivonne R.

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Great product and service!

Pros

I am very familiar with the Instancy platform and personnel as I was the LMS administrator for our organization. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and eager to accommodate at every turn. Their dedication to our success was unrivaled. The client's interface was easy and enjoyable to navigate. Our clients raved about the training product we served!!

Cons

There's nothing that I dislike about the platform.

Terri S.

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

The Best LMS Software Available

Pros

The best learning platform I've used. Knowledgeable staff and customer support. They really know the education field and I feel like they really care about my success. The tools you get out of the box are the same whether you have 10 users or 10,000 users. It is a great value.

Cons

There is really nothing missing in my opinion. The software is so robust you can pick and choose the features you want to use

Arpita D.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 24/09/2021

Partner company

Pros

sandbox features - do it yourself, integration

Cons

may be more content, MS teams integration aspects