About LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning© is a cloud-based LMS designed specifically to manage extended enterprise training programs. The learning platform makes it easier to deliver quality training across all channels of your extended network. Control...

Browse LatitudeLearning Reviews

Jason K. Jason K.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

Latitude LMS - Great software, great customer support

Pros

The software is easy to use and the knowledge base if very helpful in learning the features of the software. Our company is small enough that we currently get to use for free and still get same day response when reporting issues with the software.

Cons

None come to mind. There are a few things I would like it to do but I feel maybe the feature is there and I just haven't taken the time to learn more.

Sandy W. Sandy W.

Reviewed on 16/06/2016

Simple and effective LMS for business use

Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Pros

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Cons

At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Laura B. Laura B.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 18/05/2018

Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS

Customer Satisfaction

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

Response from Latitude Learning

Laura,
Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

Replied 22/05/2018

Top LatitudeLearning Alternatives

• Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Effective once all the steps are complete

The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Pros

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Cons

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

Response from Latitude Learning

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

Replied 22/05/2018
Duane W. Duane W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 16/06/2016

Meets and exceeds my needs

The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Pros

The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Cons

I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Joseph T. Joseph T.

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Great LMS

Pros

Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Cons

Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

Response from Latitude Learning

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

Clay K. Clay K.

Reviewed on 05/06/2017

We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Cons

Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

Response from Latitude Learning

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

Replied 07/06/2017
Eric H. Eric H.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible.

Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

Pros

There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Cons

There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

Response from Latitude Learning

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

Monyama P. Monyama P.

GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE

I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

Pros

indepth knowledge imparted.

Cons

Up to now, none.

Barry S. Barry S.

Reviewed on 23/04/2018

At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS.

Track training

Pros

Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

Cons

It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

Okpe thankgod D. Okpe thankgod D.

Reviewed on 20/09/2017

This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your...

Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

Pros

I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Cons

Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

Alnetta E. Alnetta E.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

LMS Review

Pros

I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

Cons

For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

Thomas A. Thomas A.

Reviewed on 25/09/2017

Latitude Learning has proven to be a great resource for our organization!

A terrific web based LMS to deliver our information.

Pros

There are a lot of tools and options that allow for the software to be customized to a customer's needs.

Cons

There is not an easy way to change the flow of an end user to streamline their experience. I would like more of a check box setup where you could select the fields in the menu that would display for a user type.

Response from Latitude Learning

Latitude's LMS is fully customizable to allow you to tailor your LMS to your training needs. Please refer to our online resources: https://www.latitudelearning.com/support

Replied 03/10/2017
Cyndi R. Cyndi R.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

Very easy to use

Able to create and online learning system that remote employees had access to

Pros

that they offer a free version for 100 or less employees, Ease of use, great customer service, support is excellent, reports,

Cons

at first it was hard to understand having to have the Scrum format but after I figured that out it was a piece of cake

Joe T. Joe T.

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

I have only used it a few times. It seems to have many features available.

Pros

Tracking features. I have not used this enough to really understand all of its capabilities. I assume the reporting features and tracking features work as described. Those were impressive when I first explored this service.

Cons

I really have not used it enough to find fault.

Kathy J. Kathy J.

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

Fantastic Product!

Great Value and Support; easy to learn and good documentation provided. Like the options that are scalable to an organization's need.

Sharilyn F. Sharilyn F.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

I remain very excited about the product, however it is just too complicated and not easy to...

Pros

I love the cost and pricing model. I love the features and future possibilities. I love that they are responsive.

Cons

I hate that it is so complex. I hold multiple degrees including a PhD and have difficulty following their guides and tutorials. They make too many assumptions about my technical competency. I really need an out-of-the-box solution and cannot spend hours.

Response from Latitude Learning

Sharilyn: Let us help you take the reign of your training program with our Tools Bootcamp. After 6-hour of one-on-one training you will have a better understanding of over 70 configuration and operation tools. These tools will are designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Nik P. Nik P.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

I haven't used this a lot but have found it simple to use

I'm not really sure. I don't use it a lot.

Pros

Striaghtforward and simple to use this LMS has been helpful for me to understand the way things work.

Cons

I couldn't pick a fault. The user interface could probably be more intuitive but otherwise I couldn't say anything negative.

Susan H. Susan H.

Reviewed on 23/09/2017

the ease of the software was ok, but the content was unsatisfactory

Pros

easy to follow directions, the ability to do a free trial before purchasing.

Cons

the program itself, very boring and literally fell asleep doing the examples. It didn't capture my 50 year old mind, so was less than thrilled presenting it to my 16-18 year olds.

Lydia H. Lydia H.

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Founder & Exectuive Director

Disappointing, see above.

Pros

It looks pleasing and may be easier to use, but no longer meets our needs.

Cons

We need trainings like those offered under the old system (compliance trainings). If I had time to create them, I could use any platform.

• Industry: Insurance
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

Latitude Learning Has Helped

Great value for the features. Good for small companies without an unlimited training budget.

Pros

The system is easy to use and cost effective.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software for the value. I will recommend to anyone with a small to medium company with limited resources but big need.

Fancysun H. Fancysun H.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Learn at your own pace

I realized the need for self paced education.

Pros

I could come back to modules right where I had left off. The modules also give you information to ohter courses that coluld be benefitale.

Cons

Certificate print option was not noticiable availble.

Sandra S. Sandra S.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 02/07/2019

Versatile tool

Pros

Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons

The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

Brian V. Brian V.

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

User Friendly

Pros

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Cons

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

Response from Latitude Learning

Brian,
I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

Replied 18/04/2018
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

it is intuitive and easy to use

it enhances productivity and organisational memory

Pros

the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

Cons

in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

Response from Latitude Learning

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion
Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.