About TalentLMS

TalentLMS is the LMS built for training success. Designed to get a yes from everyone, its where great teams, and companies, go to grow. With an experience thats fully customizable and easy to manage, teams embrace training while...

4.7

Browse TalentLMS Reviews

Jackson
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

User friendly entry to LMS

We are looking to commercialise our existing F2F and webinar materials by developing online conent. TalentLMS was by far the best of the systems we trialled to deliver e-commerce training solutions. The features and set-up are intuitive and the customer support has been outstanding.

Pros

The product offers a range of features to easily commercialise your courses, create content on the platform or import Scorm or other file formats, and incredibly responsive customer support.

Cons

I have not come across any issues to date - the product was simple to set up and customise, and layout and features are intuitive.

iSpring Market, LearningCart, Thinkific and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Some other products lacked the flexibility in features that TalentLMS brought to the table. Because of the lack of domain experience, other limited documentation provided by some other systems was a major issue. Finally, the ability to use Scorm content was critical to our selection.

Response from Epignosis

Jackson, thanks for leaving us a review. We're so happy to hear that you selected TalentLMS after your extensive research and that you're enjoying the range of features and ease of set-up! Our trusty support team is always on-hand should you need any assistance in the future!

Replied 16/10/2020
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 01/10/2022

TALENT LMS - The best in class

Pros

I like that it's available on mobile devices and can be easily accessible when you're on the move. The interface is user friendly and it encourages learning. Interaction between learners and the tool are easily tracked and recorded.

Cons

I have not yet encountered any features that have been unfavorable

Moodle LMS

Price. Design. Functionality. User friendly interface

Response from Epignosis

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much. You're right about the mobile app, it's a great feature for learners that prefer to take their training on the go!

Replied 09/11/2022
Nakkia
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 23/01/2023

Great option for small businesses

Pros

I've worked with other more expensive learning management systems in the past and I would definitely say that TalentLMS stacks up well against them, especially for the value in the price. It's a great option for smaller companies who are looking for a learning management system.

Cons

I have not tried to do it in a while but I found the integration with SalesForce was a little difficult to do.

Response from Epignosis

Nakkia, thanks for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We're glad you found TalentLMS to be well-priced! Keep an eye out cause you might very well have a surprise with the Salesforce integration :)

Top TalentLMS Alternatives

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 07/02/2020

Lacking Features as Advertised

Very poor customer service, see above over six months or trying to work out issues with customer support, next step is Better Business Bureau.

Pros

The software is said to have many features at a low cost, this is clearly false advertising.

Cons

The software is advertised and marketed as a platform for selling online courses.

For many issues users are required to enter CSS or Javascript for simple issues like a social media link. For over six months I have been trying to work with customer support, today I gave up. My next step is to report the company to the Better Business Bureau.

As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote me:

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your concerns.
I can understand your frustration.

It is true that our product development team has decided to focus more on Enterprise features, rather than e-Commerce related ones.
We offer some integrations with payment gateways and specific eCommerce features allowing our customers to sell their courses through their TalentLMS portal but it is not our main focus.

As far as your specific requirements are concerned, our support team offered you advice on how you could use our CSS / Javascript editors to achieve what you are looking for.
We have decided to offer these editors (CSS / Javascript) to give our customers more freedom. Using these editors you have more options, but CSS and Javascript knowledge is required.
We cannot provide customization services to our customers, according to our policy, but our software support engineers are always available to advise and guide you through.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
Pioneer in eLearning solutions
TalentLMS

Response from Epignosis

Dear Mark, we're sorry to hear that the follow up provided by our customer support team has not met your requirements. As mentioned in the email you shared, our team is on-hand should you wish to seek any further assistance. We wish you all the best in your future business endeavours.

Replied 21/02/2020
Richard

Reviewed on 25/10/2022

A Simple Drag and Drop LMS System

A good all round experience.

Pros

We provide training courses and needed a learning management system so distribute tests and assignments to students. Talent LMS fits the bill. Its easy to use, has all the functions we currently need and is relatively well priced.

Cons

Recent subscription changes have removed "branches" from the packages. I would love to see better design options when creating content.

Response from Epignosis

Richard, thanks for your review. We're happy you find TalentLMS to be easy to use and well-priced. We believe everyone should be able to use an LMS, regardless of the size of their company, this is why we have flexible plans which can easily be scaled when needed!

Replied 09/11/2022
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

Talent LMS

Excellent customer service with any problems we have whether large or small, and always solved within a small timeframe!

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use, along with competitive pricing.

Cons

Customisation of interface and viewports, but this is very minor.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for your kind review, Paul! We are thrilled you enjoy TalentLMS for its simplicity and ease of use. It is also great that you have so much to say about our support team. They are the best! Regarding customization, check out our latest customization guide; it might be the solution you're looking for :) https://www.talentlms.com/cheatsheets/elearning-css-hacks

Nelson
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Feedback on the System

Whenever I have an issue I am able to get an answer with the support group within 24 hours.

Pros

The software is easy to use and good value for the money.

Cons

Not at the moment. Everything with this system is user friendly.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks Nelson! We love hearing that you are happy with your choice to switch LMS and that you find TalentLMS to be easy to use.

Maribel

It works

Excellent!

Pros

It’s user-friendly, it is easy to create your courses and it works!

Cons

The price, since this is a recurring monthly charge it should be more affordable.

Response from Epignosis

Maribel, thanks for your kind review. We're glad to read you find TalentLMS to be user-friendly and easy to use. Regarding our pricing, it has been structured to allow our customers to scale up as their business grows. We offer a range of plans (including a forever Free plan) to cater to a variety of company sizes and customers can downgrade or upgrade as they wish. We encourage you to find the plan that will best suit your needs. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Alejandro
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 25/12/2022

LMS platform with a multitude of resources at a very competitive price.

Excellent platform for the cost it has.

Pros

Enabling user notifications and reminders.

Cons

Integration problems with systems and poor reporting of courses.

Response from Epignosis

Alejandro, we're glad you enjoyed the automation of notifications and reminders on TalentLMS. We found that it is a great way to keep your learners engaged and focused on their achievements. Regarding integrations, TalentLMS currently integrates natively with many different tools. But keep an eye out, many robust integrations are coming your way in the future!

Lakhan

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Talent LMS

Pros

It’s a very good software for learning and training.

Cons

No thing to say as a bad. Overall very good

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for your kind review of TalentLMS, Lakhan. We're glad you're enjoying your experience on the platform.

Lorraine

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

My TalentLMS Experience

From my very first encounter with the TalentLMS team, I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and fantastic customer service! Every question was answered promptly with care and knowledge.

Working in TalentLMS is a dream experience in that there are so many online learning resources available. It is so easy and quick to get up and running with it – most intuitive LMS I’ve come across so far. If the answer isn’t online, then a quick email to my customer representative returns a very quick response, and if it is a technical question in nature, it is forwarded to the TalentLMS Technical Support team ASAP for a speedy turnaround time.

In my opinion, we couldn’t possibly be happier with any alternative LMS.

Pros

If I had to select three main reasons why I recommend TalentLMS, they would be: 1) exemplary customer service, 2) intuitive and fun application to work in, which integrated seamlessly with our existing business processes 3) abundance of online resources to leverage from.

Cons

If I had to select three areas that are not my favourite, I would select 1) it would be so much more beneficial to my creative side if I learned more HTML (you don’t need it, as it has a great editor, but I like to add a little extra sometimes than the editor offers – so I dive into the source code and keep my finger’s crossed :) – but at least I can do that! 2) sometimes there seems to be a minor delay in the group enrollment processes and I cheat and click a convenient button to hurry it along if I need to 3) we have implemented single sign-on and when I want to test a learner’s view rather then my super admin view, I have to log out of all my SSO systems before I can simulate the learner to see their view, so if I could come up with an easier way to be a test user, that might be nice (maybe more experimenting with cache clearing and browser incognito mode might help).

Response from Epignosis

Lorraine, what an insightful review! Thank you so much for sharing yours thoughts and experience with us. It is very interesting and as we strive to improve TalentLMS, your comments really help us. You can be sure that we have passed them on to our developers team and they will look into it. We also love hearing that after thoroughly searching for the best possible LMS to fit your needs, it was TalentLMS that you chose! Thanks!

Replied 03/01/2022
Ron

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Fantastic LMS for the Price

Overall, I give this LMS five stars. You won't find this many features in an LMS at this price. Trust me, I've tried. TalentLMS support is great too. They are very responsive.

Pros

TalentLMS provides an abundance of customization options, right down to a customized landing page. The automation and notifications are a big plus and are not usually found at this price point. We were even able to set up a custom domain. I was able to migrate over fifty video courses and tests from our previous LMS within a couple weeks, by myself! TalentLMS has three times the features of our previous LMS for a far more reasonable price. I've been in high tech management for thirty years and this was one of the best decisions I've made.

Cons

The key feature that we're waiting for is the ability to issue a certificate after the completion of a group of courses. We got around this by issuing points for courses completed. When the points hit a certain level, an admin is notified and they manually issue the certificate. Not ideal but our training volume is low enough that this work around is manageable.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Mindflash kept raising their prices and the feature set wasn't very good. We're a small shop and there wasn't sufficient value for the money.

Trakstar Learn

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

TalentLMS just has better features for the price. We don't charge for our training. We provide it to customers and partners for free. Some of the other LMS tools had cool features but, the pricing was way to high for the value.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for your review and valued feedback, Ron! Hearing that choosing TalentLMS has been one of the best decisions you've made in a 30 year career is a nice reminder of why we do what we do here at TalentLMS. Our team is always working to improve the TalentLMS experience, so please do reach out to our support team with any feedback you may have in the future. Cheers!

Alyssa
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 12/04/2022

Great platform for creating a basic course structure that fits your training needs

Overall, TalentLMS has met our needs and allowed us to create a custom online course and expand the reach of our organization's education programs.

Pros

The product is pretty user-friendly, and if you are struggling with how to do something while creating/editing your course, you can easily find answers to most issues in the knowledge base.
I also liked the various types of content that can be added to a course. For example, I've utilized text, PDFs, Microsoft Word documents, images, videos, tests, surveys, web links, and more all in one single course - and I probably haven't even explored half of the available features!

Cons

Working with a user's course expiration date can sometimes be tricky and could definitely use some improvement. For example, to change the expiration date for a user, logically I would go to the "Users" page, go to the user's courses, and extend the date there. Instead, you have to go to the course page, go to course content, go to course users, and extend it from there. Also, I've found that sometimes you can't extend a user's deadline without resetting their progress for the entire course. I haven't quite figured out why that happens.
I also think the navigation on the user's end could use a little clarity. An automated "course tour" would be beneficial.

Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

An annual subscription to TalentLMS was less than half the cost of an annual Blackboard subscription.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Alyssa, thank you for your insightful review of TalentLMS. We are glad to read that your experience has been a pleasant one and that you've been enjoying the variety of content you can work with on the platform. Regarding user navigation, lots of good think are coming out your way soon, keep an eye out!

Replied 01/06/2022
Beth

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Highly recommended LMS for small business

Highly positive experience from set-up though daily user experience.

Pros

Price is very reasonable and customer service is outstanding. Our team was able to set-up and launch the platform in just a few weeks.

Cons

It lacks some customization features, but is very easy to set-up and can do nearly everything we need it to do.

Accord LMS

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Poor customer service and too expensive for a smaller business.

Docebo

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

User interface was the best and the price was very reasonable.

Response from Epignosis

Glad to hear that setting up and working with TalentLMS has been nice and easy, Beth! Should you ever have any feedback on ways we can improve, our support team would love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Replied 20/09/2019
Liz
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

TalentLMS - a great solution for bringing learning online to customers

It's been excellent overall and it has helped us to build a successful online business and respond quickly to our clients' needs.

Pros

The software is easy to work with and simple to deploy. One of the most important features for us was the ability to create separate branches for our clients. We can customize the branches to our clients' needs and it is fast and easy to set up. This enables us to be very responsive to our clients.

The customer support has been excellent throughout our two year experience of using this product.

Cons

It's hard to find anything to add here. A small thing is that we'd like to be able to turn off or on the gamification feature at the branch level.

Docebo

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Simplicity of use, customer service and value for money.

Response from Epignosis

Liz, it's great to hear that you've been able to use TalentLMS over the past 2 years to respond to your clients' changing needs and consistently delivering solid, customized experiences for your clients.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Unlimited Trial - No Pressure to Purchase!

It is easy to use. The help content is pretty awesome and answers most of your questions. The online technical support is fast and responsive if you could not find your answer in the help content.

Pros

In looking for an LMS, I wanted to take a test drive before purchasing. Most LMS's give you a 30-day trial. TalentLMS has an unlimited free trial that allowed me to customize my site and develop content. As most of us know, we are working on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to focus on one project for 30 days straight is impossible. TalenLMS provided me the time and space I needed to develop and implement at my pace.

Cons

How you have to create a multiple day, in-person, instructor-led training event.

Absorb LMS, Paradiso LMS, Docebo and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

The unlimited free trial gave me the time I needed to really evaluate the product without having a deadline to force me to make a decision.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for leaving us a review, John! We're glad to hear that our forever free plan allowed you to take the time needed to completely assess TalentLMS before upgrading (we totally agree, 30 days isn't a whole lot when you have multiple projects running!). Our Support team would be happy to walk you through the fastest way to set up an ILT event, so feel free to drop them a line. Thanks again!

Replied 04/11/2019
Christian

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

A step above the rest

Overall it has been a very pleasant experience, so much so, we just upgraded for a free trial to the standard package. Looking forward to the possibilities that lie ahead.

Pros

It is very easy to use and become familiar with the features. Our students, mostly children aged 8-15 love the Gamification aspect and earning certificates and badges.

Cons

It is somewhat time consuming to create our courses... It could definitely be the way we are building them. It would be nice to see a preview of previously uploaded images for easy selection and reuse.

Rise and Articulate 360

Pricing

Articulate 360

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Pricing and ability to use a free trial to test the product.

Response from Epignosis

Christian, thanks for making the switch from Articulate 360 to TalentLMS! Great to hear that your younger learners are enjoying the gamification aspect! As you continue to build your training offering, do check our the TalentLMS Knowledge Base for useful tips and of course you can reach out to our trusty support team if you need any help along the way!

Brandi

Reviewed on 06/10/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

We have searched for a long time time (over 6 months) for an LMS that meets all of our needs as a brand new startup with limited funds but certain functionality requirements. TalentLMS so far has met all of those needs. We are very pleased!

Pros

Love the ease of use and that it is very user-friendly. Anyone with a little knowledge of LMS functionality can easily set up their school. Love that it integrates easily with Shopify and ZOOM - our two most critical features. The pricing is immensely better than any other LMS we looked at and we looked an MANY! We have been using TalentLMS for about 2 months now and so far everything has been seamless.

Cons

The only thing I've encountered that isn't great is the lack of live, chat support. But that hasn't been a major issue because the email support is great.

Response from Epignosis

Brandi, reviews like yours make us super-proud! We're so thrilled to hear that after what can be a very long and tedious search, that TalentLMS is meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Should you need any help along the way, our support team is always on-hand to guide you as needed (it's great to hear that our Support team gets a gold star from you, but if you should ever crave the immediacy of live chat down the track, this is available on our Premium plans). We promise to work hard and keep providing you the seamless experience you're enjoying!

Replied 11/10/2019
Siniša

Reviewed on 08/11/2020

Versatile, feature-rich and simple to use

Pros

It's very easy to start creating content and courses. Authoring is very easy and there is not much out there that you cannot use as a lesson unit content - Plain text, HTML text, PDF, Video, Images, Tests, SCORM, flash-object, external resources using iframe, and more. There's even a video conferencing feature.
Branches feature enables B2B agencies to use TalentLMS as a multi-tenant e-learning platform for their customers, a feature I was particularly looking for. It has a powerful, fine-grained User Permission system, with users assigned to Group and Branches to easily follow any organizational structure.
Another powerful feature is the automation engine allowing you to automate course assignment and user management.
HR managers can find also very useful, with course monitoring and powerful reporting tools. There's also a notification system that can alert users of the approaching re-certification due date, which can be handy when compliance is required.
Pricing is also something that I've considered and found it to be very fair.

Cons

Nothing particular except, and this is the case for almost all SAAS platforms, the API is not following the platform's update rate so there are some features missing in API payload that can frustrate you if you're planning to use API for integration or your front-end. For example, you can fetch ILT units but the payload does not contain the information about still available seats, just the capacity. Another example would be the feature that allows some lessons or units to be previewed before purchase, but if you fetch the lesson with API, there is no information on which units are free to preview. The units, in general, have quite limited information that you can display on your front-end using API.

jim

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Has been great experience

I'm developing courses to be licensed to facilities for them to deliver to their own clients. The dedicated support has been invaluable for helping someone with no previous experience take on this rather large effort. They always have good solutions for when I run into hurdles as I've been beta-testing this with prospective customers.

Pros

I entered this world with no experience in online training, and started at ground zero in just researching different options then learning how to create courses. I have no idea how it compares to other options, but the bottom line is I've been able to create a platform that impresses people. The word that comes to mind frequently is that it's "robust." The under the hood capabilities seem to be really good as far as administrative stuff that I heaven't even scratched the surface of yet. As far as a few particular things I like: The test options include attractive features like drag and match, fill in the blank, and ordering. The user's interface is fun and attractive for tests. The other thing I really like about it is the support. For the plan I have, I have a dedicated support person who works with me as closely as I need in helping developing courses, etc. And on weekends/off hours I email support and they always respond within a few hours and are really good about helping me solve any issues.

Cons

Every once in a while I bump up against a feature it doesn't have, or the text editor can be a little funky to get used to. The other thing is being based in Europe, the hours of availability with my dedicated support person is a bit limited—7am meetings. But there hasn't been any question that the pros outweigh the cons.

Response from Epignosis

Jim, for a first-time LMS user, it sounds like you have mastered TalentLMS pretty quickly and you're already impressing your clients! Thanks for giving our quiz/test functions, user interface and admin functions an extra thumbs up. Our Support team is also super pleased with your feedback, they really do make it their business to give customers the best support possible, regardless of the time zone. As always, our Support team is there to help you if you face any future hurdles. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Replied 04/11/2019
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Easy setup, intuitive design, basic yet satisfying UI & UX.

Collaboration with senior staff and trainers.
Buy-in from all levels of the team.
Compliance and understanding of our Standing Instructions.
Review and re-writing of procedures.
It goes on and on!

Pros

Let's start with the cost- easily the highest featured for the money LMS out there.
We went with Moodle and really tried to make it work for quite some time. We were on the verge of hiring a Moodle expert to help us take the project live, but instead took one last look at the market. TalentLMS hits the sweet spot between self-hosting a Moodle site for free and paying a lot of money for a high-end LMS.

We wanted an LMS that offered content creation built in, and not in a clunky fashion, but in an intuitive, well designed way. TalentLMS offers this. We also use Wix pages and embed them to produce the content we like.
We wanted to create Branches for each of our centres in order to track compliance and learning scores per centre. TalentLMS offers this.
We wanted easy gamification and a feeling that this is 'fun'. The feedback from our test group was amazing- they loved it and it just works.
We wanted to host it originally, but TalentLMS allows us to map the domains and use our own URLs while still allowing all updates and content to be handled remotely on their servers. Brilliant!

You can customise your LMS- we installed live web-chat functions to help our users. All colours and logos can be personalised. Great!

In reality- how different is every LMS from each other? Talent works for us as its a fantastic price point and ticks all the boxes we need! It's cheap enough for you to try it (free at first!) and decide for yourself. We haven't regretted our decision once.

Cons

The only think I marked down was the Customer Support, but only because I would like something like a live webchat function for admins.
It's perhaps a bit unfair as they have a ticketing function that allows users to create tickets for issues and they respond to you really quickly (less than 30mins in my experience).
However, at the start of our implementation, I'd like to talk to somebody in real-time about issues and problems, so this is the only thing I would change. Using a system like Tawk.to (free!) would have been an idea for them.
We've actually installed Tawk.to on our version of TalentLMS and it's great for our users.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Mark,

We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS is such a great fit for your training needs! Our support response time is a metric we are constantly improving and it's great to hear that you've been receiving responses so quickly!

Having said that, the quality of our responses is just as important. This is why we've chosen to go with a ticketing system since questions can be answered by the most suitable person on the team --something we wouldn't be able to do with a chat system.

However, we haven't ruled out the possibility to provide chat support, it is something that we will definitely consider in the future!

Thanks again for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

Replied 06/12/2017
Britni
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

It meets our needs on a budget

Overall, it has been a positive service that has allowed us to create a repeatable training process for our organization in an affordable manner.

Pros

The product is fairly intuitive and user-friendly. I was able to start working with it meaningfully day one without intervention. Where I've needed support, the knowledge base provided a lot of value and where that fell short (rarely), I had fairly quick responses that resolved the issue. It allows me to create content using a variety of methods, upload it, cause for an interactive assessment component with review, and allow info to be allocated on our schedule. I can tailor course schedules to an individual's needs. It is great for developing a repeatable onboarding program as well as updating people as needed. It's great to store all training materials long-term.

Cons

For the most part, where I've run into issues, I've found that I just need to research the product more as there are ways to achieve what I want. The limitation is primarily within the packages available. It jumps from $59/month for 40 licenses to $129 a month for 100. If my organization needs 43 licenses (which is my current issue), there isn't a way to achieve that without jumping to double the pricing.

Response from Epignosis

Britini, what a great and insightful review! It is fantastic hearing that our knowledge base has helped set up your portal without too much trouble! Regarding plans and user limits, maybe you could look into Active plans ? Active Plans let you register an unlimited number of users. Their pricing is based on the number of different users that login to your portal each month. Those plans come with soft limits. We do not prevent users from logging in if your plan limit has been reached!

Replied 24/01/2022
Roderick

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

TalentLMS - Our first choice for features, value and support!

TalentLMS has been fantastic in terms of support, quickly responding to all inquiries and technical requests. Where certain functionality is not available, they have provided effective work arounds. I can't say enough about the team at TalentLMS and their commitment to excellence in customer service.

Pros

TalentLMS offers a suite of robust features as is extremely easy to use and intuitive for both learner and instructor/administrator. Overall, this is the best solution out there in terms of value for money.

Cons

Our biggest beef is really on the eCommerce side of things and we hope the TalentLMS team is working on more robust solutions. Due to offering an all-access subscription model, we currently have to manage eCommerce via both our regular website store and using the somewhat fixed and limited eCommerce options built into the platform. This is not a "stopper" but most certainly an area for improvement where multiple configurable purchase/subscription options within the platform that can work simultaneously (payment option A, B, C, D, etc.) would be a huge value add.

Response from Epignosis

Roderick, we're so glad to hear that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations particularly in terms of customer service. As you know, our team is always on hand to help out if you hit any bumps and your feedback has been shared with our team. We're constantly working on improvements with quarterly product updates, so watch this space! Thanks for your review!

• Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

Achieving corporate training goals with TalentLMS

Our overall experience with TalentLMS is a good one. The software is very easy to administer, end users are very pleased with the simplicity of the platform and it offers great reporting metrics. Support from the TalentLMS team is usually very prompt and effective.

Pros

What struck me with TalentLMS was the ease of use of the software literally from the trial phase, setting up and sharing courses as an admin, completing courses as a user and reporting and monitoring user progress. The concurrent active user plan is also a winner for us as we are able to add all employees in the organization without headache and billed only for excess active users per month.

Cons

I would like to see TalentLMS integrated with our ERP solution so that training completed in TalentLMS will automatically update end user training record in our ERP solution.

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for your review of TalentLMS Andrew! Knowing that you and your users found the platform easy to use and navigate truly made our day!

Replied 24/01/2022
Mariela

Reviewed on 04/05/2017

We are big fans of TalentLMS; it is consistant and reliable.

Pros

Their Customer Support team is AMAZING, always will to help, accurate response and will do their outmost to accomodate you.

Cons

1. The restrictions on plans: we have lost many opportunities when offering TalentLMS to end users because the plans do not accomodate their. As an average, a middle size company in Perú has about 300-350 employees and they do not want to play for a 500 uses plan.
2. We are constantly requested the ability to download all certifications in bulk, the fact that this is not possible creates problems.
3. Customer support opening times are focussed on Europe, but customers in latin american have to wait for several hours for a response.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Mariela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your lovely feedback on our customer support, we do our best to help solve any issues and reduce response time to minimum.

As for the plan issue, we do offer custom plans and our support team will be very happy to help you, if you drop them an email :) Also, you can bulk download the info about the certifications using our API. Please, do email us at [email protected] We'll be happy to help!

Many thanks again :)