About CallHub

CallHub SMS Marketing is a cloud-based multi-channel contact management solution designed for businesses of all sizes. It enables users to manage call centers, voice broadcasting and SMS marketing functions. CallHub allows...

Browse CallHub Reviews

Eli Z.
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for

When call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.

Pros

The collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily.

Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have.

Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.

Cons

The customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems.

The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all.

Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.

Anthony O.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Ever Since I started Using Call Hub

My experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.

Pros

I am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.

Cons

The least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesn’t tell me if they are expired or not.

Luji S.

Best Way To Contact Clients

Very positive and affordable.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support. Call clarity is of uptmost importance to us.

Cons

Slight delay in contact with customer support. This is due to time xone difference.

Top CallHub Alternatives

Anthony H.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

When it works, it works great

I find that Callhub makes it easier to manage phone call campaigns and to get data back into our database, and it does so at a much more affordable rate than what I'd be paying otherwise. However my experience with them thus far has been hit or miss. I am actively researching competing options.

Pros

Callhub makes it very easy to get up and running with a calling campaign. I find the integration with Nationbuilder to be extremely useful.

Cons

Callhub failed when I needed it the most. In the middle of a campaign it took more than 20 minutes to connect a call or wouldn't connect at all. The issues persisted enough that we had to abandon using Callhub for our campaign. When I tried to troubleshoot the issue with their support team it took days to hear back from them.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

All in one call center software

Pros

Great features for call centers! You have the option to select call center mode, manual dial mode, text messaging and they integrate easily with your CRM of choice.

Cons

The dashboard is a little dated in appearance.

Django M.

Reviewed on 05/07/2016

Solid dialer, responsive support, awesome Nationbuilder integration

Overall good. Great to be able to work so closely with the dev team and have them be so responsive to feature requests and bug reports. We were able to end up with the product we needed.

Pros

Nationbuilder integration is awesome, particularly for SMS and for making calls to recruit volunteers. The development team is very responsive to questions and feature requests, too.

Cons

Some parts of the interface seem a bit buggy (like downloading call campaign reports, and having nationbuilder surveys in call campaigns) and there's currently no predictive dialer feature. Also the voice broadcast IVR feature could use an upgrade to let you program more than two options.

Response from Gaglers

Thank you for the review! Our predictive dialer is currently in the works and we've ironed out the kinks that you mentioned.

Replied 17/11/2016
Veena K.

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Awesome service

Pros

It actually replaces many operators and the mass texting options is the one which attracts me and in love with.

Cons

As such I don't see any disadvantages here and one should keep updating and upgrading the software to latest trends.

Brantley E.
  • Used for 6-12 months

My CallHub Review

I have used CallHub for multiple campaigns it is an easy way to get your message out.

Pros

It is simple to get up and going. The system integrates well with a lot of CRMs. Price is on point.

Cons

It would be nice if the unicodes in the texts would allow for longer messages

Ray P.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 21/02/2018

Brillant for all calling needs in the business

Pros

Ease of use for me and everyone I have worked with
Has all the capabilities a medium size company needs

Cons

There are a few bugs at times and they can effect calls
There is some work that needs to be done but at this price its a good product

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Callhub

Pros

We use this program for manual collective calling to capture responses on screen which helps us to build our database and it works very well. Has simplified the process immensely!

Cons

Better process for reporting failed calls

Don A.

Reviewed on 02/05/2016

Excellent SMS and Voice Broadcast service!!!

Our company uses CallHub regularly for SMS and Voice broadcast to our customers. The platform works flawlessly and support is really good!

Ali A.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Good features and reasonably priced

Pros

Available features and the pricing is reasonable.

Cons

Sometimes gets confusing. You have to try several test campaigns to understand what each feature does.

Lunelle M.

Reviewed on 04/03/2018

Hard to get correct, timely answers from tech support

Pros

the results. I like being able to reach a large number of people quickly

Cons

1. YOu can't add a new phone book to an existing campaign
2. the transfers are in a different time zone
3. Can't listen to the patch throug calls to make sure they're being effective

John L.

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Awesome software -- horrific support

You get what you pay for. This is an inexpensive investment which may be good for temporary use, such as a political campaign. CallHub is certainly not vested in your success and takes no initiative to help unprompted.

Pros

We trained over 20 call center agents on CallHub in less than 90 minutes. The user interface is very intuitive and it is very easy to setup and understand.

Cons

This company claimed to have an office in California, which is not true. They put their best English-speakers ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) on the salesforce while the support people are very difficult to communicate with. While functional, their software does have some bugs and it's tremendously problematic to even converse with support.

Qubicles

Reasons for Switching to CallHub

Initially the P2P SMS functionality lead us to Callhub. However Plivo constantly filters/blocks even a few texts, and the $2/mo phone rental gets expensive when its daily.
Mal P.

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Great for political outreach

Easy to implement and lots of great feedback from new and inexperienced users.

Pros

Callhub made phonebanking for my candidate a breeze, especially for new volunteers who had no experience phonebanking before. We had more interest in phonebanking than door-knocking due to the pandemic, and needed to be able to quickly train folks on Callhub via Zoom and send them on their way. The basics were all there and volunteers loved being able to connect automatically to the next potential voter without redialing, as well as being able to drop a recorded voicemail instead of having to read the script over and over.

Cons

UI could be more intuitive - we ended up creating a back-up guide on how to track all responses and a script separate from Callhub that went into more detail.

Cristopher P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Good product

Pros

I love that it is a platform thag allows me to to do sma and broadcasting without any difficulties

Cons

On my personal opinion I did not see any cons using this software

Shiva K.

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Excellent tool

Pros

Easy to use and works well with our business requirement, we are medium size company. It integrates everything nicely and user friendly.

Cons

Calling through laptop could be improved, sometimes it works but other times it does not. Also calling is not smooth, there are delays and some disturbance.

Isabelle C.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Unlimited Agents For Optimal Communication Campaigns

CallHub is the best solutions I have used up to now for my communication campaigns. I will keep using and do recommend strongly!

Pros

One of the thing that I love with CallHub is the unlimited agent options: they do not place any limits on how many agent accounts can be set up. This greatly optimized our communication campaigns, leading to meeting our goals at 115%.

Cons

Sometimes, when we try to open CallHub, it doe not open instantly. But nothing more to worry about.

Robert F.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used for 2+ years

My experience with CallHub

OK

Pros

The automated and free telephony, and the opportunity to urge fellow Democrats to vote

Cons

The scripts were long, complicated, and difficult to print

Response from Gaglers

Thanks for your feedback Robert. I can see how the ability to print scripts can be useful. I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team.

Replied 26/11/2018
Richard B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 04/07/2016

Great but needs work

I find the service great but there are times when the call quality is just not what it should be. We've investigated our line spread but that's not the main cause
It's young and will only improve

Pros

The capability to have a truly mobile business with agents working from and environment they prefer.

Cons

Call quality is not always what you want sometimes experiencing delays in the other person hearing you and worst, so bad that the other person just hangs up

Response from Gaglers

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. If you had let us know the issues with quality earlier we could've moved to you different routes. Unfortunately due to the limited customers from your country, we couldn't anticipate it.

We will change your routes and this issue of quality you face should be resolved.

Replied 05/07/2016
Wendy M.

Reviewed on 15/06/2016

Easy and Affordable Love this Software

Call hub managed to make this marketing program easy and also affordable . I love this dialer , sms marketing program and robo dialer the team of Call Hub did a wonderful job !!

Pros

Very easy to use and also affordable and a all in one marketing tool .

Cons

when uploading leads to the dailer it should be more options for the excel spread sheet

Response from Gaglers

Thank you Wendy! We've shared your feedback with our product team.

Replied 17/06/2016

Fully Featured- doesn't scale

Pros

I've only used the Collective Texting part of Callhub. Features there surpass most of the competition.

Cons

When dealing with large datasets we had many instances where the data from our conversations was not retrievable from Callhub. It took many hours of our data teams time trying to cobble together partial reports into a cohesive picture of our campaign's texting efforts.

Asia H.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great call campaign software

This program was great for our company generating revenue. We used it to call store locations to ship us merchandise that was expected.

Pros

The cost of it was very reasonable and how quick the call campaigns were executed saved a lot of man hours for our company

Cons

The process of importing/setting up the campaigns

Claudia B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Call Hub for Campaign outreach

I liked it overall, specially the price model. I think you can improve on the customer service trouble shooting part. Specially in peak times of use. You can expand on your FAQ, and blogs. Expand on your videos, and make it so that you guarantee a chat troubleshooting response within 6 hours. You should offer two types of chats, one for account set up questions and another for technical questions.

Pros

The pay per use model, meaning no need to pay a monthly or yearly membership fee to use it. I also liked that you only pay for what is sent. Not for what is not sent. I like the ease of use also, meaning, the writing of the message was very intuitive. The importing contacts was fairly easy. creating a phone book, was good.

Cons

I did not like the scheduling feature. I watched all of the videos and user blog, and no one offers a clear explanation of how the scheduling of a SMS text campaign works. I spent too much time in trial and error. ALL the errors must be published on the blog also.

Philémon B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

Not working when you need it

It worked up until the most important day when we need it the most.

Pros

It's easy to use. That's the only advantage of this product.

Cons

It doesn't work on the day when you need it the most. We were not able to do call during most of the day.