iCIMS Talent Cloud Reviews

About iCIMS Talent Cloud

Support the entire candidate experience from start to finish with a unified recruitment platform. iCIMS offers best-in-class recruiting products for your hiring life cycle, available as part of one unified talent cloud platform,...

Browse iCIMS Talent Cloud Reviews

Nissanka
Nissanka

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

Made for Talent acquisition & Management

iCIMS is evolving as a major competitor in this subject and the backing of the passionate
support team has made it a great assistant in reaching our targets. This is a fairly cost effective system.

Pros

Talent acquisition & management is one basic resource and the most powerful resource in the
success of organizations and having a powerful tool assistant has become the strength behind the
success of this most important aspect. Many solutions have evolved to resolve this task and there is no
perfect system available for all situations and conditions. However these solutions keep on improving to
find solutions for emerging subjects and situations and comparatively iCIMS Talent Platform has been
able to emerge as a successful ‘provider of solutions’ in this endeavor. The difference with iCIMS is that
they are ‘responsive’; understands with care the customer requirements/ issues and are enthusiastically
attentive to provide solutions while improving the system with the help of the user customers to create
more business opportunities as an exciting solution provider.
Almost all metrics required for ‘talent management’ is found within the system and the combination of
various portals helps in reaching a wider constituency in ‘talent acquisitions’. The system is intuitively
designed in filtration and selection of the most suitable talents. The multi platform capabilities are a
strong plus for candidates.

Cons

in my user experience no major issues have emerged.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for your review, Nissanka!

Replied 29/05/2019
Fatima
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

My Opinion

Positive

Pros

Functionality of Iforms
Notification on status updates
Reporting

Cons

Inability of workflows to work with each other
Limitations regarding employee referrals
User Admin restrictions

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Tina
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 05/09/2017

Comprehensive system but lots of clicks to get there

There are a lot of ATS systems out there. Look for a good one that can grow with your company. ICIMS charges for everv new technology they put out there, social media, website upgrades. They bank on you being captive since it is difficult to migrate to a new system.

Pros

ICIMS is a very robust system and has alot of capabilities, add-ons and overall functionality. It is highly configurable and allows you to add custom fields. There is a reporting feature that allows you to select specific report data and save the report for future. Additionally, libraries will store your requisitions, and other position information for easy reference through foldering capabilities. Tracks email communication through your outlook system, to capture both sides of the email conversation. Additionally, they have a lot of pre-recorded training and webinars to get to learn the system.

Cons

They didn't have a direct feed through Indeed and our positions were picked up randomly and after several days. Additionally, requisitions are difficult to post, show up with multiple fonts (even after various attempts at editing, which is a poor representation of your company.) ICIMS is very difficult for EEO/AAP reporting. Our standard reports didn't work well for this at all. Customer service is very hit or miss, some are really great, and others don't know the system at all. Account representatives are the same way, we just left them, due to their lack of interest to help us update the system set up after 10 years of use. There are alot of custom programming required to implement changes, and they didn't implement updates with the new DOL requirements. We had to ask for the new EEO forms for VEVVRA and Disability reporting requirements.

Top iCIMS Talent Cloud Alternatives

Oracle Taleo Cloud

SilkStart MultiChapter

symplr Recruiting

Juan

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

Awesome Product!!!

I have had an awesome experience with iCIMS Recruit. It's a better platform than our last ATS system.

Pros

I love how I have everything in one system. I can post jobs, complete I-9's, and reach out to candidates all in one place.

Cons

I liked everything. Awesome product and system

Jared
Jared

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Great ATS at a Great Value

I came from a Taleo environment, so I thought that iCIMS would have fewer features, but I have been extremely pleased with the feature set that iCIMS provides and the customer service is some of the best in the business. Their representatives are knowledgeable and have always answered my question and explained items in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend iCIMS to anyone who is looking for an ATS.

Pros

I like the great customer service to help me with all of my configuration needs. I like that it has all of the capabilities and integrations that are easy to setup and get working. I like the annual review of the system and the helpful advice iCIMS provides to improve the system.

Cons

I don't like that their is no auto progression. Auto progression is extremely helpful around key statuses.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Jared! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Nicholas
Nicholas
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 15/08/2022

Terrible customer support, over promises and constantly under delivers. A true snake oil...

I would recommend to all Talent professionals to stay clear of the headache that is iCIMS unless they are prepared to hire a full-time person who can complain in order to get tickets resolved. They have a great sales pitch but close to all of their features do not work fully as described.

Save company time and money by choosing Greenhouse or Lever

Pros

The search functionality and report building were great, but require a lot of training in order to use properly.

Cons

Customer support is completely unhelpful in providing answers or fixing bugs. Many cases take 3 weeks minimum to resolve with the more extreme ones taking 6 months. Help desk support just pushes you to the knowledge base center instead of giving real answers to configuration issues. Even when you have taken all the knowledge base steps.

The ATS interview scheduling tool is unreliable when syncing with the team’s calendars

The feedback form tool rarely operates effectively for our hiring managers to fill out.

The Microsoft Teams integration is not as advertised. Does not consistently notify in a timely manner for interviews, job approvals and offers. Often after the fact.

The CRM tool with iCIMS was released to us with constant logging out errors, the search fields are incorrectly mapped to bins/status we don’t use in the ATS and our implementation contact went gone completely dark.

Data migration did not fully work to allow for resume uploads to attach to candidate profiles like promised.

Multiple contracted integrations were never set up due to unresponsiveness. Resulting in needing to find workarounds to keep our hiring moving.

The CRM, ATS, and Text engagement are really three systems that loosely sync with each other instead of one like was pitched. All separate products with separate log-ins. The system will routinely log you out after just a few minutes of inactivity.

Anthony

Reviewed on 28/12/2023

iCims Talent Cloud

It was a great experience, nothing negative to say

Pros

Liked its searchable options it was easy to use

Cons

I don't think our feature supported video recording for interviews.

Jose
Jose

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Modern Recruitment Communication

TextRecruits customer service is outstanding and the user design is easy! You can organize candidates by job titles and campaigns. An app can be downloaded to your smart device to allow for communication with candidates as needed. We have been able to successfully set up large hiring campaigns and keep candidates updated on where they are in the hiring process. We also use it for orientation and interview reminders by scheduling text to be sent out prior. Overall it has been an important tool to add to our recruiting tool box.

Pros

It's a web-based system that has a Google extension that allows new candidates to be quickly added without navigating away from your current page. The campaign system is also a positive feature that allows for drip marketing campaigns.

Cons

I would like to be able to include GIFs into some of our campaigns but this function isn't possible yet.

Jacob

Reviewed on 17/09/2023

A software that I will celebrate forever.

Try this software. It is easy to use and very flexible for customization. Nice.

Pros

It is my pleasure to talk about this software. It has kept everything on the reach from anywhere, anytime. It's management skills is satisfying and commendable. It is very easy to use and passionately designed to give control and power. Try it.

Cons

Really cool and responsible. iCIMS Talent Cloud is perfect. It delivers excellently well. Very flexible and versatile. Am glad.

• Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 04/09/2018

iCIMS Recruit Review

iCIMS Recruit solves our Talent business problem by enabling us to quickly and easily post jobs to our sites and move candidates to jobs as well as perform its core function of maintaining a robust database of candidates.

Pros

I am a complete iCIMS fan on all fronts! iCIMS allows me to perform my job and maintain order with candidate flow, statuses, and I am currently creating a platform for hiring managers to manage consultants, including an automated iForm for the statement of work.

Cons

The Connect Talent Pools are evolving but they do not provide the full flexibility of Recruit. I am still gettting used to them but the fact I can create Talent Pools to refer to easily is very attractive.

Julia
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 19/09/2019

iCIMS

We have improved time to fill, system analytics, and can produce actionable data to improve our recruitment process.

Pros

It’s extremely configurable and they put out quarterly releases in direct response to customer feedback.

Cons

The Offer product is an additional cost that is quite hefty. Without it, the offer letters through iforms can be a difficult process.

Workday HCM and Oracle Taleo Cloud

Reasons for Choosing iCIMS Talent Cloud

Ease of use, customer support, UI, cost

Workday HCM and Oracle Taleo Cloud

Reasons for Switching to iCIMS Talent Cloud

Ease of use, customer support, UI, cost

Response from iCIMS

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers who allow us to constantly improve the way we do business and I'm so glad to hear that your experience with iCIMS has supported your initiatives.

JoAnna

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

Feature Functionality is Great, Flexibility with Indeed needs improvemetn

We have been able to quantify on a week-over-week, and now year-over-year bases key factors such as the number of open positions per region versus the number of applicants, an average number of applicants per job by region, and many other key factors on the regional level. This is important as we now know and have been able to identify why the struggle to hire is greater on one region of the country versus another.

Pros

iCIMS provides us with the ability to manage the thousands of applicants we recevied each year for over 500 locations around the country. Our account teams can independently manage the applicants for their open positions, but we have full visibility to all activity and can choose to be as active in the process as necessary on a per-job level.

Cons

The majority of our employees are "front line" employees who are working at or close to minimum wage. We need a 1-click solution, and have not been able to do that using iCIMS. More than 70% of our applicants come across Indeed, and we have a real need for a 1-click solution, but that has not been negotiated between the two companies. By the time an applicant is asked create a password, provide information that is already on a resume (phone, address, email) and then start answering job questions, they abandon it. If they could simply click once from Indeed and send it directly to the specific job advertised, it would increase our application rates exponentially. Note this is true only for our front line positions, but again, they make up more than 90% of our job postings.

Kevin

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

Works well if you have someone who knows what they are doing

iCIMS was a ever long continuous improvement project that needed constant attention. We paid an implementer to set it up and he did, but there was much left that needed to be changed. I spent endless hours on iCIMS support (who are very good) to make sure our ATS was functioning properly.

Pros

The customization of iCIMS is undeniable. You can create all sorts of reports and integrate it with pretty much anything.

Cons

You really have to know what you're doing in the system to get the most out of it. An iCIMS admin on staff is almost a necessity.

Destiny

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Not user friendly - awful UI/UX

I am not having a good experience with Recruit. It just isn’t as flexible, sleek, and up to date with the other competitors in the market.
If the above were fixed, I guarantee you would keep a huge amount of market share - but we may pay whatever fee we need to get out of our contract as this is just a mess, and we - the customer - have to fix it ourselves (and that’s IF we can even fix it at all).

Pros

That it holds resumes and integrates well with our HRIS.

Cons

Where to start?
- Ease is Use
- UI/UX is clunky and outdated
- Scheduling is not easy for interviews
- Tasks take so much time to assign to users
- Doesn’t integrate with a lot of other systems as easily as Lever, Greenhouse, etc.
- Can’t “talk” to hiring managers in real time like competitors above
- Ranking candidates is an “add-on” feature (as are most features) while included in most ATS’
- Recruiters have to configure their own dashboards and it is extremely difficult to do as well as time-consuming.

Response from iCIMS

Destiny, thank you for posting your feedback and bringing this to my attention. I understand how disappointing it must be to go through this and I¿m truly sorry that your experience with us hasn¿t met your expectations. Your business means a lot to us, so if you¿d like to continue this conversation, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

Great Software for Healthcare Recruitment

The software is giving a clear view of each stage what the candidate has to go through at the time of hiring. Mostly this is accurately imputed by each hiring manager or HR . The clear view of the process is giving a full understanding when the start date of the new hire might be and making manager aware of the education plan and orientation in the healthcare facility might be. All great info!

Pros

The software and program are really easy to use. I worked at San Antonio Regional Hospital in California with this software and I can say loudly and proudly that I recommend it . I used it daily to access any updates regard hiring process of my candidates or applicants of the position open in my department.

Cons

Not sure if they have mobile access. Being always on the go, sometimes between meeting you want to check on the processes, however, I never tried to access it because was no option given. Being in management I see this a way to improve because being always gone and not at your desk mobile access can give you a great view of the process of hiring.

Abby

Reviewed on 22/07/2019

iCIMS Review

iCIMS is one of the better talent platforms I have had the experience working with. Overall, it is not a bad product to use. It can be bulky and overwhelming when not provided with in depth training, but if you understand that process that has been built in the system it can be a valuable system.

Pros

iCIMS does a good job of organizing candidates for both recruiters and hiring managers, it provides companies with the ability to easily customize their individual hiring process. The on-boarding functionality can also be customized which provides candidates with a great first impression of a companies internal culture. Posting jobs, creating reqs, and running reports are all very user friendly in this system.

Cons

One of the biggest cons we frequently have with iCIMS is when the entire system shuts down for hours at a time. This is the software they were solely use for our recruitment process and when the system is down we do not have access to candidate contact information, etc. which causes delays in the process.
iCIMS also does not fully integrate with the other systems we are using which makes some of our processes more inefficient than what we would like to see.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer's expectations. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

• Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 08/07/2019

I love iCIMS Recruit!

We use iCIMS for all our recruiting needs and created a customized way to route consultants through the platform that does not disrupt the recruiters and provides accessibility to managers who hire their own consultants -- thanks to the support staff!

Pros

I love the customization capabilities that enable us to move candidates through the recruiting process, communicate with candidates and hiring managers, integrate our background check process, report metrics, and create guides, include attachments and links to our hiring assessments ... and the support is second to none!

Cons

I like the bi-directional email address string least. Candidates often comment on how it looks like Spam. I would love to see the email address appear without the additional clutter.

• Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Best Applicant Tracking System!

Pros

What I like most about iCIMS is that their client service is by far some of the best I have ever encountered with a vendor. Anytime you need help their client support line is always available to help out and I have not had to wait longer than 5 minutes or so for an answer over the phone. Additionally, when you open a ticket with them on an issue you are having, they send you email correspondences for every update they have to share, which I appreciate because you are always in the know on how to move forward with issues you are having.

Cons

What I like least about iCIMS is that their focus is mainly as an applicant tracking system and not a full-service system that includes features like payroll, performance management, succession planning, etc. iCIMS has really mastered being a very reliable applicant tracking system, but they have room to improve moving forward as a full-service provider for companies.

Amy

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

ICIMS Recruit Review

Our experience with ICIMS has been exceptional. It is easy to use and intuitive. The functionality is robust and ICIMS has created a tremendous product. You do it well!

Our implementation process was smooth. We didn't really have any issues. Those that we did were very minor and ur implementation specialist helped us through them. I would have liked to have more training as an administrator (on the backside/set up side of the system). I didn't feel there was much training in terms of how to make necessary changes after the system was up and running. We have a phenomenal HCM administrator on our team and she has been able to pick up and learn the backside.

Partnering with ICIMS has been a great experience. We also partnered with Verified First to be the first customer with an API between ICIMS and Verified First. It has created so many efficiencies to have the API and the flow of information back and forth between the two system. We are very pleased! We look forward to a long relationship with ICIMS!

Pros

ICIMS has a fantastic support team. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The software is extremely robust and has tremendous functionality.

Cons

The report writing has been a little bit difficult to catch on to.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Amy! We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we¿re meeting our customer¿s expectations.

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

iCIMS Recruit Review

I have been working with iCIMS for four years and have worked with a number of other ATS. iCIMS is by far my favorite. The reporting feature is powerful and incredibly informative. I love the friendly culture of the iCIMS support. The configurability to what our company needs is also important. I have worked with iCIMS in two different companies and seeing how it is able to be changed to fit our needs has been really helpful.

Pros

I love the ease of use of this platform. I also love the support from iCIMS we receive. Any question I submit a ticket for, I get a response that is both informative but allows me to learn the reasoning behind some things and how to navigate it on my own.

Cons

Some of the features are not as robust as others. For example, our organization needs a centralized event registration page where we can screen, status, and track candidates coming to our events but the events function only tracks registration.

Ravi
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

iCIMS Recruit

Easy to admin and maintain, take advantage of integrating with career vendors

Pros

Workflows and Reporting, and easy to work on configurations

Cons

HRIS system and Integrations with other HRIS tools

Oracle Taleo Cloud

Reasons for Switching to iCIMS Talent Cloud

Budget and less complexity of applications

Erin
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

iCIMS Recruitment Review

Pros

iCIMS has the capability to house multiple jobs at once, which is perfect for corporations of any size. You are able to assign different managers for different positions, so managers do not have their own dashboards filled with (or access to) jobs that are not their own. As candidates apply, and positions are hired, there are many, configurable, statuses you can use to organize the applicant flow. Based on the positions and statuses, there are reports you can run as well to track your progress and view overall statistics on your recruitment process.

Cons

The reporting feature is incredibly capable, and has many options, but putting the reports together is not always user friendly. Sometimes it takes more trial and error than you'd originally expect it to.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 12/04/2019

Good hiring software

Overall, iCIMS has been a great help with our hiring process. We're able to easily invite applicants to interviews and schedule them without overlap. It's made our whole process so efficient!

Pros

- Easy to organize applicants into different categories, based on where they are in the hiring process
- Great option to list multiple interview times for multiple people to schedule simultaneously (without overlap)
- Can send emails directly from iCIMS and create templates for ease of use

Cons

- The landing page is a little clunky when there are multiple open positions at once
- We've had issues with default time zones with some users, which has been challenging to schedule interviews when someone doesn't know their iCIMS account is set to a different time zone

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review!

Replied 30/04/2019

Reviewed on 10/03/2019

iCIMS

iCIMS has allowed us to completely automate the recruitment process. We have created best-in-class processes to ensure candidate's have a seamless application experience.

Pros

iCIMS is a forward-thinking technology solution that enables organizations to be ahead-of-the-curve when it comes to recruitment. iCIMS is consistently investing in research and development to enhance the platform and the features available. iCIMS has a strong internal team who become advocates for your organization.

Cons

While iCIMS is continually enhancing the platform, the platform is geared towards US clients. Speaking as a Canadian client, sometimes the enhancements are not relevant or useful for Canadian clients who only operate in Canada and not in the US. In addition, while iCIMS continues to evolve their support structure for clients, sometimes the changes impact the service delivery to their clients.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Reviewed on 21/05/2020

iCIMS Review

Ths iCIMS Recruit product has been beneficial to our business by automating certain features and speeding up the hiring process. It creates a positive candidate experience as well. We are excited to see where the product takes us!

Pros

The iCIMS product offers everything I need in an ATS. It manages job postings, candidate workflow, and much more. I'm able to create candidate pipelines based on skillset which is a great organizational tool. The tool is also customizable to our needs- we recently added an offer feature and a new scheduling tool was just added.

Cons

Some of the features aren't very user friendly. The search function for the candidate database can oftentimes be confusing.