kvCORE Reviews

About kvCORE

Ranked #1 by over 250K Agents - kvCORE is a complete real estate platform that empowers brokerages, teams, and agents to scale and grow faster than than their competition: MORE Agents & Teams Choose Brokerages with kvCORE....

4.1

Browse kvCORE Reviews

Bill
Bill

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Best CRM/Website!

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

Cons

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Julianne

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

kvCore

Pros

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Cons

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

BoomTown

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

TOP PRODUCER

Reasons for Switching to kvCORE

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.
Shan

CRM with potential

A good system for keeping your contacts trickle fed. I just wish I knew how to use it better.

Pros

Staying connected to my clients is so vital when I don’t have the time to be on top of the them all.
The education is very informative also.

Cons

Leads could be vetted for relevance, my one lead was for a trailer park over 55 age restriction and the client was 40

Top kvCORE Alternatives

Amanda
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH KVCORE

Horrible. Customer service is horrible.. system keeps sending emails to people who has asked to be Removed... and it is tanking my business.

Pros

I thought it was going to be services provided.

Cons

EVERYTHING - This has been a horrible program... customer service sends you automated responses but not one actually reaches out.

Christy

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

Client management and tracking at it's finest!

Once I got past the intimidation of everything that it can do and started handling it one task at a time until I was comfortable and mastered that task I found that it's really quite easy. I wish I had dove in more quickly and started using it long before I did. It does everything you would want it to and is by far the best system for tracking and managing clients.

Pros

If you want a one stop CRM, Marketing tool and lead capture system this is it. You get what you pay for and KVCore is worth every penny. Once you learn the fundamentals and start using the system it is quite easy.

Cons

I would like to add more data about my clients and be able to add wedding anniversaries, kids birthdays etc. I know I can use the Task option but I would rather have it attached in their file.

Sheri

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Pleased but still so much to learn

Pros

I love that there is more available and things that I need to work on.

Cons

There is so much available to use and things I’ve not implemented in my first year of using yet. I haven’t had time to work through it yet.

Heather

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Best Client data CRM ever!

Pros

I love so much about KVCore, the effortless presentations to send to sellers and buyers, the ease of building landing pages and squeeze pages, the fantastic templates for emails. I'm looking forward to learning more about the smart campaigns.

Cons

I am still on the fence about allowing it to automatically send my clients emails, so I have not yet integrated that into my strategies.

Laurie

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

Great CRM

Overall it combined a lot of the functionality that once upon a time you needed to use different programs to do.

Pros

It is user friendly and has all the functionality that you would want in a CRM and more.

Cons

Getting to the leads list seems a little cumbersome

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

KVCORE is Truly Next-Level Best CRM System

The CRM System itself is great, and allows for all our social media needs to be fulfilled

Pros

Ease of use and navigating around the dashboard and CRM

Cons

Support Team Post-Launch hasn't been quite as good as we hoped.

Ginger

Great system

Best CRM I have experienced. User friendly.

Pros

I love how it automates so many of the activities I spend time doing and tracking.

Cons

The app crashes often. This can be frustrating when on the road.

Vickie

Reviewed on 02/05/2020

Why I Like Using kvCore

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Pros

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Cons

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Blaine

Reviewed on 12/03/2020

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Richard

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

kvCORE used to be a Rocketship, now it's a broken down Go-Cart

Here are some of the many problems… 1.) It does not show all of the available MLS listings in my area. This is extremely disappointing when you want your Buyers to go to your website to search for properties.2.) Market Reports provide inaccurate information. They provide statistical data that is just WRONG. As Realtors®, we have a legal obligation to provide our clients with accurate information. This is untenable!3.) Now they also seem to be "throttling" the number of emails that you can send out. I have templated emails for things like recommended home inspection companies, mortgage brokers, lawyers, etc. since not every single person needs all of these referrals, they are each in separate emails. I've tested this on several contacts and I was not able to send out all 3 emails on the same day to a single client. So now the email tool doesn't work.Summary: MLS Search Alerts don't show all available homes in my area; Market Reports provide data that is not correct; and the email tool won't send the emails to my clients that I want to send.Very disappointed! Very very very disappointed. I will probably be switching to something else very soon if these items don't get fixed. This review was created February 21, 2023

Pros

This software is included for me free by my brokerage. That's a plus.

Cons

This software is NOT RELIABLE. I have spent as much time over the last 2 years engaging customer support to fix problems as I have using the product.

Evan

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Best Real Estate CRM

I love it. Best CRM I have used and they continue to add more features. Customer support is very responsive as well.

Pros

I like the homepage where I can see all of my customers viewing properties. It is very easy to see which ones they are interested in and go directly to that listing info.

Cons

I wish I could select 2 Bedrooms instead of 2+. I recently had a buyer who only wanted to see 2 Bedrooms and was not interested in the 3 and 4 that kept popping up because I was only able to select 2+.

Lofty

Familiarity.
Justin

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

Built for the modern agent

Pros

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Cons

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Zoho Desk and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

Needed more of an all in one platform

IXACT Contact

The ease of use
Kathie

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Julie
Julie

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

Stay Away, Not worth the money and months of hassel

Atrocious

Pros

I do not like anything about this program.

Cons

This is the most underlying platform as of yet that I have used. I heard good things and was ready to give this a shot. I was promised 25 leads a month, that did NOT happen. This program seems to entice more spam calls and then those calls are what filters into this system. I have tried to get out of my contract and there is no getting out of it. I am stuck paying for something I don't use, don't like, and most importantly, DOES NOT WORK. When I have tried to talk to someone about this, they make you schedule on their calendar and it takes 2-3 weeks to get on the calendar. This is not lead generation (As I was promised) and the customer service is beyond atrocious. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company as they do not deliver nor will they work with you when you are unhappy about the product.

Robin

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Love the platform but need more customer service

Good except for customer service. I have been trying to reach someone to go over my database for months and can’t get a call back.

Pros

Full integration between the MLS and leads.

Cons

Lack of showing correspondence with leads in one area.

Chelsea

Reviewed on 21/01/2022

User friendly + streamlined accountability

Overall, love the program- It's easy to use for someone that isn't the least bit tech savvy which is important for me. I frustrate easily when it comes to tech and aside from the occasional glitch or hiccup in the software or app, I have no complaints.

Pros

Love that this auto generates calls to do each day- not all of them are ones that actually need to be called but it is useful for me to see names pop that I wouldn't think to "look" for- it's great that I can be directed towards some work without trying to drum it up out of thin air.

Cons

The app can be wonky at times- I will make calls using the app and it will just be loading and not let me update my list or enter the notes about how the call went. That then leads me to have to close out the app and then re-open and usually my note will not have saved so then I have to get on the computer and enter it from there.

Lisa

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

KV Core for Your Business

Pros

I love the fact that everything is right at your fingertips for great lead generation.

Cons

It's difficult to figure out how to use the features to get the best results.

Jorge

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

KV Core aka King of CRM's

KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

Pros

I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

Cons

The only thing I don't like are 2 things:

1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS.

2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Integrated Business Solution

It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Pros

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user.
- kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users.
- kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases.
- KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily.
- KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Cons

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag.
- Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images)
- Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML.
- Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND.
- The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Scott

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Keeps me motivated!

They always help when I have questions... Easy to use....!

Pros

Software keeps motivated! I like checking it from my phone or home PC. Gives me a routine everyday...

Cons

Email is not use friendly. Sometimes it wants you to choose canned letter which I prefer to write my own.

Mani

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Excellent CRM

Overall excellent product to use

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with our business.

Cons

Would love to be able to delete lead data

Matthew

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Most un-user friendly software i've ever used.

After using a well-built, functional CRM like FollowUpBoss, KVCore has been the most frustrating several months. The only reason i switched is FUB is it didn't have IDX integration. I am counting the days to my year contract is up with KVCore. I am a millennial and am good with using technology/software and have found it so difficult to work with. Logging calls, scheduling calls, tasks, meetings, emails, I mean EVERYTHING is so clunky and has no flow. I despise this software more than I can say. If it wasn't for it's IDX capabilities would've never made the switch. I would stay far far away. Going to try one of the many other softwares that integrate through the IDX once my contract is up.

Pros

The only thing that I like about this software is it's ability to create nice IDX websites and track user behaviour on those websites.

Cons

Literally Everything. No flow or functional user experience at all.

Response from Inside Real Estate

Hi Matthew,
So sorry to hear about your troubles with kvCORE. We strive to create a platform that works for everyone, but sometimes, it just isn't the right fit. As with many full-service software platforms, the ramp-up can be frustrating and time consuming, especially when you're switching from a platform you've grown used to. If you haven't already, check out some of our resources that can help mitigate any confusion:
Learning Portal: https://learn.insiderealestate.com/