Webex Suite Reviews

About Webex Suite

Webex brings together Calling, Meeting and Messaging modes of collaboration into a seamless, engaging, inclusive and intelligent experience. Seamless collaboration across devices, locations and organizations • Use any computer,...

4.2
4.2

Browse Webex Suite Reviews

7,258 of 7,258 reviews
Nelson Kipchirchir
Nelson Kipchirchir
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

An awesome online meeting tool!

Pros

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting
The application provides a very clear audio and video quality.
The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome.
The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems.
The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it.
A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

Cons

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that
It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth.
I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

The video/audio quality of Webex is awesome plus it has more additional features which make it easy to conduct virtual meetings more interactive as compared to other related products.

Kelly M
Kelly M

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

It's simple to use and facilitates teamwork

Using Webex, video conferencing is a simple and straightforward process. I've used Webex to participate in interviews and instructional webinars, among other things. Installation and use across many devices is really simple and functional.

Pros

Its user role administration is simple to use, and its functions are not complicated, but rather straightforward. When preparing a presentation, I really appreciate the annotate feature. Additionally, the program offers real-time translation as well as subtitling capabilities. I appreciate that the program is simple to set up and that it is simple to communicate with colleagues all around the world.

Cons

When used on mobile devices, it does not function correctly. When I have computer troubles (not software problems), I attempt to utilize Webex on my cell phone, but it doesn't work very well. Unfortunately, I am unable to function correctly.

Patrice

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

Webex Comm

Very multi-purpose system with various ways to communicate and team to achieve corporate goals

Pros

Very well built commjnication
Minimal updates

Cons

I have nothing in the con or fislike of its features

Top Webex Suite Alternatives

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Complex but a few shortcomings

We're using Webex to do tech meetings with US partners, and to manage remote meetings of local institutions.

Pros

It stands among the most feature-packed conferencing apps, and comes with dedicated hardware, powerful and extensive means provided to connect users to a conference

Cons

Even with lots of free bandwidth (both in the organization and in the remote connections) the audio can do 1-2 seconds lags, or the audio can just be bad for a few partecipants even if they have good audio and bandwidth, I suppose it's a server side issue. Can be resource hungry when there are >20 partecipants with video. The image quality using the Cisco room kit is underwhelming for its cost.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Webex has proven to be more reliable

Yazan
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 14/04/2024

webex best meeting platform

very good experience I prefer webex rather than zoom or Microsoft teams

Pros

video conferencing
screen sharing
control remote desktop with copy/paste feature
noise cancellation for background noise and background speech

Cons

sometimes they change the GUI which make it harder to user/ not very user friendly

Greg
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

WebEx is okay

I do feel like the system is slightly outdated, but it does seem to work well when doing conference meetings

Pros

We use webex support as part of our communication and meetings

Cons

It does have the functionality to be able to directly message to a single in dividual or group, and it also allows us to have meetings in multiple locations

Chandramouli
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 10/06/2024

Cisco Webex Review

Pros

1) Ease of Use
2) Good for sharing the contents
3) Good security features

Cons

1) Little expensive I guess
2) Best for companies with large users compared to small companies

Vince
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Webex helps us connect with the world

Using Webex for years, I have figured out all the little tricks to making it useful no matter where I am at.

Pros

The interface is very familiar and easy to use. For both desktop and mobile users it's easy to create and hold meetings anywhere.

Cons

Sometimes when doing screen sharing, with multiple monitors it can be difficult to select the right thing to share.

Asad

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

The Original Video Conferencing Solution

Pros

One of the first effective solutions for video conferencing and remote meetings that is effective and still going strong with feature and performance improvements

Cons

Bit Sluggish compared to newer systems. Pricing also has a room to improve

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 20/05/2024

Great virtual communication tool

Pros

Able to communicate with anyone within our department, also let us know who's away or present

Cons

will seldom freeze, and virtual background may also freeze work desktop

Vadiraja
Vadiraja

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

One of the best, could be better

So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

Pros

> The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed.
> Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most.
> Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

Cons

There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

We actually made the switch since we had some meeting with the outside of the organization which is better in case of webex compared to the one we previously had i.e., Skype. So we had to select the one which helps the team during the important external calls.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

The versatility and the easiness which the application suggests is really important and made us pick this application in front of so competitive other ones.
Aki
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting.

But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

Pros

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues.

Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves.

AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp.

We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting.

Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Cons

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly.

1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze.
2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

I believe they offer other platforms for real-time chat, that is why WebEx Meeting has been considered.
Arthur

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

Pivot to virtual and pivot back to hybrid

Before 2020, we have used Socio for our in-person events. Throughout 2020, we have used Socio to pivot our events program to be 100% virtual. 2021 and beyond, we will be using them for our hybrid events.

Pros

We have been a Socio customer since late 2017. From 2017 until our April 2020 event, they have been powering our live/in-person events. Throughout 2020, we have used their software and their amazing support team (shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for keeping up with me 😂) to pivot our events program to be 100% virtual and doubled the number of events we hold with them. After running RFPs with 6 virtual platforms, Socio was the clear winner with their virtual event platform as well.

Looking into our 2021 events program, our plan is to start executing a hybrid (mix of virtual and in-person) strategy, and we are confident that Socio will deliver as they have been experts in the in-person events prior to virtual events even existing for our organization (unlike some other providers that are just virtual or in-person oriented)

Cons

No downsides at the moment. Their 24/5 support was extremely helpful, and we really wanted it to cover the weekend hours as well (since a few of our events happen on the weekends). Recently we have been notified by our customer success manager that they have expanded their support to include weekend hours as well. So, I can't complain.

Bizzabo , Hopin and Cvent Event Management

Hopin

Satya
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Cisco Webex Review

The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Pros

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

Cons

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Skype is not that good with respect to Meeting with the Team. No Record meeting options in both of them. No Integration with Microsoft Outlook.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

Zoom Meeting doesn't have Record meeting options. It doesn't have option to cancel the surrounding noise. It doesn't have integration with Microsoft Outlook.
Kelly

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

The most reliable conferencing software out there

After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

Pros

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

Cons

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

WebEx is the most reliable software I've used for teaching. I rarely have technical issues with it.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

I like the WebEx interface better.
Caroline
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 18/06/2021

All the features and great customer service!

Pros

We used Socio’s virtual platform, streaming, and registration services for a fully virtual conference in May and as the event manager I was very pleased with the platform and customer service. For us, this platform’s features fit our event perfectly, at fantastic value. The attendee filtering was a must, as well as the virtual expo. I was very impressed with how much data the event collected for exhibitors, it seems everything was tracked across the event. I was also impressed with the gamification feature, and as promised this feature did get our attendees moving around the event and they LOVED it. The event mobile app was also a huge plus as it helped modernize our event and provided extra support to attendees.

To top it off, Socio had the best customer service I’ve experienced on any event platform. I received a response from the support chat within 5 minutes every time I ran into an issue. The support staff were always friendly and well-versed in their platform and were able to help resolve issues quickly. In addition to chat support, I had multiple meetings with Stevi while setting up the event, who took the time to explain each area of the platform until I truly felt confident. That level of support, in addition to the large catalogue of features provided and seamless integration between registration, streaming and platform are why I would give a strong recommendation to anyone to use Socio for your next virtual or hybrid event.

Cons

We needed a networking floor, and Socio doesn't have a built in networking floor option. They did have the option to use Wonder and embed it into the platform, which did create a streamlined look. However the functionality of Wonder compared to the functionality of the rest of the features, hosted by Socio, was obviously lacking. I would love to see Socio create their own version of a networking floor to keep things more consistent.

Brella

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

Price! Socio provided the best value by FAR. And besides the price, they had all the features we needed compared to other platforms.

Response from Cisco

Hello Caroline. Thank you for such a lovely review! We are elated to hear that you enjoyed the many features our platform offers. We will also be sure to let the Support team and Stevi know that they got a special shoutout!

We recently released video rooms, which is a great option for networking floors. Check out the attached article to learn more. As for your exhibitor booth recommendation, we will definitely give it to our product team so they can hopefully work their magic. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Replied 13/08/2021
Setareh
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

Webex by Cisco i one of the best robust web-conferencing solutions available

Overall, Webex is in a right direction. It has a user-friendly interface. It is very simple and easy to use. It is very secure and I love the Webex mobile applciation.

Pros

I use Webex everyday at work for video conferencing, voice calls, messaging, and meeting with my team. I also use Webex for sharing files and docuemnts. The quality of the services is great. It is very secure and safe to use. I also use Webex phone application. It helps me to call my co workers and connect with them while I am away. I get notifications on my phone if someone tries to contact me. I never use my phone carrier to contact my work friends. Webex is very reliable and easy to use. I also record my presentations and Webinars on Webex. It provides the user with permission control for the attendees. I find this feature very useful when I am hahing a presentation and I want to control the event. I also use Webex calendar to keep track of my meetings and schedules. Webex is great; I definitely recommend it to business owners and employees. It is a great application for collaboration and connection at work place.

Cons

I do not have any dislike for Webex. The only thing I can mention is that the number of attendees is limited. On a Webex webinar, you can not have more that 3000 attendees.

Laura
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 19/10/2023

Webex Events (formerly Socio) was a valuable tool for our symposium last month!

Webex Events (formerly Socio) was a life saver for our small business in offering the hybrid symposium last month!

Pros

Webex Events (formerly Socio) was well received by our attendees, staff, exhibitors, and sponsors. We hosted our Symposium in September, and the event was hybrid. The Webex Events (formerly Socio) app was instrumental in keeping everyone organized. we liked that our sponsors and exhibitors could reach the virtual crowd just as easily as the in-person crowd. Building the app to our specifications was so simple and the help desk was quick to respond with any questions we had. The entire team at Webex Events (formerly Socio) was great to work with! Implementing the app was effortless. Our team was able to customize the app to our color scheme and highlight features of our event. The scheduling function made it straightforward for our attendees to join their session, see the upcoming speakers and overall plan their day based on who they wanted to see speak. The app was used by all involved for two consecutive days. Integrating the Webex Events (formerly Socio) app into our event to keep everyone organized was effortless. We really liked the ticket purchasing feature, this made selling tickets for both in-person and virtual attendees painless. The reporting tool was helpful at the end, we were able to see who and how many people attended each event. The reporting tool and metrics that are available in the end make planning your next event so easy. We also streamed 4 consecutive speakers every and the app records each of those sessions automatically.

Cons

The least helpful aspect of the Webex Events (formerly Socio) app was the training tool on streaming the sessions. The tool is only set up to train you to stream one session at a time. We spent two days training only to find out the day of our event that streaming 4 consecutive sessions was nothing like streaming just one session. It made the morning of day one of our event stressful. We suggest modifying the training for those that make more than one consecutive session so that you can train on streaming at least 2 sessions at a time.

Bizzabo and Whova

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

The ease of use and look. The staff was fantastic to work with when we were deciding as well.

Response from Cisco

Thank you for sharing your experience with Webex Events! We're delighted to hear that our platform was well received by attendees, staff, exhibitors, and sponsors during your symposium. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of customization, particularly in aligning the app with your color scheme and highlighting key event features. It's fantastic that the scheduling function made it straightforward for attendees to plan their day and join sessions seamlessly.

We're pleased to have been part of your successful event, and we're glad the ticket purchasing feature and reporting tools contributed to its smooth execution. Knowing who attended each event and having access to metrics for planning future events is a significant advantage.

We appreciate your feedback on our training content, and we apologize for any stress caused on the morning of day one. We'll certainly consider your suggestion to modify the training to share best practices when streaming multiple simultaneous sessions.

Replied 17/12/2023
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

User Friendly Collaboration Tool

Overall Webex has helped our organization meet with each other regardless of our location. It allows us to train new hires, schedule 1:1s with employees, or simply collaborate to bring out a project.

Pros

I have several favorites when it comes to Webex. I really like how you can schedule unique future meetings with recurring sessions and how you can also schedule ad-hoc meetings using your Personal Room. The use of the personal room is one of my favorites because you have your unique link that you can start whenever, or you can choose to not use your personal room and schedule meetings ahead.
I also like the new virtual background and blur features that were just released.

Cons

Sometimes it uses up a lot of bandwidth... that's to be expected. However, it can cause overload when you are sharing webcam and perhaps doing a demo on a product. Of course that is relative to your OS, but it's one of the things that I notice specifically when I use Webex.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

We chose Webex because compared to other products, Webex had a user friendly interface and it was pretty intuitive as well.
EMEL
EMEL
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx

In overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...

Pros

HD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.

Cons

Latest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.

Aileen
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 24/03/2017

Choose Cloud Cherry

Cloud Cherry is a company that truly cares about your needs and supports you to reach your goals. It's like they are part of our family because they desire to see us succeed and provide us with the expertise and tools to do so. Their representatives are friendly, engaging, and professional. In addition, they have developed solutions at no extra cost to us. In this day and age, that is a rare find. They are priced right. The features that Cloud Cherry offers in their tool outshine many, if not all, of their competitors. They are a company that is "in it" for the long haul as they plan to continue to develop features that will make this tool the best in the business. Our credit union is so glad we chose Cloud Cherry.

Pros

This software is engaging and easy to use for survey creators, survey takers, and management teams logging on to view their real-time survey responses. We love that we are able to share interactive dashboards with management teams, which displays aggregated results as well as provide individual survey responses. Management teams also have the ability to download Excel spreadsheets of their survey responses. The software can be set up to generate notifications to our management teams to receive negative survey responses in their email inbox so they can respond immediately. In addition, Cloud Cherry's tool provides a ticketing system for management to record actions taken to address negative survey responses. This tool has created efficiencies by reducing work and enabling management teams to access their feedback in real-time.

Cons

Although the features are a cut above other survey tools we've used in the past, we'd like to see a few more features developed more fully: customized reporting, text analytics, ability to copy/paste whole surveys and survey questions. The great thing is Cloud Cherry is open to feedback and continues to develop their product, therefore, I see these features being a reality in the near future.

Response from Cisco

Dear Aileen,

Thank you for the review :) We are committed to delight Desert Schools team with our product and services in the future as well.

Thanks,
CloudCherry Team

Replied 24/03/2017

Reviewed on 30/08/2021

Webex Review

Pros

Powerful Security: This is perhaps the main advantages of Webex. Cisco is the biggest endeavor network safety organization on the planet, so you can trust it to guarantee your protection and information security inside a Webex call. Webex encodes every one of your information regardless of which plan you purchase. Organizations whose information security is absolutely critical can find supreme harmony of psyche here.

Community Sound and Video Conferencing: Lean toward your conferencing arrangement with every one of the ruffles? Webex has everything, enveloped with a strong client experience. You get HD video show, where you can see up to 25 members all at once. You can visit inside the call, whiteboarding to work together on notes, in addition to breakout spaces for classes or group building works out. We especially like the screen sharing and control usefulness, which, dissimilar to different instruments we've attempted, doesn't influence show quality, and it's not difficult to share or switch between discrete windows or the whole work area.

Cons

Incidental Call Quality and Association Issues: Call quality is by and large great, and the encompassing commotion decrease highlight is superior to different apparatuses we've attempted. Yet, in light of the fact that Webex is so broadly utilized, there's consistently the danger of blackouts. We've encountered a couple throughout testing various items, and sporadically Webex sets aside some effort to interface, or we lose video or sound for a couple of moments. We've likewise experienced difficulty conceding members on a few events.

Restricted Personalization Choices: Webex incorporates virtual foundations, however not as wide a determination as contenders like Zoom. There's an absence of fun personalization highlights found in different apparatuses like shading plans and window format choices.

papa arona
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 31/10/2021

great online meeting tool

Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. Simply select the "Schedule a Meeting" option, then choose any meeting template to set up a meeting.
Meeting participation and collaboration is also made easy. You can send invitations with instructions to attendees on how to join the meeting in an invitation email, along with the meeting password.
The platform allows you to join the meeting from your computer system, mobile device or video system. You can also join the meeting directly from the browser, without installing the application or creating an account with Webex.
Setting up the webinar is easy, and you can do so directly from the dashboard by clicking on the "Host an event" option. Webex also allows you to record the webinar for later viewing and provides real-time technical support during the webinar.
You can also choose how to connect to audio, mute or unmute your microphone, and turn your video on or off before joining a meeting. In addition, you can select audio options such as "computer audio," "call me" and "call audio" when using the Webex Meetings app.
Webex Analytics is an option that gives you access to interactive graphs and data visualizations that describe details such as usage and adoption trends. There's even an option to install all reports in a CSV file.Other features include real-time translation in over 100 languages, screen sharing, displaying your screen status, notes, and more.

Pros

- Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard.
- Webex has a blog full of useful articles, an FAQ section and offers experts help.
- Webex has essential features including HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice, joining a meeting from any video system, chat and more.
- Interactive participation with annotation tools and whiteboards.
- Advanced meeting analytics to provide insight into what happened with your participants.
- Host an unlimited number of meetings.

Cons

- Not suitable for large scale webinars.
- You must subscribe to additional plans to host multiple meetings simultaneously.

Edgar
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/02/2022

The brand does matter when you're looking for something good...

I think that Webex seeks to expand its target market, not just be a communications software solution used by large companies with hundreds of employees, but also reach people who need to have quality, secure and reliable communication, which I think is a great Webex initiative.

Having access to a top-level communications tool like Webex is fabulous, it's such a complete tool, I'm going to call it powerful, that when you get to use it efficiently you realize that your own activities or business improves, your life becomes easier. for having everything you need to use with all the people you need to communicate with.

Webex integrates with many of the software applications that are commonly used today in our work or professional world; promotes the concept of hybrid work (work is not where you go, it's what you do and how you do it), inclusion where language is not a barrier (transcription in real time in more than 100 languages), among other concepts, which I think is a wonderful collaborative tool.

Pros

The brand does matter when you are looking for something good, it matters when you are looking for stable environments, reliable communications and available at any time, it does matter when you need support, people who help you in those moments when you really need it.

It is not only what you see on your screen as a user or what you can do with the tool, but also what exists behind it, which many times we do not see, we do not know, and therefore we give little or no importance.

I have been involved in the world of information technology and communications for years; I do not consider myself a guru, an expert specialist in a subject, but I have had the opportunity to grow professionally alongside companies or brands that today do not need an introduction, they do not need someone like me to speak well of them; For many years they have demonstrated with their position in the market the importance and value they offer in today's life, a life of changes, adaptation, and long-distance communication to be closer each time.

There are many Communications tools, many applications that allow calls between users, establish remote meetings, send messages/chat (in fact I think there are many that offer these services), but when someone ask me what I like most about Webex, my answer It's simple and clear: "Webex by Cisco".

Webex has the knowledge, experience, technology and support of Cisco, If you're looking for something good for all your communications, Webex is the solution.

Cons

Cisco offers robust solutions (Webex is not the exception); from my point of view it has always been characterized by having very good solutions functionally (seek to be powerful and simple at the same time) that fulfill the purpose for which they were developed, hardware and software, and the Cisco's graphical user interfaces (GUI) usually have become so simple (simplified functions in a few buttons or few options) that are not as friendly as they could be.

It seems to me the GUI of Webex could be more user-friendly because in my experience many end users need graphic and colorful solutions that make it easier for them to use the tools (our brain works by capturing images among many others), otherwise not everyone will be ready to use Webex even though it is an excellent communications tool.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar

Reviewed on 08/01/2023

"Experience the Best of Webex: An Impressive and Convenient Way to Connect!"

Webex is a cloud-based collaboration platform that allows businesses to easily connect, communicate, and collaborate with their employees, customers, and partners. Webex provides businesses with the tools they need to quickly and effectively collaborate in real-time.With Webex, businesses can easily host virtual meetings and conferences, share files and documents, and keep track of project progress. Webex also allows businesses to conduct live video conferencing and webinars, as well as chat and screen share with colleagues.Webex helps businesses to save time, reduce costs, and improve productivity. It eliminates the need for physical meetings and allows teams to collaborate remotely. Webex also provides businesses with a secure and reliable platform for communication and collaboration.Overall, Webex is an excellent platform that makes it easy for businesses to keep in touch and collaborate with their teams. It allows businesses to quickly and easily share documents, host meetings, and conduct video conferences. It also provides businesses with a secure and reliable platform for communication and collaboration.

Pros

The most impactful features of Webex are the video conferencing capabilities, the collaboration tools, and the secure file sharing. The product is easy to use and intuitive. Integration with existing business processes is also easy as Webex integrates with many popular platforms, such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite. The product also has detailed documentation and tutorials to help users get started quickly.

Cons

One feature that I feel is missing is the ability to customize the user experience. As of now, it is difficult to tailor the interface and user experience to fit the needs of different teams or departments. Additionally, it would be helpful to have a more robust set of tools for collaboration, such as better document annotation and workflow management tools.Integration with existing business processes was a bit difficult, as some of our processes were not compatible with the features offered by Webex. We had to adjust our processes to better fit the capabilities of Webex, which was a time-consuming process.Overall, I think Webex is a great product, but there are some improvements that could be made to make it even better.