ERPAG Reviews

About ERPAG

ERPAG is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. It is suitable for small and midsize businesses in various industries, including automobile, retail, education, information technology and more. Primary features...

Browse ERPAG Reviews

Aleksandar
Aleksandar

Reviewed on 10/10/2018

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Pros

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Cons

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Aushim

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

Pros

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have
- The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock
- It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need
- Clear overview of all the product and services

Cons

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We did quite a lot of research between different software on the market for a manufacturing companies that manufactures and sells product and compared the available features and the pricing, and ERPAG is way far the best (price/quality wise) currently on the market. Odoo for exemple is much more expensive and cannot provide everything ERPAG does.
Anthony

Reviewed on 05/03/2024

A good piece of software

good , so far . it does what it says on the tin . Not much to dislike

Pros

Only trialing but feels stable and reliable which for me is really important. For inventory gives more information and flexibility than most similar sized products around .

Cons

The layout is clumsy and not sleek but that doesn't really matter if the results from the input work well , which they do

Top ERPAG Alternatives

Subi

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Nice package for small business applications.

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pros

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Cons

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Thomas

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Best for my small business.

I am moving up from an older MRP system (miniMRP). ERPAG provides all functionality at a great price.

Pros

All the features and functionality I need.
The price is the best I have seen considering the scope of the software.

Cons

Training videos. They are informative but hard to watch. The sound varies from video to video. Too robotic.

DBA Manufacturing and inFlow Inventory

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Need more functionality. miniMRP was Windows only and I needed to moved to one operating system.
Bob

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

Highly Recommend! Great software, and you can't beat the pricing.

Used it at a previous company (found it, implemented it, admin'd it, and was a daily user. Now I'm using it as my own company and have recommended it to others.

Pros

Initially liked the purchasing and PO functions the most...then I started digging into and learning more about multi-level BOM and love it. The new custom reports are great as well, and give the user more capabilities in designing the look and content of their documents.

Cons

1 Day = 24 Hrs. While this is true in its simplest form, it is not true for how many companies work. I would rather see 48 hours on a time sheet instead of 2 days, which can be misleading depending on how your company operates.

DBA Manufacturing

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPGAG beats Pedyn since it's cloud based whereas Pedyn was local - unless you run a remote desktop/virutal server. No thanks.Ease of use and pricing along with functionality beat out DBA Manufacturing. ERPAG was a better solution for how I worked AND it had a good price point.
Bryn
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pros

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Cons

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

AccountEdge

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.
Dennis
Dennis
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 14/02/2022

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

Pros

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way.

I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

Cons

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

Christiano
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Impressive capabailities

Pros

It has a very useful unit of measure system, allowing to manage items in two different unit of measures at the same time. Additionally, it has great customization features such as custom fields, a report designer and a clever automation tool.

Cons

The lack of fixed asset management. The Service work orders could be better explored. Cannot describe more as we are in the trial period validating our processes in the system.

Response from ERPAG

Thank you for your review. In fact, our new Fixed Asset Module is currently undergoing final testing, and we anticipate rolling it out within the next two weeks.

Replied 12/03/2024
Jithmi
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/02/2024

Erpag is giving value for money

It has value for money. good integration with Xero

Pros

That is easy to integrate with Xero and

Cons

It did not allow me for multiple warehouses.

Ratanachai
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pros

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Cons

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Chirag

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

Best Software for material managment

Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Pros

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Cons

Few additional option which are not working as of now,
but does not mater much,

Zoho Desk and SAP Concur

Marg ERP was a headache

MARG ERP 9+

Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

ERPAG is a fast, multi-user inventory, order and bills of material system can be accessed...

Engineering is using ERPAG for Product Life Cycle management of Bills of Materials. Still learning the features to get it tuned to our needs, but it looks like all the features are there.

Pros

It's fast. Other cloud based software I've used was slow enough that I had to open multiple tabs just so I could work without delay.
It supports multiple levels of sub assemblies in the Bills of Materials, so no need for flat BOMs.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve, due to the number of features it supports.

Reviewed on 23/02/2023

Do it all software

Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

Pros

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

Cons

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

OrderWise and Shopify

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

They were not supporting Quickbooks online and there service was not great.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Did everything we needed at a reasonable price.
Frank

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pros

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Cons

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

MRPeasy, JobBOSS² and Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.
Hung

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

Pros

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

Impressive capabilities

Superlative!

Pros

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Cons

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Hilary
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 20/02/2022

Excellent and rubust

great

Pros

the dashboard and how it graphically summarizes statistics.

Cons

the login in the interface should be able to keep track of login information across platforms so that it will be easier for auto-fills.

SAP Concur

functionality

Saphyte

Esthetics and functionality
Erik Jan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

ERPAG as the fitting solution for many other over the top ERP system

Very beneficial, my teams loves to work with it and especially likes the clear dashboard when you start.

Pros

Clear use, most new people can learn the basics within in some hours. Complete for track and tracing of orders, purchasing and materials including serial and batch numbers.

Cons

Limited connection to other systems and unknown by other systems.

Ralph

Reviewed on 29/10/2017

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Pros

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Cons

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Dan

Reviewed on 08/06/2018

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Pros

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Cons

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Celine

Reviewed on 09/02/2019

Great software

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pros

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Cons

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Kuang li

Reviewed on 05/01/2018

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Money saved and good enough.

Pros

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Cons

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

RICHARD

Reviewed on 09/06/2018

Fantastic

Pros

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Cons

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

RICHARD

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

MUST USE SOFTWARE

BEST SOFTWARE

Pros

Manufacturing made seemless, the quick sale pos is relentless and very easy to use.

Cons

The software has no accounts, but on the postive side you can link to quick books.