ERPAG Reviews

About ERPAG

ERPAG is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. It is suitable for small and midsize businesses in various industries, including automobile, retail, education, information technology and more. Primary features...

Browse ERPAG Reviews

Laura
Laura
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pros

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Cons

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

MRPeasy

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.
Aswin

Reviewed on 23/10/2022

Erpag Reciew

* Fast support* fast UI / Web interface / SAAS program* many hidden gems! many hidden features ! * it's made with passion, that's for sure. * Odoo can't compete with this inventory management !

Pros

IF you are in need of a clear to use inventory management, without feeling like you are managing an amazon warehouse.. Erpag is just what you need, mobile app for your techs, multiple warehouse locations, everything you can think of is in the product. Just adore the PO status as the SO status. Ordered/Quantity AVailable/Partially available and so on.

Cons

Still some minor issues."Warranty that belongs with a laptop, is not an inventory product, but also not to forget in the PO!" Can be I just need some education about the many types of products, but for now, I don't know how to handle "a warrenty item"no open API!Although everying to the last details is importable by excel, we would very much like an open API.

Odoo and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

non of those are a real inventory management. SO & PO management! Erpag is!

features & pricing!
Subi

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Nice package for small business applications.

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pros

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Cons

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Top ERPAG Alternatives

ahmed

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

good software

Pros

Comprehensive Functionality: Users appreciate ERPAG's wide range of features, including inventory management, sales and purchasing management, manufacturing management, and financial management, consolidating various aspects of business operations into one platform.

Cons

Customization Constraints: While ERPAG does offer customization options, some users have noted limitations in terms of the extent to which they can customize certain aspects of the software to align with their unique business processes or requirements.

Aushim

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

Pros

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have
- The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock
- It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need
- Clear overview of all the product and services

Cons

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We did quite a lot of research between different software on the market for a manufacturing companies that manufactures and sells product and compared the available features and the pricing, and ERPAG is way far the best (price/quality wise) currently on the market. Odoo for exemple is much more expensive and cannot provide everything ERPAG does.
Bob

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

Highly Recommend! Great software, and you can't beat the pricing.

Used it at a previous company (found it, implemented it, admin'd it, and was a daily user. Now I'm using it as my own company and have recommended it to others.

Pros

Initially liked the purchasing and PO functions the most...then I started digging into and learning more about multi-level BOM and love it. The new custom reports are great as well, and give the user more capabilities in designing the look and content of their documents.

Cons

1 Day = 24 Hrs. While this is true in its simplest form, it is not true for how many companies work. I would rather see 48 hours on a time sheet instead of 2 days, which can be misleading depending on how your company operates.

DBA Manufacturing

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPGAG beats Pedyn since it's cloud based whereas Pedyn was local - unless you run a remote desktop/virutal server. No thanks.Ease of use and pricing along with functionality beat out DBA Manufacturing. ERPAG was a better solution for how I worked AND it had a good price point.
Bryn
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pros

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Cons

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Odoo, ERPNext, inFlow Inventory and Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

AccountEdge

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.
Ravi

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

Excellent Easy to Use ERP System

We choose ERPAG after wasting our money in custom ERP system with other company and it took almost 1 year for them to figure out what we needed and it still did not work.ERPAG is so easy to deploy , anyone with basic ERP knowledge can start using in few minutes. And I have never seen ERP system with so much customization option in reports.

Pros

It was so easy to deploy this software. We started using within 4-5 days and that include training to team.

Cons

Only thing we did not like about this software is limited capability in accounting module.

MISys Manufacturing, Fishbowl and MRPeasy

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Focus Team was very unprofessional and could not deploy the software in one year. we lost almost $8000 dollars.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We like the ability to customize reports and visibility it offered to manage team activity.

Reviewed on 14/02/2022

Perfect software for small companies

Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

Pros

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

Cons

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Lovas
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

Erpag review

Pros

It has a lot of functionality, and it has a good API solution.

Cons

It has a litle bit unsusual structure for me.

Ratanachai
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pros

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Cons

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

paul

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Great value without compromise

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pros

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Cons

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

ERPAG is a fast, multi-user inventory, order and bills of material system can be accessed...

Engineering is using ERPAG for Product Life Cycle management of Bills of Materials. Still learning the features to get it tuned to our needs, but it looks like all the features are there.

Pros

It's fast. Other cloud based software I've used was slow enough that I had to open multiple tabs just so I could work without delay.
It supports multiple levels of sub assemblies in the Bills of Materials, so no need for flat BOMs.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve, due to the number of features it supports.

Frank

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pros

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Cons

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

MRPeasy, JobBOSS² and Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.
Jorge

Reviewed on 04/10/2017

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use...

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pros

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Cons

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Darko
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Pros

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Cons

No accounting

craig

Reviewed on 08/12/2021

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Pros

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like.

The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Cons

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Erik Jan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

ERPAG as the fitting solution for many other over the top ERP system

Very beneficial, my teams loves to work with it and especially likes the clear dashboard when you start.

Pros

Clear use, most new people can learn the basics within in some hours. Complete for track and tracing of orders, purchasing and materials including serial and batch numbers.

Cons

Limited connection to other systems and unknown by other systems.

François
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

Straight to the Point

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Genius ERP, Odoo and NetSuite

Genius ERP, Odoo and NetSuite
Dan

Reviewed on 08/06/2018

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Pros

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Cons

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Grant
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/04/2022

Fantastic ERP that is very scalable

a Super product that is real bang for buck!

Pros

Ease of manufacturing, Order processing and how customizable everything is

Cons

I wish there were a little more API customization and ability to auto call orders from marketplace platforms.
Also the xero integration forces you to choose one selling COA so if you sell from multiple warehouse locations you cant separate what account it should push to so then you have manually change the sale account in XERO... that is a mission

Gonzalo
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 02/05/2020

Congratulations!!!!

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Pros

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team.
The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Cons

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

Erplain and Katana Cloud Inventory

price and funtions

Price and performance
ramon

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

CEO

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pros

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Cons

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

RICHARD

Reviewed on 09/06/2018

Fantastic

Pros

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Cons

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

Keith

Reviewed on 14/03/2020

Erpag is simply amazing, and customer support if phenomenal!!!

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Pros

They are always willing to adapt and customize areas that require additional functionality.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to navigate and setup. Too much functionality.