BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable Reviews

About BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable

BILL (NYSE: BILL) is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). We are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can flourish. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust...

3.9
4.1
3.8

Browse BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable Reviews

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Bill.com is THE BEST software for managing accounts payable!

No mailing invoices/checks! The software prints the first page of the invoice on the bottom two stubs of the check. You can also pay your vendors electronically with a simple invite email AND the system emails your vendors to let them know payment is on the way!

Pros

I started using this software solely for its accounts payable function. You send your bills directly to the inbox, attach the document to the bill, then pay! You can even record bills paid outside of bill.com (credit card payments for example). You can also save vendor documents (contracts, W9s) within the vendor files. This software keeps us incredibly organized over multiple locations. HIGHLY recommend! (And it syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks!)

Cons

No cons! Great product! Keeps us organized and allows timely and effective bill payments to our vendors.

Response from BILL

Jennifer, your comment made our day! We're going to share with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback :)

Replied 16/11/2022
Serguei

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

Great Accounts Payable Software

Overall, great software for managing accounts payable. There are all kinds of dashboards where you can see the status of your payables on one screen which is convenient. Also, the reporting features are great. Very easy to pay company bills. Would definitely recommend to small/midsize business.

Pros

This is a great solution for processing accounts payable in a small/mid-size business. Bill.com has approval workflows which makes it easy to control your payables and avoid fraud. It is super easy to pay bills with a few clicks. The company takes care of all check mailing and ACH processing. Also, vendors can see the status of their payment easily which is convenient and saves you time answering payment status requests from vendors.

Cons

The company recently implemented a new interface which is confusing at times. Also, now screens load very slowly with the new features that they implemented. Also, there is no option to switch back to the old interface which I prefer.

Tipalti

Reasons for Switching to BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable

I've had prior experience using Bill.com and enjoyed using it.

Response from BILL

Thank you for your review, Serguei. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Pros

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Cons

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Top BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable Alternatives

Jordan

Reviewed on 15/03/2024

Easy For Entire Company Use

Pros

While I am not in our Accounting Team, I use the BILL website and mobile application for reconciliation of my business credit card (Divvy Card). Comparative to other reconciliation systems I enjoy the ease of seeing the amount I have available to me, the budgets my company has set, and the option to request funds from the mobile app.

Cons

So far I have not come across any issues with BILL or my Divvy Card set up. I am very strict about my spending, budget, and maintaining all invoices and receipts. Since transactions automatically come up once the card is used for reconciliation and there is no buffer time, I could see a potential to feel overwhelmed, but I actually prefer this feature!

Response from BILL

Jordan, thank you for providing us with your five star review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy the ease of seeing the amount on your card available to you based on the budget set by your company and option to request funds from the mobile app. We appreciate hearing that you have not come across any concerns or issues with BILL or your Spend & Expense card. If you do have any concerns regarding your card please contact our customer support directly at 435-731-5078. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 6am-8pm MST and weekends 7am-4pm MST.

Replied 18/03/2024
Lisa
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

Saving Time and Money Using Bill.com

We have been very happy with Bill.com. All managers are able to review and approve every invoice and Bill.com has helped us save money by increasing visibility. We have also saved countless hours of work for our accounts payable department since Bill.com com cuts all checks and sends all ACHs.

Pros

There are so many things we like about Bill.com. Implementation was well organized and the Bill.com team was helpful and knowledgeable. Adoption throughout our organization was so quick because the Bill.com system has been so easy to use.

Cons

We had difficulty at first getting Bill.com linked with the POs in our ERP, but the Bill.com team helped us to a full resolution.

AvidXchange and Stampli

Reasons for Switching to BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable

Bill.com was the only program that we reviewed that would work with the POs in our ERP. The other solutions required POs to originate in their systems. We also felt the UI was clean and well-organized.

Response from BILL

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Lisa. Thank you for your exceptional review!

Cheryl

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

A Bit Pricey

I was not very happy. It was a bit overpriced and they were not receptive at all in helping me or negotiating.

Pros

This product was easy to use and utilize.

Cons

The pricing was the thing I liked least. The product seemed pretty high for the volume we did. We changed to melio. I also had to provide an accountants dashboard at $50 a month for my clients to get their product. Their product was still usually 70-80 a month. We switched to melio and pay less than $20 a month.

Airbase and Melio

Reasons for Switching to BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable

I heard good things from others. Also I received payments from others through them.

Response from BILL

Cheryl, we're sorry to hear about this experience, and we'd love to help. Do not hesitate to contact our team and follow this path: Log into your BILL account, navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. Please select contact support. Thank you!

Replied 06/02/2023
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

Mostly a good software.

Customer support is hard to reach via phone.

Pros

Is constantly updating their software. It makes collecting payment from customers who already use bill.com easy and straightforward.

Cons

When I attempted to use the AR function and the sales tax solution it didn't meet my needs. I was unable to make it work, and it was extremely frustrating.

Response from BILL

We're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Replied 27/01/2023
Paulette
Paulette

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

Highly efficient program that every business should use.

The software has been instrumental in automating financial operations at my company and has had a profound effect on the effectiveness and precision of our bookkeeping.

Pros

Having several options for making and receiving payments is really convenient. We particularly appreciate the centralized accounting for both payables and receivables and the flexibility to modify approval methods.

Cons

There are certain annoyances and clumsiness that need to be worked out. If you click into one of the selected bills to view its underlying image, for instance, you will deselect all of the bills you have previously approved and will have to do so again.

Response from BILL

We're glad to hear about your great experience on our app, Paulette. We're going to share this with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback. Thank you!

Replied 12/06/2023
Valentina

Reviewed on 29/04/2024

BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable Is a Reliable Solution

Pros

I like the efficiency of BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable.
BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable is easy to use and accurate.

Cons

No dislikes about BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable.
BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable is so impressive.

Response from BILL

Valentina, thank you for your glowing review of BILL! We love that you appreciate the efficiency of our software as well as it being easy to use and accurate. Please continue to provide your feedback as we value our users suggestions when planning for the future of our software.

Replied 02/05/2024
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Getting our money on time

Pros

Some clients pay our invoices through Bill and it's so easy, Set up took a minute but after that, it's completely, well, non complicated. Like a good flight, when someone asks you about your flight you say "uh, it was fine.' because everything went as expected. Bill is the same.

Cons

Sometimes on high use days the interface is not as lightning fast as it is on other days.

Response from BILL

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that invoicing has been easy to manage. We appreciate your feedback on the speed of the interface and have passed that on to our production team. Please continue to provide any feedback that you might have as we are always looking for ways to make our service better.

Replied 31/10/2023
Barbara

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Bill.com is my 1st choice for efficient and fully automated AP system!

We are a global company with 1,300+ people in US and internationally. We use Bill.com for all our Accounts Payable in US and internationally. We totally automated Accounts Payable using Bill.com and we have very pleasant positive experience.

Pros

My company is a global company with US head quarters and multiple international locations. In Bill.com, the billing and payment is totally automated. Approval process is excellent. As a manager, I get regular emails for bill approval. I can approve, disapprove, make comments and they go to user right away. The system is especially useful for companies with international locations and multiple US locations like my company. With Bill.com, all accounts payable is centralized and automated. We also managed to save a lot of staff costs with Bill.com. As AP is automated, we use finance staff from Eastern European locations to process AP using Bill.com. This is significant cost savings. First of all, with Bill.com the AP process and related approval is totally automated which minimizes staff costs. We are able to use finance staff for AP where wages are 3-5 times lower than US. Overall, this is a great system and my choice # 1 for AP automation!

Cons

Bill.com is a great system. I really don't think of any disadvantages. I just encourage Bill.com to develop and process more with newest financial innovations like automation and machine learning.

Response from BILL

That's great to hear, Barbara. We'll be sure to pass on your positive sentiments to our product team.

Replied 16/11/2022
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 05/04/2020

Poor Business Practices.

I needed a company that could provide me with basic ACH recurring payments for my client's fees. My company, Revolution Debt Relief LLC, is a consultant based firm in the debt relief industry, providing education and assistance for consumer debt. We are not a debt settlement company, debt consolidation, or perform credit restoration, therefore, not in any way under the regulatory standards held within the debt industry. Bill.com seemed to meet my needs, and I was willing to pay a premium for their subscription ACH program to provide my clients with a more efficient service. However, after going through the sign-up process and giving personal information as well as my client's information for ACH processing, I spent a few hours getting familiar with the software. The next day, I received an email that my account was canceled, and that bill.com could no longer provide my company services. If I had known that Bill.com would arbitrarily pick and choose who they will do business with, I would never have given them my personal information or my clients. The fact that they conduct themselves in a way that solicits their services to the public takes your information and then cancels your account shows in my experience a very inept, fraudulent, and unethical way of conducting business. The operations manager noted it was due to the rules of their bank that perform the processing. If this is the case, I would look for a processor who knows how to do business.

Pros

Marketed as a product that could perform ACH functions with recurring payments for your business. Simple and straight forward functionality.

Cons

The software was a little cumbersome with a slight learning curb but overall will work for accounts payable and receivable basic functions.

Response from BILL

Mark, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Ivy
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Fantastic AP Processing, with Some AR frustrations

Aside from a few minor irritations regarding syncing with Quickbooks and document photo cropping on the iOS app, Bill.com has been an amazing addition to our workflow. Things are easier on the operations and accounting side, and our record keeping and bill payments are more timely and more accurate. This software easily pays for itself.

Pros

We use this program in concert with a remotely hosted instance of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop edition.

My team can forward bills and upload receipts as they come in, and sit down once a week to process them all through to create bills that appear in Quickbooks. This has not only improved the timliness of our AP data, but it's also increased the accuracy of account and job allocations. We've also lowered our monthly CPA bills by about 40% because the reconciliations are much smoother.

The text recognition works very well and saves alot of time.

We use bill.com to pay 1099 contractors via a secure direct deposit, which has saved alot of time and effort mailing and hand-delivering checks.

Cons

I don't like that vendor credit memos cannot sync to Quickbooks.

I don't like that edits to invoices created in Bill.com won't sync to Quickbooks. To work around this, our sales team always clones and deletes invoices when they need to edit them. However this wouldn't be an acceptable workaround if we actually used Bill.com to send the invoices to our customers.

I don't like that the iOS app doesn't crop document uploads anymore. It used to do so.

Response from BILL

We highly appreciate your excellent review, Ivy! We're glad to hear that you find our service easy and helpful to use for your businesses. Thank you!

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Business Practices and Customer Service make product AWFUL

The WORST! Bill.com has done nothing but lie to me about their international payments. They lied about comparable exchange rates. They processed an international payment, showed it as "cleared" and then held it for several weeks forcing me to provide additional information on the payment. The vendor never received it and I have still not received the funds back over 2 weeks later. Be careful using their systems as they can hold your funds and really mess up your cash flow.

Pros

The product is good. It's what accountants need...that's it.

Cons

Having to deal with Bill.com customer service in any aspect.

Response from BILL

We're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your Bill.com account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

• Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 11/12/2017

Delay payments to contractors

Cons

I contract with a company that uses bill.com to pay bi-monthly. The company I work for promptly processes payroll and gets it to bill.com. However, bill.com sits on your money for several days before processing it. Some of the claims are that it can't process anything on a weekend, because "banks are closed", which is a ridiculous claim to make because they pay electronically for the most part, at least in my case, and those kind of payments can be processed at any time. Even Monday through Friday it is apparently impossible to get customer service to respond to your inquiry even with repeated follow-up. Apparently they can create automatic email responses to your inquiries and yet cannot process a simple electronic payment. I am fully aware it is very simple thing to process an electronic deposit payment, and there is absolutely no reason to sit on my money for 3 to 5 days before doing so, whether those days fall on a weekend or not. The absolute lack of customer service is appalling. When I login, my payment information from the company I contract for is shown as overdue. Today is Monday, not a holiday, and yet they still could not process something they received last week. Even if they process it tomorrow, it will be a day or two before they get around to electronically depositing it to my card. I love the company I contract for, and I am going to complain to them about this practice and urge strongly to find another vendor, as Bill.com apparently cannot handle something that is a 2 times a month routine practice with my contract company. And I guess it's probably apparent to everyone why they sit on your money for a couple of days - even tho they do charge fees for their services, and that SHOULD BE how they make their money, I guess a little interest helps as well. By the way, there are no phone numbers provided, nor any other direct means of contacting someone about this issue other than email, which other than generating a generic received reply message, is apparently otherwise ignored. Companies who would consider using this company as their payment controller for their contractors, I highly do not recommend it as it is the absolute worst thing about the company I contact with. It's only the fact that the company I contract with is such a great company that I stay. And they may be unaware of the games that bill.com is playing with their contractors' money, but they are going to be made aware of it as soon as I hit submit after this review.

Kelsie
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

Bill.com for Account Payable

This is a big help for Account Payable. You can track and manager all pay out in an one place. You can see approval, requestor, total amount, history, etc. Also, you can deny the pay out without exchanging tons of email to the requestor.

Pros

1. Can store all your independent contractors' information including the contract and W9. There is an attached file option.

2. Can approve via mobile

3. Can track a vendor's history, payout, approval

4. Can add as many approval as you want

5. So easy to use. Drag the paperwork and upload

6. Email notification of status, from approval to pay out

7. Can add multiple entities for one user. For example, I manage two organizations and with one log in, I can access both

8. Communicates with other accounting software

Cons

The preview window can be improved. There is a preview and another pop up to write an expense. Somehow it is confusing sometimes.

Response from BILL

Thank you for your review, Kelsie. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Melanie
Melanie
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 16/07/2023

Ge

Works great and seamlessly MOST of the the time. Helps to manage accounting and bill payments and seems to be a great time saver that streamlines processes. I enjoy getting paid faster and love having a process I can track along the way.

Pros

My experience with Bill is as an end-user only. I like the ability to create invoices for clients that utilize them for bill payment/accounting. Entering invoices is a simple process and I like that you are able to view and track your payment requests once submitted. The ability to filter invoices is also easy and you don’t have to learn more than you need to depending on which service/feature you use. I don’t use to process payments but as an accounts receivable option, it works great for me and allows me to get paid even faster. The processing fees are reasonable and expedited payments processing is an option that is also reasonable.

Cons

While my experience is limited as an end-user, there have been a few times where my payment requests were not received or were duplicated. Not numerous but when it comes to payment, having it delayed for another reason is longer than most would want. The companies I know that utilize the full suite of offerings seem to be pleased and have used it long term with success.

Response from BILL

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our app, Melanie. We appreciate your kind words and will share them to our product team. They love hearing positive feedback like this!

Replied 18/07/2023
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Bill.com saves us hours each week!

overall, we are thankful it was recommended to us bc it saves time and helps with record keeping

Pros

The automation of bill payments, invoicing from staff for reimbursements, direct deposit options, and that we no longer print any checks ourselves, this along has saved us hours each month. Also, keeps track of all payments for tax purposes.

Cons

Sometimes it syncs with QB but there are errors. Bill.com no longer syncs with Expensify, which adds another layer of work for us if reimbursements are in Expensify.

Expensify and QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable

Cost, set up and synch with other systems

Response from BILL

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased that customers like you have an amazing experience with BILL.

Replied 31/03/2023
Louis

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

Though a bit pricey , Bill.com offers a unique stand alone , automated website based accounts...

We as a company relished the idea of using a stand-alone website-based system to automate our accounts payable and receivable and found Bill.com.
Bill.com is almost peerless as it offers convenient integration with Quickbooks online that we use regularly. We can now create invoices and have customers pay online, as well the ability to create particular ACH accounts which allow for direct payment into our account as opposed to a percentage of the transaction assessed so often by other companies offering similar services. Customer service access was difficult to help support our usage of some record keeping tools however in our final analysis if a company is just focusing on accounts payable and receivable and NOT a complete financial system, Bill.com fits the bill.

Pros

We absolutely loved the immediate integration with quick books online.
Our company found the user interface extremely easy to understand and even easier to use with well written executed menus and graphs.
Invoices are easy to compose and customers are afforded the ability to pay online which we found ultra convenient.

Cons

The cost structure we find a bit pricey for the more enterprise orientated company models.
As a company wants to integrate with other systems like Intacct or Netsuite, prior membership is required.

Guru

Reviewed on 03/10/2023

Aspects of Bill.com

Pros

1. Ease processing2. Approval Workflow3. Payment processing4. Initiate ACH invite

Cons

Easy to access the tool and easy to integration with another applications

Response from BILL

Guru, thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that approval workflows, payment processing and inviting vendors to use Epayments are working for you. We apologize for any frustrations that may have occurred when trying to access our software and integrating with other applications. If you need help with anything, you can reach our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email

Replied 10/10/2023
Amir

Reviewed on 01/10/2022

Bill.com review

Pros

Ease of use
Value
Does the job
User interface

Cons

Limited functionality
Support can be lkmited at times

Airbase

Response from BILL

We're glad that you have a great experience, Amir. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Replied 14/11/2022
Samuel

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

Great Software for AP

Bill.com helps speed up our workflow with Accounts Payable, for many bills it reads the bills and auto-fills the fields, which I love!

Pros

Bill is a great software for Accounts Payable, it is very robust and customizable and makes my work more efficient.

Cons

The Accounts Receivable side of Bill is decent, but it is somewhat glitchy, expecially in the integration with QuickBooks and we also have customers who say an invoice is showing as unpaid on their end when it is actually paid. There is deffinately room for improvement on the AR side of things.

Response from BILL

Thank you for your review, Samuel. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Replied 05/01/2023
Anne
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

Bill.com review

Bill.com solved a problem for us needing AP software but after 2 years we found that there were much better products out there for a fraction of the price of bill.com.

Pros

The ease of use for the inbox and being able to break apart multiple invoices in one document.

Cons

There is no customer service phone number, only chat or email. All problems I had were tremendously annoying to have to try and type out. The last big change to the platform took away security approval features. I was able to cut checks with no documentation which is not a good feature to have.

Response from BILL

Thank you for your review, Anne. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, and we'll be sure to get your feedback raised to our product team!

Replied 14/11/2022
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 21/06/2019

Horrible Customer Service and Support ... or Maybe it was Just "Rep"

I originally got a recommendation to Bill.Com from a member of the Facebook associated with the community that I organize, and opened up the account to take payments from members either making donations, or purchasing items for a relief fund for rideshare drivers in the area. About a day later, I got a request from a "Rep" for several documents to continue using the account.

I'm not sure what triggered the request, as the person who recommended it doesn't require having ever been asked for them, but they were mostly pretty standard: photo ID, passport, and most recent bank statement, along with an EIN certificate and a copy of our "business license".

I'm a sole prop, using a social in lieu of an EIN, perfectly capable of presenting my docs and bank account statement, which I did. I then reminded her that I wouldn't be using an EIN, and asked for clarification about the rather generic "business license" request (a quick Google search will show you that that's not how it works in our state). I offered that maybe she meant one of two other things, and said I'd grab those once she confirmed

Did she? Course not. She ignored EVERY attempt I made at clarification, and then closed the account, citing that they don't let "consumers" create accounts. I reminded her that I was a sole prop, like a freelancer, using his social, and that didn't make me a "consumer"; I also reminded her that I'd asked for clarification and she just repeated, "send the documents". AVOID at all costs.

Pros

It seemed like a great product for what we needed.

Cons

What began as simple verification devolved into a Kafkaesque interaction with a chatbot.

Response from BILL

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Matthew

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

good product, poor service

Good platform but can't get over the lack of service. Considering leaving

Pros

A sizable amount of time has been saved elimination paper checks for my medium sized retail business.

Cons

I had a couple simple questions regarding international payment options and could not be more displeased with the attempt at customer service. The fact that there is no phone service is always a red flag to me. They attempt to not service you at all with guides for FAQs but if you have a very specific question you will not find your answers. I needed 30 seconds of service and it took me 30 minutes. Very unhappy.

Response from BILL

Thank you for your review, Matthew. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, and we do apologize for the inconvenience you experience regarding our customer support. We will be sure to give your feedback to our product team!