ABC Trainerize Reviews

About ABC Trainerize

ABC Trainerize is a cloud-based personal trainer solution that helps fitness professionals, health clubs and trainers to connect with their clients. The application allows fitness studios to create a personal training program for...

Browse ABC Trainerize Reviews

Ariana
Ariana

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Trainerize has been a life-saver for my business!

Prior to using Trainerize I was creating workout programs on excel sheets, video demonstration playlists on YouTube (which was a hassle in and of itself), and then delivering those programs and playlists via email. I had clients reaching out to me through social media, through email, and through text, and I felt like I was always running in a million different directions.

Now, my clients message me through the app when they need me. I don't have to send check-in emails to see how their workouts when because my nightly report fills me in on all the stats, and I can deliver both the programs and the videos in one place which is a HUGE time-saver. My experience with Trainerize has been amazing.

Pros

I love that Trainerize is a one-stop shop for running your business. From creating and delivering programs to managing client communication to handling payments and invoices, I appreciate not having to use dozens of different apps and software services.

Cons

Honestly there isn't really anything I don't like about it. They are always open to taking feedback from their users and they implement changes regularly.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Ariana!

Wow, thank you so much! We are so happy Trainerize has helped you run your fitness business more efficiently!

Keep crushing it!

Replied 29/05/2019
Katie
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Professional system with great customer service

So far I have set up my existing clients and can honestly say the process has been easier than expected thanks to the support videos and support team. I am finding the system a huge benefit to my business and my client feedback continues to be positive. There are a few areas I feel could be developed further but the company appears to be investing in this constantly which is great to see. I would recommend the produce to other online coaches.

Pros

Initially the set up video were extremely helpful and something trainerize was considerable easier to negotiate than other systems I tried. The mobile app is brilliant and syncs with lots of other systems meaning data is collected all in one place. My clients have also found the app to be very user friendly and easy to use. I like how the calendar features allows you to drag and move item to different days - again a great feature. The customer service has also been very help in answering any questions, they also add extra reading links on the topic which i think is above and beyond.

Cons

It doesn't sync with Samsung health yet but they say this is in development. When comparing clients workouts in the progress tab it doesn't list the workout in the correct exercise order which is a little frustrating when trying to review clients progress. It doesn't use averages in the progress tab for nutrition or bodyweight - I hope they add this as I have to use a google sheet to personally calculate this at present.

FitBudd , TrueCoach and Everfit

Reasons for Choosing ABC Trainerize

Mobile app for clients to track workouts data all in one location data analysis made easier habit tracking features

Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to ABC Trainerize

Its features suited what I was looking for more. Mainly in syncing with my fitness pal, data analysis, calendar ease of use and the mobile app for clients.
Frank

Reviewed on 14/03/2017

So Much Potential, Misses the Mark

I've tried 6 or 7 of the most popular personal training apps and decided to go with Trainerize. It's best at creating workouts quickly and easily, and has excellent client monitoring features.

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of bugs. There is nothing worse than logging a whole workout during a session with a client, and then the app won't save it - losing everything. It has essentially forced me back to pen and paper.
The integrations with fitbit and myfitnesspal sound impressive, but they don't import activity data. Makes no sense. If you can sync some of the data, why not sync the MOST IMPORTANT data? I have people tracking their activity with fitbit or with other apps - but now they have to enter it one more time into Trainerize.

Customer service is frustratingly slow, it takes three days to get a response - even when you purchase an annual plan that promises "priority support" and a "dedicated customer service manager." The response will always be, "our team will consider it." Then nothing.

If you want an app improvement, there has to be enough votes collected by the Trainerize community (which most users probably never take the time to visit) to work on it, even if the development team is fully aware of it and knows it makes sense.

They remove features without warning. Before, when you created exercises for the app, you could link to a youtube video OR use photos. In many cases, it made more sense to use a photo (stretches/simple exercises). After taking weeks to create, edit and upload all these photos for my exercise database, they removed the feature and lowered the quality of my photos so much that all the user could see was a pixelated mess. Their response was essentially "Too bad, so sad."

Without these (and some other) problems, this app would be unbelievable! But with it's continued crashes, it loses it's usefulness and can be more problems than it's worth. Might be fine if you're only using it for online training.

Recommendation: It's still probably the best app, but I will revisit the others. DEFINITELY, don't sign up for a year - go monthly for a while and see how it works for you.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to create workouts (and great flexibility to adjust workouts on the fly), many automated features, excellent client monitoring (including a new push notifications system).

Cons

Crashes, losing data, won't sync what counts, requires client to have internet connection, poor communication from customer service that responds to, but does not solve, problems.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Frank!

Thank you for taking the time to review us and provide feedback! We are sorry we weren't able to get back to you sooner, we recently realized we were able to reply to reviews on Capterra and are now trying to get back to everyone.

We are so happy you find creating workouts in Trainerize easy! In regards to the crashes, we are in the process of releasing a brand new version of the app (we invested over a year in rebuilding it from the ground up) that is going to improve the performance and overall stability of the app! If you would like beta access to try it out please email us at [email protected] and we would be happy to give you access!

In regards to MyFitnessPal, we can only sync the data they send us. We are working on improving our integration with them to hopefully include more data soon.

Thank you for your patience while we work to grow and improve Trainerize.

- Team Trainerize

Replied 03/07/2019

Top ABC Trainerize Alternatives

Jameson
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Does more than most fitness apps

The great thing about Trainerize is that you can add your own exercise videos from your YouTube account very easily, which negates the worst aspect of Trainerize -- it's exercise selection.

Pros

The ability to schedule messages, workouts, check ins, and progress photos is easy and intuitive.

Cons

The built-in exercise options are lacking, and some of them are just unsafe exercises altogether.

Reasons for Choosing ABC Trainerize

Trainerize automates nearly all the things I do as a coach. Once I set things up, it's super easy to focus on coaching my clients.

Reasons for Switching to ABC Trainerize

Trainerize does everything average or above average. The rest of the competition does some things better, but doesn't do it all.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Jameson!

Thanks for reaching out,

We're glad that you have enjoyed Trainerize so far!

You can also send us suggestions on how the built-in exercise feature should look like: https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums

Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

Best,

Replied 17/03/2021
Darrell
Darrell

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

A solid platform for virtual coaching and OPT

Overall Trainerize has been a positive experience - it has allowed me to create, build, and grow my virtual coaching business and greatly increase my earning potential.

Pros

I appreciate that they continue to add features and innovate. I also like the ability to create workout and program templates and copy it over to individual clients, with the ability to modify the workouts from there. The ability to add my own custom exercises is also pretty crucial.

Cons

I wish the payment system was easier to navigate, and I wish there was a way to add a one-time billed product while a client has an existing package running - currently I need to cancel the existing package, do the one-time billing item, then re-subscribe them to a recurring billing package. This is wildly inefficient and disruptive, but not an often-enough-needed feature that it causes major problems for me. I also wish I could modify program templates once assigned to a client.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Darrell!

Thanks for the review! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to increase your earning potential as a online personal trainer!

We definitely understand where you are coming from regarding Trainerize Pay. Our payments team is currently working on the best way to allow clients to purchase multiple products at at once. We will let you know as soon as we have a solution!

- Team Trainerize

Replied 05/06/2019

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Love the app and how it's growing and getting better month by month, year by year.

-Ability to save a lot of time, as well as store everything in one central place.
-can now take on a much larger clientele base and train solely online - much better than old school excel spreadsheets and just simple email communication

Pros

Too many to type, but for sake of simplicity I'll pick the top three
-Programs feature which allows you to store pre-made programs and copy them out, or add subscriber
-groups feature, which is great for increasing social motivation and something special that the app offers
-It's integration with new payments that has incorporated automation aspects that will allow us trainers to create a program and then simply "let it run" and not more work is needed on our end if we set it up properly; just need to collect the $$

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Michael!

Wow - thank you SO much! We are so happy you love the app! The Master Programs feature and Trainerize Pay feature are some of our favourites too.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates and features coming soon!

- Team Trainerize

Rob
Rob

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Best Overall General Fitness Platform I have found

Overall extremely satisfied. We are very reliant on the Trainerize platform for our future coaching services.

Pros

It addresses most of the fitness programming and online coaching needs while allowing integration with other best in class platforms for an overall comprehensive system. (Still further to go, but the development team seems open to addressing these needs)

Cons

Well, it isn't perfect, and it isn't all things (but nothing is, so to be nit picky)
The big items are:
- the integrated pay system only allows one package or product, no add-on upsells to a pre-existing service
- there is not an integrated scheduling system (yet)
- we cannot assign Master program and a Custom program to a client

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Rob!

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We are thrilled you think Trainerize is the best overall general fitness platform (we do too)!

Having two products at the same time is something we are looking into adding to Trainerize Pay. We will let you know as soon as we do!

- Team Trainerize

Che'Vonne
Che'Vonne

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Huge Help!!!

Pros

I love that Trainerize is constantly improving. I've been using it since 2017, and love the constant updates that makes running my online fitness business much easier! I love that they have a great exercise library, and still add to it often.

Cons

It doesn't allow for other apps to run at the same time. When tracking a workout, if you leave the app to try to open a music app, the tracking stops. The timer should run in the background. Also, it crashes a lot.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi, Che'Vonne!

Wow! We are so happy that you enjoy the App and that it helped you to streamline your business!

Good News! We are in the process of releasing a brand new version of the app (we invested over a year in rebuilding it from the ground up) that is going to improve the performance and overall stability of the app!

Plus, stay tuned for more exciting updates! :) - Team Trainerize

Replied 31/07/2020
Essence
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 27/10/2023

A little pricey

Pros

Has everything you need to run a successful gym business

Cons

The price for it is best for commercial gyms

FitBudd
Josie

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Very simple app to use!

I've had a great experience with them and the platform all in all!

Pros

The support to get everything set up was exceptional! I also like that we can use the app to train our clients rather than helping someone else's clients.

Cons

I think it's is overpriced for having a small amount of clients. The tier that I'm in is like 5-500 clients and it's $250/month. That's not bad if you have 100 clients, but when I have less than 10 on the app, it's expensive.

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

The best online fitness platform in existence

I have worked with Trainerize for about a year and a half now, and it's been a great relatioship. I have gotten to know the support staff in the executive department quite well, as well as the other staff on the technical side, and one person on the customer service side. Everyone at Trainerize is about making the online fitness experience better for both the professional and the end user clients. It was a pleasure getting to organize the initial conference calls with the executives at Trainerize and the executives at Under Armour Connected Fitness to make the MyFitnessPal integration possible. I am very proud of this addition and my part in it, because it means that thousands of trainers across the world, and probably hundreds of thousands of clients now have a way of managing nutrition in real time.

End of the day, it's all about making things better, and Trainerize is at the forefront of that movement. Pleasure to be associated with them, and I look forward to a lot more success together in the time to come!

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, the MFP integration honestly is everything and I worked directly on this so I'm so happy that it has come out the way that it did

Cons

Wish some of the branding looked a bit better...I might have also not sent the most optimal files. I also wish that messages from clients and to clients were received as better notifications. I don't notice messages from clients until I am inside the app and I am assuming they don't see mine until they log in. Perhaps I'm missing a notification thing here but I just wish messaging was a little more noticeable. Clients might not want messaging going thru all the time, but I certainly would like to receive messages from them right away.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Chris!

WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Please feel free to email us ([email protected]) and one of our coaches would be happy to help fix your notification settings so you are notified on your device every time.

- Team Trainerize

Replied 13/05/2019
Erik

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Workflow

Broken enough to do alot of really cool things the developers did not intend. They are constantly trying to get better and their customer service is top notch.

Pros

Data available.
Once the system is learned it is very powerful

Cons

Workflow suffers. When training strictly online weight selection is tied for number one in importance with technique. Where you time is squander is with clients who have to have their weights added to guide them. They must be entered for every workout. We currently use our workout builder we have designed in excel to program the training and then have to transfer those numbers. We use a formula or boolean statement to process this. If trainerize could allow for weight percentages that are based of a weight we define and then define that percentage for each individual exercise your time per client will be cut in half. We haved used this program strictly online with high level athletes and your every day gym goers. The price per minute of your time is slightly over breaking even. I would love to talk more about how we use our builder and trainerize togther to help come up with a solution.

Also there is no list of new exercises that are imported. I have filmed exercises only to see a month later trainerize has their own version.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Erik!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Your idea regarding weight percentages sounds like a cool feature to have in Trainerize's future. Could you email [email protected] with more details on how that would look? We can pass that on to the developers and they can get in touch with you if it is something they are going to add to Trainerize.

Also thank you for your feedback on our customer service - made our day :)

- Team Trainerize

Replied 16/05/2019
Ana

Reviewed on 18/04/2017

Makes my life as a trainer 100x easier!

Helps me stay organized with programming and client communication. I can stay on top of all my clients without going nuts or spending too much time. Clients are always impressed with the professional structure Trainerize gives my business, and they love keeping track of how many workouts they've completed, receiving messages for their Personal Bests, etc. A simple feature that goes a long way in client retention! I can't say enough good things about Trainerize. In the 2 years I've been a customer, I've seen them listen to customer suggestions and put them into action. The app has grown and developed exponentially in 2 years, which makes me look forward to every update they make. If you're a trainer, and you're not using Trainerize, you're missing out on a system that will make you more efficient and professional with your programming and client connection.

Pros

Beautiful interface. Progress charts. Keeps track of clients' progress on specific lifts in specific workouts. Easy client communication.

Cons

I can't access my workout templates from the APP - I have to open a client's profile for that. I can't change/update training plans of multiple clients at once - having to go one by one is really time consuming.

Response from ABC Fitness

Wow - thank you SO much Ana! We appreciate your review and are so happy you love the Trainerize interface!

Regarding having more functionality on the mobile app, I can definitely pass your feedback on to the development team for review!

- Team Trainerize

Replied 13/05/2019

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

Trainerize is a good program for starting a business, but needs a lot of ethical changes

The customer service people that I have spoken with have all been very polite and respectful and were able to take care of what ever I needed at the time.

Pros

I believe that this is a great way to learn how to use online fitness software because it is very easy to use and they have a lot of great features to use to make the coaching experience easier.

Cons

Trainerize is a bit costly for what you get when you can get 10 - 15 clients for what it cost in the Trainerize basic package. The trainerize me website is so cluttered with multiple profiles which are not from the area your looking for its difficult to figure out what you want and many of these profiles have multiple spots take up on the website. Most of these trainers also don't have any listed certifications or experience in fitness which creates ethical concerns for the platform.

My PT Hub and Everfit

Reasons for Switching to ABC Trainerize

It was recommended by a local gym owner

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

Excellent Fitness App

Very easy and enjoyable to use. Has everything I need to track and communicate with clients in one easy spot.

Pros

So many things! I love the way you can build workouts and easily implement then into clients plans. Love that it tracks your progress from workout to workout. Also love that it graphs body weight, stats, has pictures, steps, habits and even a meal plan option. I seriously can go on and on about the app :)

Cons

I wish that there was a notes section by each exercise so you can add in a lil something about that exercise. Like if you used dumbbells or cables. Also when messaging it would be great if there was a send button and that the messages didn't send by hitting enter.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Jennifer!

WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! We're thrilled to know that you like the Trainerize app and the ease of building workouts for your clients.

Your idea of adding a note section for exercises, sounds like a cool feature to have in Trainerize's future.

Could you email [email protected] with more details on how that would look?

Replied 29/07/2020
Kristi

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

Great product at a great price!

Pros

I live the ease of use. I studies other similar programs and found them too time consuming to learn. Trainerize makes it super easy. I like that you have the option to upgrade for more clients; thereby not having to invest more money when you may not have the clientele to support that investment. The help desk is awesome as well. I like the updates & improvements that Trainerize has published as well. The program is great for keeping track of your face-to-face clients in addition to clients you train online. Overall highly recommend!

Cons

Any cons that I might have had in the beginning have been resolved with the addition tonaccwor payment through the program. The only recommendation I would make is the ability to make notes within a client’s account.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Kristi, thank you for taking the time to review our software! We appreciate your feedback regarding client notes. We have since added to our client notes feature so you can now not only create private notes on a clients profile, but also for workouts. All notes can be quickly accessed in a client's profile and you can pin important notes to the top of the page (client injures, severe allergies etc).

It's great to see you've been with us all this time and have been happy with the updates we've released over time. Stay tuned for more exciting releases and updates soon :) - Team Trainerize

Replied 02/12/2019

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Overall good, Had many issues over last 12 months with program constantly crashing.

Pros

The functionality of the program.
The ease of use.
Ability to create full training programs including the ability to schedule up weeks in advance.

Cons

Doesn't work as well on Android compared to iPhone.
The older the phone to worse the program performs. I've tried two Android phones now both of the same age and Trainerize performance is decreasing.
- Samsung S5- App constanly crashes
-Motorolla - App is slow
I'm not in a position at the moment to get a new phone so I just have to persevere with it.

Can't record 'Drop Sets'

Need to include a complete nutrition section not out source it to another company that then has it's own fees. Check out what Virtuagym have done.

When I substitute an exercise for one that I've done before it will only show 3 sets option even if I know I've done 4 sets before and it won't display the previous weights recorded. I always have to add the extra set and check the history to see what was recorded. This doesn't happen on the iPhone.

Bladimir

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

As a trainer, I've used this service for nearly 4 years now, and I must say that I have no...

Pros

The fact that it contributed greatly in allowing me to expand my clientele and the way I track my client's progress. With the click of a button, I can go back and see how my clients are advancing. It's also great that they provide multiple means to track progress; such as body fat, pictures, and tape measurements. Once my client downloads the app, they will be able to see their progress, receive workouts and meal plans, and communicate with me through its built in messaging. I truly love this app and it's services.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that I am not able to print out a client's progress the same way I could their workouts,that is the only bummer that I have against it.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Bladimir!

Thank you for your review! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to expand your clientele!

In regards to printing progress, that does sound like a good idea to have in Trainerize's future. We will definitely pass your feedback on to the development team for review.

- Team Trainerize

Kelly

Reviewed on 17/02/2019

Great tool

Overall I'm very pleased with this app. I like that it allows me to automate my online client workouts!! Ive looked at other apps but this one still seems the best for me!

Pros

I like the ease of uploading my own videos, my clients find it easy to use and easy to follow. I like that I can design programs for program templates. I like that it appears that this is my app

Cons

It is a bit pricey, I can't see exact meals my clients are having. I would like to be able to respond to check - ins using my apple watch for instant correspondence. It would also be nice to have a back office for trainers to have bookkeeping even if we dont use the stripe app that is actually very expensive for me to use.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Kelly!

Thank you for your review! We are so happy your clients find Trainerize easy to use and follow.

Did you know if your clients track meals with the Fitbit app you can see their meals? They don't need a Fitbit wearable and the app is free!

Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions about how to set that up!

- Team Trainerize

2 years on

The software works well with my 1-2-1 clients week in week out. It adds accessibility to more/all budgets by permitting me to distribute satellite coaching services at my local gym. Moving forward I plan to start some more online coaching as well to enhance my business

Pros

After 2 years, building workouts has become second nature. The flow of the phone app and the website work well together when programming individual clients as well as groups.

Cons

The only flaw in the app is a lack of a booking platform for clients to both book into boot camps/classes and being able to see my availability in app (I combat this to an extent with google calendar integrated into my trainerize website)

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Paul! Thank you for taking the time to review us and provide feedback! We're so happy to hear about building workouts becoming second nature. As for appointments/scheduling, we're currently working on that and plan to release more around these features soon. We hope your transition into online training is going well, please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way :)

Replied 20/11/2019
JODI

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

On-line Training made easy

My clients and I really like Trainerize. The ease of use, the ability for the clients to change their workouts if needed or add on extra things they do is huge. I like the flexibility of the app and look forward to going on vacation soon and still training my clients.

Pros

This software is easy to use not only for myself as the trainer but also for my clients. (Not all of whom are tech savy) It helps to keep clients accountable no matter what their goals and my it allows me to continue to add on to my client base even when my face2face business is full.

The ability to take pictures, measurements and weight stats and see them all on a graph is a big plus as well. Some of my clients haven't lost much weight, but when we put the pictures together there is no doubt they are doing well.

I look forward to even more updates and to see where Trainerize goes with this app. Keep up the great work.

Cons

I currently have no cons with this app. I have not worked on groups or meal plans I am currently just using it for single clients. Keep up the great work.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Jodi!

Wow - thank you so much! We are thrilled you and your clients find Trainerize easy to use! Definitely check out the nutrition and groups features - they are game changers when it comes to online training.

- Team Trainerize

Stephanie

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Great Program

I really am happy with the overall use. I will be at 1 year at the end of summer. It's been a positive experience.

Pros

I like how it is consistently being updated to make it better and easier to use. I also like the features that keep being added. The exercise videos are great, and keep expanding. I don't like to make my own videos. If there is an exercise I want, that is not recorded, I like that I can use Youtube videos. It's a very convenient and easy app. My clients love it.

Cons

I wish you didn't need to use a PDF just to put a calorie/macro goal. I wish I could just set that without creating a PDF.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Stephanie!

WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! We're thrilled to know that you like the Trainerize App and our Trainerize Library was helpful to you!

The idea of having an easier way to send meal plans, it is something we want to have in Trainerize's future.

Could you email [email protected] with more details on how that would look?

Also, you can reach out to us on our live channels! This means that you can give us a call or ask your questions on our live chat whenever it is convenient for you!

We are available at 9:00-5:00 PST. :) -Team Trainerize

Replied 29/07/2020
Denetra

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

I would not be in business without Trainerize

Pros

I love Trainerize is always updating the app to make the features even better. Since they ask all clients to input thoughts or vote for ideas. The features that get implemented are always what I need! I wouldn't even think about the added feature but be so grateful once its updated to the app. I also like that customer support is very quick to respond. The platform is used friendly and there are tons of video tutorials. Best part is I have my own app and logo in both the Apple/Google Play Store. It makes me feel so accomplished, professional, and tech savvy!

Cons

Honestly none. Since Trainerize and constantly improving I have no issues.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Denetra!

Wow, thank you so much! We are thrilled you love Trainerize and our features!

Stay tuned for more exciting releases and updates :)

- Team Trainerize

Brittany

Reviewed on 24/04/2017

Simple, Quick, EFFECTIVE

Trainerize has helped my business grow, along with helping my clients see quicker results. I run a personal training studio and online personal training business. My clients see fast results due to the "easy-to-use" Trainerize app. This app has progressed and is staying up to date with the latest software techniques and training techniques. It's so easy to communicate with my clients and build workouts for them. They all LOVE it! Highly recommended Software. We have been using Trainerize for nearly 2 years now and our business has quadrupled income since.

Pros

Easy to use, I can build workouts in NO time!

Cons

I wish there was a way to build and sell pre made programs

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Brittany!

Wow - that is amazing! Congrats on growing your fitness business. We are so happy your clients love using Trainerize!

Did you know you can now build and sell programs using Trainerize Pay? Feel free to check it out along with our pre-built programs in the Trainerize Content Libraries :)

- Team Trainerize

Replied 04/07/2019
Melissa
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 07/09/2020

Unable to reach a live person. The system decides the maximum charge I can apply which is to...

Pros

I like the exercise video demonstrations and the ability to program.

Cons

It is impossible to reach a live person. I don't understand why there isn't a customer service department if they claim to be open from "9-5." Also, I am trying to bill all of my programs through this app for the ease of my clients, and for tracking income to report for taxes, but this system only allows programs that are $1,000 or less. I don't understand why there would be a maximum charge from their system, as if they are stating I can't decide for myself what to bill for my products. It's extremely frustrating. For anyone that wants to pay up front, I have to charge them through Zelle because Trainerize only goes up to $1,000 per charge.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Melissa!

Thank you so much for your honest review!

You can give us a call at 1-800-998-6439 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm PST.

We're planning this for Q2 this year for businesses to be able to apply to increase their transactional limit.

If you have any questions, please reach out at [email protected]

Stay tuned for exciting updates! :)

Replied 17/03/2021