EZnet Scheduler Reviews

About EZnet Scheduler

EZnet Scheduler is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software that enables users to access their appointment details from mobile devices. It has the most powerful Smart Status notification system available anywhere. A status...

4.2

Browse EZnet Scheduler Reviews

Fred

EZnet Scheduler Invaluable

EZnet Scheduler is invaluable to our practice. It servers as our clients scheduler both in-house and online. It is also a work flow management. This is the one piece of software that our company could not function without.

Pros

Easy to use, great visual presentation of the schedule

Cons

Can not select specific services independent of each practitioner for the external calendar.

Jane

Reasons for Choosing EZnet Scheduler

No external calendar function.

Reasons for Switching to EZnet Scheduler

It incorporated billing functions which were not applicable to our industry and not necessary. Paying for stuff we did not need or could not use.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Fred-Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing your particular issue to our attention.

Replied 06/03/2020
Susan
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 12/03/2020

excellent scheduling software!!

EZNet Scheduler makes it so easy for everyone in our company to know exactly what is going on, no matter where we are at (work, home, anywhere!) without complicated emails or notifications. We have loved it ever since we started using it, and several upgrades have made it even better. We have multiple recording booths at our studio, and our schedule changes constantly throughout the day. EZNet makes it so simple for any employee to make changes to the schedule and put all notes and necessary information, including billing information, about each session into the schedule.

Pros

EZNet Scheduler lets you organize calendar functions like a good old handwritten calendar. So many options for how to set it up and also for categorizing appointments. Our company tried other scheduling software, but always went back to a paper schedule book because they didn't allow for making notes or easy changes to appointments. We have many different kinds of appointments in our business, and the color coding makes it so easy. And the ability to input many different types of information about the appointments is outstanding (all client info, notes about the appointment, etc.). The "appointment status" options, which are completely customizable, are excellent, too.

Cons

The program is great on laptop/desktop, but making changes on a phone is a bit tricky, at least with the configuration my company uses. It is also too easy to accidentally move an appointment by mistake when using the phone version. My only other complaint is the drop down "support" menu, which is directly above the "Today" button, which I need to click many times a day....the support menu will drop down and cover up the "today" button as you scroll over that part of the screen. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect!

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thank you so much for your review, Susan! We are so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefited so much from EZnet Scheduler.

Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing your particular issue to our attention-we will be looking into it.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG

We are currently working on an updated version of the EZnet Scheduler which will allow for easier use on mobile phones

Replied 23/03/2020
Frank

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

works ok, lots of bus

overall, it works, and it's free.

Pros

it is free and is HCFA certified for healthcare use

Cons

Has lots of silly little bugs ie if you schedule a patient for a series of multiple visits, say every friday at 9:30am for 12 appointments, it goes ahead and schdules every single friday at 9:30am- even though the office may have previously blocked out certain fridays as being closed or even though some of those days may be hollidays and therfore be closed. The software doesn't warn you that the patient can't be seen on those days, since the office is closed or the doctor is out on that specific date. It should give you a heads up and let you decide if that appoitnment should still be added anyway.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Frank-

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.--JG

Top EZnet Scheduler Alternatives

Jaime

Reviewed on 25/07/2022

Fair

It's fairly simple to use. It's really not great, but it's better than nothing. It's a shame we have devoted so much time to this particular software, I would love to see it upgrade itself and transform into a "can't live without" program.

Pros

I love the use of notes when booking appointments. The drop-down menu for tagging multiple people is also a plus.

Cons

It's 2022 and this software doesn't have an app. It is hard to use on a cellphone browser. In Today's world, a company needs to be flexible. This software does not fit into that category. Frankly, it's been too long for it to NOT have an app, and seems like there could be better alternatives.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thanks Jaime for your review and letting us know where we can make improvements. We are in the middle of adding some new features and shortly after that a new interface. We agree we need an app and are putting that together and is on deck. We can make adjustments to the mobile experience. Please contact our customer support team at 888.959.7475 and let us know what areas in particular so we can make those adjustments. We do want to be that "can't live without" tool and we think the new two-way text feature as well as our Kanban feature, IntelliVu digital job board are steps in that direction--as well as an upgrade to our interface.

We appreciate your continued support and loyal business. We are making enhancements and want to make sure we deliver that "wow" experience you mentioned.

Replied 28/07/2022
Julie
  • Industry: Entertainment

Incorporates everything needed

Fantastic. I find it easy to use and my staff can check their schedule on their phone which is very convenient. Whenever I have had a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has always been there to assist and be helpful.

Pros

I have used eznetscheduler since 2012 and I find it easy to create appointments, set them to recurring, easy to drag and move them by 1/2 hour slots and across employees. I like how I can see all my staff in a day, week, and monthly view.

Cons

When I drag appointments, they many times do not drag properly and it ends up being easier to open the appointment to manually change the times or employee than to easily drag it. It isn't as mobile friendly as I would like.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Julie, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.--JG

Tarin
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

Easy to use, great customer service

Being able to reschedule by email with customers. The price is very good for number of reminder we need to send out per customer.

Pros

The software is simple to use. I like the email response option for customers to cancel or rescheduled appointment if needed. That feature really cuts down the time when needing to reschedule that appointment and simple to complete by email. It is easy to take a provider off the schedule when needed with minimal time doing so. It is very easy to adjust the schedule as needed as well.

Cons

I wish the text reminders would send out the first name for appts or initial of first name with last name. We have several children in one family and they usually have to call and see which child is to be seen. That would be my only feedback on how to improve features.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Tarin,
Thank you for your review. We can help you with the text reminders displaying the first name and last name of the appointment. There are a few ways we can do this so please contact Scot and we will fix this issue for you. Thanks!

Sam
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Just like its name suggests!

Overall, no complaints! It works well for us and we like how easy appointment scheduling is!

Pros

EZnet Scheduler was great for our office when the pandemic shifted so many things remote--it's easy to use, reasonably priced, and good for the full appointment process. I think the practicality of it for both in-office and remote environments is the biggest plus.

Cons

More than once there have been login issues. If you forget a password, that can create a whole world of complications (customer service helps when they can of course). It does time out quickly too.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Sam,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback on the login issues you've experienced as well as the time-out rate. I'm creating a ticket for our dev team to address. Feel free to contact us directly for any specific issues you're having so we can resolve them. Thanks again for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you!
Jena

Replied 30/11/2023

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Serves my purposes very well with only a few limitations

Greatest benefit is that I have my schedule available to me on my mobile device anywhere I go and I can make changes or schedule new appointments quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that this software is cloud based and that any changes from any device are automatically updated.

Cons

I wish that the software could handle patient accounts. I also wish I could click on a name and then be able to see everything about that patient including past and future appointments and account information.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Doctor Schellenberg,
Thank you for your review and feedback.There is a method within the customer database to review appointment history, future appointments and notes. If this is what you are looking for, please reach out to customer service so we can show you how it works. Thanks again for your feedback since we are always working on improving our scheduler and your experience.

Mandi

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Scheduling Software

Communication with scheduler, shop foreman, and techs for everyday appointments

Pros

Software is great for our Accessories shop to implement jobs for certain team members. It allows us to see in a format to keep shop full and techs busy.

Cons

A feature where you can list multiple bays for one appointment

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Mandi thanks for being such a loyal customer and for your review. I'm excited to let you know that feature you requested is in development and testing. We are going to be adding these new features to a select group for beta testing. If you're interested in using it first before we release to everyone, please contact our support team at 888.959.7475.

Replied 25/07/2022
Allison

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Great standalone, flexible scheduler, but doesn't play well with others.

Pros

The ability to have 16 employee's schedules on the screen at one time is vital for tax season. There are few scheduling programs that allow this viewing flexibility.

Cons

EZNet does not integrate with our CRM so we have to duplicate effort to track our activities. No ability to require certain fields or engage data verification, so it does not enforce consistency between users.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Allison,

Reviewed on 30/09/2017

I've had a few problems with this service, but most have been quickly solved by tech support.

Pros

It's quite easy to use for clients and subscriber. It's easy to change parameters, make exceptions, block out times, although there is a learning curve to familiarizing oneself with the software.

Cons

I've had some complaints from clients that they can't log in or can't cancel an existing appointment online. I'm not sure how to advise them.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Doctor Brody, Thank you for a great review! I understand the feature that allows clients to cancel an appointment is not turned on in your scheduler. I believe this feature was turned off to avoid the patient creating a second record in your patient database. We are working on a solution that will avoid duplication of patient records. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks again.

Haley

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Nice program, could benefit from updates

Pros

I like how the program is easy to use and dependable once it is set up.

Cons

I wish it was easier to set up new appointments. Oftentimes the appointment doesn't save on the first attempt, or saves multiple times. It can be difficult to move appointments around or change them in other ways.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Haley thanks for your review. We are in the process of updating the Scheduler and adding IntelliVu digital job board tool and Enhanced Text Messaging for two-way text messaging. Feel free to contact our customer support team 888.959.7475 to address the issue you're experiencing with new appointments. Thanks for your business and using EZ Scheduler.

Replied 25/07/2022
Carla
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

GREAT SOFTWARE!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use and pretty self explanatory. It's customizable to make it more functional and specific to our needs. Not sure where we would be or what we would do without EZnet.

Cons

It would be great to have a history feature on appointments that were previously deleted. For each day run a report to see if appointments were deleted and by which user.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Carla,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing new ideas to the table!.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!---JG

Replied 04/03/2020
Tracey

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

A great Tool

It helps everyone stay in tune to when we can and cannot schedule by the blocked off times for techs

Pros

We like the part that allows us to block off time for certain techs on a daily basis

Cons

Sometimes its a little slow but nothing stands out as being really bad

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Tracey,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Thank you for providing feedback on the speed of the program as well and bringing this issue to our attention.---JG

Replied 03/03/2020
Micaela
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

User Friendly Software

My overall experience is good. Its definitely user friendly.

Pros

How easy is to use. Self explanatory procedures in how to add information and look for information if necessary. User friendly. I believe it works well for our organizations.

Cons

Could probably have a better appointment confirmation system.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thanks Micaela for your review. Good news! We are adding in some enhancements to the appointment confirmation process. We will be releasing these new features in the near future. Watch our Facebook and Twitter for more details.

Replied 18/07/2022

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Good for coordinating our estimators

Pros

I can look at a daily or a weekly view to see where our estimators are going and eliminate or greatly reduce backtracking out in the field. This saves us time and fuel.

Cons

I would like to see an auto-save feature. If I forget to manually save, I can lose an appointment.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi James,

Mallory
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

The calendar has many functions, but some things aren't as user friendly

organizing our bookings

Pros

Colour coding different bookings, and having multiple calendars. Also the number of custom fields is great

Cons

you can't link bookings happening on different dates, so booking multiple dates for the same person (and finding all their bookings) is difficult. Also the report feature is not user friendly

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Good afternoon Mallory.

Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take all positive and negative comments into consideration. We do see a benefit in reading comments from clients who have taken advantage of what our scheduler can do for thier company. If you know of any company that would benefit from our scheduling system, please share this link www.eznetscheduler.com.

Mike

Replied 12/11/2017
Matthew

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Works well for auto repair shop scheduling

Excellent support from staff, reliable product.

Pros

Customer notifications, interactive confirmation through email, clear visual presentation in day or week mode, color coding appointments.

Cons

Month mode is less detailed and seems jumbled.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Matthew,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We really appreciate your business.

LEslie

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Review of EZ net

Hi, really only my negative feedback is that it's difficult to reach someone, and get an immediate answer. Other than that, we are really happy with it!

Pros

Straight forward, easy to use. Dependable.

Cons

We use it a lot for data collection, so more features to specify demographics could be nice.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Leslie, Thanks for the feedback on your experience with EZnet Scheduler. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better program.

Replied 11/03/2020
Gina
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Great software. Highly recommend this.

This gives us a great overall picture of all appointments. Also we have records and acknowledgements of appointments.

Pros

Easy to use. Great technical support. Easily customized to my personal use. Have received a lot of positive response from clients.

Cons

The only con I would have it that the notifications do not automatically go to the receivers outlook calendar. Hoping this will be included soon.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi. Gina,

Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take pride in what our powerful system can do for companies like yours. In regards to your concern of "notifications, " I will forward this to one of our specialist to rectify the issue. Please be patient as we are currently revamping our system. If you don't mind, please share the link below. www.eznetscheduler.com.
Thank you for choosing EZnet Scheduler!

Mike

Replied 12/11/2017
Karla

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Pros

It’s features are very customizable and I like the email reminders.

Cons

The cost for what I use it for seems more expensive than what I need and I’ve sent in customer service requests (over a year ago!) and have yet to hear back.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Karla, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We really appreciate your business.

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience as well.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!---JG

Brock

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

Great dispatch program

Pros

ease of customizing to your business needs. Easy to view at a glance. Price s very affordable. No updates to purchase. very simple to learn

Cons

No ios app for iPhone/ipad. System logs you out too quickly, I leave it open on my desk top and have to log back in numerous times each day.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Brock, Thank you for a great review and comments. We just completed a major upgrade to our program which will allow us to provide a IOS and DROID app. Standby the app is in progress.

stasia
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Scheduling Software

Overall EZNet has helped our organization improve efficiency.

Pros

Easy for consumers to view options and schedule intake appointments. Generated confirmation/reminder emails are customizable, timely, and helpful.

Cons

The user framework and display could be improved. The view settings are not easily navigated.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Stasia,

Replied 06/03/2020
Christine

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

I have been using EZNet scheduler for about 4 years now and it is just like it's name...

Pros

I like the reports, the ease of adding new customers to the database, the accessibility to the calendar from any device.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to produce reports that can filter out the customer name more effectively

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Christine, Thank you for your awesome review. We can customize a report for you to display whatever information you need. Please call us or email us with your request and we will help you.

Anthony

EZnet Scheduler

We use this for our tax season especially and it works exactly how we need it.

Pros

Efficiency & effectiveness. Great product and easy to use.

Cons

We don't really have any dislikes about this product.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Anthony, Thank you so much for your review, April! We are so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefited so much from EZnet Scheduler. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG