Stampli Reviews

About Stampli

Stampli is for Accounts Payable teams that want the efficiency of automation, but don’t want to rework their ERP or change their existing AP processes. Unlike other solutions, Stampli provides full support for the full range of...

Browse Stampli Reviews

Marty
Marty
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 13/09/2023

Stampli is awesome!

The paperless approval of invoices, the paperless storage of our documents has made the solution valuable.

Pros

The ease of implementation was paramount in selecting our Accounts Payable solution. The customer support is outstanding, and our feedback is valued. The cost of the product was much lower than we anticipated for a solution that was much needed.

Cons

I honestly do not have any negative feedback.

Nate

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

User friendly

Pros

I have been using Stampli for over 3 years and i have numerous staff members with varied computer skills who are all able to navigate what's needed from them with the system

Cons

the new invoices are posted first. so if i have unaddressed invoices, and new ones are posted, the newer ones get first attention while the older ones are on the back burner

Emily

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Good but the credit memos are horrible and very time consuming

Pros

Finding invoices and the quickness of everything at your fingertips.

Cons

The credit memo section
It takes forever for vendors to get ACH payments and they actually get checks quicker.
Cant have more than two approvers on a check, we would like more.

Top Stampli Alternatives

Brooke
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Daily User

great it is very helpful for timing of payments to vendors and reimbursing clients

Pros

Stampli helps me track the timeliness of my payments to vendors and staff members

Cons

Search for past invoices not as easy to run as could be

DESIREE

Reviewed on 22/04/2024

Worth the money

Pros

You are able to easily reconcile your invoices along with accessing past invoices. I like that Stampli will alert you to duplicate invoices.

Cons

I don't really dislike anything about it.

Katie
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 08/05/2024

Stampli is an excellent invoicing software

We don't really have any complaints, it's very interactive and easy to use.

Pros

We really like how everything is compact and in one central system. The advanced search tools make it really easy to find invoices and the approval process is always smooth.

Cons

Only some of our team has access to the AP authorizer view which makes it easy to make any changes to an invoice that was coded incorrectly. If they don't have access, it seems to take a lot of time to reject it and then update.

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

Videos Needed

Overall it's pretty great. There are few things that can be better but customer service is amazing and that's been the primary positive thing.

Pros

It works great and is relatively easy to use.

Cons

There's not published or proivded instructional videos. I have to train every person we hire how to use it. SAP Concur does a great job providing a ton of instructional videos, so I just send links and don't have to do 2-4 30 minute video calls a month when people are hired.

Amberly
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Great for supplier invoice processing

Pros

Clean, easy to use, very little to no down time

Cons

Reporting is a bit limited, Line totals have to be input manually rather than automatically calculated using QTY and unit cost

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

I’d recommend

Pros

Ease of use, looking back for past invoices

Cons

Not much, it is setup very nice for quick access

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Great AP Program!

This is the second company that I have worked for that uses Stampli. I have found it to be very user friendly overall.

Pros

Easy to use, all invoices in one spot. My vendors can submit invoices directly to Stampli which speeds up the process. I can look up an invoice and see what stage it is in for processing, this helps when a vendor calls needing an update on payment.

Cons

It was hard for me to figure out how to find an invoice at first.

Samantha
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

Helps track your invoices and receipts easily

Compared to our old CNG program, Stampli is a huge blessing for our company! It's easy to search for what you're looking for, make needed updates to the coding, add additional reviewers, ask questions and work through the process in general. Having it directly upload to QuickBooks is also a huge blessing to save time on payment processes

Pros

I like the ease of use to have multiple people review the same document and keep the flow going. You can see where something is in the acceptance process, verify if payment has been made, and ask for what is needed to finish the process without disrupting the flow

Cons

The thing I like least about the program is the duplicate invoice alert. While at times it is helpful, it regularly alerts a possible duplicate when the invoice number and totals are completely different on the 2 invoices in question. The added unnecessary review just slows down the process

Brett

Reviewed on 01/12/2023

Happy End User

Pros

We are able to communicate with AP regarding the payment status, allocation, and approval of invoices submitted easily with in the app. The email notifications are helpful.

Cons

I don't have any complaints regarding the use of Stampli. It serves my needs.

Prajjwal

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

The one-stop shop for all business invoicing management needs

Using this resource has provided us with several advantages. To begin with, it has streamlined and automated the invoice management process, which has cut down on the effort and resources needed for invoice management that was previously done manually. Second, it allowed for better monitoring and control of cash flow, leading to better financial decision-making. Finally, the platform's cutting-edge capabilities, such as automatically detecting and fixing invoice problems, have increased the company's productivity.

Pros

My company has been using it for invoicing administration for the past few months, which has been an enormous help. This product has been a massive win for us, from its seamless interface with our accounting software to its straightforward invoicing approval process. Its clear, user-friendly interface and exceptionally detailed layout make managing invoices a breeze. We now have more control over our budget and greater operational efficiency thanks to the system's ability to display invoices awaiting approval, monitor overdue invoices, and provide instant access to all invoices that have been approved.

Cons

Although it is undeniably helpful as an invoice management tool, it does have certain restrictions. One of these is customer service since getting in touch with the team and having questions answered quickly might be challenging. Furthermore, additional technical knowledge or the assistance of an IT specialist is required to integrate it with external accounting systems.

Rebecca

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Hundreds Done Fast & Easy

Pros

The ease of coding hundreds of invoices a day, the "Billy Bot" being able to auto populate multiple fields makes repetitive invoices a breeze. Being able to track where an invoice is with every step being recorded from the moment it is put into the system is great.

Cons

Sometimes the auto-population is wrong if the vendors being used are similar style invoices.

Meaghan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

Stampli auditing 10/10

Pros

able to pull reports and run audits with ease.

Cons

Cannot search by our purchase orders- makes it difficult if I am trying to see if our technicians are reusing the PO for multiple vendor invoices.

Anthony
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Stampli Review

Using Stampli is great, our business has it tied in to another software we use.

Pros

I like the ability to filter my invoicing history. I can see status updates on invoices in progress. It also helps our team communicate on specific invoices and records, making it great to cut back on all the emails.

Cons

I sometime have a hard time filtering out duplicate invoices. I'm not sure if there is a method to "hide" these invoice statuses.

Freddie

Reviewed on 04/12/2023

Stampli Review

My overall experience with Stampli is that its amazing and so user friendly.

Pros

Stampfli is very user friendly. I've been using for 5+ years and it's one of the easiest software programs to use and understand.

Cons

I have no complaint about Stampli. Zero complaints.

Tracy
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Great customer service and extremely user friendly software!

My experience with Stampli has been excellent! They have provided answers to any questions that I have had and always give me solutions for any issues very quickly. They have superb customer service and the software is extremely user friendly!

Pros

It is extremely user friendly and the customer support is fantastic.

Cons

I can't see what checks are going to be printed on a given day.

DVJ

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

Easy Peasy

Pros

The ability to see the invoices needing to be approved. I love that Stampli sends email notification.

Cons

I can't say that I don't like anything about Stampli.

Laura
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Stampli Great at Accounts Payable

Pros

Integration with Netsuite
Audit trail
Flexibility of approval process

Cons

Credit cards function is difficult to manage

Khairi
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

really, good along with the access to history.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to click and view the submissions with all associated documents in 1 place.

Cons

Getting assigned invoices that are not mine. But Stampli has the ability to route it to the correct person easily.

Luke

Reviewed on 15/03/2024

PM user review

Pros

the ability to quickly review vendor payment history with supporting documentation attached.

Cons

vendor search could be more intuitive. it would be nice to be able to select total sum of multiple invoices for copy paste.

Lori
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

Happy with Stampli

Stampli has been a great move for the organization. There are always updates and improvements to enhance the experience.

Pros

I like taht wveryone can connect with Stampli and find infromation, updates and status on their own.

Cons

I haven't had any major problems. Issues that arise they are quickly adressed by customer service.

Lori

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

Your search is over!

Overall it has been an outstanding experience that saves my staff time and money!

Pros

Ease of use and easy to understand
Efficient
Helpful reports

Cons

Invoice searches can sometimes be tricky

• Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Great Product Easy to Use

Easy to use. I'm always pressured for time and this is efficient

Pros

As an approver and an administrator, it is easy to use.

Cons

It works well for me. I don't have any issues.