Microsoft To Do Reviews

About Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do (formerly known as Wunderlist) is a task management app that allows users to create daily to-do lists and share them with others. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices and can also be...

4.7
4.7

Browse Microsoft To Do Reviews

2,869 of 2,869 reviews
Youssef
Youssef
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

A simplified project management tool

Used wunderlist for so many years, it made my life easier both in work and personal related tasks. In the last years the mobile application became really unstable and we had to migrate to Microsoft TODO

Pros

Very easy to use, create multiple lists and add tasks inside the list. You can share your lists with other team members and assign tasks to them. You will get reminders when a task is due.

Cons

The software is a great task list software but not a fully developed project management tool, it lacks collaboration tools and you can't create a timeline.

Lucas
Lucas
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 08/06/2023

Succeeds by simplicity--and Microsoft integrations

I use To Do to manage my own to-dos, including those assigned to me in any of the various Planner Plans I am part of.

Pros

Within the To Do pane, I can manage my own lists as well as Planner tasks that have been assigned to me. It's a more flexible interface than Planner, and provides a lighter, more mobile-friendly task experience. Further, To Do's My Day planning approach is simple but brilliant: start every day with a blank slate.

Cons

To Do doesn't do much natural language processing. The web app has been slow and difficult to use for years. To Do doesn't bring many high-bore features, such as Gantt charting, but it doesn't need to.

Freedcamp and Wrike

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft To Do

I love Teamwork! But it cost more than the (free) To Do, and it didn't integrate with Planner, a tool that we were beginning to adopt in the org.

Teamwork.com

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

Wrike and Freedcamp were, in their own ways, more complicated and less integrated than To Do.
Wiktor

Reviewed on 06/06/2023

Microsoft To Do for Education Buissness

Overall experience was that my trobules with Microsoft To Do forced me to change this software for something else. Mostly it was dictated by the problems with using few different accounts.

Pros

It is quick to use on mobile phones and you can integrate it with many apps. I used it mostly as mobile app on the smartphone and as a extension in MailBird on my laptop. The synchronization between those two devices worked fine. The most desired feature would be faster editing of the tasks, without opening another tab.

Cons

I encounter a lot of problems when i was using it on few Microsoft accounts. The "remember me" feature was not working i had to manually enter my password to Microsoft Account every time i was switching accounts, which was time-consuming and counter-productive. There was significant amount of times when Microsoft To Do was not responding, had troubles to start and was restoring default settings instead of using mine.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft To Do

I hoped for better integration with another software i was using, mostly e-mail clients. I was looking for simple way to convert the content of my email into managable tasks, so the ability to built-in the task manager into the mail client was appealing. (Microsoft To Do was available as a extension in MailBird, which i was using as an e-mail client)

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

Mostly because it was integrated with another software that I was using, but also it was slighlt faster, easier to use on mobiles and was already connected to my Microsoft Account. I was concerned that alternative products will force me to swich accounts and i will have problems remembering which login is used in those different products.

Top Microsoft To Do Alternatives

Kate

Reviewed on 10/12/2023

Easy to use basic task management app

Overall very happy with this task manager, when used in conjunction with other programs for more detailed project management

Pros

Easy to add and schedule tasks from both computer and phone
'My Day' task view makes it easy to focus on today's tasks and it is easy to add tasks to 'My Day'.
Ability to group tasks using lists
Different options for viewing tasks (e.g. important, planned, completed)
Integration with other Microsoft programs including email and calendar

Cons

Limited functionality outside basic task scheduling
Some limitations with scheduling recurring tasks

Jeff

Reviewed on 14/07/2023

This App helps me stay organized and productive

Great Tool for sure!

Pros

Microsoft To Do is a must use tool for anyone who cares about their productivity and organization. I use to create tasks and set reminders to the tasks. Once I am done with a task, I am able to mark it as complete and the task is crossed off from my list.I also love the 'My Day' feature in Microsoft To Do. It helps me migrate tasks already in my list on to 'My Day' list so that I can focus on what need to be done on that specific day.I also love that I can access the app both on my laptop and phone. This is super convenient.The reminder functionality of Microsoft To Do helps me never forget my scheduled tasks at the correct time.Microsoft To Do has smart functionality feature that helps detect and automatically set due dates for tasks based on the task description. For example, if your task reads 'Buy Present for Mom tomorrow' the app automatically assigns tomorrow's date as the due date, saving you the extra task of having to allocate the due date for the task manually.

Cons

I wish Microsoft To Do would also integrate well with other Non-Microsoft apps. For Example I use Pomodoro app to track my tasks and I wish I could easily make Microsoft To Do work alongside Pomodoro app.

Angelo
Angelo

Reviewed on 14/03/2020

Best app for handling all your tasks and easy to use

Great experience overall I can track my daily/weekly/monthly tasks and it is synced across all my devices no matter the platform. I liked being able to setup notifications and reminders and able to check off as I did them or keep keep them going of not completed.

Pros

The software unlike others was easy to use and didn't have a bunch of stuff I didnt need and also I could have my students use it and they weren't confused asking me questions and they were up and running quickly and managing tasks.

Cons

I would say add more features or Integrations with other sites but that's also why it's good because it's simple and it just works!

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

Because I didnt have to waste time learning how to use everything it was self explanatory and I liked what it did.
Charles
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 05/10/2023

Helps organize tasks and remain focused

Pros

We discovered Microsoft To Do a few months ago and it has helped us stay focused and organized. You can log in from anywhere, create tasks, assign colleagues, and collaborate to ensure you meet deadlines. You can also use it to organize personal tasks because. It suggests the next task based on the deadline or priority. It is very reliable and secure just like other Microsoft products. Did I mention that it is also free? Of course I appreciate that too.

Cons

You need a Microsoft account to access and use this platform. Some people who rely on other email accounts and want to access everything with the email might wish they accepted other accounts as well. It also requires an internet connection so you might miss out on collaborative tasks if you don't have access to the internet. The rest works perfectly and it is rather too good to be free.

Somenath
Somenath

Reviewed on 08/06/2023

Microsoft TO DO review after 1 year uses.

Overall experience with this app is 3 out of 5 that it has missing most of feature which is important for task schedular app.

Pros

From email you can directly create a task with one click for email you received that the feature i like most.

Cons

Least feature that it cannot send alerts or notification on right time sometimes it gets delayed or sometimes it can't send any notification you have to check in opening the app.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

It has moreover feature than Microsoft To Do.
Tyler
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

Like Having a Virtual Assistant

Pros

Very streamlined. User friendly. Tracking and reporting are above average and help keep me on track.

Cons

Nothing negative, some of the features I found to be excessive and not necessary, but that could be my preference.

Erin

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

A good tool

Pros

It keeps me on track with everything I have to do

Cons

At first I found it quite patronising being sent tasks to do

Erick

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

Great but unfortunately available through Microsoft Store

Microsoft To Do is a formidable software in the tasks management category and works fine both in Windows or mobile. Unluckily I had to come back to pen and paper, since I couldn't get used to any other competitor, because of a Microsoft Store flaw, which is a shame.

Pros

With Microsoft To Do you can works through lists and task. These tasks can be divided in sub tasks and you can define conclusion date, repetition and even attach files. For me, the best is the My Day feature, a special list where you can pull tasks to this very day backlog, which helps you to focus in what you should deliver today. You can set some tasks as important, filter tasks by the conclusion date and add other people to lists as well.

Cons

For me, the greatest con is being available through Microsoft Store, which Microsoft doesn't put much effort to work. Since I signed to Xbox Game Pass and tried to install a included game, nothing more can be download in Microsoft Store, making impossible to install To Do and any other app available there.

Trello and Notion

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft To Do

Because Microsoft To Do don't have limitation like the free version of Todoist and was enough to me.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

Simple and objective in the purpose of task management.
Alhassan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

the perfect bridge to connect your professional and personal lives

Microsoft To-Do allows me to never lose track or forget about the little details of my day like visits to the mechanic, doctor's appointments and family occasions. Beyond task sharing which can be a little difficult sometimes, all the ToDo features function exceptionally well and have really allowed me to better coordinate my personal and professional lives.

Pros

Microsoft To-Do is designed to make usage as uncomplicated and effective as possible. The app is neatly organized into sections that make navigation, entry additions, editing or deletion as simple as possible. It has helped me to better merge my professional engagements with my personal obligations in a way that causes as few clashes as possible.

Cons

Not being able to move items from one list to another is a real headscratcher for me. And also, there should be a settings option one could check to automate moving uncompleted tasks to subsequent days.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft To Do

I already had sophisticated work management software at work, what I needed was a simple alternative to focus on my personal obligations and ToDo came out the better fit for that purpose.

Evernote Teams

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

It still came down to simplicity of use.
Gina
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 19/03/2022

To Do or not to do- Microsoft to do

Overall Microsoft to do is one of the top of the line programs and software for companies not only like mine but I'm sure that other companies can use this as well for the cost of the software for a company it's worth every penny and its way of gold because of the way it brings not only every member of your team together but it also makes them a well-oiled machine in delivering the product to a customer in a given time and a given manner and it keeps everybody on board everybody working as a team I couldn't ask for a better program for my company and hopefully you can't for yours

Pros

The features that we as a company alike about Microsoft to do are one that we love the fact that we can schedule a task that we can have subtask situations as well as a timeline of when that task should be finished we also love that it's mobile and that there are file sharing and ways that other employees or other members of the team can see that task and how it's progressing as well as has the tab the test that they're working on scene as progressively being done

Cons

At this point I don't see anything about the Microsoft to do software that we're not happy with we are extremely happy with it we use it on a daily basis and we have no complaints

Swati

Reviewed on 04/09/2022

Smart Scheduling!!

I am one of the satisfied customers of Microsoft To Do . As a freelancer and a part time employee there are bunch of different projects that I handle so remembering all those tasks and scheduling meetings was really difficult for me but with To Do it became a piece of cake for me. Moreover I save a good amount time as using this software is really easy and conveninet. Other than the Cost that I have to bear to use this platform, I am very much satisfied with this software.

Pros

Microsoft To Do is one of the best scheduling software available in the market right now. It comes with many required features and function that provides you a very good scheduling experience. Being a freelancer I have lots of work and project to maintain so, I really need to have a proper list of tasks where I can set remainders for my meetings as well as my project submission dates.I also need have to keep the record of the progress I have been making on my work. I have been using this platform for above 6 months now and ever since then I have never missed any important task present in my to do list .You will receive regular alerts and notifications of the list that you will create on to do and even the list creation is very easy just a few clicks will do the work for you.

Cons

My experience with Microsoft to do has been really good but there are some loopholes in this software as well and one such is it's application on mobile. With the kind of features this platform provides it is very difficult to carry those tasks on mobile phones and if you want it to run smoothly even on your Android phones then you need to have an expensive one with you. The cost of using this software is higher than other similar softwares available. You also require to have a continuous and stable internet connection while making updates and using tools such as Microsoft meet with it.

pawan

Reviewed on 23/01/2023

"Microsoft To Do: A User-Friendly and feature-rich Task Management Tool"

Microsoft To Do is a comprehensive task management software that offers a wide range of features for users to create and manage to-do lists, set due dates and reminders, and track progress on tasks. The app also integrates with Outlook and other Microsoft apps, and allows users to share lists with others and assign tasks to team members, making it a great tool for project management and team collaboration. The task progress tracking and reminders and notifications options are also very helpful to stay on top of tasks and deadlines.Additionally, the software has a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface that can be easily navigated. The app's ability to manage task, set reminders, track progress, and collaborate with others makes it an essential tool for personal and professional use. The smart suggestions feature also can help users to focus on the most important tasks.

Pros

Some of the features that I like most about the software include:Task organisation: Microsoft To Do allows users to create and manage multiple lists, set due dates and reminders, and add notes and attachments to tasks, making it easy to stay organised and on top of tasks.Intelligent suggestions: The app uses machine learning to suggest tasks based on the user's habits and priorities, which can save time and increase productivity.Integration with Outlook: Users can sync their tasks with their Outlook calendar and email, and view their to-do list alongside their schedule, making it easy to manage tasks and schedule.Sharing and collaboration: Users can share lists with others and assign tasks to team members, making it a great tool for project management and team collaboration.Task Progress tracking: The app allows users to mark a task as complete or incomplete, and to track progress for sub-tasks or steps, which can help users stay on top of their progress and prioritize their remaining tasks.Reminders and notifications: Users can set reminders for tasks, which can be set to go off at a specific time or location, and can receive email and push notifications for upcoming tasks and reminders, which can help them to stay on top of tasks and deadlines.

Cons

Limited third-party apps integration: Microsoft To Do does not have many third-party apps integration options. Some users may find it difficult to integrate the app with other software they use.

Any.do, Asana, Evernote Teams and Things

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

There are some following reasons thats why i prefer Microsoft To Do over alternative products.Integration with Microsoft products: As Microsoft To Do is part of the Microsoft 365 suite of productivity tools, it may be a natural choice for users who are already using other Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.Familiarity with the interface and features: People who are already familiar with other Microsoft products may find it easier to use Microsoft To Do as it follows similar design and layout.Sharing and collaboration: Microsoft To Do allows users to share lists with others and assign tasks to team members, making it a great tool for project management and team collaboration, which can be beneficial for businesses or organisations.Cross-device sync: Tasks and lists can be synced across devices, so users can access their to-do list on any device, which can be very convenient.Integration with other Microsoft apps: Microsoft To Do also integrates with other Microsoft apps like Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc. which can be beneficial for users who use these apps regularly.My day feature: The My day feature allows users to focus on the most important task of the day.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Microsoft To-Do Used to Manage Work Assignments

I am using Microsoft To-Do to manage a department of interns that work for my company, all working from home at the moment, but initially working remotely from a combination of places, home, school, etc. This product makes it very easy to make assignments and to track what's going on with each. I can see at a glance what work is getting done, and who needs help. You can even make "sub-tasks" for larger tasks.

Pros

The ability to share and manage work lists with others across platforms. This is especially useful when working remotely or teleworking.

Cons

It isn't intuitive how to initially set up a share with others. You essentially have to blindly send out a "link" to others, like a blind drop. Once others get the link and join, everything seems more transparent and intuitive.

Todoist, Microsoft Project and Evernote Teams

Wunderlist was being phased out, so I was an early adopter of Microsoft To-Do

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

It was a more intuitive product, simpler interface, works across all platforms.
Joseph
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

Microsoft To Do is a Must Have Productivity App

I had used Wunderlist for a while before Microsoft acquired it and evolved it into Microsoft To Do. Initially, it was a bit of a disappointment, as many of the features that had made Wunderlist great were removed. Over time, however, the features have been reintroduced, but updated to work well with Office. I have ADHD and have tried many other task management apps, but Microsoft To Do is my must-have app. And did I mention that it's free?!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the tight integration with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, as well as the ability to seamlessly use it across multiple platforms, devices, and operating systems.

Cons

Some versions allow for categories, but not all, which I would prefer. While this is certainly not a deal-breaker for me, it does leave me wishing that I could rely on setting categories to further organize and view my tasks across devices.

Naina

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

User friendly task planning app which keeps you on track

To Do is a great option if you need a basic task management tool that you can use for free. However, there won't be as many business functions available as there would be in a full-featured task management programme.  I need a detailed list of tasks so that I can set deadlines for my online classes and related projects. I have been using this platform for more than a year now, and during that time I have never forgotten to complete any significant task from my to-do list. I regularly receive alerts and notifications about the tasks. It is really user friendly and simplified.

Pros

Helps me list my pending and upcoming tasks and keeps me focused. I wanted a simple yet straightforward software. To Do has exceeded expectations, and now I find it difficult to function without it.

Cons

The app's restricted third-party integration as a negative. Microsoft hasn't provided much to connect the To Do app with its other apps. The best action you can take right now is to mark an email as a task in Microsoft Outlook(opens in new tab).

Caroline

Reviewed on 26/06/2023

Microsoft To Do Gives me the right kind of Direction in organizing my work and personal Life

Microsoft To Do is one of the top 3 apps that I value and consider helpful on my phone.

Pros

Ever since I discovered Microsoft To Do, I have been hooked. I schedule my tasks on the application and that's how I make sure specific tasks are done. Every task I schedule a task on the app, I always follow up with the task and make sure it is done. I also love the powerful reminder functionality of Microsoft To Do. Once you configure a reminder on a specific task, it will always come at the stipulated time as long as you have an internet connection on your phone or laptop.I also love that I can access Microsoft To Do both on my phone and my laptop. Functionalities like the ability to organize tasks in categories and even mark a task as recurring make the application very powerful.Microsoft To Do has a feature called 'My Day' which helps you focus on tasks that need to be done on that day. The desktop version of Microsoft To Do has a smart autocomplete feature that enables you to autocomplete task descriptions and automatically set reminder times based on the information written on the task description on the task. I really love this feature as makes it more fun to use Microsoft To Do.Overall, Microsoft To Do is simple to use and doesn't really have a learning curve.

Cons

Some of the smart autocomplete features like the smart auto reminder functionality only work on the desktop version of the app. But this is not a big issue anyways

Alfio
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 05/09/2023

Excellent application for daily task management

good experience in using and managing tasks.

Pros

To do is clearly easy to use, with a simple design that makes it easy to position the options; a sound reminder system for tasks, with the possibility of programming; a little sound to indicate when a task has been reached or completed, and also, strangely enough, a strong feeling of success that encourages you to carry out another task; a magnificent classification of tasks. and finally, the possibility of reanalyzing completed tasks. an application available on IOS and android.

Cons

there's nothing wrong with it so far; except for a proposal to improve the application on the part assigned to me. the idea would be to give the user who won't be doing the task any more the chance to make a comment; and to validate not done for such and such a reason.

Marina
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 16/01/2018

Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind!

This is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you.

Pros

Wunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!

Cons

Wunderlist is great at what it does, but it's probably not as robust a task management softwares as some others that are out on the market. But considering it's free, that's not necessarily the worst thing. One thing that does occasionally bother me is that any list items that are checked off are removed from the list, rather than being crossed out, moved to the bottom, or dimmed. While this can be nice for some things (like grocery shopping), it's more frustrating for recurring/unchanging lists (like a general packing list) since it means you either have to keep re-making the list every time you need it, or fish the crossed off items out of the "completed" tab every time after you're finished with it.

Rhean
Rhean

Reviewed on 24/07/2021

Microsoft To-Do Review

To keep track of things I need to work on, I use Microsoft To do on all of my Windows PCs, my Android phone, and my iPad. It's a fantastic and simple method for me to keep track of the key tasks on my daily to-do list. My wife and I also use it to make joint shopping lists for household things, birthday cards/gifts that need to be picked up, bills that need to be paid, and so on. Unlike a calendar, which only serves as a reminder, this one allows us to check off each job as it is completed, so we always know where we are. Microsoft To Do is a fantastic tool for both business and personal usage. Give it a go!

Pros

In my line of work, I've always required tools that allow me to quickly build a list of pending assignments. Many programmed provide a plethora of alternatives that are ineffective and make completing a task a pain. I've found the answer with Microsoft To-Do. It offers the greatest user interface out of all of its competitors, which is what I like. Creating a task is really easy, and I can accomplish it in a matter of seconds with only a few clicks. Another aspect I appreciate is that it is incorporated into my computer's operating system, that it is readily connected into the notification system, and that I can immediately access it. Furthermore, Microsoft To-Do offers a smartphone app with the same high quality as the desktop version.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say about this software. I could integrate integration with other platforms and maybe a new widget to make it more accessible. Aside from that, the app is excellent.

Reviewed on 28/09/2016

A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)

I've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.

Pros

-You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc.
-Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications.
-Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them!
-Team Collaboration & List Share Options
-Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps
-Gmail Integration

Cons

-Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you.
-Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists.
-Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.

Ben
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 30/01/2023

Amazing, with an approach to the Today list that beats others.

Free, integrated with MS Outlook (if you want), cross platform and a really thoughtful approach to Getting Things Done! This app really helps you make a conscious decision about what you will accomplish on a given day. I've been using since Wunderlist was bought by MS and then shut down in favour of this app. Slow progress at first, but it's turned into an even more powerful To Do app.

Pros

The killer feature of To Do is the Today list. Unlike most peers, To Do wipes your Today list at the start of each day, then asks you which of the tasks you didn't complete yesterday you want to put back on. This really forces you to think properly about what you'll get done, rather than have tasks just sit in your 'today' view for weeks because they're important, but you never actually get them done!Native apps across Windows, Web, iOS, iPAD and MacOS is also amazing.

Cons

The file attachment is a little clunky. It would be better if it showed thumbnails or, on MacOS, allowed quicklook.

Things

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft To Do

Wunderlist shut down and the team came to Microsoft to build To Do.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft To Do

Cross platform! And free.
Ranjit

Reviewed on 04/09/2022

Excellent To Do list application for daily use

Overall I am satisfied with Microsoft To-Do software. Except for a few improvements, it is still a great app. I use Microsoft To-Do on daily basis. I am eagerly awaiting and excited about the new upcoming features that Microsoft is going to add to the To-Do app in the future. I keep reading Microsoft blogs and I am happy to know that Microsoft is working on feature requests suggested by users as feedback.

Pros

I use Microsoft To-Do on daily basis. I like the simple list feature which is clean and sophisticated. It provides an easy way for the user to quickly add new tasks to the lists. I also like the unique feature "Add to my day" feature to highlight important tasks. The reminders in Microsoft To-Do are just too good. Due to on-time reminders, I could finish my work on time without missing any deadline. Overall, It is good GTD (getting things done) software.

Cons

It's simple and feature-rich software however it cannot be used for complex task management. Microsoft has been developing software for years but still, they haven't provided any advanced features in Microsoft To Do. The other thing I did not like is that there is no subtask feature and because of this I could not break the single task into smaller sub-tasks. Also, there is not enough space given to add task descriptions which I think is a major drawback because I like to add notes to the tasks while completing my tasks.