Constant Contact Reviews

About Constant Contact

Constant Contact delivers for small businesses with tools to simplify and amplify digital marketing. Whether it's driving sales, growing a customer base or engaging an audience, Constant Contact aims to help users build strong...

4.1

Rob
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Constant Contact Review

Very Good! It was easy to switch over and get everything going from the beginning.

Pros

We use Constant Contact to create our Email Campaigns and also to schedule posts on our social media on a weekly basis.

Cons

We had no problems with Constant Contact at all.

Brevo

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact

Mailchimp has by far the worst customer service and has not been able to solve our problems - Constant Contact did their job in 5 minutes.

Customer Service
Roldan
Roldan
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 30/09/2022

Constant improvements for Constant Contact!

Pricing might be competitive, but as a developer, it's not quite a nice experience integrating the email client. Specially when you are a developer trying to integrate it to your website. More in particular Elementor Pro integration. Hoping they already have reconciled this issue.

Pros

Just like any other email marketing tool, they can do the job. No complaints. Email creation for fast email campaign is a breeze. Templates are as well handfuls to choose from. Drag and drop features as well. And it seems that they have much more responsive email system compared to other clients.

Besides, you can use there service for user registration, A/B Testing and surveys.

Cons

First off, Constant Contact can do the job. No Problem. The problem comes when you deep dive into there system - technically taxing, not so user friendly interface, hard to implement branding etc...

Bugs, of course. When you drag a widget, it won't appear on the canvass. Exporting HTML version of the email is also a pain.

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact

Well, to try the difference. Found out, they do have there own thurns and thissles with them. Pros and cons.

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact

We are MailChimp user. We have been disgruntled with MailChimp for some reasons. Until, we try Constant Contact for a change. Only to know both of them has discripancies with them. Can't choose one from the other.
Nathalie
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Do Yourself A Huge Favor & Sign Up!

I love Constant Contact. I use it every single day and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Pros

The scheduling is my favorite part. Well, campaign management is also a dream come true because it means I don't have to keep typing the same email campaign over and over again- but honestly, the scheduling is just such a huge life-saver. I don't know what I would do without it!

Cons

What do I like least? Really hard question to answer. Nothing.

Top Constant Contact Alternatives

Katarina

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

Great for smaller sized email lists

Overall its helped our email performance and get us on track with our daily sending.

Pros

I love how easy the email builder is, as well as the templates you can choose from. It makes building fast emails simple.

Cons

I don't love the reporting, especially with a large email list. There also seems to be lots of site crashes, but they're fixing stuff.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

One of the Best!

Great overall. It's better than most. Room for improvement (if not in price points) than in a UI/X and less to no errors.

Pros

Constant Contact has the BEST customer service. Top notch!

Cons

At this price point, there should be NO bugs in usage. Still, however, there are issues when trying to do a few things. As good as they are, and better than most, there if much room for UI/X improvement!

Acumbamail and Mailchimp

Acumbamail and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact

Mailchimp was not worth the barely cheaper cost since I was already familiar with Constant Contact. And the Acumbamail UI/X needs improvement to compete with Constant Contact...even at a lower price point.
Kelly

Reviewed on 01/05/2024

Every Marketers Dream Email and Text Hub

10 out of 10! Literally love this product so much.

Pros

I like the price, the ease of user use, the constant support team and the open format.

Cons

The editing of small details and the stock photos are lacking compared to your other features.

Emma

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Great support and good value

I have been enjoying using constant contact for email marketing.

Pros

Customer support when I can't figure out how to do something, easy editor

Cons

Some features that I would like are not available and some features on the event planning tool are frustrating or not useful for certain types of event marketing

Scott

Reviewed on 07/06/2024

Constant Contact Is a Must Have

I use Constant Contact on a weekly basis. Easy to send out of newsletters and see what they are clicking on. Analytics are easy to read and make adjustments accordingly.

Pros

Ease of use
Campaigns are easy to make
Analytics are easy to review

Cons

Sometimes the drag portion is difficult. Can’t drag into a different part of email.

Jamie
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

Easy and Budget Friendly

Pros

The product has an ease of use to it. Set up is swift.

Cons

The limitations for customization are difficult to manage to.

Adam
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 02/06/2024

Email marketing system for business

A smooth system that provides all our email needs

Pros

It is a great email system for our business to reach customers andbtrack engagement

Cons

The costings can be quite steep sometimes

Lisa
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Pros

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

Cons

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact

At the time (about 10 years ago), we had been with cvent for a few years, and their e-mail module was not at all user-friendly. Moving to Contact Contact was the best thing we ever did for our marketing efforts.

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact

I had heard great things about Constant Contact, so I recommended it for our association to try. No regrets ... it was the best decision, and we have no intention of switching to any other e-mail program.
Eugene
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 02/01/2024

The Only Way to Stay in Touch with Clients

Overall Constant Contact is by far the best email marketing platform we have used. After trying several other products there is no doubt that overall Constant Contact is the best product on the market today.

Pros

The platform overall is reliable, easy to use, easy to implement and is a great value for the cost. The ability to schedule campaigns, manage contacts, grow our social media followers and so many other features have made Constant Contact an integral part of our business.

Cons

Additional improvements to the user interface and the help sections would be useful.

Megan
Megan

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

Useful, Consistent, Not Always User Friendly

In general, I prefer Constant Contact over MailChimp, but it could be because I'm used to it (been using it for 10+ years) and because it's cheaper for the amount of contacts we have. I also like that I can do surveys through it. MailChimp also didn't seem any more user-friendly than Constant Contact when I tried to work with it a few times.

Pros

The email templates and survey features are really helpful. We can also connect their email lists into our website pretty easily. It's nice to have one paid service that sends out emails AND sends out surveys. MailChimp doesn't offer both features in one, so it's why I stick with Constant Contact. It's also cheaper than MailChimp for the amount of contacts we have. It's expensive, but it's the best one we've found.

Cons

It's not very user-friendly to make the edits I'd like in the actual emails I'm making. There aren't very many templates useful to us, so oftentimes, I end up making my own template and then saving it. The photos don't always load easily when I pull up our photo album, but it does eventually work when I mess with it a bit. My colleagues oftentimes have difficulty with using it as they're not as used to it as I am, so I wouldn't say it's user-friendly off the bat. It takes a learning curve for sure.

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact

It would have been us making a switch from Constant Contact to MailChimp as Constant Contact was what we already had. I didn't feel like MailChimp was worth switching everything over, so I have just stayed with Constant Contact.
Michele
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Invaluable Tool for A Small Business or ANY Business

Constant Contact revolutionized the way we communicate with our clients to let them know what's coming up in our issues and how they can participate (our magazine is 100 percent supported by advertising) and our readers (each month we create an email "alert" with Constant Contact which lets our readership know that our free digital issue is now available online). My whole staff knows how to use it and it can be adapted to a great variety of communication purposes. Clients can download our rate kits from a Constant Contact email; readers can link to our issues from it. It has lowered our print bills for collateral materials immensely. No more printed flyers or brochures! And no more use of snail mail — clients can receive your Constant Contact mail immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.

Pros

Very easy to use. If you know how to upload an image or a graphic, you can create eye-catching emails or newsletter style communications very easily and modify or update them frequently and quickly. The analytics -- to see the percentage of recipients who opened your email and exactly which person did or didn't, the bounce rate which allows you to keep your lists current, and many other features are not only helpful but simple to use.

Cons

As time has gone on, the cost has increased, but it still saves us a great deal of money because our postage costs have gone way down. We hardly ever use our postage meter anymore for marketing mailings. It's all done through Constant Contact. They used to have a free desktop "widget" that allowed you to input an email address right from your desktop, but that has now been discontinued. It was extremely convenient for the way we do business. There are now other ways (paid) you can connect directly to Constant Contact to have new email addresses input, but we have not been successful at getting them to interface for us, even though they are supposed to work. Constant Contact support was not helpful on this at all -- this happened recently and was really our only disappointment with them EVER!

Lacy
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

Outdated service

In general, Constant Contact feels like a software built decades ago that's bolted on features over time instead of a well-designed, intentionally integrated solution. Templates are old fashioned. Automations are limited. (For example, a welcome email cannot be a series.) Old sign-up forms are maintained, but weren't migrated to the new functionality, so we'd have to rebuild each one to modernize them. Custom contact fields are limited to text or date. Missing details like this add up to each project taking more time than it should.

I suspect Constant Contact was a front-runner in the early days, but there are better email marketing solutions now at a similar or lower price point that offer a coherent, simple-to-use, and modern product. This was one of the first SaaS products I replaced with another service when I took over my job.

Pros

Drag-and-drop email builder is straightforward, and I appreciate the polling and RSVP functionalities. It's easy to collaborate with team members on the same projects (but not on a variety of projects -- see below). Overall the naming and location of items is intuitive, which makes it easy to find your way around if you've used other email marketing software. I like the ability to get a url to past email campaigns.

Cons

The templates and functionality are outdated, and it takes time to build out customized elements that fit with a modern aesthetic. Support is so-so; other service providers (such as MailerLite) have raised the bar with quick response times that Constant Contact just doesn't offer.

This product works best for a single user or two. The list, segments, and tagging attributes offer flexibility, but they get out of hand quickly when used for multiple goals or by different teams. This email marketing service has been the hardest for us to keep clean. Additionally, there is a single unsubscribe form, which doesn't make sense when different teams use the same service.

The search function for past campaigns doesn't work well, so it takes time to riffle through the list to what we need. This is how many of the features work: they're probably there, but it takes time to get what you need.

Jhonjerlyn

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

An excellent system to create campaigns and send them in a general way to registered customers.

The overall experience gained with this platform has been amazing, it has improved the marketing system within our company on a large scale, giving them a system where we can easily understand the interest in those customers as well as measure all the responses from each on our campaigns. Sending campaigns from this platform is extremely easy, because we have imported all the contacts in these clients and it is only enough to press a button to send the specific campaign to all registered clients. This platform also has an excellent integration system, which has allowed us to integrate this system, to the CRM platform, to be able to carry out negotiations by transferring the clients obtained f rom the advertising campaign. I'm happy with the results offered with this platform, it has helped me to obtain an excellent return on inverstment for the campaign created.

Pros

Constant Contact is a great platform to create all kinds of advertising campaigns, and send them to all the necessary clients, its capacity to create campaigns is superior to the competition, which helps the campaigns to be unique, with a quite different design. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers a different system to create advertising campaigns, within this platform you can create campaigns through code programming, and you can also create campaigns through the drag and drop editor, in this way, it will not be necessary that you have a programming experience, to create really attractive campaigns. Another thing that I like is that they allow nice real-time campaigns, I can see the progress of each one of them in real time, I can check how many clients have accessed the campaign and how many clients are missing to access it, like this as well as I can know from which region the visits to the campaigns come from. Lastly, I love the graphical analysis and diagrams that this platform offers me. I can see diagrams that help me predictively understand the trend that traffic is having in these campaings.

Cons

I really don't have any kind of problem with this campaign creation platform, at all times it has behaved wonderfully and has offered me a fairly stable platform, in which I can create campaigns from any device and you can monitor those from anywhwere, their accessibility is quite good and it offers a general panel, where all employees can access the same panel and create, edit and send campaigns from the same place. I'm satisfied with all the functionalities and features offered.

Marah
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

A central area to control all stages of preparing and publishing marketing campaigns

It is good to have a wide range of capabilities that help in controlling all stages of preparing advertising campaigns and scheduling their publication through emails and social media platforms. With Constant Contact, we obtained comprehensive reports and analyzes that showed our ability to reach, and contributed to guiding us towards the required corrective actions.

Pros

Constant Contact makes it easy to create and manage email campaigns and customer satisfaction surveys from one central area. I like how the contact lists are prepared and the same campaign is customized to suit the interests of each list, which exempts us from preparing separate campaigns for each list as it is enough to take a copy of the main campaign and make adjustments easily. I also like that Constant Contact has a lot of powerful features, especially ready-made templates that can be modified easily, and I love how they add animations that catch customers' eyes. Scheduling is very efficient and enables us to set exact posting times. It also helps us a lot in managing posts on social media. Reports and dashboards are useful; through them, we can track openings and clicks, which gives us an informed view of the success of our campaigns.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about Constant Contact; I just want more templates and ready-made components to be able to improve the quality of our campaigns, and some restrictions need to be removed so that we can export the data we need at once.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 25/04/2023

Constant Contact: Still a good option for nonprofits!

Overall, despite my one negative experience, I still recommend Constant Contact as the go-to email marketing tool for nonprofits. It's affordable, widely used, looks good enough, has solid list management & analytics, and has decent customer service (aside from the one experience I described) with an instant chat option I've used many times.

Pros

As one of the longest-running email marketing tools out there, Constant Contact has gone through some growing pains over the years as it updated its design tools and features to get more in line with the newer competitors coming out, but I think it's still one of the best options for nonprofits. It may not be the cheapest option anymore, but the price is still reasonable compared to some other competitors, and they seem to have added way more features at the basic subscription level, like social media management.The email templates aren't the *best* looking out there, but they have become more modern-looking over time and are mobile-responsive. Many people don't realize that many of those beautiful emails you receive from big companies are not accessible to people with low vision who use screen readers or who don't have images displaying for various reasons (older email providers, slow internet, strict work email accounts that don't allow images, people being too busy to click on the "display images" button, etc.). This is because the majority of those emails are basically just a bunch of images with text in them, not text within the actual body of the email (which is what screen readers can read, and what shows up when images are disabled). Nonprofits in particular must be very conscientious about accessibility - sometimes your grant funding even requires it - so keep that in mind!Deliverability, list/tag options, and customer service were all fine (see 1 exception below).

Cons

This was several years ago now, but at a previous organization (a very small nonprofit with a budget of less than $500k and only 1.5 staff working on communications & fundraising), our account was reported as spam, and I didn't appreciate the way we were treated by customer service after that happened. They were borderline rude and treated us like we were intentionally spamming people, when it was clearly the result of either our small, overworked staff not having the knowledge of best practices in list management (e.g., not removing bounces regularly enough) or the fact that we simply had a somewhat ornery, older donor base who tend to report emails as spam rather than just unsubscribing. (Ugh.) I felt it was clear what had happened given the kinds of emails we sent (monthly e-newsletters and occasional event invitations and donation campaigns, no more than 1x week) and there was no justification for treating us like we were the same as scammers sending spam about Viagra to unsolicited lists. They didn't offer us any flexibility or even sympathy, and temporarily shut down our CC account until we did an opt-in campaign to confirm we had permission to send emails (even though we did only send emails to folks who had opted in previously). It was about a month before our largest fundraising event of the year, so this was a huge issue. I understand they must follow anti-spam rules, but the experience really sucked. A little kindness would've gone a long way here!

Jaclyn
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Constant Contact- an excellent program for email marketing campaigns and general digital...

Overall, my experience with Constant Contact over the years has been great. I have used it with nonprofits/not-for-profits, small businesses, and larger companies, and it has been helpful for all three. Most of my experience with Constant Contact has been with email marketing rather than with social media marketing, but from what I have seen, it is a fantastic program to use to implement a digital marketing strategy and the campaigns that go with it. The interface is easy to use, and the program itself is easy to learn and understand. Being able to upload contact lists from Excel and Outlook and integrate Constant Contact with programs such as Zoho allows for seamless transitions. Monitoring the perfor viewed at all; if that percentage is rather low, that tells us that we need to make a change, such as altering our subject lines to make them more engaging and the contacts more likely to view the emailmance of each email and campaign is one of, if not the absolute best, way to observe how successful our email marketing strategies and campaigns are. Over time, continuously seeing that various metrics/KPIs are not performing as we would like is a clear indicator that our strategy needs to be altered in some way. As someone who has the unique experience of using Constant Contact with different company types, this program has taught me a lot about how to implement and observe the performance of an email marketing strategy.

Pros

As a digital marketer, I have used Constant Contact with multiple clients and companies over the past 2+ years, and have always found it to be extremely helpful. The majority of my program usage has been for email marketing, although I have heard from team members that it is excellent for social media marketing and other areas of digital marketing as well. For email marketing, I have done it all from creating a company's very first email blast to creating contact lists to monitoring the performance of email campaigns. I recall the first time I used Constant Contact to write an email newsletter for a small business, and was immediately impressed at how simple the interface was for a then-beginner like myself. I was able to change up the imagery (including font and color scheme) and add my photos and infographics. To this day, I love how Constant Contact allows users to create different contact lists for other purposes and campaigns, and the program makes it very clear when sending out emails who exactly that email will be going out to. Though I don't have as much experience with campaign analytics using Constant Contact as I do with some of the other features, I do know that it's reporting of metrics/KPIs is extremely helpful when observing the performance of a particular email and of a campaign as a whole. I look forward to using additional features offered by Constant Contact in the future, including its tools for social media marketing.

Cons

Thus far, the only issue I have with Constant Contact is related to the different features available with the three pricing plans. Although Constant Contact's pricing is good when compared to its competitors, the selection of features available with the cheapest pricing plan, Lite, is rather limited. With this plan, only one user is allowed, and not much storage is given. With email marketing, there is neither A/B testing nor segmentation, which I find to be quite frustrating. Features related to ads, SEO, and scheduling social media posts in advance are not available either. With the Standard pricing plan, there are some more ads, segmentation, and email marketing features available, but users cannot see the full scope of all that Constant Contact has to offer unless they pay for the most expensive plan. Free trials are available, which is helpful, but there is also no free plan. Some of your competitors offer free plans (albeit with limited features) in which at least the basics of the program can be used.

issam

Reviewed on 07/01/2024

Pros, Cons, and Ratings for Constant Contact

We discovered that it has an easy-to-use interface that is simple to grasp. You'll feel at ease exploring the different features, such as automations, social media postings, and adverts, even if you're a total novice.
continual contact user interface
Because everything is clear and uncomplicated, consumers can easily traverse the platform. Additionally, the UI provides you with some really useful hints that assist you navigate Constant Contact's platform with ease.

Pros

Simpleness of Use
We began our analysis of Constant Contact by examining its usability. We discovered that the service has an intuitive design that is simple to learn and utilize. You'll feel at ease exploring the different features, such as automations, social media postings, and adverts, even if you're a total novice.
continual contact user interface

Cons

We feel that Constant Contact "fails" to satisfy the affordability test, despite being a tool designed to support the expansion of small enterprises. The tool ($12/month for the lowest tier subscription) can be perfect for your business if you simply have a few hundred members. If simple functioning is all you seek, then this is also true.
You will have to pay a high amount, though, if you want Constant Contact to have all the capabilities you need to actually execute successful email marketing.
Furthermore, extra fees apply for supplementary capabilities like SMS and Litmus' "Inbox previews." This implies that your overall cost will be significantly higher than what you may have anticipated.
Therefore, in our opinion, you ought to definitely utilize the 60-day free trial prior to

Maryam
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 08/04/2023

A dependable platform for seamlessly managing email campaigns.

Constant Contact provides us with a centralized platform for managing and tracking marketing campaigns. Creating contact lists has become a simple process, and scheduling campaign dispatch dates has led to successful results.

Pros

Constant Contact is an excellent tool for creating and sending email campaigns and surveys to specific groups of contacts. Their capabilities are impressive, and Constant Contact offers many new features waiting to be discovered. It is great that Constant Contact provides a powerful scheduling tool to organize the dispatch times according to our choice, and it also offers a scheduling feature for resending with high efficiency. I love the fact that Constant Contact provides templates and design features to help integrate branding and links within different campaigns, and the drag-and-drop campaign block builder helps us insert images, videos, and PDFs with ease. Moreover, Constant Contact also offers SMS campaign features, as well as analytics that displays simple charts and graphs to efficiently track campaign progress.

Cons

The difficulty in extracting data is a concern for me, and at times, the collected data may be incomprehensible due to the impractical data extraction method. Instead of downloading the information all at once, one needs to export each data set separately.

Liam

Reviewed on 18/07/2023

A complete marketing system, fit for every company!

Constant Contact's many valuable features and tools help us maximize the effectiveness of our email marketing initiatives. One of my favorite features is the ability to set up triggers for action-based emails. For instance, they can click on a button to have a beneficial email sent to them. Because of its widespread adoption, Constant Contact's open API makes it simple to connect to other platforms.

Pros

We have selected and will continue to use Constant Contact because of its exceptional usability. It's a robust system that works wonderfully for our company and meets all of our requirements for email marketing. Constant Contact's ability to let me make my own templates, run tests on campaigns, and see results in real time is its best feature. It's fantastic that I can design my emails to look unique and send them at times that are most convenient for my readers. And with Constant Contact's automation features, I can create elaborate, customized workflows that meet the specific requirements of my intended customers.

Cons

When compared to competing email marketing solutions, I find that Constant Contact's setup is a little trickier. There are alternative systems out there that are considerably less complicated and more user-friendly.

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

It's easy to use

Constant Contact is good when it comes to handling small amounts of data. It's a great tool for designing landing pages and lead collection forms.

Pros

In my online venture, I've been doing a lot of testing & trying. I tested out several email marketing tools including Constant Contact and even though it's not excellent I found a few amazing features in this tool.It has the most user-friendly interface ever. It all starts with - Constant Contact having every single feature within the user interface organized properly. It's great as I don't have to stress a lot to get familiar with it.Secondly, It offers a wide range of pre-designed email templates to start a project off the ground with. I mean, this sharpens my creativity and makes me more productive.Thirdly, List management is extremely easy and fascinating since it segments them properly based on the various criteria provided.I also love its reporting & analytical capabilities as it provides detailed metrics per our campaign performances which are vital adjustments.

Cons

We switch from using Constant Contact to a better alternative because of :- Limited automation and autoresponders. We have experienced failures with email autoresponders several times. We tried setting up several automation but didn't get results as expected. This is quite frustrating as sometimes we work under pressure from customers. Almost 55 -60% of businesses in Cameroon today depend on online ads for traffic and sales and the majority of these clients work directly with us.- Despite the lack of advanced automaton features, Constant Contact charges high service fees which can sometimes be overwhelming. Well, I'm not saying that its tool is not worth the actual price, however, It's more flexible to pay for something that brings another return- Additionally, I find Constant Contact to be limited in integration. There aren't more options available like with MailChimp. This is challenging as our business relies on several tools for proper functioning.

Sonia Del Valle
Sonia Del Valle

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Pros

Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company.

It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment.

You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from.

Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need

We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns

Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

Cons

I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

Chase
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 06/02/2023

One stop shop EMAIL marketing platform

It was good and I recommend it for anyone starting off and needing email marketing.

Pros

Easy, user friendly and sooo many customizations! Mail chimp was cheaper but CC was way more automated and had many more options.

Cons

Cost started raising a bit in the last couple years. There’s so much more you can do with CC but it takes a bit of a learning curve to utilize its full potential- if you stick to basic email you’re fine but if you want to do much more which is ideal for marketing like landing pages you’ll be scratching your head for a while. Customer service is, “meh.”

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact

Better presentation and organization.

Microsoft Outlook