Microsoft 365 Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365, formerly Office 365, is a suite of office collaboration and productivity applications. The software encompasses modules that enables the use of Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based solutions such as Skype,...

Browse Microsoft 365 Reviews

13,557 of 13,557 reviews
Blair
Blair
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

A must have for any office

Overall, this is excellent software that's well worth the annual fee that Microsoft charges. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an Office suite of software, whether a small office or larger organization.

Pros

Office 365 is packed with great software at a great annual price. It's simple to use, but also very powerful. I primarily use Word and PowerPoint for my job and I find it quick, easy and effective. The new feature where PowerPoint makes suggestions to improve your slide is really nice and often spurs ideas in me.

Outlook is a powerful email, contact and calendar that you can use across multiple platforms and share with co-workers and family. One more than one occasion it has helped me remember important dates and appointments as well as keeping on track regarding my work responsibilities.

I don't use excel, but people I know who do speak highly of it and how flexible and powerful it is.

Cons

There is very little about Office 365 I don't like. Outlook could use an aesthetic overhaul in my opinion, but that's a pretty minor gripe for software as powerful as this.

WordPerfect Office

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Office 365 is superior in every way and well worth the money.
Tucker

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Suite of full service solutions

Good experience, ability to use multiple products to service many needs

Pros

Vast suite of products that can be used to supplement my business

Cons

Inbox management can be better, search can be much more efficient and easier to navigate

Jeanne
  • Industry: Law Enforcement

Reviewed on 19/01/2019

50/50

I'm on the fence about Office 365. Some of the features work really well like the applications. Other features like OneDrive aren't as trustworthy as I had hoped. Our company has had issues with accessing files on OneDrive and SharePoint. Microsoft tech support usually has the problem resolved within 24 hours. But for a 24 hours facility, sometimes that's not fast enough. Ultimately the decision was not mine to move to Office 365. Had I known it wasn't very reliable, I would have waited to transition to it.

Pros

SharePoint is a good function for a medium to large sized business. We use it to post documents that our staff use consistently so they can find everything in one place. The documents can get kind of buried in the file structure but it's ideally the same as Windows Explorer once you get used to it. It's nice that you can personalize the sites with background photos and text. Another great feature is the downloadable apps that you get with an E3 account. You can download the apps on a number of computers so you can use it anywhere. Additionally you can download the apps on your phone or tablet.

Cons

OneDrive has given me some trouble when I've got the folder linked with my computer. If you upload things to the OneDrive via internet browser, it's great. Once I added it to my desktop and opened the file window to be used in addition to the web browser, it got questionable. I would open files from the file explorer window and edit them and they wouldn't upload to OneDrive when saved. It's something you really have to keep an eye on. Maybe it was my network card or internet connection. But when you have more than one person editing the same files at different times, you never know if you're getting the most up to date version of that file. I've lost a lot of data because of this. Also when you create Groups and try to use that group for an email, you have to be sure to expand the group or it won't be sent as an email. It will send as a group message and most of the people I work with don't know how to view that.

Top Microsoft 365 Alternatives

Google Cloud Storage

SoftMaker Office

Google Calendar

Ireshyn
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Complete solution for seamless integration across Microsoft Apps

Easy, complete solution for all document and data management.

Pros

User friendly complete experience with full integration allows for streamlining most processes and increased performance.

Cons

Some apps are tailored to power users and may need specialized PCs.

Vigdalia
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

No competition for Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365 has all that I need to be productive and organized. I love that I can save whatever I do in the cloud and use it whenever I need it. I love that I get all that I want from it, such as creating documents, spreadsheets, presentations, you name it! And now I have Copilot, so my mind is blowing up.

Pros

Oh My Dog! I've been using Microsoft for a long time, and this is one of the best inventions ever. I changed to Microsoft 365 from the very beginning when it was launched, and I wouldn't change it at all.

Cons

Microsoft 365 is one of my favorite things to work with, and so far I have found no difficulties managing it.

Christopher

Reviewed on 16/03/2024

Great product for us and our clients

I’ve used it for several years for work and personal use and plan to continue using it.

Pros

There are so many features and services to use in Microsoft 365. It helps us and our clients communicate and work efficiently. It’s rare for Microsoft services and applications to be down.

Cons

It feels like admin centers change often. Sometimes the price is a little too high.

Emma
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Microsoft 365 Review

Overall very good experience with M365 and use it on a daily basis for work

Pros

- used by most organisations, as we work with lots of partners it helpful to have the option to collaborate externally
- Lots of really useful functions which can all be accessed from the main page
- easy to use Teams page with ability to collaborate with team internally and schedule meetings

Cons

There are lots of functions I do not utilise and sometimes dont understand how to use

KERI
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Most powerful office tool!

I have had a great experience with Microsoft 365, using it daily at work. It not only helps my work but also enhances team collaboration.

Pros

The integration of tools like Word, Excel, and Outlook in Microsoft 365 enhances my work efficiency.

Cons

Although file syncing can be slow at times, overall it's still satisfactory.

Elena

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

Good software

Excellent, great product and great tools.

Pros

Easy to organize, manage documents and emails.
Good for excel and word documents.
Power point is must for anyone who builds slide shows.
User friendly.

Cons

A little expensive, and sometimes outlook is difficult or crashes.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

A usefull productivity suite

Pros

The array of critical software works as you expect it to. Microsoft Teams can be quite useful and should not be ignored.

Cons

I prefer the functionality of Google Mail over Outlook.

• Industry: Music
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

The clear winner when it comes to office productivity

Organisation has now moved from a totally on-premise hosting infrastructure to a hybrid solution, with Exchange server no longer being used and mailboxes moved to cloud Exchange hosting. Office 2007 package has been replaced with Office 365 ProPlus licencing that can activate the newest version of the Office suite. Users can now access files via SharePoint and can work from home, meaning VPN and on-premises file storage can be deprecated if required.

Pros

Very user-friendly interfaces that are intuitive and take very little training to pick up. On a subscription model with continuous feature updates. Office 365 subscription means applications can be accessed via a web interface or can be used to activate an installation of the current Office productivity suite (depending on subscription level). Support is quick to respond and provide solutions. Easy for administrators in an enterprise setting to alter licencing levels for users.

Cons

Due to the nature of cloud subscriptions if there is a outage on Microsoft's side or network issues, this can affect accessibility to the Office 365 suite. Often if there are issues, the service health dashboard available to administrators is slow to be updated with outage information. Pricing can be excessive for higher-level subscription licencing.

Google Workspace and LibreOffice

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Office 365 seemed to be the leader and being sold by Microsoft, the popular market name, it seemed the obvious choice. For a non-profit organisation such as us, their non-profit pricing was appealing. Users already had experience with the Office suite and administrators already had experience with technologies such as Exchange and Active Directory so didn't need retraining.
Benjamin E
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 11/06/2019

Industry-Standard for a Reason

Pros

It just works. Documents go through without odd formatting issues or incompatibility problems. Everything works and the documentation and community are top-notch.

Cons

Basically, I had to pay for it, but that's the cost of doing business well.

WordPerfect Office

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Previous software packages were sometimes hard to use to get the results I was looking for. Missing documentation or poor community support didn't make it any easier. Finally, I decided I was done being an amateur, upgrading to an office suite that wouldn't cause problems with my clients.

Apache OpenOffice

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

I used WP for years when I was in high school and college, but when it comes to cross-platform sharing, as I do as a writer dealing with multiple clients, compatibility issues are a poor excuse.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

I preferred the old school version of Office (and by Office I mean Excel)

It would be easy to use in lots of places on different devices, but I only wish to use it on my desktop PC. As a result I feel that functionality has been sacrificed for networking features, which I broadly don't use or care for. If there were a downloadable hard drive resident version I would jump at it. So as a power user of Excel I'm disappointed.

Pros

I don't know that there is anything I like about this version compared to the previously installed version on my hard drive. I suppose sharing and being up to date with the latest version but that was never something I had a problem with before.

Cons

It (Excel) struggles to handle complicated formatting, for example, and I had to ditch some files with complex visual presentation, and in my view their are now over-simplified, and that's so they don't hang or crash. This is the sort of thing the hard drive resident application never struggled with. Conditional formatting layered up is the sort of thing that causes problems. So I'd say I'm not using all the features because it's not possible if you want a stable file. (I have a high spec set up and high speed ISP so I don't expect performance problems)

Brent

Reviewed on 14/05/2022

Incredible productivity tool for a distributed team

Pros

Office document @mentions allows for very efficient asynchronous collaboration, combined with OneDrive central store, we have "one source of truth".

Ability to use web app as well as well synchronized local OneDrive store for full-featured desktop apps is a game changer. Local store saves time & keeps the central filestore integrity by avoiding "create local & upload..."

Cons

OneDrive for Mac is lacking & has produced a lot of frustration among the team - they end up not using. NEEDS to be as robust as Windows.

Microsoft Bookings needs to evolve to be a proper personal & team calendar management tool (like calend.ly) - right now it is very narrowly focused on providing bookings for places like hair salons (weird given Office 365 prime clientele!) - huge missed opportunity.

Teams could use some simpler navigation ala Slack. Ctrl-keys to cycle through unread messages. Sort teams alphabetically. Also, default teams to internal and have permissions to external to be specific channels (all specific team members have access to "general")

Sandra

Reviewed on 28/09/2022

Performed well consistently -- with a high price.

I would describe my overall expierence as a win.
Microsoft 365 has been implemented and performed well consistently over an extended period of time. Everyone with Microsoft 365 can work collectively and more productively. The mobile apps benefit our caregivers in the field so long as they're able to be online.
I do have complaints. The high priced subscription is a con and I don't believe it's necessary.
Microsoft does offer discounts for military and students to apply to a personal or family subscription.
The online video chat within teams was a poor experience, as were the email and calendar.
I should mention that I am currently testing a new solution and I may implement it permanently if it continues to go well.
Problems solved using Microsoft 365: The need to manage multiple components within one solution. The need to have security and trustworthy company.

Pros

- Trustworthy company.
- Freedom to use and sync multiple devices. Freedom to use worldwide.
- Manage multiple components.
- Outlook, Word, OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams.
- Create some content offline. View some content offline.
- High security level.
- Freedom to use within Windows, Mac, and Android devices or use web-based.

Cons

- High priced subscription needed.
- Poor email experience from Outlook.
- Poor offline access.
- Formatting and integration troubles.
- Not practical -- learning to use takes an extended period of time.
- Poor online chat and video chat.

Google Workspace and SoftMaker Office

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Because of missing features.

SoftMaker Office

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Because Microsoft 365 is the top performing office suite.
Davide
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

The king of the hill for decades - for good reason

It’s the most famous and used suite in the world, so we need to say more? It has its shortcomings, sure, but all in all it’s not much and practice makes perfect. Moreover, be it at individual level or at large corporate level, the suite is familiar and has your back covered.

Pros

Microsoft 365 is as popular as personal computers go, and for good reason. After decades of development, you couldn’t really ask for much more. The suite is rich, clean, and usable on-premise on Windows and Mac devices as well as online.

Cons

One of the biggest gripes I have is that sometimes the UI feels clunky, some basic features are buried in sub menus and other less used feature are more prominent. Other features are just plain clunky to use or to look at - sometimes you can see that its a suite that has been kept up to date through the years and not thought/rebuilt from the ground up, so to say. You can customise many aspects, but it’s a long process. I don’t think that this is a deal breaker at all, but some competitors do better and are less jarring especially when using a feature for the first time.

Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Microsoft suite is well established and its file formats are a world standard. I also find it easier to work with it since it’s so widely used and online you can find tutorial, help, third party integrations and all kind of tools
Maryorie
Maryorie

Reviewed on 15/09/2018

Office 365 toolkit for everyday work management.

Office 365, brings programs such as Word that allows me to transcribe work of promotion, research, among others, like receiving files from my students mounted on this tool. Another program that used a lot is PowerPoint, which helps me to make presentations of my classes, in a practical, interactive, with as many tools to make knowledge more effective, also for the presentation of research at events academics; Another program is the Excell that I use to design budget calculations, note control, tables and graphs with results data, among many other things. In addition to these, which are the most used, I also use the OneDrive that allows me to store information from different management sources in the cloud. The other tools I have also used, not so frequently but it has also allowed me to achieve what I need at certain times. Actually the Office 365 is a necessary tool, and important in the daily life of my work as a teacher and researcher.

Pros

Office 365 is a very complete software package to be installed on computer equipment. These programs are well known, and daily use of the PC such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Skype, among others. And to install it is only necessary to have a subscription, in most cases when you buy a computer you install Windows and automatically the Office, so it is the most widely used package, and allows you to share information handled through the different tools that it brings with other people, although they have different versions. Effectively the applications that this service brings are the best ones to create, save, and share with other users through the network different types of files, with different applications. And it even allows applications to be combined

Cons

Since I use a PC, they have had Office installed in their versions for the particular time, and used all the programs it brings and so far I have not had problems of the program that caused me any particular circumstance that reflects some flaw of the applications. Sometimes I have strained viruses that are causing the failures, and I have even deleted files from Office programs, but these are not problems of the package, comes from using the Internet, or placing on PC artifacts such as PENDRIVES and others, infected.

Milos
Milos
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

Office 365 Pros and Cons

Biggest advantage is when you are using it in a large business corporation, easy to access and share files for employees.
Easy to communicate and share data within company via One drive and share point and Microsoft Teams.

Pros

It is useful for small and big companies. There are three different packages that you can use, depending on your type of business - small or professional use.
Thing that I like most in office 365 is that there is big storage - 50 GB for emails, which is very convenient if you are working with a large customer range and you receive 1000 to 2000 email per day.
Second thing is share point online where you can upload and share your documentation with people from work, it is very easy to access and update it.
You can use it on five different devices – Mac, PC or mobile, which is an advantage if you need quick to send, adjust or upload needed information or any data.
One Note is a good option where you can create guides, make notes and it is very handy and easy to use.
Also, one drive – cloud storage is 1 TB which is very useful.

Cons

It is not fully accessible when you are working online from web browser, sometimes it can lag or slowly work when is booting with Skype in background.
Can’t fully use Excel in browser, also there is a difference when you are using document online and in word.There is a big difference in outlook online and in application, you are limited for some options, for example conversation is going into the one email, like in a text message conversation and formatting options are limited, also it will not add auto signature when you are replying or sending emails.

Reviewed on 02/06/2019

Microsoft Office 365 Review

The ulitmate best experience possible out of all software suite packages that I use!

Pros

The software suite of apps are so Robust and you have them both on the cloud and on the desktop to use whatever way you desire. The MS software apps are the best money "can't buy" - meaning you can't buy any better apps than MS provides for each category you are dealing with. Their phone and/or remote session tech support is beyond the word "fantastic", and they immediately answer the phone when you call and get righton having remote sessions and finding and fixing the issues that need to be troubleshooted and rectified. All of this support is 100% free and for every application in the suite of apps provided...from Onedrive to OneNote to MS Word...and on and on!!!

Cons

Each app is so ROBUSt that it truly takes a gargantuan amount of time to really learn how to work with them if you really want to use them to their fullest potential. There is no "easy fx for this" and you have to expend the time and energy to learn the "ins and outs" of each app to know "how to work it". Consequently, the ONLY big issue I have is with OneDrive and OneNote...as they are 2 separate apps but the reality is that they are really ONE...meaning unless OneDrive is configured properly...OneNote will NOT work...and vice-versa. Therefore, it does take time to figure this all out as a new user...but now that I'm an experienced one, with many dozens of hours of tech support history "under my belt" - I now know what to do when I have to do a "clean install" of Windows 10 and reinstall the desktop apps again....as I learned the "hard knox way" what must be done from the "get go" to get BOTH theses apps going in the right flow! I recently purchased a brand new computer and i did NOt need tech support to assist me in installing Office 365 because I had learned all the "tricks of the trade" from past experience already, and I was able to do just fine installing the entire app suite alone without getting tech support on the phone!

April
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 17/11/2019

Office 365 for Business

Seldomly, files that are shared have become locked to the original author, without showing its locked to the authors account. The more you use this software, the more comfortable and familiar it will come. It is the most user friendly Microsoft product I have used and trial and error works to discover some functions. Microsoft is also working towards the functionality of its products with Android phones which I do use to access my office 365 account in different todo list widgets, my boomerang email app, my calenders, or organizations and personal cloud, Word & Excel etc, and your phone companion app which allows you to get texts and notifications on your windows computer, move photos from device to device, and share your phone screen.

Pros

Microsoft offers a Web Portal, or integration into your Outlook app, as well as the ability to sync your Onedrive with Windows File Explorer.

There are many useful tools that you can add-on such as To-Do, a note taking app that can sync with android phones and where you can flag emails to show up in a to do list; Boomerang, which can resend emails to the top of your inbox when you want it or you can schedule emails to send to your contacts at a later time; Skype for Business, and many more. With all of the functionality these add-ons bring, all of the basics are covered in the apps that are already included such as Outlook, Word & Excel & the other apps (online apps), Calendar, Onedrive, SharePoint (or Sites), Teams. The online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Publisher do have limited functionality, but most business level subscriptions also provides access to the desktop apps where your files will sync real time. There is no longer a reason to download documents, edit, and resend to everyone else who needs to edit info. If you're accounts are all synced, those files will remain intact. Multiple people can work on them at the same time and changes with be automatically synced and saved.

Cons

There have been many updates to the look, feel, and general usability of OneDrive and SharePoint. SharePoint lacks some organization and doesn't always accurately show who uploaded, or edited documents. OneDrive is a great tool for saving all your files to the cloud, however, when others share files with just you, you are not given the function to sort, or organize this section, making it hard to find live files.

Carissa
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Easy to use and good options for students, staff, faculty

I would recommend Office 365 to all companies, regardless of the cost. The functionality of all of the different apps and the ability to switch from mobile to desktop without any hiccups is what makes this software special and a winner! Microsoft Word is the benchmark software for all industries, and is an imperative necessity for anyone in higher education (students/faculty/staff). OneNote is another amazing tool that enhances collaboration and increases learning curves through training because you are able to keep very updated documentation and send out to a group in a super efficient and simple way.

Pros

Very easy to use and offers great tools for students, faculty, and staff to collaborate. Features like OneNote and your basic office software (word/powerpoint/excel) are great to have in a web version for easy and quick access without worrying about accessibility and compatibility issues. My office utilizes OneNote to collaborate and train our employees on our team daily, while also utilizing it for note taking and other options with outside vendors as well. OneNote is an amazing tool that is incorporated with Office 365 and it has helped our students remain organized and work in groups/collaborate in courses in an efficient manner as well. Word/Powerpoint/Excel have been around for some time, but the functionality and ease of using them in a web version has allowed our students, faculty, and staff to be more mobile and not stuck to a desk all of the time. The Office 365 software is great in a web/mobile version!

Cons

Sometimes there are some issues with syncing web updates (like onenote updates) to a desktop, but they usually resolve themselves pretty quickly. Depending on what administrator settings your company has, you may have a little trouble getting the sync figured out, but once it is set up, the ability to work wherever, whenever, is amazing! I would recommend Office 365 to all companies, regardless of the cost.

Christopher
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

Microsoft 365 - Great Product on a Business Budget

Aside from the template issues my experience with Microsoft 365 has still been very good. Over the years they have moved a few things and added a few too many functions such that finding your exact function may be a challenge if you are looking for something a little more challenging, but it's nothing that can't be addressed with a little hands-on experience.

Pros

I like the affordability of this product. Microsoft's products are mainstream for most businesses and it is good to be able to get them at a price people can afford and still be able to remain up to date. I use Word and Excel the most and these have maintained substantially similar standard functions over the years without drastic change so users can transition. Expansion of integration between products allowing you to create tables and spreadsheets within Word without going into Excel is benefit, as is the ability to pull in a spreadsheet into Word. It's fundamental functions have remained consistent and this is what I find to be teh greatest positive of this software.

Cons

This software has an issue with templates. What I liked least was the inability to open and revise a template and then save it with the same name to overwrite the old template. The software required me to select a new name, go into the templates folder and then delete the old template. This should be unnecessary. Also, though you may put your templates in specific folders within your templates folder the templates all come up as if they are in the same folder. There is no real way of organizing templates other than chronologically/alphabetically. This is inefficient and annoying to users who want to organize to save time. The standalone Word product or Microsoft Office Product that you could buy, install and own outright on your computer rather than a yearly subscription had the capability of organizing templates into folders. One would think the downloadable version to be no less functional.

Vikas

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Great colloboration & Productivity tool which can do almost anything one can think of.

My overall experience with Microsoft 365 has been phenomenal. Half of them time I am away from my desk and I needed a software which allows me to keep working on my files/presentations even when I am not near a computer. And with a single license I can use MS 365 on my office smartphone, my personal Iphone and as well as on my son iPad.
And the integration with OneDrive has made it so much easier to share the documents with my teams immediately after I am finished with it.

Pros

Microsoft 365 contains all the common products everyone is using for more than 2 decades.
Word, Excel, power Point , outlook are the products which are known to everyone and then the new products like One Note and OneDrive has greatly extended the features and capabilities of Office/Excel and Power Point. While using PowerPoint we can make beautiful presentations or using Word we can document any thought or processes, and using excel we can do any numbered/mathematical tasks one can think of, by combining them with OneNote and OneDrive we can collaborate and share all out documents/presentations/sheets with other team members and even with people who don't have 365.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Microsoft 365 is that we needs internet access to access the documents/sheets/powerpoints and other files. There has been instances when team members are in a remote location/underground subway and they don't have stable internet connectivity , it makes really hard for them to work on it.
Another concern which has been raised by our security team is that all confidential files and data are not shared on cloud instead of being on premises which makes it vulnerable to be hacked.

Mohammed
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

The best tool for facilitating remote work in a manner similar to that of office work

During the Corona pandemic and during the closures, we had to follow our work from home, and since personal devices often do not contain work email or daily use applications, Microsoft 365 was the savior for everyone, as we were able to access the outlook for work emails, and we were able to Sharing files and documents and making modifications to them, it is really a wonderful program that gives value for remote work

Pros

It is the best office tool. It offers a variety of options, enables you to work online, and gives you access to all of Microsoft's premium applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
you won't need additional storage, as all your documents and data will be stored in the cloud, giving you the impression that your work computer is always with you, no matter where you are or when you need it. As soon as you enter your page on the Microsoft 365 application, you will feel like you are in your workplace, where you will find all the licensed applications that you use to complete your work in your hands.
Microsoft 365 is the best app for any company. The fact that all Microsoft Office tools are in one place allows us to use it as a platform for managing emails, creating and sharing documents. It is an easy-to-use system with a great interface.
Microsoft 365's comprehensive service is the best on the market, and I haven't come across anything close to it.
Microsoft 365 has proven its efficiency in helping to work remotely, as during the Corona pandemic, it enabled millions of employees around the world to follow their work remotely during the lockdowns as if they were in their offices.

Cons

There is nothing that is not my favorite, an application that facilitates you to work remotely, and Microsoft also provides monthly or annual distinct packages for companies and individuals at preferential prices, and the free version provides an acceptable limit of tools.

• Industry: Law Enforcement

Reviewed on 27/01/2023

Why I like Microsoft 365

Overall, my experience with Microsoft 365 has been positive. The platform offers a wide range of productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office apps, that are widely used and very powerful for creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Additionally, the platform's collaboration tools, such as OneDrive, OneNote, and SharePoint, allow me to easily share and work on files with others in real-time, which helps me to stay productive and efficient.Furthermore, Microsoft 365 offers advanced security features, such as multi-factor authentication, which improves the security of my business data. I also appreciate the platform's ability to integrate with other apps and services, making it easy for me to use it within my usual workflow.However, the cost of Microsoft 365 can be relatively expensive, depending on the plan and the number of users. Additionally, the platform can have some limitations when it comes to customization options, especially on the design aspect of the documents. Additionally, the platform can be complex to navigate, especially for new users or for those who are not familiar with the Microsoft suite of products, which can be frustrating and slow down my workflow.Despite these challenges, the overall experience with Microsoft 365 has been positive, as it provides a wide range of powerful productivity and collaboration tools that can help me increase my productivity and efficiency.

Pros

One of the things I like most about Microsoft 365 is the range of productivity tools it offers. The suite includes Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and others, which are widely used and very powerful tools for creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Additionally, Microsoft 365 provides a wide range of collaboration tools, such as OneDrive, OneNote, and SharePoint, that allow me to easily share and work on files with others in real-time. This helps me to stay productive and efficient. Furthermore, Microsoft 365 offers advanced security features, such as multi-factor authentication, which improves the security of my business data. Another thing I like about Microsoft 365 is its ability to integrate with other apps and services, making it easy for me to use it within my usual workflow.

Cons

One of the things I like least about Microsoft 365 is the cost. Depending on the plan and the number of users, the platform can be relatively expensive. Additionally, the platform can have some limitations when it comes to customization options, especially on the design aspect of the documents. Another thing I like least about Microsoft 365 is that it can be complex to navigate, especially for new users or for those who are not familiar with the Microsoft suite of products. Furthermore, Microsoft 365 may not have the same level of integration with other tools and software that I use, which can make it difficult to use the platform within my usual workflow. Additionally, some features of the platform can be a bit slow to load or take time to learn, which can be frustrating and slow down my workflow. Overall, while Microsoft 365 offers a wide range of powerful productivity and collaboration tools, it can be costly and have some limitations.