About TimeClock Plus

TimeClock Plus is a cloud-based workforce management solution designed to make the day-to-day of your organization more efficient. TimeClock Plus also offers dynamic scheduling and job costing features that can be configured to...

Browse TimeClock Plus Reviews

181 of 377,928 reviews
Marie R.

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

My Time Clock Plus Review

I use it everyday and it is quick and easy to keep track of my time at work.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I can clock in and out on a computer or phone. It is easy to log in and check my hours. It is easy for admin to go and edit my hours if I make a mistake, or am absent on a day.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. It would be nice if it integrated into payroll, so I could look up all payroll information, rather than just hours worked.

Barbara H.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great software

Have a great relationship. Customer service is always very helpful.

Pros

This software works very well with our rep.

Cons

That you cannot link holidays to pay out the regular schedule hours for each employee

Mike S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Improved communication for both employer and employee

Timeclock plus has helped to improve communication between management and employees. Multiple paper forms that had to go through the correct chain of command to get to the right person have been removed as a result. Employees can go to one place to enter a request or correction and we can determine everyone who should see it and that they are properly notified. Frustration is largely reduced and we have been able to pass out certain tasks to lower level personnel because access levels restrict who can or cannot see sensitive information. Overall we have been very please with TimeClock Plus and the service we receive.

Pros

Ability for employees to connect remotely to check hours or request time off. Export features that speed up the work of payroll. Audit capabilities that track who made changes and when. Automated reports that send information to the right people at the right time. Web-based platform that allows for multiple clock-in points to reduce congestion around timeclock at sign-in and lunch time. Responsive Tech support reps that are well versed in the product and able to answer questions or explain features clearly. Ability to send a message from one place to every active employee for emergency notifications or updates.

Cons

Extensive features that, while great, can be a bit confusing to navigate or find depending on how they are labeled.

Top TimeClock Plus Alternatives

Greg B.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

TimeClock Plus - A Mature Option

I found the system one of the most difficult of the 68 Software Systems our IT Department supports. The granularity of the Application is extremely complex. The Context Help is well intentioned, but almost impossible to follow, as the multi-instruction Help Bubbles disappear based on Cursor Context. I have had to hover over the Help content I am seeking, use Greenshot to capture a screen grab, then Paste the content into a Word document, repeating the process until I have what I need. Terminology is also confusing.

Pros

As an Administrator of the User side of the TC Plus application, I find that the "Copy" function of User Assignments is EXTREMELY helpful.
There are perhaps Hundreds of Property Settings that may be attributed to a User, particularly Supervisors & Managers.
When I add a Supervisor to an OU (Organizational Unit), I find the "Copy " Profile Assignments from a like Supervisor to be a valuable time-saving function.

Cons

The nesting of various functions is non-intuitive. I recall the first time I attempted to change a Users Password, the difficulty in locating the Form Controls which managed this method were extremely confusion. Also, the "Search" method is a bit confusion, and is not Inherited by all forms as one would expect. Once on an Employee, clicking "Roles", for example, does not display the Roles the Employee has, but defaults to the Role settings within the Organization.

Sarah C.

Time Clock Plus is Wonderful

Overall, the company really enjoys this software and even with the slight issues, everything worked out in the end. In addition, every time I have an issue I call and Time Clock takes care of my issue right away.

Pros

The most thing I like about this software is how much it offers. We use to use paper time sheets, therefore , being about to track real time is an update. In addition, I really like how we can set schedule to make sure employees aren't coming in early just to gain overtime.

Cons

Depending on how much your company does, it can be a pain to set up. For example, I realized after I already started you needed to do certain things first to make it easier on setting it up. Once I discovered this, I deleted everything I did to start over. It would have been nice to know where to start when setting everything up.

Randy L.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Long time customer trying new things.

It’s been very positive. We have been customers for approximately 8 years and have come to rely on its ease of use and always available use.

Pros

We like the easy of use in TimeClock. The HR department can find the information they need easily and our teachers are able to navigate around the parts they need without instructions or assistance. We recently moved to the cloud based option to ensure better protection from web threats. The process was easy and quick.

Cons

The only complaint I’ve heard is that the cursor doesn’t return to the is area when someone clicks in. This makes the next user have to place the cursor in the correct place. A simple tab will place it correctly and most users now automatically do that for the next user.

Debi M.

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

TimeClock Plus

TimeClock Plus saves a tremendous amount of time processing payroll monthly. I love and recommend TCP to everyone that I can. My husband's employer used it for their payroll based on my recommendation and it was a construction company.

Pros

The ease of use for our employees, the integration into our financial software, the integration of our substitute system into TimeClock Plus and the setup of any employee and their job codes.

Cons

We do not track our absences in TimeClock Plus but we move them into TCP to be able to pay overtime, etc. correctly and I would like to be able to look at the errors without having to dig through all the absences that are showing up as errors.

Lisa R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Time Clock Plus

Time clock plus is easy to use for the hourly employees and keeps great records. It has many good reports and links well with the Shelby software we use.

Pros

The software is easy to use and links well to our church software. It has everything we need and more for keeping track of employees work hours. It has many reports that are accurate and useful. It is easy to navigate through and the performance and speed is quick. The tech support is fast and they are able to easily direct you to a solution.

Cons

There are way too many features that we don't need to use but that are available for those who do.

Patti M.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Excellent Software

An amazing software with extensive knowledge, and a caring real time staff that is always ready to help.

Thank you.

Pros

I like this software because it is user friendly, the Time Clock Plus staff is amazing and very helpful. I get updates all the time and am offered help at every turn. This company goes above and beyond to ensure their product is offering you what you need it to, and that you know how to use it to its fullest extent.

Cons

Sorry I can't think of one thing. I appreciate you all.

Jennifer H.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Excellent software and even better customer support

TimeClock Plus customer support reps have been absolutely amazing! I get through to someone promptly, get any issue I need resolved within a few minutes. On top of that, the rep is always very friendly and extremely personable. Overall stellar service! Can not praise enough

Pros

It is easy to navigate even if you don't know much about the software.

Cons

Sometimes the reporting aspect can be a bit confusing, but in defense I don't use it often so my unfamiliarity is really the main cause of that.

Anna M.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

TCP

TCP has been a great way for us to track the location of our roving employees and make sure all of our sites are fully staffed.

Pros

I like it's ease of use to our everyday employees that may not be as tech-savvy. It's pretty user friendly on the day to day level.

Cons

You need a tutorial in pulling employee reports and getting the correct information you are looking for.

Gary N.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Excellent Time Manager

lVery Good. Options for both management and employees east to use.

Pros

Easy to use for employees, numerous options for time management and time clock management for both the Supervisors and Employees.

Cons

Sometimes slow to use. On a few occasions software was slow to load or did not load at all. May have been a problem locally.

Kayla L.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Product review

Great, friendly customer/product support group.

Pros

Ease of use for myself as the admin and the employees.

Cons

Explanation when customizing a user role. Wish there was a question mark where it would explain what action does.

Wish could have more functionality without needing to pay upgrade fees.

Michael C.

Reviewed on 22/03/2019

Simple but gets the job done efficiently

This is the easiest, most user friendly timeclock system I have ever used. I am IT, and Administrators tell me the management interface is minimalistic, and therefore easier to use.

Pros

I like the vew hours section. I need to keep up with my exact work time.

Cons

I have not found a negative yet. I love the interface.

Aaron G.

Time Clock Plus Rocks

Time clock Plus integrates with our Sage accounting software for east of export/import and ease of payroll processing. A real "plus".

Pros

Easy to implement and easy to use for Team Members

Cons

The software cannot control the misuse or non-use by Team Members.

Daniel C.

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Everyday use is easy and reliable for our needs!

Pros

Easy to use, reliable when it comes to hour tracking for users, easy to edit punches when a mistake is made.

Cons

The software has a bit of a learning curve but once you know how to do something it is easy to go back and understand the process.

Stephanie M.

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

TimeClock Plus Review

TimeClock Plus easily solves the complexity of keeping track of employee's hours, time off requests.

Pros

TimeClock Plus is an easy to use tool to keep track of staff hours, their time off requests. It has a Teleclock feature, so if staff are not at a physical location, they can clock in and keep track of their hours.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about TimeClock Plus.

Lesa B.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time Clock Plus

A great time saver & decrease in errors as opposed to keying manually.

Pros

Being able to interface with our state software.

Cons

The time it takes to get set up to interface with desired payroll software.

Terry-ann T.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Time Clock Plus

Pros

I have the option to track the time for each person on the team.
I can see all my stored logged time.

Cons

If I forget to log out an several hours pass, I am not allowed to log.

Deanna A.

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Time keeping.

Pros

Fairly user friendly and capable of handling most normal requirements.

Cons

Hard to customize and doesn't work well with overtime calculations with multiple jobs.

Sarah C.

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

Makes life easier

Pros

Easy to clock in and out for all users.

Cons

The time conversion from the clock in and out history is confusing from the printed time sheet.

Claire W.

TimeClock Plus review

TimeClock has been very beneficial for our school.

Pros

Easy for staff and administrators to use

Cons

Occasional glitch - clock in/out problem

Lisa B.

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

TimeClock Review

Pros

Easy and dependable software that we have been using several years

Cons

Nothing, it works great for our school district

Rebecca N.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Easy to use!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. The features within the software is amazing. It has all the information you need all in one site.

Cons

There is nothing that is a con about this software. I haven't really found anything that I have had a problem with or don't understand.

Jen M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 03/08/2017

Very easy to use!

It's easy to use and track user hours throughout the day, week, and pay period.

Pros

It's easy to use--I love that I can easily check to see when I clocked in or out, and that I can see how many hours I've worked over the course of the week.

Cons

The design is a little outdated, and could be updated, but that's really my only criticism about this software.