Zoho CRM Reviews

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is a cloud-based business management platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. It offers sales and marketing automation tools with helpdesk, analytics and customer support functions. Zoho CRM helps users respond...

4.1
4.1

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

6,658 of 6,658 reviews
Mehandi
Mehandi

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Zoho CRM Review

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team.

2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level.

3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Pros

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :-
1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer.

2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately.

3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc

Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it.

One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Cons

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money.

Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.
MD Masoom
MD Masoom
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.
Armando
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Zoho CRM for Marketing Purposes

Pros

Having worked with different CRMs across the board, Zoho CRM is by far one of the best options out there, not only it is very user-friendly, but it also has an endless list of features and integrations to make marketing and sales tracking an easier and better job.

Cons

Bulk updates are very limited, being able to only do 100 records at a time for most operations is a bit frustrating and time-consuming. Also, not being able to use certain fields during the creation of workflow rules without having to code a function through Deluge usually delay implementing things that should be more user-friendly.

Top Zoho CRM Alternatives

Christian

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Not a recommendation - poor functionality in Books and poor support

We can not recommend to use this product

Pros

It has an intuitive look and feel and there are multiple modules.

Cons

- Zoho Books not working and poor support. Unable to fix integrations with bank accounts for more than a month.
- You can see clearly that the different modules have been developed by different teams. there is not integration testing between the different modules.
- Each user must be configured in each module and changes are not populated to other modules.
- Partner is unable to help with open tickets.

Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Zoho CRM helped us greatly expand our sales capabilities

Zoho CRM has had a major positive effect on expanding our sales operations. With it, we've saved a ton of working hours by automating our repetitive and time consuming tasks. It's also helped us provide a better service by setting up emails to be sent at certain times, or to send emails when our sales people couldn't get to it by a certain time. All in all, it's been an absolute treat for our operations

Pros

I love the automation aspect of it. We've probably saved two or three people's worth of working hours by automating a lot of our sales processes. We have workflows to send sales emails, run campaigns, set reminders, you name it. It's made everything much more systemitized.

Cons

The set up process is far from easy. It took us around a couple months to integrate it with everything else, set up custom properties, and educate everyone on using it confidently.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We didn't need a huge enterprise-level for the scale of our current operations and Zoho looked more than capable for a much more reasonable price.
Emmanuel

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Zoho review

Pros

We were first drawn to zoho when we used their email service. And when the time came to setup a CRM tool, we decide to go with Zoho CRM because of the experience we had the email service and i can gladly say the Pros of using Zoho CRM include its user-friendly interface, customization options, extensive feature set and I cant stress enough on affordable pricing.

Cons

With the cons i can just say we have had to halt some projects due to third party inegrations

Vikas
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 09/02/2024

Review about Zoho CRM

Working on Zoho CRM is best experience I have ever had on CRM tool. I will refer it to my friends also.

Pros

I like the best about Zoho CRM is that its a SAAS based product. It can be used in any device with a browser efficiently. Its very easy to integrate it with other tools which helps in better customer relationship management.

Cons

I only like the least is its customer support it takes little bit of time to response. Ans as a SAAS based product it can be made much better.

Rahula

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Great CRM solution.

Pros

Great CRM solution once you get a good hang of it. There're some quirks like others but for the value, it is worth it.

Cons

Support team need big improvement. They are trying but not very good.

Karthik

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Recommended for small scale business

Pros

Low cost CRM for small businesses with followup reminders, fields and modules also easily customizable.

Cons

Need to expert in or need to learn lot for proper usage.

Nicole
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

Great alternative

Overall, I liked Zoho CRM but think it needs to be a bit more popularized so that it can be more easily known and used.

Pros

I appreciate the price point and the flexibility of the plans that are available. I also appreciate that Zoho has a whole group of resources (such as Zoho Meeting) that can integrate reliably with one another.

Cons

I do find that it took me quite a while to learn how to integrate the other platforms and it's not as well known so it doesn't integrate well with my website platform.

Douglas

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

Great product for a small start up

I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo.

I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise.

Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Pipedrive

Functionality and cost

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams
- Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address.
- Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking.
- Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself
- Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.)
- Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets).
- Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful.
- Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual).
- Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

ConnectWise PSA

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.
Guillaume

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email.
Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup.
We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Nutshell and Drip

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The total value of Zoho One offers way more than the basic Hubspot system.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Simply put. Zoho CRM as part of Zoho One is a very strong contender. It was fairly easy to just look away at the few warts since Zoho provides so much value!
Gwen

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

Great product for small business scaling up

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.
Damian
Damian
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

PAUL
PAUL

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.
Puvinthan

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

A good Product Where Everything is Limited for You to Upgrade

It was a very neutral experience. Be sure to have big bucks to spend when migrating to this software because everything they own are bespoke; you want something you have to buy it. And its neverending for them to keep pushing you to the highest plan.

Pros

It is similar to SalesForce. Easier to use when you can just plug and play certain things and features. Their customer service is good though. Helped me a lot when i go through certain blocks of work that needs to be done.

Cons

You got to keep spending a lot of money for every features that you wanted to customize. The sales will keep ask you to buy the higher package for you to fulfill basic requirements.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

To explore a product that has similar features and functions like Salesforce and cost effective. Plus we were looking for all in one package for Marketing and Sales including Customer Service.

LeadSquared

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were promised that Zoho CRM can do the stuffs that lacks in our previous product used (Leadsquared). Apparently for us to use the said features we never knew that we had to subscribe for a higher subscription to get what we really wanted. Its too late as we have migrated to Zoho CRM
Royce
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

Highly recommend Zoho CRM / Zoho one

Its great. Getting the Zoho One pakage is the way to go which is only $40 per month and gives you over 40 Apps to run your business. and because they all talk to each other, it makes things a bit easier to manage. For example. I was using an Excel spreadsheet for contacts, accounting software for invoices, Excel for expenses, google forms for my forms, zapier for anything that didn't connect to each other, and a couple of other apps to make my business run. The accounting software I was using was $30 a month on its own. so it was worth the change for me.

Pros

How i was able to capture leads from multiple sources and have them come to the one place. Having the mobile app really helps keeping track of your contacts on the go. Workflow automation saves me a tonne of time every week.

Cons

The learning curve can be initially overwhelming.

Expensify, FreshBooks and AI Field Management

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Cheaper, saved me a lot more time, Mobile apps, AI insights, Automations, Quicker invoicing and expenses

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

All my business apps were housed in one place. It was an easy decision.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Effective CRM System

Very positive! It is much more simple and better designed than some CRMs I have used varying from cheap ones up to higher end custom ones. It offers all the usual functionality and the navigation is simple.

Pros

Very easy to use compared to other systems I have tried! Easy to integrate, mass update records, export information and access via app.

Cons

Would prefer stronger integration with Zoho Sites and Bookings to add more functionality in automation but this likely could have been achieved with more technical knowledge.

Sage CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Have used Hubspot, Sage and Salesforce among others historically and Zoho provides a more mid market option between these three. It is simple, reliable and has good features for its price range.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM was part of Zoho One package so offered good value for money with features that integrated with other Zoho software that we use. The support is also great with Zoho, I can message and receive a response back fairly quickly.
Juliette
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event.

The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out.

Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

Alex
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Best-in-class for most users

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and simplicity

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and simplicity.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 09/02/2022

Zoho review

Pros

The best CRM for customization.
Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association.
Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on
Track connection from online courses.
Different modules to address organization needs.
Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields.
Particularly simple to track down correspondences.
Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients.
Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process.
Accessible API for making custom application combinations.
A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint
Strong interaction the executives and mechanization.
Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM.
Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements.
Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement.
Zoho is reliably working on their items.
Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness.
Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items.
Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize.
The best CRM for the cash.
The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all.
Valued far beneath the opposition.
Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations
Zoho will indulge you.
Maybe great client service.
New elements and updates constantly.
No restrictio

Cons

Instructional exercises need improvement.
Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for.
Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable.
A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM.
The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth.
Need to have an Internet association.
Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients.
There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One.
Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web.
Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again.
You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them.
Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up.
Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules.
Booking a call is lumbering
Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth
The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page.
Need a superior method for getting support quicker.
Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees
Anticipating a visit bot
Structures are not greeting pages
Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk.
Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions.
Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

• Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Outstanding CRM Solution

Pros

I have had the pleasure of using ZOHO CRM for the past year, and I must say, it has been an outstanding experience. ZOHO CRM has not only streamlined our sales and customer management processes but has also significantly improved our overall efficiency.One of the standout features of ZOHO CRM is its user-friendly interface. Setting up the system was a breeze, and the customizable dashboards allowed us to tailor the platform to our specific needs. This flexibility was a game-changer for our team, as it ensured we could focus on what matters most - building and maintaining strong customer relationships.The automation tools in ZOHO CRM have been a time-saver. We were able to automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignment and follow-up emails, allowing our sales team to concentrate on closing deals. The system's analytics and reporting capabilities are robust and provided invaluable insights into our sales pipeline and customer behavior.Collaboration within our team improved significantly due to the shared calendar and task management features. This made it easy for everyone to stay on the same page, even when working remotely.ZOHO's customer support has been top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist with any issues or questions that arise.Overall, ZOHO CRM has transformed the way we manage customer relationships and sales. It's a powerful, intuitive, and customizable solution that I would highly recommend

Cons

One aspect of ZOHO CRM that some users may find less favorable is its pricing structure. While it offers a free version and various pricing tiers, the cost can add up, especially if you require advanced features or have a larger team. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the learning curve can be steep for complex customizations, so it may not be the best choice for those seeking a simpler out-of-the-box solution. However, these drawbacks should be weighed against the platform's benefits and how well it aligns with your business needs.

Craig

Reviewed on 07/03/2020

Biased for a Reason

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be).

No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option.

An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.