Zoho CRM Reviews

Visit Website

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is a cloud-based business management platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. It offers sales and marketing automation tools with helpdesk, analytics and customer support functions. Zoho CRM helps users respond...

4.1
4.1

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

6,749 of 6,749 reviews
Rakesk
Rakesk

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

Incredible CRM Functionalities and Useful Marketing Tool.

Generation of marketing feedback and creating sales reports and also monitoring different active campaigns across several marketing channels.

Pros

Zoho CRM provides a unique CRM capability and sales pipeline management and on multiple projects contacts management this product is amazing.
Content creation and easy workflow management are the most important things that the platform offers the best.

Cons

Nothing at all to dislike on Zoho CRM because after the new user is through with training, the rest is just working.

Julián

Reviewed on 12/05/2024

Best CRM for large, medium and small companies

I work evaryday for manage contact, sell oportunities and command dayli task,

Pros

Its capable to connect with meny other 3r party aplications.

Cons

The interface in some apps can be improved

Odoo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

For teh number of others apps like xoho project, sales Iq and others that you can connect in one click.
Emma
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 22/07/2023

Support is not there when they have a glitch!

Zoho is great until something goes wrong, they caused the glitch and no one has ever offered a suitable solution. You spend all this money setting up the system to be left high and dry when they have an issue.

Pros

Emails linked to the CRM which was all in one place.

Cons

The support team leave you going around in circles. When you give and instruction they always come back with but can we help you. This is always the response leaving you with no answers or resolution. They take your money and do not refund or offer any compensation. You get ignored and basically sent to the beginning every time so you go away.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Because the glitch was never fixed and I needed to get my business working again, the IT company went 4 weeks back and forth with no resolution. 8 months later still nothing, request to cancel subscription ignored. Got the but let us help you and they still take the payment and then won’t refund.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It was within my budget at the time. Don’t I regret that now.

Top Zoho CRM Alternatives

Salesforce B2B Commerce

HubSpot Sales Hub

Salesforce Starter

Delilah

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

ZOHO CRM works well enough

Generally quite good within the realm of what is already established in the system and can often help with custom code functions for features that aren't readily available. Implementation was mostly left up to us with support when asked for. Other companies we looked at would have done the implementation for us, which, if you have the budget, will definitely help speed up and streamline your process.

Pros

Aesthetic and general ease of use. Workflows are generally easy to implement. Most of my staff seems to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. HIPAA compliance was a must for my small medical business, and ZOHO CRM was able to provide.

Cons

Missing some key features - or example, tasking a group rather than an individual, seems to be a feature that many people have been asking for, for a long time (several years), but has yet to be developed. Another example, the Deal Kanban View is nice, but if you want to see only one pipeline (regularly, set as your default), this isn't possible. You have to select that pipeline manually every time you go into the deals view.

LeadSquared

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Lack of HIPAA compliance, and lack of features within our budget

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

pricing was much more competitive for a small business like ours.
Mary Lynn

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Small Organization transitioning to Zoho

So far it has been very positive. We have done a good bit of data customization and the team is starting to test functionality. It is a lot for a team to get accustomed to but after some initial testing I believe the adoption will be strong.

Pros

We will transition from the Zoho Bigin product to Zoho CRM. Both products are good but the ability to customize Zoho CRM modules and fields make it a viable product for us.

Cons

Along with a high level of functionality comes a certain amount of complexity that can make customizing your setup a bit tricky. However, if you allow for a bit of time to understand your options in Zoho, you can map your needs and create a highly functional data system.

Julianna
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Has all the functionality of the big competitors

Pros

Having used and implemented the big competitors, I can confidently say that Zoho CRM does everything a small or mid sized business would need. Many people in my space overpay for their CRM and the only reason they won’t switch is they’re overwhelmed by the thought of moving all their data and redoing any automated workflows.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I am not a power user of a CRM but it works.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It came with my Zoho One subscription. If not I would have just managed my contacts in my address book or a spreadsheet to track prospects.
Michelle

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Great CRM

So far it has been a great experience to set this up and get going on the CRM.

Pros

It's easy to navigate and set up for what you need it to do for you.

Cons

You need to purchase the high-end license to be able to move things around when you only need a few of the mods.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Pipedrive is not user friendly and more expensive.
Ghaffar
Ghaffar

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

"Zoho CRM Review: Comprehensive Analysis and Insights."

Zoho CRM offers a user-friendly interface and robust customization options, making it an efficient tool for managing customer relationships and streamlining sales processes.

Pros

Zoho CRM impresses with its deep customization options, seamless integrations with numerous applications, and user-friendly interface, making it an effective tool for enhancing business efficiency and customer management at a competitive cost.

Cons

As a customer, I found Zoho CRM's interface to be less intuitive and a bit cluttered, which made navigation and customization more challenging. Additionally, the mobile app occasionally lacked the full functionality of the desktop version, which was inconvenient for on-the-go access. Lastly, the customer support response times were sometimes slower than expected, impacting issue resolution.

Amit
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

Why Zoho CRM is a Game-Changer - For Effective recruitment

It is a very powerful tool that enhances recruitment efficiency and effectiveness. It is useful to focus on building relationships with candidates.

Pros

It simplifies repetitive tasks, enhance candidate tracking, and improve communication, allowing me to focus more on building relationships and making quality hires.

Cons

I found it challenging to adapt certain features to fit the specific requirements of different roles and industries I was hiring for.

Derrick
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Power Your Sales Pipeline

Pros

I can add a custom field called "Favorite Genre" to track what types of books my customers like. This helps me recommend new books they might enjoy based on their preferences.

Cons

Some advanced features are only available in higher-priced subscription plans, which can increase the overall cost for users.

Aliz
Aliz
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Much more than a sales app

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.
Shawn
Shawn
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

A CRM for the Masses

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.
Damian
Damian
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Nabin
Nabin

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Keep your customers engaged with your business

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Odoo and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.
Vincent

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Zoho One User

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet.

We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want.

This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.

I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need.

There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.
Tyagarajan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition.

The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced.

Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros

Incredibly flexible
Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have
User friendly
Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer
Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze
Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors
Puvinthan

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

A good Product Where Everything is Limited for You to Upgrade

It was a very neutral experience. Be sure to have big bucks to spend when migrating to this software because everything they own are bespoke; you want something you have to buy it. And its neverending for them to keep pushing you to the highest plan.

Pros

It is similar to SalesForce. Easier to use when you can just plug and play certain things and features. Their customer service is good though. Helped me a lot when i go through certain blocks of work that needs to be done.

Cons

You got to keep spending a lot of money for every features that you wanted to customize. The sales will keep ask you to buy the higher package for you to fulfill basic requirements.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

To explore a product that has similar features and functions like Salesforce and cost effective. Plus we were looking for all in one package for Marketing and Sales including Customer Service.

LeadSquared

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were promised that Zoho CRM can do the stuffs that lacks in our previous product used (Leadsquared). Apparently for us to use the said features we never knew that we had to subscribe for a higher subscription to get what we really wanted. Its too late as we have migrated to Zoho CRM
Royce
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

Highly recommend Zoho CRM / Zoho one

Its great. Getting the Zoho One pakage is the way to go which is only $40 per month and gives you over 40 Apps to run your business. and because they all talk to each other, it makes things a bit easier to manage. For example. I was using an Excel spreadsheet for contacts, accounting software for invoices, Excel for expenses, google forms for my forms, zapier for anything that didn't connect to each other, and a couple of other apps to make my business run. The accounting software I was using was $30 a month on its own. so it was worth the change for me.

Pros

How i was able to capture leads from multiple sources and have them come to the one place. Having the mobile app really helps keeping track of your contacts on the go. Workflow automation saves me a tonne of time every week.

Cons

The learning curve can be initially overwhelming.

Expensify, FreshBooks and AI Field Management

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Cheaper, saved me a lot more time, Mobile apps, AI insights, Automations, Quicker invoicing and expenses

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

All my business apps were housed in one place. It was an easy decision.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Effective CRM System

Very positive! It is much more simple and better designed than some CRMs I have used varying from cheap ones up to higher end custom ones. It offers all the usual functionality and the navigation is simple.

Pros

Very easy to use compared to other systems I have tried! Easy to integrate, mass update records, export information and access via app.

Cons

Would prefer stronger integration with Zoho Sites and Bookings to add more functionality in automation but this likely could have been achieved with more technical knowledge.

Sage CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Have used Hubspot, Sage and Salesforce among others historically and Zoho provides a more mid market option between these three. It is simple, reliable and has good features for its price range.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM was part of Zoho One package so offered good value for money with features that integrated with other Zoho software that we use. The support is also great with Zoho, I can message and receive a response back fairly quickly.
  • Industry: Fishery

Reviewed on 17/12/2023

Powerful CRM for Small/Growing Sales Operations

Zoho has produced a huge amount of value for our business. Our work involves a lot of prospecting and active sales handling for each B2B lead. We used to do everything manually on Excel, but once we moved to Zoho, a lot of our sales actvities are now automated. We have automated reports, A/B tests for automated sequences, and a clear pipeline and activity dashboard to track all of our activities. I can wholehartedly say that it's defitiely moved our sales operations to another level.

Pros

Zoho has all the features you need to manage the A-Z of your sales operations. The automated workflows and sequences have been especially helpful for us because it used to take forever to send our opening sales emails to hundreds of prospects, whereas now, we don't ave to spend a single second to send these emails, and they're standardized and have automated reports on their performance. This alone has probably saved us a dozen hours each week from sending them manually.

Cons

It was difficult for us to get off the ground in the beginning, we even questioned whether it was actually going to be the right fit because of that. It might be good to have better onboarding to get ahead of that.

Less Annoying CRM, Pipedrive and HubSpot Sales Hub

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho had an edge above most of the other options, but it also had all the features we really wanted. So, it was probably a balance of price and functionality that moved us to Zoho.
Juliette
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event.

The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out.

Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

Anju
Anju

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals.

This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Nurul Salimah
Nurul Salimah

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

CRM tools that worked

All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Pros

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Cons

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Outstanding CRM Solution

Pros

I have had the pleasure of using ZOHO CRM for the past year, and I must say, it has been an outstanding experience. ZOHO CRM has not only streamlined our sales and customer management processes but has also significantly improved our overall efficiency.One of the standout features of ZOHO CRM is its user-friendly interface. Setting up the system was a breeze, and the customizable dashboards allowed us to tailor the platform to our specific needs. This flexibility was a game-changer for our team, as it ensured we could focus on what matters most - building and maintaining strong customer relationships.The automation tools in ZOHO CRM have been a time-saver. We were able to automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignment and follow-up emails, allowing our sales team to concentrate on closing deals. The system's analytics and reporting capabilities are robust and provided invaluable insights into our sales pipeline and customer behavior.Collaboration within our team improved significantly due to the shared calendar and task management features. This made it easy for everyone to stay on the same page, even when working remotely.ZOHO's customer support has been top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist with any issues or questions that arise.Overall, ZOHO CRM has transformed the way we manage customer relationships and sales. It's a powerful, intuitive, and customizable solution that I would highly recommend

Cons

One aspect of ZOHO CRM that some users may find less favorable is its pricing structure. While it offers a free version and various pricing tiers, the cost can add up, especially if you require advanced features or have a larger team. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the learning curve can be steep for complex customizations, so it may not be the best choice for those seeking a simpler out-of-the-box solution. However, these drawbacks should be weighed against the platform's benefits and how well it aligns with your business needs.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 14/07/2017

WORST SUPPORT TEAM

Pros

Product is somewhat OK if you're starting with the CRM but they are slow in adapting to new technologies. They are still learning and is a good tool if you're a nut bolt retailer.

Cons

Their support team is a bunch of absolute pathetic people. Clueless nincompoops who have no training, empathy or understanding of how customer support works!

When you call ANY support line for any cloud service, they first tell you their name, ask yours, and request details on the issue and provide you with a case reference.

NOT WITH ZOHOCRM SUPPORT CLOWNS.

They talk to you on the phone and DO NOT PROVIDE a support ticket number. Even if you ask them they fail to provide a support request number. Next, if you call them about the same issue, the same nincompoop would ask you for a ticket number which he previously didn't provide!!!

As a result, you waste time, explaining them again and again repeating the same thing to a useless clown who couldn't care less about the customer's issue and has absolutely no empathy. Their work ethic and attitude are probably worse than those working in the oldest profession.

Here’s what their support reps should have done, but they NEVER do all this. All of this is Customer Support 101:
a. Announce their name! When you ask the customer their user ID and name, why can’t you introduce yourselves too?? By default? What’s there to hide?? Why wait for the customer to ask? Even a domestic call center in India does this!
b. Take a call back number to call back in case the call gets disconnected!
c. If you can’t call back drop a 1 line email with the case reference number so at least the customer has a chance to pick up from where he left off!

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS.
A rather crude bunch with absolute zero respect for paying customers. They fail to realize that they're employed because of paying customers!

I have posted an audio recording of their unprofessional attitude on a support call, on YouTube. Just look for it and have a listen yourself, so you know what can be expected.

ZOHO MANAGEMENT - Get your support clowns to signup for free trials of other cloud bases SAAS products and raise support requests so they can experience and may learn how to provide customer support!!