Zoho CRM Reviews

Visit Website

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is a cloud-based business management platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. It offers sales and marketing automation tools with helpdesk, analytics and customer support functions. Zoho CRM helps users respond...

4.1
4.1

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

6,757 of 6,757 reviews
Mehandi
Mehandi

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Zoho CRM Review

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team.

2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level.

3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Pros

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :-
1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer.

2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately.

3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc

Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it.

One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Cons

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money.

Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.
MD Masoom
MD Masoom
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.
JORGE
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 05/07/2024

ZOHO CRM CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT

I have looked around, researched, and tried out a few CRM's. So far I made the decision to use Zoho as it fits our budget and has all the features we need at this point in our growth.

Pros

Able to manage clients and perform workflows and reminders of task for each client for different services.

Cons

Not so easy to navigate and use. I have a IT background so it is not to hard for me to navigate but for someone who is not too tech savvy, they will need some more time with training.

Top Zoho CRM Alternatives

Salesforce B2B Commerce

HubSpot Sales Hub

Salesforce Starter

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

If you want to keep your sanity, then stay away from ZOHO

The benefits this software provides is nothing more than any other CRM available. Keep records of your accounts, logs of communication, track your sales pipeline, etc. etc.

Pros

The CRM is easy to use. Unlike other CRM products, with Zoho you don't have to be an expert to get started. The interface is clean and easy to use. It doesn't have all the insane features that other products have, but that is what sets Zoho apart because they are trying to keep it simple for small businesses.

Cons

There's too many issues with this product to even begin listing. The application is buggy. I started reporting bugs to their support department but they occupied too much of my time and would remote into my computer and repeat the same steps over and over again, expecting a different result. I gave up on reporting issues. They don't even care to fix them anyways. The support is extremely poor. I'd rather have them offer no support than the support they provide, as you'll get even more frustrated with their support than not even having support at all. We had an "Enterprise Account Manager" which wasn't very responsive. Any unresolved issues with the application he would just send back to the support department (the same support department you'd been previously fighting with for months on petty issues) and then nothing would end up getting done. Based on my conversations with the account manager, I can confidently say that nobody in the organization has any clue what's going on. Nobody in the company has any empowerment to do anything, everybody acts like pre-programmed robots. There is a horrible communication gap between departments, nobody is on the same page, everybody just passes the buck thinking somebody else will take care of the issue. You can tell there is a pretty bad work ethic and culture. You'll get the run around and end up getting exhausted and give up. You end up having a second job just trying to deal with Zoho. It's quite simple, STAY AWAY.

Charleotte

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

The Bonfire Deal Breaker in Customer Relationship Management

Pros

It has a very easy to use interface.
The customer service is good.
It is very affordable to us.
We have been able to streamline our relationship with our customers.

Cons

We have No dislikes up to this point of using the tool.

Max

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Solid CRM for the Price

Our experience has been positve overall. Eventhough it's a bit clinky and buggy at times, the support is decent and issues are usually resolved quickly.

Pros

Zoho gives you most of what you are looking for in a CRM for a very competitive price. For orgs on a budget it's a great option.

Cons

The modular style can be a bit clunky. For expale, CRM and Campaigns don't always integrate data seamlessly, so work around and extra steps need to be taken.

Bodamer
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

A rewarding CRM tool to keep tabs with customers.

Our overall experience with Zoho CRM has been very streamlined. We have not had any setbacks and it has helped us keep our customers happy with our consistent engagements.

Pros

Zoho CRM makes it so easy for us to talk and and engage with our customers. It uses efficient work automation tools which saves us time and speed up our responses to customer requests. Offers outstanding analytical tools that provides us with insightful reports to help us understand and improve our customer engagements.

Cons

Zoho CRM does its job so well and we have not had any cons. Everything is in good shape.

Jessica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

Great way to manage data

I enjoyed it you can communicate with fellow employees who are and aren’t remote it js a simple yet intricate system to analyze and manage data

Pros

I love Zoho I found it really easy once you know how to do it to customize and build the most effective CRM for managing data. The amount of work you can accomplish once you know how to effectively use Zoho and if you use everything it has to offer is great.

Cons

I think the ability to reverse mass updates that aren’t done properly was frustrating

Jay
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 24/06/2024

I use it for all my clients

Very good, great support and knowledge base

Pros

Easy to set up and create custom layouts

Cons

3rd party imtegrations, doesn't dirrectly connect with major lead generation tools

Joana

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

Zoho User Review

Over all used is very smooth, no lags and bugs, no hassle when it comes to navigating and inputting details.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate with, no hassle, no lag, no bugs, easy to put information and details.

Cons

Using it for a while now I do not have any least like on the whole product because it is very easy to use and navigate.

Douglas

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

Great product for a small start up

I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo.

I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise.

Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Pipedrive

Functionality and cost

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams
- Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address.
- Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking.
- Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself
- Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.)
- Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets).
- Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful.
- Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual).
- Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

ConnectWise PSA

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.
Guillaume

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email.
Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup.
We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Nutshell and Drip

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The total value of Zoho One offers way more than the basic Hubspot system.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Simply put. Zoho CRM as part of Zoho One is a very strong contender. It was fairly easy to just look away at the few warts since Zoho provides so much value!
Gwen

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Damian
Damian
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Matthew
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

Everything you need straight out the box

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Act!
Ephraim

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

Pros

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to:

Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships with our long-time clients for repeat business.

We are able to integrate WordPress Forms (Elementor API through Zoho Flow), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business using Zoho Social.

Managing Leads and Clients and setting automated reminders when a contact has not been touched for a certain period. Allow being able to view and track a contact's activities on the timeline.

Not forgetting the overall collaborative ability to centrally manage all contacts as a team. Making sure that all potential business can be attended to if a colleague is not available for one reason or another.

Cons

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement:

Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts.

A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard.

Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

Odoo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

AppTivo lacked flexibility and features I considered critical.

Apptivo

Flexibility and cost.
Balaji
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 25/07/2022

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Pros

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Cons

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM
Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Zoho CRM helped us greatly expand our sales capabilities

Zoho CRM has had a major positive effect on expanding our sales operations. With it, we've saved a ton of working hours by automating our repetitive and time consuming tasks. It's also helped us provide a better service by setting up emails to be sent at certain times, or to send emails when our sales people couldn't get to it by a certain time. All in all, it's been an absolute treat for our operations

Pros

I love the automation aspect of it. We've probably saved two or three people's worth of working hours by automating a lot of our sales processes. We have workflows to send sales emails, run campaigns, set reminders, you name it. It's made everything much more systemitized.

Cons

The set up process is far from easy. It took us around a couple months to integrate it with everything else, set up custom properties, and educate everyone on using it confidently.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We didn't need a huge enterprise-level for the scale of our current operations and Zoho looked more than capable for a much more reasonable price.
Ed
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

The Backbone of My Business

Pros

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Cons

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Costs and breadth of services. Zoho is unbelievably affordable for the smallest of businesses, offering all they need.

Salesforce Platform
Jordyn

Reviewed on 28/02/2024

Zoho Fits Our Business Needs

Overall Zoho CRM has been a game changer for our small business. We would not be able to get the same level of functionality out of many other platforms at this price range. Our industry needs can be specific, and most of the time it's difficult to find systems that can provide what we need at the base level configuration, so editing is usually always required. For us, Zoho's editing capabilities are what really sell the system since we can pretty much make it fit our requirements.

Pros

Zoho CRM makes it easy to manage basically an entire database for our business. The editing features are extensive, allowing you to tailor-make just about anything to fit your needs. We've altered most of the pre-set sections to fit our industry-specific programs which has massively increased the effectiveness of our business.

Cons

Because it offers so much flexibility there is a fairly large learning curve to setting it up how you'd like it to be, and some aspects can get a little finicky. For example, it takes a lot of tweaking to get the visuals and functionality correct on specialized views if you've done a lot of editing.

Juliette
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event.

The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out.

Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

Kyle

Reviewed on 13/05/2018

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area...

The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions.

If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up.

Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress...

In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality.

So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Marshall
Marshall

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations.

We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations.

Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated.

Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM.

There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services.

One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM.

Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 14/07/2017

WORST SUPPORT TEAM

Pros

Product is somewhat OK if you're starting with the CRM but they are slow in adapting to new technologies. They are still learning and is a good tool if you're a nut bolt retailer.

Cons

Their support team is a bunch of absolute pathetic people. Clueless nincompoops who have no training, empathy or understanding of how customer support works!

When you call ANY support line for any cloud service, they first tell you their name, ask yours, and request details on the issue and provide you with a case reference.

NOT WITH ZOHOCRM SUPPORT CLOWNS.

They talk to you on the phone and DO NOT PROVIDE a support ticket number. Even if you ask them they fail to provide a support request number. Next, if you call them about the same issue, the same nincompoop would ask you for a ticket number which he previously didn't provide!!!

As a result, you waste time, explaining them again and again repeating the same thing to a useless clown who couldn't care less about the customer's issue and has absolutely no empathy. Their work ethic and attitude are probably worse than those working in the oldest profession.

Here’s what their support reps should have done, but they NEVER do all this. All of this is Customer Support 101:
a. Announce their name! When you ask the customer their user ID and name, why can’t you introduce yourselves too?? By default? What’s there to hide?? Why wait for the customer to ask? Even a domestic call center in India does this!
b. Take a call back number to call back in case the call gets disconnected!
c. If you can’t call back drop a 1 line email with the case reference number so at least the customer has a chance to pick up from where he left off!

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS.
A rather crude bunch with absolute zero respect for paying customers. They fail to realize that they're employed because of paying customers!

I have posted an audio recording of their unprofessional attitude on a support call, on YouTube. Just look for it and have a listen yourself, so you know what can be expected.

ZOHO MANAGEMENT - Get your support clowns to signup for free trials of other cloud bases SAAS products and raise support requests so they can experience and may learn how to provide customer support!!