Zoho Campaigns Reviews

About Zoho Campaigns

Zoho Campaigns is a cloud-based email marketing and SMS marketing software from Zoho's suite of applications. This product enables businesses to reach out and engage with their customers by automating the marketing process, from...

4.2

• Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

Cost effective alternative to Mailchimp

Exceptional and very strong competitor of mailchimp

Pros

Its price as this is good and really competitive on pricing when compared with mailchimp

Cons

When I create campaign designs and want to undo changes, i goto the back button thus loosing my designs.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

Mailchimps cost was very high

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

As I was using Zoho CRM integration was easier and seamless.
Ray
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

Best Autoresponder/Email Campaign Site I've Found

Excellent! genuinely the best autoresponder/email campaign program I've ever found, after trying several!

Pros

requires little maintenance. sends our media ministry's email newsletters seamlessly with little issue, and if you ever do have an issue, the live chat on the site is quick and helpful. we can also easily send a quick announcement or marketing message to all of our subscribers at any time.

Cons

to be expected after using the platform for several years, have run into a few kinks and bugs. they are always addressed with great live chat help however.

Fernando

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

Sadly I expected more

Pros

Zoho has a lot of tools (CRM, Helpdesk...) so it will be integrated with them, but (sadly) I wouldn't consider any Zoho tools

Cons

Is difficult to explain. I have to recognize that Zoho is trying to do cheap services and give a lot of things, but there are many details that make you reconsider using their tools after some months.

Vtiger CRM

GetResponse

Top Zoho Campaigns Alternatives

Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Benchmark Solutions Practice Management

Kevin
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

Good tool for sending marketing emails and integrate with CRM

Pros

Our Marketing team uses this software for their newsletter and specific Marketing emails. The interface to create emails is simple and offers enough customization. I use this tool from time to time to help to set up custom variables. The other good thing is it integrates with our Zoho CRM and we can track a lot of parameters.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve for setting up custom variables. But once you know, it's easy.

Anmol
Anmol

Reviewed on 12/06/2022

Best Email Marketing Software if you're using Zoho CRM

We used it mainly because we were using Zoho CRM, and how tightly it integrates with CRM.

Pros

It's tightly integrated with Zoho CRM, which is why opted for this tool. The data from this tool gets directly fetched by Zoho CRM and is shown on the contacts, account, and deal section. So a pretty good tool wrt integration.

Cons

When importing contacts from Zoho, I've faced a lot of bugs. Contact import in zoho campaigns is a mess.

SendGrid and GMass

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

We were facing issues with the non-integration of netcore with Zoho. And had to use an alternate tool for fetching data back to Zoho.
chandan
chandan
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Zoho Campaigns excellent support and attractive pricing

My experience with Zoho Campaigns is excellent. Account Manager is helpful solving all my queries. They helped us to set up our account from scratch.

Pros

Zoho Campaigns provide excellent support. It is a SaaS based email marketing tool with all automation features. We can create responsive email templates, attractive landing pages, list segmentation and many more. it comes with many integration. We can add calendar option in our mail. It is a excellent for promoting webinar through email.

Cons

Analytics is very poor. If they can work on Analytics and bring some advance features, Zoho has the capability to become leader in this segment

Sundar

Reviewed on 22/09/2023

Fun to use

Building the email list, sending preliminary and final campaigns are very easy to set up and send.

Pros

The ease of use and the simple interface makes it very easy to do this job that is very productive for the marketing purpose.

Cons

Permission email management is a bit time consuming.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

It is about the suitability to the market that I live in and work.
Regie

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

ZOHO Campaigns- Why use anything else?

Easy to use. Great and quick support.

Pros

Easy to learn, use and access. I like the integration features.

Cons

None at this time. I've used other email marketing software and this is the best

Kule
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

Sms marketing

Pros

I use zoho campaigns for Sms marketing and it gives the best outcome because Sms message easily reaches to anyone in the short period of time

Cons

Zoho campaign simplifies marketing in the way that Sms marketing is easy to do

Brandi
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 17/07/2023

Zoho Campaigns

My overall experience with Zoho Campains has been a good one. I would recommend this product.

Pros

The features that I like and use the most are the email marketing and automations. I use all of Zoho products right now.

Cons

What I like least about Zoho Campaigns is that you cannot integrate WooCommerce directly with the product.

Reviewed on 11/08/2018

You can’t go wrong with Zoho.

We really like the seamlessness and ease of the Zoho programs, especially the Campaigns program. We use it to send out emails every week or so, and we have yet to encounter an issue that the tech support couldn’t fix. As our experience with Invoice and Campaigns were positive, we are more inclined to use other Zoho programs, especially if their pricing is as reasonable as with Invoice and Campaigns.

Pros

As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it’s more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.

Cons

I just wish that there were more customization options available for the email campaigns. There are a few options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be handy. There are quite a few good options to get you started, but for those who wish to make the campaign their own, there are not as many features. Even though the program is very affordable for smaller businesses, it scales up rather quickly, especially the jump between 2,500 and 2,501 recipients. However, it is still the best price for the options.

Susang
Susang

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Simplest way to stay connected with all your customers

Zoho Campaigns can easily integrate with other Zoho apps which allows for centralizing all our work. This improves our overall working efficiency

Pros

It is very easy to design and schedule email campaigns using Zoho campaigns. The reports are very much extensive which enables us to draw very cool and in-depth insights. Also loading contact lists and segmenting them is pretty awesome and easy.

Cons

Honestly, I do not have any dislike for Zoho Campaigns

More features were required

Moosend

Reviewed on 25/08/2015

DO NOT RECOMMEND

We are a tech publisher sending around 50,000 eNewsletters per week. On the face of it Zoho Campaigns seems well laid out and particularly attractive when you read that it is integrated with Zoho CRM - which was one reason we went with it. It also provides good reporting of meta data - another major reason we chose to use it.

And then you start to get into the nitty gritty. First impressions are pretty good. But when you dig deeper and you find that screens and integrations have been designed that don't actually work, the integration with Zoho CRM doesn't work, subscriber management forms lack flexibility, data handling is dreadful, fields are duplicated, forms lack flexibility. So you jump onto forums and start digging around and find there are significant defects and obvious bugs that have been hanging around for years. Here's just one simple example - we uploaded employee numbers - now when users use the standard form, the dropdown (configured with 5 options) now has every single value that was loaded as a dropdown option. In the end you lose confidence that the guys that support the product have any idea what they are doing, and certainly Zoho is not investing in fixing it.

I am also increasingly concerned that the reputation of the sending servers is poor and costing us in high bounce rates due to security policies. We have managed to work around the frustrations and get a working model in place, but email reputation is a black box and I lack any confidence that these guys are managing it well.

My advice - look at other options.

Pros

Do not take it at face value.

Cons

Many bugs that are not getting fixed. Reasonably well designed software but very badly implemented and obviously lacking any robust test/fix cycles.

Response from Zoho

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our support team will get in touch with you shortly if they haven't already.

Replied 27/08/2015
Rahul
Rahul

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

Marketing activities made simple by Zoho

An amazing solution to handle email & sms marketing acatuvities. Very cost effective, they have very gold customer support based on different time zone.

Pros

Soho campaign is a very good product to manage both email and SMS campaigns.

Cost-effective
User friendly
Spam controlled
Feature loaded

Cons

To be honest there is price list made me bit confused, took time to understand.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

Cost and features and support
Alexis
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 15/07/2023

Keep your customers informed

By having it integrated with the CRM, I have had a better understanding of what the contacts do with the campaigns received. We've been able to take better follow-up actions for campaign openers and clickers.

Pros

Very easy to create a stylish and informative template. Excellent for segmenting contacts according to specific topics. It is very good for tracking emails and additional actions.

Cons

Even though template customization has improved quite a bit, I still feel there are possible improvements, for example importing videos, layout options can be improved. They are small things that do not affect the good of the software at all.

Mehandi
Mehandi

Reviewed on 03/04/2022

Zoho Campaigns review by Mehandi Islam ( Sales & Marketing Automation Expert)

My overall experice with Zoho Campaigns is good I can say that 4.5/5 only thing which they need to do to make it 5/5 is the speed of their application. I am solving all my email marketing problems, lead managament and customer managemet ( database). It is always easy to create the automation workflows and send automated emails for birthday, holidays and special offers with zoho campaigns. Getting attendees for the webinars.

Pros

The most impactful features of zoho campaigns are:-

1) Large Canvas for campaign planning (for creating workflow automations ).
2) Email Templates (saves time).
3) Asset uploading (I upload all my images in separate folders inside Zoho Campaigns to use them late in campaigns).
4) Inexpensive Pricing ( Affordable for any small business owner).
5) Contact Management.

Yes, this product is super easy to use. Integration with my existing business is also easy.

Cons

Things they can improve. speed at which the entire software works. Reporting tools shoudl allow us to download and share customizable reports. There is no any aspect which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business was super easy.

Nathan

Reviewed on 23/05/2018

Affordable Email Marketing Tool

If you do decide to go with Zoho, be sure to check out the other Zoho Applications! They work very well together and can really enhance workflow!

Pros

The cost of the various Zoho applications is very low allowing you to get the features you need and save on the fluff you don't need. Beyond just the pricing, we have found Zoho Campaigns to be a great way to market to our email list. The analytics are great as well!

Cons

If you are looking for all the bells and whistles, you might choose a tool that has more features than you need at the moment expecting that you might need them later. This is one case in which it might make sense to go with a different option. Additionally, some of our team mentioned that the User Interface is not as appealing as other email marketing tools.

Mario
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 23/04/2023

ZOHO campaigns review.

First it’s not easy to get into it. The support is good and fast. Now, after some months, I like it.

Pros

I like the workflows. You set up a campaign, define actions, wanting times, build emails from templates or from scratch.

Cons

First I didn’t see the difference between Zoho campaigns and Zoho marketing automation. I built up my campaigns in marketing automation. But there, a special function is missing: you can’t change anything on a running campaign. In ZOHO campaigns you can.

Kiran
Kiran

Reviewed on 15/10/2022

A Simple to use Campaign tool

Pros

Zoho campaigns have assisted our team with email automation. The tool perfectly syncs with the CRM, and we can easily schedule campaigns and get insightful reports.

Cons

Client assistance is a drag. They take two to three days to devise a possible solution for our occasional challenges. More features could get added.

Maria
Maria

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Pros

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Cons

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Bharat
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 09/10/2023

Campaign Management in your budget and easier to use

Pros

All features like contact management, campaign management and engagement monitoring all are great.

Cons

Didn't face any issues as such which can be listed under cons.

Óscar
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

I used Zoho campaigns for comercial purpose, sending offers and tracking them

efficiency and performance in the sales process

Pros

Zoho campaigns is a useful tool without license, you pay per use so that is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales Budget as a direct cost. The way to billing is as a prepaid bonus that allow you to sent a certain numbers of email. Other funtionality quite interesting is the templates because you can reuse email frammes and later on edit them. That sabe a lot of tiem and money.

Cons

I am not happy at all with the feasibility of the tracking tool. I could test it againts other apps like Google Analytics and the results were significant differents. Than make me think that the utility last less time.

Nalika
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

Easy email managing

Pros

I love that it is easy to integrate with a lot of software that we use. It is also very easy to use and navigate

Cons

I think that they can improve on the amount of immediate (real-time) sync that they have as this would make it easier for users to get work done quicker.

Ronald
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 14/10/2023

Sending campaigns

Pros

Zoho campaigns is integrated with many zoho app such as zoho survey which is used to asses businesses productive and this helps in campaigns sending.

Cons

Promotion of business and marketing of company is easy using Zoho campaigns.

• Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 15/10/2017

Really solid CRM and campaign management

Overall great value for the price.

Pros

Great value for small/startup companies. I love the email builder, and it's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software, as it has the CRM and email campaign manager in one cheap program. Device and location statistics are very helpful. Automatic link tracking, integration with google analytics, and can share reports really easily.

Cons

Not a lot of features to choose from, but it gets the job done. I wish there were more stats available for email campaigns as well; some statistics I will have to calculate myself.