Infoplus Reviews

About Infoplus

Infoplus WMS is a web-based warehouse management software solution for small to midsize 3PLs, eCommerce Retailers, and Wholesalers focused on taking control of overall inventory, warehouse operations and shipping. Key features...

4.1
4.2

Browse Infoplus Reviews

Zac

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

Great software for 3PLs

One of the best 3PL softwares!

Pros

Everything seemed to update instantly. It was also very easy to go in and update anything that we might have needed a change on.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to find what you needed in Infoplus, but in general it's easy to find most things.

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your review, Zac! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Tim
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

review

Use what they have, if you can teach your self the products they are great, getting more from them can be an issue.

Pros

The switch was easy, the team was helpful, training was good.

Cons

The integration we use requires updating at Infoplus, we have to push them to complete the projects. The general communications for us, without paying for the extra chat services, has been poor. If we want something special the script process is cumbersome. Missing some reporting abilities, they are not an ERP system.

Ryan

Reviewed on 24/07/2020

eCommerce and Retail Operations

Pros

InfoPlus is open source which gives us lots of flexibility. It a "Plug n Play" type of system. This allows us to customize it to our needs to get what we want.

Cons

This software can be difficult to take full advantage of if you do not have a developer on staff. The company does not provide the option to pay for a developer from their team to customize the product for you. They will answer questions and get your developer going, but you must bring your own developer to the table.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the candid feedback! You'll be happy to know that we recently launched a "professional services" department to engage with our customers on a deeper level and offer that hands-on solution you speak of in your review. Scripting, smart documents, optimization etc.. I've provided the link to the pro services ticket submission if you ever want to take advantage of it!

Replied 27/03/2023

Top Infoplus Alternatives

Excalibur WMS

Da Vinci Supply Chain Business Suite

Molly

Thankful for Infoplus

Pros

Easy to customize if you understand computer coding. Once you learn it, you can do almost anything!

Cons

I have a few problems that they haven’t been able to solve for me.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Molly,

Thank you for the positive review! We're extremely interested in hearing more about the few problems we have not yet been able to resolve for you. We now have a professional services department that will engage in more hands-on approach with our customers to find solutions that lead you to success. Our support team can field your issues and push them to pro services as needed. Thank you!

Kyle

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

Unbeatable level of customization and features for the price.

All in all I have nothing but great things to say about infoplus; we've evaluated alternatives as time has gone on- but still find ourselves in a spot where there's nothing else out there /for the price/ that can do what we want or currently have. We've built our own middle-ware to cover any gaps that infoplus had, and their amazing API allowed us to do that. They are constantly adding new things for us to fiddle with in the API and it's like christmas each time the release an update to it. If you spend the time configuring everything thoroughly, you'll end up with an automated omnichannel fulfillment system that does the work for you. You can sit back and watch your scripts and triggers take over your order processing and fulfillment. If you are looking for something that is a bit more structured and turn-key, then this system might not be fore you- but we love that about it. It's built to how we, and our clients want business operations to run.The current developers and support team are amazing, it is rare to find a company these days that actually listens to the users and these folks actually care. They've implemented tons of features that we and other users have asked for- and they're constantly improving and adding functionality.

Pros

As of the time of this review, I have not seen another offering out there that allows for the amount of customization that Infoplus does. It allows us to tailor our technology package to fit not only our needs but our client’s needs. We're rarely in a situation where we have to say 'no, system can't do that' which really help set ourselves apart. The 'building blocks' it offers will let you build whatever kind of business logic you want; we've been able to automate an insane number of tasks which allow us to operate with less overhead and have our folks focus on what they do best instead of wasting time doing data entry. Want to parse an incoming transaction (inbound PO, outbound order) and make changes to it on the fly? Simply write the logic and set it to run on a trigger. Need to add a field to an item/order/asn/**? Simply add it yourself if it doesn't already exist. API is AMAZING.The ability to create and use Smart Documents make it so that we don't need to keep a library of mail-merge word docs, or use external label making software- infoplus allows you to use HTML and javascript to create any kind of auto-generated document (BOL, packlist, invoice, whatever) or label that you can think of. In addition, it has a slick package for creating retail compliant GS1 labels which means we don't have to rely on someone going into SPS or some other EDI system to retrieve labels. It's all available at our fingertips. The realtime dashboard great, easily customized!

Cons

You _will_ need a developer on staff who is familiar with REST API and Javascript to take full advantage of what it has to offer. If you do not have someone who is either willing to learn, or experienced with Js- you will struggle with implementing this software. If you don't have someone on staff who can do the above- luckily Infoplus does have a team available who can assist and get you setup.If I had to pin point the weakest part of the software, it would be the billing module. It took a significant amount of time and caffeine to get it set up and working the way we wanted it to. We are a 3PL and our billing logic changes from customer to customer, and so we ended up having to write extremely customized logic to do what we needed to do. It is a bit clunky and not really intuitive, generating meaningful backup documentation is a bit of a pain at first. All in all, it's not terrible- but you will need to get creative.There are a few minor gaps in their labor management (productivity reports), but nothing we were not able to overcome by making some adjustments to reports or using in-house webapps.

Reviewed on 15/05/2022

Great software with great support

We use Infoplus as our WMS for our order fulfillment company. When we started, we had very little idea how to use the system, and although there was good training on it, We needed a re-training once the business picked up and we were actually applying the info to real-life scenarios. I had a hard time with the support initially, as the system was more complex than I anticipated. Joel and Carter were my point people for training, and their deep knowledge of the system made it doable for us. In recent months, the entire support team really upgraded. Infoplus as a company are prioritizing useful feature rollouts much more regularly than I had seen in the past, and again, the support team is on target. They respond with the right help and follow up like clockwork. We are looking forward to introducing major features in our own company, and I feel confident in Infoplus to help it work right.

Pros

Easily, the best part of the software is how robust it is. It has almost endless capabilities to run your warehouse the way you need it to work. We were looking for software that can handle multiple clients (LOBs) and their respective needs re order fulfillment, postage, packaging, etc., and Infoplus fit the bill almost entirely.

Cons

The biggest challenge for us was ease of use. The interface is not like anything we have used before, and it took quite a while to understand the intricacies of it. Errors needed a real deep dive to figure out. I think the documentation is undergoing important improvements, and that will help. I would love to see a new interface that allows greater customization for what is on the screen, and more custom automations.

3PL Warehouse Manager and ShipHero

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your review, Michael! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Frank

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Infoplus has help changed the way we do business, for the better

I mentioned them mostly in the "Pros" section, but in short, Infoplus has afforded me the following benefits:

Ability to see and analyze entire operation process in real-time
Ability to provide customers with high-end and reliable customer portal experience
Ability to seamlessly integrate with prospects that show interest in our company (A huge selling point)
Unlimited reporting potential and data that has allowed us to gauge our past and present performance like never before.

I truly believe Infoplus will allow me to take my business to the next level.

Pros

Ease of Use - Obviously, the biggest hurdle in changing software is dealing with employee and customer reluctance to learn something new. Fortunately, Infoplus makes it really easy to use and navigate their software. They also have many helpful tool tips, and easy access to their Knowledge Base which really helps make the transition go smoother.

Real-Time Tool - I can't stress enough how helpful it is to have valuable data shown in real-time. There are literally endless reporting options you can use which allow you to monitor and run your company. Before Infoplus, I was in the dark on so many things. Now, I have real-time data telling me if orders are late, employees are not producing, or a certain customer's shopping cart has unexpectedly stopped communicating. Having these tools at my disposal is invaluable, and I'm not sure how I functioned before without them.

Reliability - Having the ability to tell virtually every customer that "We can connect with your system" is a huge game changer. Not only that, but having the system be reliable for them is an asset that cannot be overstated. We never have to worry about downtime or issues that interrupt our customer's ability to utilize the portal, and that's a huge benefit over our previous software.

Customer Service - Their customer service is 2nd to none. If I wasn't limited by characters, I would continue to commend just how crucial they've been in helping our business run smoothly.

Cons

Any small issues we had during transition we're rectified by their excellent customer service team. I can't commend them enough for the hard work they continually put into their product.

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Nothing Better for the Price!

They have taken our organization to the next level at price that won't break the bank. I would recommend them to any small to mid size company that needs a system that compares to the big players in the space.

Pros

Infoplus is an extremely robust and flexible system if you understand how to harness it's power. Extremely capable given you put forth the effort to learn and understand how it operates. They have a great onboarding team as well as professional services that can really help take your organization to the next level. We use it in all aspects of our operations from receiving, day to day inventory management, shipping and everything in between. It's also the only tool i've seen on the market that utilizes machine learning.

Cons

As mentioned in what I like most... it is a big robust system that can be difficult to learn or understand at times. if you go with Infoplus, you need someone on staff committed to learning and working with them on how it operates .. if you do, you won't be disappointed. If you don't, I can see how the system could be frustrating. There are also a few UI/UX things that need to be addressed which I'm confident their team will do in the near future. They are relatively new to the space and making the most of their resources it seems.

Dave

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

Loads of functionality/Needs time to adopt to new users

The overall experience was good. The tool is logical in its functionality however the setup and UOM process in conversions needs a lot of time and attention. Support is needed for a fairly long period of time and hard to come by. We definitely improved many of our legacy processes and converted them to proper logic using the tool! however, consistency of expected outcomes for billing and UOMs was problematic and required a lot of testing and back and forth to get them just right. Expect to spend some 2-3 months for proper configuration, training, testing, testing, and testing, before launching. This is NOT a rip and replaces type process

Pros

The flexibility of the tool to do what you need with little need to customize a ton of coding!

Cons

Support is highly required due to the nature of the tools multiple features, takes time to understand and handoff. The support team NEEDS MORE people on the ground to help the client to overcome the inconsistency of the scripts needed to run reports and billing!

The tool is missing a big piece of the order to cash process....Invoicing is NOT built in it requires integration to a billing system. Although the API's are nice and available it takes a long time to get the transactions mapped properly due to a nonexisting data dictionary, so it MUST have Software knowledgable support for the duration of the setup and implementation Post and Pre, however, the support team is hard to get committed time from as they have many other clients needing support. Make sure you plan committed time daily for 3-4hrs a day.

RENEE
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

INFOPLUS

Excellent program for managing customer profiles, tracking the items and shipping them as well as keeping track of inventory.

Pros

Ability to track and edit customer profiles as well as check details on inventory and order history.

Cons

Inability to edit "NOTES" section. Once it is saved, it couod not be erased or corrected.

Sonia

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

Wishing for easier interface and more information

Pros

That it is connected to Shopify and when I cancel an order in Shopify it cancels it in Info Plus

Cons

I can't get a unit count on pending orders. We have alot of pre-orders and I want to go in and quickly and easily see how many of each unit is "on-order" and I can't see that at all. This is something I should be able to see daily.Also, if there is an address change on an order, I should be able to update it in Shopify only. Right now I have to update it in Shopify and then also go into Infoplus and update it. They should be linked in this function.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Sonia,

All items in Infoplus have an "open order quantity" along with 9 or 10 other quantity fields. I would advise getting with your Infoplus admin or reach out to our support team for more information.

Shopify address changes are not automatic due to trigger and shipping information that gets applied at the time of order entry. If addresses are updated but carriers are not, it can cause issues downstream for the pick and pack team.

Thank you for the review.

Replied 03/04/2023
Joel

Reviewed on 17/11/2021

Infoplus WMS

My overall experience with Infoplus has been a very positive one. They have helped to make our operations more efficient and automated. Our shopping cart connections are simple - and make it easy integrate our customers. Our operational and accuracy numbers have increased dramatically since we have partnered with Infoplus.

Pros

Pros:
Ease of shopping cart integrations.
Cartonization and automation of processes.
Clear and accurate Inventory systems.
Support that cares about finding a solution.

Cons

Cons:
Slower system speeds for order importing/editing.
Slower Mobile Processing speeds.

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your review, Joel! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Mary

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Inventory Management using InfoPlus

Pros

We need to inspect all incoming inventory. InfoPlus gave us the ability to create inspection locations that we could not allocate from, stopping uninspected inventory from going out the door.

The job recipes gave us the ability to treat incoming kits as a whole, break them down, inspect components and then putaway an inspected/verified kit ready for use.

Triggers used on orders made sure every component that was needed for a kit would ship with a kit.

Using the Product Identification Tags gave each kit their own unique number. This gave us a clear audit trail of which kit went to which location and all the components used in that kit.

Cons

We implemented this software during peak Covid time. We missed the "in person" interaction with the implementation team.

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your review, Mary! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Pritesh

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Nice software for order & inventory

Pros

Service is the best & it is up to date technology

Cons

Sometime system is hacked & trouble in inventory management

Response from Infoplus

Hi Pritish,

Thank you for the positive review! We'd love to know more about your comment on being hacked, as we are not aware of any security breaches occurring on our platform. We take security very seriously and have quarterly security audits to ensure the safety of our customers data. Please reach out to our support team with any information you may have!

nicole

Infoplus Review

Pros

Easy to use and its validity is good and user friendly.

Cons

Hard to get in touch with support on certain issues.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the feedback! We're interested in hearing more about your experiences with support. Our SLA's require a response within 3 business days but on average we have responses our within a few hours. We recently rolled out a support chat feature that has a 10 minute response window so that may be a good avenue to explore for your company as well! Thank you for feedback and we'd love to chat with you so we can improve our services.

Shaquia
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 24/03/2023

eCommerce Manager

Pros

In the inventory overview you can customize it and tailor.

Cons

That it does not have an overview of all of the features on the home page.

Dianna

Reviewed on 28/07/2017

The perfect customizable and scaleable solution for our business

Because the system is very robust, it can seem overwhelming at times; however, they had a team dedicated to our project who was available via email or phone whenever we needed them. They also have an extensive knowledge base though it too was sometimes hard to understand. Overall I have no regrets with choosing Infoplus and I truly believe this system will play a large part in our success story.

Pros

Robust functionality, I have yet to discover the full feature set
Smart Blocks that allow automation without programming or coding changes
Dedicated implementation team to assist in every aspect of our system conversion
Extremely fast turn around times
Quick Actions navigation

Cons

The system can be very overwhelming until you're comfortable in it
Not 100% developed, it seemed like they were still focusing on getting some core product features developed (serial capturing, po automation)

Shelby

Great for 3PL Warehouse

Pros

The software allows me to see in real time my available inventory at my 3PL. I can also easily create outbound and inbound shipments.

Cons

I use the system sporadically throughout the day and week and always have a tab open for it. The timeout period is short enough so that nearly every time I navigate to my InfoPlus tab and need to complete a task that I have to login again. A much longer logged in period would be super helpful for me.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Shelby,

Thank you for the feedback! As far as timeout, that is actually something that can be adjusted on a user level. I would recommend reaching out to your system admin and requesting your timeout limit be increased to a more reasonable time period. Thanks again for the review!

Jessica

infoplus review

It's been great using this software to look up orders and inventory. Easy to find the information and easy to change anything necessary to be changed.

Pros

It's very easy to use and what you don't know, it's easy to figure out.

Cons

In the ways that I use InfoPlus, I don't really have anything that I don't like about it.

Tara
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 12/04/2023

Good for a start up

Pros

Ive used many different WMS systems. This one works well enough for first timers and/or new businesses

Cons

Lack of being able to edit shipment info once they've already been received. Sometimes mistakes happen and need to have access to be edited. Also lack of relevant information cross over between the mobile floor app and the desktop site.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Tara,

Thanks for the review! I'd like to point out that orders can indeed be edited after they are received. If the order is "on order" you can edit anything about it using the edit function. If the order is processed, you can use the "edit processed orders" function of the action menu. If the order is processed you cannot edit line items or quantities at that point since the order is already allocated. You would need to get in touch with the ops team to "unfulfill" the order in that scenario, if it's allowed by your partner. Thanks!

Replied 13/04/2023
Zachary

Infoplus Review zach

I use it everyday and have grown pretty accustomed to it , customer support is good

Pros

It has good good bones, to customize what you need for your warehouse

Cons

I think its hard to keep track of rates or production for individual team members

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for the feedback, Zachary! You'll be happy to know we have some big plans for labor management and KPI reporting :) stay tuned to our product updates and we will eventually get those out!

Jonathan

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

Infoplus is efficient

So far so good. Thank you

Pros

The period shortcut brings you to your menu fast!

Cons

A bit confusing to set up filters and the user face could be dated for graphics and ease of understanding each feature.

Stephanie

CSR User

Pros

I enjoy the customer service from tech support whenever an issue arises

Cons

I honestly do not have any issues with Infoplus. Everything works just fine

Reviewed on 04/04/2023

Absolutely USer Friendly

So far, so good. We could not be happier with our partner software

Pros

The easy to navigate dashboards take just a few mouse clicks to get to where you need to be. The reporting is spot on and the help functions make things very clear.

Cons

Nothing needs to be addressed at this point.

Kendal

Reviewed on 07/12/2017

An upgraded inventory management system

Pros

Infoplus helps us track, in real time, where and what we have on hand. The cost savings in being able to track every piece of inventory has saved our company a ton of time and money.

Cons

The transition from our original inventory management system to infoplus took quite some time. This was more due to the volume of inventory we have spread out among multiple warehouses than it was to the software itself. Just be prepared to dedicate the time and effort to the setup and you'll thank yourself in the end.