About PeachWorks

PeachWorks is a cloud-based restaurant and catering management solution designed for restaurants and food service businesses of any size. It offers inventory management, recipe management, scheduling, forecasting and analytics...

Browse PeachWorks Reviews

Chris B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Its on its way!

Great concept for restaurant operators. The ability to have full control over your metrics in real time, at any location is the absolute future of managing your business. Being able to customize, and create your own dashboard of key performance indicators is available, and critical to gathering the information you need to steer your operations. Add on programs and features that you can customize to suit your needs and budget is fantastic. Being able to right-size the data you need, instead of purchasing large antiquated systems/licenses is a breath of fresh air. The customer support is extremely helpful.

Pros

Flexibility, Modular purchasing of programs, support.

Cons

Still in development for multiple platforms and communication with Different POS.

Mat M.

Reviewed on 07/02/2017

Pure Demoware

Was promised new software for years. When the new software was finally ready to demo, we couldn't have it. We are moving on to Crunchtime...Thank goodness.

Pros

The idea of a mobile design is on target, but needs a ton of functionality to be useful in a real restaurant. Support wants to help, but can't.

Cons

Not a lot of reporting functionality, and if we dig in, the data there is, lacks integrity. No direct vendor integration, but I hear they are trying. No GL integration, unless you are on legacy Quickbooks.

Nancy K.

Reviewed on 22/12/2016

What a buy!

I've been a customer for the past 6 months and I would recommend this company to everyone. The system was very easy to setup, even inventory. I've been able to cut my food costs by 2% and controlling my labor is so easy, its not taking me 2 to 3 hours a week to build my schedule. Whenever I have questions the support team is quick to answer and is always very helpful. Free meals to any PeachWorks employees.

Pros

Simple, I have tried a couple of other products but I could never get past the setup step. I used their inventory database for my items and I was ready to start counting and entering invoices right away.

When I'm not in my restaurant I'm able to see how its doing and be alerted of any issues.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

Top PeachWorks Alternatives

Celia A.

Reviewed on 15/02/2017

I finally found it!

What a great and easy to use product. From the moment I was contacted by the sales rep its been a pure pleasure. The apps worked exactly as I was shown on the demo. From the time I first logged into the system until I entering counts and recipes was less than 7 days. I'm using all of their applications and I can't wait until they release new apps as I will buy them all. I have tried several other solutions, and either they didn't work or they were too difficult for me team to use but not with PeachWorks. Great apps, great team to work with.

Pros

easy to setup, easy to use, support has been great and very responsive

Cons

I haven't found any yet

Colby B.

Reviewed on 14/07/2015

Great after-the-sale support

The software works like they said it would and immediately I began saving time...but what really impressed me was the way they have taken care of me after the sale. We tried one of their competitors but once we sent them a check, we never heard from them again. PeachWorks has been with us every step of the way with training and answering questions and even asking us about new features. It sure is a different way to do business, and a breath of fresh air.

Tyler D.

Peachworks Does What It Promises

Good service. They are constantly trying to add value. Their base service allows for easy scheduling. Ability to quickly transfer schedules and tools to change and modify weekly. Staff really found it to be a good service.

Brian K.

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

Satisfied customer

PeachWorks is a great product and easy to use. We have saved 2% on our food costs using their products.

Pros

Easy to Use
Does not require huge setup costs
Employees rave about the results

Cons

Ready for them to develop more applications.

Grant B.

Reviewed on 22/04/2017

Excellent Soluiton

This is extremely in depth and has a plethora of options, analysis, and tools at your disposal. Being not the most learned when it comes to cloud, their customer support helped me out greatly along the way. Besides, loading up all of my items, which Support helped with, everything else was cake.

Pros

The apps are so easy to use, each had a step by step instruction for setup. If I had a question or wasn't for sure if I was doing it correctly support was there to help through the process.

Patti E.

Reviewed on 03/03/2017

Buyer's Remorse !

The demo looked fantastic. Yes was the answer to all my questions. I pulled the trigger, and was made to sign a year long contract the included modules I didn't want. Reluctantly I sighed, handed over my credit card info, and before I was even using the software, I was being invoiced. After 3 months, I have nothing but an inaccurate reporting tool, with none of their modules delivering what was committed to me by their sales woman. And having the system go down for an entire weekend wasn't very fun either.

Check and double check references! One of the most important lesson's learned. Our restaurant will survive, but I doubt Peachworks does.

Pros

The colors are pretty.

Cons

The ease of use in the design is great. But this does you no good when there is no data to support your managing efforts. And the reporting that is there, does not match the POS.

Ben P.

Not Pleased with Log

We only used the Log app, but it was consistently buggy. The fields would delete before we could fill them in and we would have to write over and over again. Customer support was unresponsive and unhelpful. Will not be recommending Peachworks to other restauranteurs.

Crystal M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 28/04/2019

Another great POS and time management program

Pros

I like the onboarding, payroll and scheduling options this software provided. We have been searching for just the right program to fit all our needs and this one seems to fit the bill. All of our POS and employee management needs are met with PeachWorks.

Cons

I have no cons to report at this time, still learning all the features

Response from PeachWorks

Thank you for your review Crystal. If you have any questions or would like more information on our other product please let me know.
Jim

Replied 30/04/2019
Chris M.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

Peachworks Inventory Management

Peachworks, overall, had a helpful support staff. The product simply was not intuitive enough for our needs. We experienced constant glitches with recipe editing and inventory counts. The lack of robust reports really made us need to look elsewhere.

Pros

This was not an easy product to use, overall. If I had to pick what I liked most, it would be the Recipe Sandbox. It was fairly easy to create recipes to analyze costs.

Cons

The overalls COGS report was very difficult for us to interpret. We were constantly troubleshooting and having large variances that didn't make sense. There was not a master account to run locational COGS side by - this was a very hard workaround. There also was not a budgeting component.

Compeat

Reasons for Switching to PeachWorks

It seemed that it would be simple enough to navigate during the demos. However, we found out rather quickly it would not be a suitable long term fit for us. MarketMan has been a much better product overall.
Dennis M.

Reviewed on 25/05/2018

Catering in our events is now easy thanks to PeachWorks

Our events are now manageable as the catering budget and needs are done swift with the software

Pros

Its easy to install and use
It can be synced with other POS devices to help in managing the catering needs more efficiently

Cons

There is much negative i can report as of now. So far it has served all our organization purposes and needs in catering efficiently

John F.

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

Snap

Pros

The software was good and easy to train the staff on how to check there paystubs and such.

Cons

That you needed to change your password every three months or so

Mark M.

Reviewed on 01/12/2016

Very happy

Great customer service, My rep is the best. as we have expanded into new markets Peachworks allows us to focus on the issues that matter and make our business better.

Phillip E.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

my experience

after actually taking the time to sit down and try to use peachworks it was not nearly as easy as the demo showed... so many times did the page glitch and not show things correctly, the conversions made no sense, it was just a mess and I hated using it. I have a degree in computers and this was a terrible choice. I will be leaving peachworks soon

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Reviewed on 26/01/2018

So Suite!

Pros

It's been so helpful as I grow my bakery business. Easy POS system, Easy reporting, Support team is A+++

Cons

Hard to setup, payment processing through them has a lot of fees that I didn't expect. Overall pretty happy still

Bertus S.

Reviewed on 21/11/2015

The software is not complete and it is not an inventory management program at this point of...

The Pros is that this software integrate with Square. The Cons is that the software is not complete the site is slow and deadlines are not made

Michelle T.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 30/01/2018

great system to use

Pros

i like that the system is easy to learn and that it is easy to maneuver around in. it has a lot of options

Cons

i do not like that it is hard to get ahold of cutomer service and that you have a long wait time on hold

Conrad K.

Reviewed on 03/07/2018

Peachworks made our catering business so much easier to manage. This is truly an all in one...

Pros

I love the ability to easily take inventory. Inventory used to be such a difficult process for me and now I barely sweat it. It's also very easy to use.

Cons

I love everything about this service and will continue to use it but I do think pricing is a little high.

Anthony F.

Reviewed on 24/03/2017

Can't image a better product or service exists

We have been delighted every step of the way of our PeachWorks journey. The sales staff, the onboarding process and the support staff have all greatly exceeded my expectations. PeachWorks is a must have system

Pros

Our account manager what so helpful. While the setup was fairly straight forward I did have a few questions. Bob was fast to respond and answered my questions. They have a very knowledgeable staff.

Alonso A.

Reviewed on 26/05/2019

Controling my restaurant have never been easier before

Pros

This marvelous software has everything needed to control our restaurant anywhere and anytime its easy to use and to customize for us irrepaceable

Cons

So far we dont have any complain about the tool

Daniel G.

Reviewed on 17/10/2016

Best restaurant software on the market

So easy to use, excellent functionality, excellent for variance and sales reports, customer support is the best out of any company we have worked with.

Addison E.

Complete Garbage.

This software is worthless. The reports do not load accurately, the widgets are pointless and take more time to actually navigate to the information needed. Completely awful. The only thing worse than the software is the customer service.

• Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

It is an ideal product in the management of restaurants.

Work many applications in the same program.

Pros

It is an ideal product in the management of restaurants from the logistic, administrative and nutritional support point of view.
The most attractive integrate so many applications in the same program.

Cons

The diagramming of dietary and nutritional aspects of recipes. It could have better layout with simpler use and pleasing to the eye.