About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is a cloud-based business management platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. It offers sales and marketing automation tools with helpdesk, analytics and customer support functions. Zoho CRM helps users respond...

4.2
4.1
4.1

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

6,142 of 6,142 reviews
Henry

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Your clients in the cloud

In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Pros

Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Cons

It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We needed a cloud solution, in order to have access to information outside the office.

The price.
Arturo
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 07/01/2023

Great for Sales Teams

My overall experience with ZOHO CRM has been a long one, but in the end I'm glad that I've stuck to ZOHO CRM's program for our sales teams.

Pros

I enjoy the capability of ZOHO CRM and the amount of integrations that work with ZOHO CRM.

Cons

ZOHO support often times, first answer the chat to send you to a FAQ or self help article. Rather than diagnosing the problem, finding the underlying cause and then proceeding accordingly. It does take a long time to learn and many of the modules can't be modified the same way as another (Example: I can create a pipeline with one module but with the other I can't). Also to become very proficient within ZOHO CRM's education, you'll have to invest more into your education. Instead of it being provided for you with the program.

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

If you want to keep your sanity, then stay away from ZOHO

The benefits this software provides is nothing more than any other CRM available. Keep records of your accounts, logs of communication, track your sales pipeline, etc. etc.

Pros

The CRM is easy to use. Unlike other CRM products, with Zoho you don't have to be an expert to get started. The interface is clean and easy to use. It doesn't have all the insane features that other products have, but that is what sets Zoho apart because they are trying to keep it simple for small businesses.

Cons

There's too many issues with this product to even begin listing. The application is buggy. I started reporting bugs to their support department but they occupied too much of my time and would remote into my computer and repeat the same steps over and over again, expecting a different result. I gave up on reporting issues. They don't even care to fix them anyways. The support is extremely poor. I'd rather have them offer no support than the support they provide, as you'll get even more frustrated with their support than not even having support at all. We had an "Enterprise Account Manager" which wasn't very responsive. Any unresolved issues with the application he would just send back to the support department (the same support department you'd been previously fighting with for months on petty issues) and then nothing would end up getting done. Based on my conversations with the account manager, I can confidently say that nobody in the organization has any clue what's going on. Nobody in the company has any empowerment to do anything, everybody acts like pre-programmed robots. There is a horrible communication gap between departments, nobody is on the same page, everybody just passes the buck thinking somebody else will take care of the issue. You can tell there is a pretty bad work ethic and culture. You'll get the run around and end up getting exhausted and give up. You end up having a second job just trying to deal with Zoho. It's quite simple, STAY AWAY.

Top Zoho CRM Alternatives

Salesforce B2B Commerce

Salesforce Essentials

Dedre
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

An inexpensive yet powerful, feature-packed CRM

Zoho CRM is made it so much easier to capture leads, and manage them properly in one space, leading to sales more often. I have no need to get another mail client or funnel, or spend time trying to add all leads from different platforms into one use boards and spreadsheets.I am very impressed with Zoho CRM and what it can do.

Pros

Zoho CRM is very easy to use, and also easy to customize to your liking. Features I like the most are the 1. lead/contact dashboard showing all activity for each contact and where they are in the sales pipeline. 2. Integration with Zoho mail and social media for immediate posting and communication, one-click calls and meeting schedules in the dashboard, 3. segmentation according to follow-up actions or campaigns and reporting.Integration with the rest of the Zoho Suite makes it so easy to use and set up everything with no third party software needed.

Cons

Zoho CRM is integrated with the rest of the Zoho Suite, which might add to your monthly subscription bill depending on what you are looking for. However, you can get an all-inclusive rate as well.Even though it is straight forward, there is a learning curve as with most software, but the tutorials really help a lot in this regard.

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

I Will Tell You The Truth About Zoho CRM.

Pros

Along with integrated mail templates, the daily email limit, contact management, invoice management, and much more, I get to use the CRM. It is best for a company or organisation to maintain the centralization process for documentation since it is simple to use, data-transferring, and efficient. With Zoho, there are many customization possibilities accessible. You may add extensions and integrations to the Zoho Marketplace to improve a variety of aspects of your company, including productivity, sales, and financial management.

Cons

I don't have any dislike or least favorite about this software.

• Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Spot ZOHO

One of the best CRM application i ever used mean while.

Pros

Most likely part is Easy and user friendly interface. And Activity tracking, Data Analytics and Easy report Making

Cons

Yeah, if its develop further that will be good.

Stephen
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

Zoho CRM is a life saver

I really enjoyed using Zoho CRM because as Sales and customer support teams we rely on them to access information about customers, from their contact details to their pain points in order to better understand and serve them.

Pros

Well, ZOHO CRM has enabled my team to put in more face time with prospects and eliminate mistakes, it helped me to ensure that leads passed from marketing to sales are high-quality and worth pursuing, and lastly it allows you to personalize content and automate follow-ups seamlessly.

Cons

Absolutely nothing to dislike about this software as it adds a lot more to our organization in every ramifications.

Aser
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 03/01/2023

Satisfactory

Pros

Lead management is really easy to use. I appreciate that I can have all my leads on one screen which makes it easy to track and manage.

Cons

So far my expereicne is posituve. Nothing unimpressive

Minsu
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

CRM solution that is easy to use for beginners

We decreased expenses, expanded visibility, and eliminated redundancies.

Pros

Integration with the full Zoho product and service portfolio is quick and simple.Reporting Interface may be shared by several administrators, and it is simple to use.Aids in the development of a framework to make things easier for sales representatives.

Cons

Constructs spreadsheets & tables in the account note fields.Deduplicates records across all CRM modules and other apps.Monitoring news generated by social media adverts.

Anand
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Zoho CRM Review

Pros

It is very user-friendly and we can use all of team work and maintain the progoss of the each person

Cons

It is very expensive and we have give training to work in this

Vincent

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Zoho One User

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet.

We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want.

This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.

I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need.

There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.
MD Masoom

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

My Favorite Email Service

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Puvinthan

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

A good Product Where Everything is Limited for You to Upgrade

It was a very neutral experience. Be sure to have big bucks to spend when migrating to this software because everything they own are bespoke; you want something you have to buy it. And its neverending for them to keep pushing you to the highest plan.

Pros

It is similar to SalesForce. Easier to use when you can just plug and play certain things and features. Their customer service is good though. Helped me a lot when i go through certain blocks of work that needs to be done.

Cons

You got to keep spending a lot of money for every features that you wanted to customize. The sales will keep ask you to buy the higher package for you to fulfill basic requirements.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

To explore a product that has similar features and functions like Salesforce and cost effective. Plus we were looking for all in one package for Marketing and Sales including Customer Service.

LeadSquared

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were promised that Zoho CRM can do the stuffs that lacks in our previous product used (Leadsquared). Apparently for us to use the said features we never knew that we had to subscribe for a higher subscription to get what we really wanted. Its too late as we have migrated to Zoho CRM
Matthew
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

Everything you need straight out the box

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Act!

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Flexible CRM

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to.
- Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns)
- Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos
- Email tracking is built in!
- Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing.
- The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load.
- You cannot schedule emails
- Incoming emails cannot be synced

Insightly and Nutshell

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

I wanted to integrate with live chat. Also, Pipedrive does not separate leads from contacts and I needed to be able to do that.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The price point and flexibility of the software.
Matthew
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 15/12/2019

Great product for SMB companies

We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho has more sales-oriented features, like Activities and tasks, plus it let you create custom modules, which we wanted to use for tracking certain info throughout our sales process.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The price was more reasonable for the features we needed.

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

Great product for small business scaling up

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.
Aliz
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Much more than a sales app

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.
Luis
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

ZOHO CRM The right fit for a medium company.

I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget.
It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC.
I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.

Pros

- Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money.
- Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly.
- Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions.
- Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use.
- Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc.
- Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click.
- Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize)
- Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.

Cons

There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.

Craig

Reviewed on 07/03/2020

Biased for a Reason

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be).

No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option.

An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Thamara

Reviewed on 05/08/2018

One of the best customizable CRM

Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure.

I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros

1061/5000
Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool.
From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers.
Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined.
From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features.

It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar

It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even.

Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration.

Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Kyle

Reviewed on 13/05/2018

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area...

The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions.

If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up.

Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress...

In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality.

So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Oscar Antonio

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on...

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company.
In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Marshall

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations.

We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations.

Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated.

Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM.

There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services.

One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM.

Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.