BenchmarkONE Reviews

About BenchmarkONE

BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) is a sales and marketing solution designed for small to midsize businesses. The integrated solution offers combined sales automation, marketing automation and email marketing features. BenchmarkON...

4.2

Browse BenchmarkONE Reviews

Leo
Leo
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

Good CRM Software

Overall, my experience has been very positive with Hatchbuck. This is the most I’ve ever utilized this type of software, and each time I use it I find it to be more effective overall. I believe the more I learn about it the more I will like it.

Pros

The software provides a nice dashboard to analyze the distribution of your emails. I also like the additional tasks that can be added to each email out reach.

Cons

The software gives you a number of alerts when you update your mailing list, and I’m often unclear about what they are telling me about my contacts.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

Slick and Easy to use

bloody great!

Pros

Tags - total control and segmentation of your contacts

Cons

issues with email templates but that has been fixed now

Maud

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

I would get more efficiency if it was customizable.

Pros

Customer support was very interested and helped me a lot with my problems. Ability to manage sales in an organized manner.

Cons

Its biggest drawback is that it is not intuitive and customizable.

Top BenchmarkONE Alternatives

Matthew
Matthew
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 17/09/2015

Above average sales & marketing platform

We decided to use Hatchbuck to help us organize and communicate with signups for Slope, a media management platform. We used Hatchbuck to organize contacts into categories and to send out our email campaigns and updates. Getting started on Hatchbuck is very easy and their customer service is outstanding (I usually get a response on questions and problems the same day). There are some minor issues and is really best suited for smaller sized companies.

Pros

Great customer service, I always got a response on issues and questions I had in a short amount of time. Tagging users and creating email campaigns based on those tags is very simple and intuitive. We enjoyed the scoring system of contacts (we called it Fantasy Football for leads).

Cons

Personally I feel as if the 'Deals' and 'Tasks' features are a little bit redundant and not overly helpful to general productivity. I also found there to be minor issues such as not getting notifications when other team members made changes to our organization's account. It's also very easy for contacts to become overwhelming and it is much better suited for smaller sized businesses.

Kate
Kate
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 14/09/2015

Growing business with Hatchbuck for more than a year

No other CRMs compare to Hatchbuck. The functionality and the price don't even come close!

Pros

Automation via emails, campaigns and tagging, email tracking, notifications when someone opens an email or clicks on a link within the email, automatic social network linking, webpage tracking, deal tracking and the drag and drop builder, which is great for newsletters.

Cons

It's not mobile friendly and you can not CC someone via Hatchbuck.

Aubrey
Aubrey

Reviewed on 29/05/2015

Awesome Sauce

I use hatchbuck for all of my clients and always recommend it when someone mentions that they are looking for a cost-effective alternative to their pricier software. Hatchbuck provides all the bells and whistles that more expensive softwares charge an arm and a leg for, but at the perfect price point. My favorite feature is that the tool will locate a contact's social media profiles FOR you. This saves a lot of time in doing research as to what platforms you should be on.

Pros

Cost, features, customer support is free, there's no limit on the number of emails I can send like other softwares

Cons

There are a few minor features that I'd like to see added, which is the only reason for 4 out of 5 stars. However, based on conversations I've had with their team, it sounds like many of them will be coming very soon!

Jake
Jake

Reviewed on 19/06/2015

Great combination of CRM & Marketing automation

Hatchbuck is a core part of our sales process. From marketing automation tools like nurturing and outbound campaigns and website tracking, it's propelled our business development forward. It's also a great CRM tool and they provide reporting on pipeline and sales activity and much more. Highly recommend!

Pros

Marketing automation tools - campaigns, template building and actions

Cons

Searching and usability could use a bit of a boost

★Keisha
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 01/06/2015

Hatchbuck simplifies my life

I use Hatchbuck daily for one of my clients. It's essential to my work flow and truthfully, I'm not sure how things would go for this client if I had to work without it. It simplifies everything. Sending emails is a snap, correcting their client information is quick and easy, and everything I need to measure ROI is right there.

Pros

Customer support rocks. Anytime I don't know how to do anything, our consultant is quick to answer emails and send me in the right direction.

Cons

Searching for contacts is a little difficult, but once you master it, it's not too bad.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

CRM made simple

Great for small scale companies.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to use and implement. You need to setup marketing campaigns and templates for the tool to work properly for you. This tool helps you send periodic marketing efforts to your CRM contacts.

Brian
Brian
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 22/06/2015

Best value for what I actually need...and plenty of extras

We have a team of 5 that manages 50k-100k contacts while connecting with them through automated email campaigns to begin as well as nurture our relationships. We offer online ecommerce solutions. It is a great CRM and has the features needed to keep our sales activity and account management functions all in one place.

Pros

Tagging and Automation
Availability to tie into email history
Tasks and document attachment opportunities
Service, service, and service-they are always willing to take a question and work with our team to fully utilize the tools and features within the Hatchbuck system.

Cons

Everything we have given feedback on has been addressed in new updates over the years, or have been communicated to us as part of future releases.

Taylor

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Flexible Enough to be Utilized in Most Marketing Plans

Hatchbuck is a great software for both large and small companies. It is one of the only services I have found flexible enough to be tailored to my many clients.

Pros

The customer service is by far the greatest asset this software has. Hatchbuck is extremely customizable which is excellent when working with clients in many different industries but can present a challenge when deciding which categorizations and tag to use when building the system. Hatchbuck's customer service team is always on-call to help assist in any way necessary.

Cons

The pricing options and billing details aren't completely transparent. Often, I will have to reach out to my Hatchbuck rep to get details regarding plans or billings.

Jenna
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

Great CRM for Small Business

Hatchbuck offers a tiered pricing plan, which is great for small businesses trying and starting a CRM program.

Pros

It's hard to beat the features and price of Hatchbuck. The program does well two features that a small business really needs: contact management and email marketing.

Cons

The CRM offerings are very basic. If you are looking for a ton of features with your CRM, then Hatchbuck may not be the best CRM for you.

Shah
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

Great small business solution - Intuitive, feature-filled, clean interface

There are a lot of CMS platforms out there but this one is the one I've settled on because it has certain features that you need to pay a LOT extra for on larger platforms, such as click-tracking.

The name is kinda weird and I don't believe it's the cheapest solution out there, after all, there are others that are free. However, Hatchbuck makes it possible to set up sales funnels with ease, and without complicating things. The onboarding process is relatively simple - you don't need a degree to wade through it all and their customer support team is super friendly.

My only problem with Hatchbuck is that I don't use it more, which is my problem, not theirs. A great solution for small businesses that want powerful features without the hefty price tag of the CMS giants out there.

Pros

The interface, customer support and certain features that seem to integrate well with my sales process.

Cons

The price is a little high, especially if I want to add other users, like a VA to help me out, so I have avoided doing that and so not using is to its full potential.

Karl
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

Outstanding Customer Support and Functionality You Can Use!

Onboarding & Support

I've had a stellar experience with Hatchbuck from the initial demo, and most importantly through to onboarding and getting the system configured.

This is a standout part of the Hatchbuck offer, especially after coming from a larger automation platform.

Functionality & Ease of Use
You don't get all the functionality you are likely to have compared to say, Marketo, but what you do get is eminently usable and capable almost out-of-the-box.

I would like to see an ability to integrate with Outlook, as we miss the ability to send tracking emails individually directly from our Outlook client, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Price
This was a big issue for us as we operate a relatively large universe - Hatchbuck's pricing structure allows me to run a universe that size without hitting me for increasing levels of charge (unlike Hubspot or Marketo, whose price-per-unit seems to increase as you scale).

Pros

Simple to use, easy to configure, and can get to work and ROI fast.

Scales easily with pricing not restricting records you put into it.

Cons

Some functionality you may be used to is not present, such as Outlook plugins.

Jenna
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 08/09/2018

Inexpensive and Super User-Friendly

Pros

This is an awesome CRM software! I'm in love with the dashboard which is always up to date. It also works with email campaigns and integrates very well.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. The support team isn't the easiest to contact and deal with, but once you have them on the phone to help with a problem they definitely have the answers for ya!

Jeff

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

Best bang for the buck in the CRM marketplace!

As a long time user of other software, I can't believe how many capabilities come out of the box with Hatchbuck. It's easy to use, easy to configure and my users love the system!

Pros

ease of use and value

Cons

Could use some additional reporting capabilities and customizations
really needs a native iPhone app or better functionality in a mobile browser.

Neal
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 02/06/2017

Hatchbuck makes work easier

Overall, I'm pleased with hatchbuck. I tried a lot of CRM programs. I think hatchbuck has the best bang for the buck.

Pros

It's easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The interface is simple. The latest version includes a new dashboard with lots of information available instantly.

Cons

Sometimes support seems a little lacking but that could just be because I didn't word my question well.

Tim
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 19/06/2015

2nd best ROI you can make! Seriously!

Pros

We looked at many other services, including Salesforce and Infusionsoft. Both of those offered a ton of features, 75% of which we didn't need, including the cost. We have found that Hatchbuck had BY FAR the best training, and the easiest interface. We have 1 dedicated employee running HB, and after 1 month, we have literally lit 20% of our ice cold leads on fire! Hatchbuck is like napalm for your sales leads. Gets them hot and keep it that way. We have learned that by staying in front of your customers, it at the least, allows you to stay in the game against your competitors. Prior to HB, we were MANUALLY SENDING EMAILS 1x1 via Gmail. We thought we had this under control until 75% of our cold leads had purchased from our competitor due to our lack of communication. If you are considering a way to build a relationship with every potential lead, seriously, don't hesitate!

Cons

The only thing we don't like is that they can't directly reply to the email form a campaign. Maybe there is a way, but we are only 1 month in.

Emily

Reviewed on 19/03/2018

Good tool for a small company, not practical for a large company.

Pros

This tool is great for a small company. It helps you to manage all your contacts. Customer service is also prompt and personal.

Cons

The pricing could be better. Also, some of the contact logic that we would like to have is not available.

Amber

Reviewed on 28/08/2014

Great Product. Great Team. Great Results.

Pros

We are using Hatchbuck here at SilverCloud through ESG's Lead-Launcher Marketing as a service vendor and have been very pleased with what we have seen so far. What I like best about the product is its ease of use and its very user-friendly user interface. I like how we now have the ability to nurture evaluators and turn them into prospects without much effort. I also like the ability we will have to continue to provide value to our current customer base, improving retention rates.

Cons

I find it difficult to search for multiple individuals at an organization. The CRM is set up to organize mostly by contacts and not by accounts, which can be a bit difficult. I also wish there was an API to integrate with our current Salesforce account.

Jim
  • Industry: Management Consulting
2.5

Reviewed on 30/08/2014

Awesome! So far, it meets and exceeds my customer nurturing needs.

Pros

I like the webpage forms and link click capture (via imbedded scripts) to register new leads and track their interest. Likewise, I love the ability to capture clicks in email and add tags and actions.

Cons

I wish there were more email and campaign samples (a complete lead to sale nurturing sample would be great). Although the drag and drop email editor is easy to use, it's too limited (e.g. can't create a column). So I ended up using the predesigned emails, but I had to insert some stylesheet code to just to change the background color; it looks great, but it's a bit more complicated. Also, there's no billing, so we also have to enter the customer into ACT and QuickBooks.

Dominick
Dominick

Reviewed on 05/02/2016

Easy play, easy go with Hatchbuck.

I was able to load up my contacts, design and prepare, then launch campaigns very quickly and without much trouble.
The training and support along the way was effective and spot on, and I received pro-active communications to optimize the performances.
My questions to the team were always responded promptly and followed-up rapidly.

On the con side, the tool lacks a few capabilities including the creation of custom-landing pages, or being able to use an existing contact page more easily, which would be nice. Optimization can require some technical skills too.
Overall, a cool solution that is well worth its investment at a fraction of the price of competitors, and a friendly team to help navigate the first steps.

Tyler

Reviewed on 29/08/2016

A great CRM product for small businesses

Pros

Hatchbuck is an easy to use CRM that doesn't require a lot of time and energy to integrate into your already established database. The reports are easy to create and easy to understand.

Cons

At the time I began using hatchback it was still in the beta phase for many of the features and so the support offered wasn't as established as some of its competitors. I am sure they has since been improved.

Laura

Reviewed on 19/10/2019

Marketing Gamechanger

Pros

I love the fact that you're able to get so much data from your website and whatever integrations you set up with Hatchbuck.

Cons

I wish for my e-commerce client that you could incorporate abandoned cart emails.

Bill

Reviewed on 05/12/2016

Needs more features

I have been using hatchbuck for a while now, and although their customer support is good enough, the product itself lacks several features and needs many improvements in order to be able to compete with some of the established alternatives like Hubspot.

Cons

Lacks features, has some bugs