About Easy LMS

Easy LMS is a cloud-based learning management solution (LMS) that is suitable for businesses of all sizes. It allows users to create lessons and courses that integrate interactive elements such as quizzes, tests, images and...

Browse Easy LMS Reviews

Carl P. Carl P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

So much more than most...

The challenge of lag time because of "temporal distance" (Time zones) is the only hiccup I've really had. When I need tech support, I generally have to wait 12 hours, as my work clock doesn't align with theirs.

Pros

There's not a need for a lot of outside intervention once you get your first few exams set up. It's a set-it-and-forget-it situation, particularly advantageous to those of us helping our students get through professional certification exams

Cons

The only significant missing feature is an easy sort on users by something besides their e-mail accounts. Other than that, it's about as full-featured as you could imagine, particularly for the price tag.

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Pros

It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons

With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

Kathleen G. Kathleen G.

Reviewed on 06/07/2018

I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Cons

I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

Top Easy LMS Alternatives

Mikayla K. Mikayla K.
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Easy and Simple

I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Cons

My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

Carol B. Carol B.

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software

Pros

I love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.

Cons

I wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.

Pamela J. Pamela J.

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

Love the Product

My only issue is sometimes when I need help, no one is around because of the country they are in and the time difference.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

Cons

The software is great. I had no problems with the software. Oh, the one thing I did have issues with was the custom certificate. We just could not get the settings right for it. We just ended up creating our own. It would have been AWESOME for my team to be able to download their certificate as soon as they finished!

Yves L. Yves L.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 01/12/2019

Nothing but the Best

I really know where to focus on the training of our students.

Pros

Simplicity
Useful
Really made for exam training
I like it

Cons

The Academy part is not as I thought. So I use it with the Embed way

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Great platform to create quizz & tests

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Easy LMS for the set up of questions and the quick answers to our question from the support. I recommend this platform.

Cons

There is not enough personnalization possible in terms of layout (colours, call-to-action, typo,...)

Conner C. Conner C.

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Inexpensive, but packs a punch!

We are able to create courses for our clients to learn, re-learn, keep up with changes in our software. We are also able to offer refresher courses to existing clients and give internal courses to make sure everyone's skills are kept up to date.

Pros

The price is fantastic, coming in well under what any other LMS we researched was priced at. It is very easy to use. Has its own course Editor which looks different from many others in the visual aspect. Looks very clean and is easy to use.

Cons

Could be a little more feature rich as far as integrating with our internal SSO. Doesn't have interactive course options, where you can host a live course.

Megan g C. Megan g C.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing...

A great tool for my clients

Pros

It was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before

Cons

I find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment

S W. S W.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Awesome support and fun to use

Being able to track the results of knowledge retained from training as well as getting a gauge on someone's knowledge level overall.

Pros

The easy of use and awesome support staff are what I find to make QuizWorks stand out. No matter what the question or concern is, they are quick to respond and help provide information and work with me to get the results I wish for.

Cons

I wish the export Data into Excel was formatted in an easier to view manner and more printer friendly. Currently it's an extremely large spreadsheet which is a bit taxing to read.

Preetumsingh G. Preetumsingh G.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 30/01/2019

Great easy tool

I have so far been using this site to create practice exams. This has also been beneficial to assess the knowledge of my students in a real exam scenario with time limit. I can also define the percentage of success for a whole class.

Pros

It's ease of use and the options to allow me to create exams. Students can have easy access with the link and I can set the rules.

Cons

It gets expensive after the Teacher package. Wish it allowed me on the Teacher pack to set a password to prevent students to just share the link and have too many people get access to the test i created.

Leslie B. Leslie B.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Actually EASY

Overall, working with Easy LMS has been an enjoyable experience. It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program. As I mentioned, the program is easy to understand and use and the staff truly couldn't be more helpful.

Pros

Easy LMS allows for customizable course creation in a way that requires little to no training with the software. Additionally, the employees are more than willing to answer any question (no matter how silly it may seem!!!), making the software easier to understand and easier to pitch to your coworkers!

Cons

Unfortunately, without a paid subscription, there are many features that you cannot access. I understand the motive, but I do wish I could view exam results without a paid subscription.

Reviewed on 12/06/2019

A quick, easy and cost effective way to deploy assessments and surveys!

Pros

I like that it allowed me to deploy different types of assessments to a large group via one link, I had no need for an additional LMS as quiz works came with its own. It is user friendly.

Cons

The are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point.

Desi C. Desi C.

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Great Testing Software

This software helped us with assessing our team members knowledge and identify areas where further development is required. It really is a fantastic tool.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy on the eyes and has multi-functionality. It has helped our department assess the knowledge of our reps, engage them in learning and often spurs a lot of conversation on the topics being tested.

Setting up a test or quiz extremely easy and each test is fully customizable, from the content to the look of the platform.

Cons

The only thing I encountered is that the time zone cannot be altered to the time zone you are in. You have to use the UTC time zone and make adjustments according to the difference in time. Other than this I REALLY like this software!

Patrick D. Patrick D.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Stop Looking

We are using the exam feature for weekly tests and our folks really enjoy the ease of use.

Pros

We looked everywhere for the right product until we found this one. It was clear that this would meet our needs and allow us to create online forms, quizzes, and exams exactly the way we wanted.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but it's worth the effort.

Ekkehard G. Ekkehard G.

Reviewed on 04/12/2015

Tailored quiz, incredibly painless!

When we started looking for on online quiz/exam platform for https://www.vanselect.de/, finding a modern and powerful one was a big enough challenge already.
Finding one that is flexible enough to help us with custom needs, at very reasonable costs, was actually a surprise - frankly, I had little hope to ever find one at all.

Working with the guys with http://www.quizworksinternational.com/ was not only successful but also rapid, affordable, and fun.
I sure wish we had more partners like this.
Big recommendation!

Jevon A. Jevon A.

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

Loving it

It has been great.

Pros

It is easy to use, customer friendly and I would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

Nothing bad to say. Just get your internet up.

Mike O. Mike O.

Reviewed on 23/03/2016

Excellent value, rich features, SUPERB customer service

Our organization is implementing an online version of our Certification Exam for external clients across multiple organizations. We reviewed multiple LMS platforms, but the quality, value, flexibility - and especially the support - of QuizWorks made it ridiculously easy to choose. We also have hours of classroom training that we will be moving to online delivery over the next year. There is no question that QuizWorks will be our platform of choice. If they can't do it, I doubt anyone can!

Matth G. Matth G.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Didn't get to implement it but still a recommendation

Pros

I like how it's so visually pleasing unlike the competition. I've only gotten as far as the trial but there's so much to work with. This would be amazing for educational purposes, explaining visually to people with limited language skills helps wonders.

Cons

The price was a bit too costly to make it worth it for us.. Maybe next time

• Industry: Banking
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Fun and engaging quizzes that are easy to set up. Responsive CS.

Pros

I love the fact that it doesn’t require a lot of tech know-how to be able to configure the quizzes. The assessments are fun and engaging and can be presented in different ways. It also has options for multiple languages which is great because it makes it easy for us to work with our international counterparts.
It provides rich and detailed information that definitely helps us in our assessment of the candidates.
The customer service is just fantastic. They are probably one of the few companies I have encountered whose support is very responsive and seems genuinely happy to help.

Cons

It doesn’t allow you to upload existing Powerpoint presentations to the online training courses, so you have to create them manually. I’ve already relayed this to their customer support and hope to get some updates on it soon.

Andrew S. Andrew S.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

www.onlinequizcreator has made it very easy to build your desired courses and exams and saves...

Pros

www.onlinequizcreator.com is very easy to use and saves a lot of time when wanting to conduct examinations.

Cons

you cannot upload a video direct (it has to be uploaded via youtube etc) also you cannot duplicate an exam or a course content and will need to rewrite all the content. There was a case where I wanted to duplicate some of the content and delete some of the other content as i wanted to do mini courses to the main one and i had to rewrite the entire content.

Allee S. Allee S.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

Unbelievable Features and Price

Easy LMS is a great cloud powered Learning Management System for a really great price. Excellent customer service.

Pros

The price

Cons

No paypal integration

Osa L. Osa L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

Earn some extra money teaching what you know

It was a pleasure creating online classes, and it is one of the easiest ways to do that.

Pros

It's easy to setup an online school or create online courses

Cons

You still have to do the work to make sales

Steve P. Steve P.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 20/01/2019

Easy is Right, Great Value

We used it to assess employee competency in annual training material.

Pros

Very competitive pricing, customizable depending upon needs

Cons

Would like to see creation of tests and assessments to offer more automization using my powerpoints and documents---at least to get me started. I could then tweak them rather than start from scratch.