About GanttPRO

GanttPRO is a cloud-based project management solution for small to midsize companies, as well as individual users. The software offers Gantt charts, scheduling, progress tracking and more. GanttPRO enables managers to schedule...

4.7
4.7
4.8
4.8

Browse GanttPRO Reviews

Mikhail

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

This is the best software for the Gantt chart diagrams!

I am using the GanttPRO since November 2022 doing one big university project. I have tried some other software, however, they all had some drawbacks such as small option range for the tasks, no customisation allowed and others... And only after I found this one, I do not need to search more because all I want is already inside.Me and my team successfully using the collaboration with MS Teams and it is working great!

Pros

Registration is very simple and will not take a minute. The software is well structured to create the specific type of chart - Gantt chart. It has collaborations with various platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Slack and more. In addition, there are different account types for different user requirements.

Cons

I have had no issues using GanttPRO so far and I still think it is the best option for creating and monitoring Gantt charts.

Teamwork

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

Because better product (GanttPRO) was found.

Teamwork

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

I strongly recommend to use this software to work with any Gantt charts over other products.If you plan to use it as a enterprise product, I recommend the Business version as it allows to create large groups and track them using the software feathers.If you are required to use advanced feathers of the product such as project customisation, tasks overdue, etc. the Premium plan is you option.For common users the Basic plan is cheap and contain all necessary feathers to work with Gantt charts.And the best in my opinion is to use it as a Student because the software team provides a fully free plan for them.
Anurup

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

Distinguished capabilities that increase the interaction of team members with workflow plans

With GanttPRO's powerful capabilities, we are able to organize and assign workflows to team members, as well as streamline communication between team members when updates are made or when they ask for help.

Pros

GanttPRO is distinguished by its presence on the cloud, and it does not need special settings for use, as it is considered a large page, enabling us to cooperate with each other to prepare and organize the flow of operations and tasks in the multiple projects that we follow in the Gantt style, which I consider the most successful project follow-up systems, for its capabilities to discover the critical path and overlapping activities By doing, enabling us to always develop proactive solutions. I love using the cards, boards and lists that GanttPRO provides to help us manage project tasks, and enjoy the flexibility that GanttPRO provides, with which we can customize these boards to suit our needs. I love the fact that creating workflow diagrams and dashboards for teams and departments is so simple. I love how colors are added to a Gantt chart so that each one represents a specific topic or a critical task, as the colors make it easy for us to manage the workflow in an interactive way. I love how a colleague is asked for help to make updates to one of the panels, and I love how we can integrate all the panels For colleagues, presenting its work plan and its achievement summary, which enables us to explore the actual business reality of the project.

Cons

GanttPRO is easy to use, low in cost and enables us to add additional users easily, and I like the fact that I haven't experienced any negatives or encountered any issues while using it.

Allan
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!

Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Pros

Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Cons

Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

Trello, Microsoft Project, monday.com, ClickUp, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

The product felt stable and fully featured.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

I think I tested almost all the products that I found on Google and other sites like Capterra that had a built-in Gantt feature. That was about 15+ over a period of a year. GanttPRO really tops them all thus far.

Top GanttPRO Alternatives

Alexandr

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Impressions after migration to GanttPro

Pros

First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Cons

Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

Wider functionality to manage development and count costs and salaries

Trello

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

Jira was for me very complicated, Trello was good, but it don't has calculations of costs, it really saves a lot of time and clear for all Team members

Response from GanttPRO

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

Louis
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market

I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Pros

The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Cons

The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

Monday.com doesn't allow Users to track deviations on baseline.

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

GanttPRO allows Users to track deviations on baseline, which is a mandatory requirement for any Project Managers in my opinion.

Response from GanttPRO

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Rodrigo

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Pros

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Cons

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

Response from GanttPRO

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Tristan
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals

My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Pros

The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Cons

As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

Apostolos
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

The ONLY Project Management tool that you and your customers need!

We reviewed many options before selecting GanttPRO for our Project Management Office. Since then, we are using it on a daily basis across the company for both project and portfolio management. It makes the project plan creation and editing a real joy to use. Also, the Public URLs and exports that GantPRO generates are elegant and intuitive for everyone across the company to comprehend.

Having worked with competitive tools like Ms Project, SmartSheet, ProjectManager.com and BigPicture, I cannot recommend GantPRO enough!!

Pros

There are so many pros of this tool, so I will try and list the most important ones:
1. Simple and intuitive project plan creation and management
2. Use of custom fields
3. The ability to generate token-based public URLs that you can share with your all stakeholders
4. Being a web tool, you are not restricted by the OS that your various teams use.
5. Portfolio Management: The most straightforward and effective method for creating and sharing it with top management.
6. Critical Path Visual Highlighting.

Cons

If I wanted to be picky (and I have to become to find a con), I would say, that when you are creating the task dependencies visually, the tool uses only FS (which is the most common one). When creating it from within the task settings then you can use ALL the available dependency types (FS, SS, FF, SF).
Also, reporting could benefit from some love and caring from the dev team.

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Ganttpro is easy to use

So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Pros

Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

Cons

I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

MS Project 2016 was to costly for the product and the service they provide. We have several levels of computer experience in our company so having a product that is easy to use was essential for our organization.

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

The easy of operation and the ability to easily transition from MS Project to Ganttpro.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] Have a nice day!

Replied 10/11/2020
Fernando
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 27/12/2019

The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!

GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Pros

To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Cons

It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

GanttProject, TeamGantt and Ganttic

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

Because GanttPro allow to select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours, and to create links between the tasks, and to agroup tasks in subgroups.
Zaid Mohammed

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

GanttPRO For Making Live more easy and effective

I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New things are always exciting to me, and so far this program has been a fantastic fit for my needs. Despite my hectic schedule, I've finally figured out how to manage it all. It might be hectic at times, but I try to set aside some time each day to do nothing because I need to take a breather and recharge. My projects are doing well, and I think my favorite one is the one I'm now working on.

Pros

By connecting your software systems, you can get a holistic picture of your business and make better decisions. Moving between multiple programs is no longer necessary to get data that may have an impact on your decisions.
You can increase the efficiency of your operations by integrating applications that share data sources. When the same data is input into numerous software systems, this is very important. Processing is simplified and expedited since there is just one point of data entry and no switching between multiple software programs is required.

Cons

Despite the fact that there are certain aspects of the service that may be improved, you will always be able to acquire the help you need to finish your assignments. Aside from the one-time cost, the program's ongoing fees, on the other hand, are a tad on the pricey side. As a result of my previous work experience with this application in a variety of settings, I am convinced that if you give it some time, you will get fairly comfortable with it.
When you compare yourself to others, you will notice that you have major advantages, but you will still need additional support and greater interoperability with other software packages.

Ahmad

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

The finest platforms for using the gantt chart template to work schedule and allocate tasks

So I could better explain their projects and tell them of developments, he helped me illustrate the work programs for different clients in a bar chart manner. And all of this utilizes basic technology offered by GanttPRO for a modest fee via a website, without the need for complicated processes and programs that are difficult to master and explain to clients. It will also help me clarify the work plans for their projects and tell them of updates.

Pros

I admire the ability of GanttPRO to distribute responsibilities precisely and clearly to our team members, which is a great method to handle projects. The Gantt chart template offers everyone more attention and makes them eager to complete the activity on time. I particularly like GanttPRO's ready-made templates that allow me and the team to quickly develop their plans. In addition, I enjoy how updates are done on the baseline work schedule and the exact results that can be retrieved from those updates that let you know which activities are progressing according to plan and which are overdue.

Cons

It's easy to use, has a nice user interface, and once logged in, you can work directly, save and share modifications with peers. This will allow you to start a new project and share it with the team, as well as update existing ones.

Kristen

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

GanttPro for the win

The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Pros

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Cons

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

If there was mobile access, it would be a 10/10 product for me.

Pros

It is intuitive to use. Customizable tools are available at all project stages (planning, management and follow-up of projects), which makes our job much easier. Also, when I want to buy a product, I want the support team to be fast and solution-oriented. It's not something I prefer to desperately wait for when I have a problem. I really liked the customer support of the GanttPRO platform.

Cons

Lack of mobile access is its biggest drawback. When we need to do our work remotely, we cannot do it from mobile because there is no access.

Josefa
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now.

Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Pros

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Cons

Response from GanttPRO

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Replied 06/02/2020
León

Reviewed on 26/09/2020

The best Project Management Software out there!!

I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Pros

If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Cons

Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

Response from GanttPRO

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

Replied 18/12/2020
Giuseppe

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

At least, a platform that truly supports me in my daily work

I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the possibility to stay up to date about the work we all are doing. Everyone knows what project and task other teammate are working on and this way we can relate better each other.

Pros

I like the extremely-simple dashboard. I know what to do, which project is involved in the daily workday and its overall status, and so I can organize my job better. When I come back home in the evening I'm more relaxed because I already know the work I have to do the next day.

Cons

I would prefer the time log section with a "start/stop" feature.
Today, I necessarily have to insert manually the start time and the end time. On the other hand, if a "start/stop" feature were implemented, I just had to push the button "start" and forget it until the end of my task.

Response from GanttPRO

Giuseppe, thank you for the review and for using GanttPRO. We would like to pay your attention that the time task tracker has a timer option. It means you can start/stop logging your working time whenever you want.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

ALP

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Gannt Pro for Constructions

Pros

I use GantPRO in two diffrent phases of the projects that I involve. First phase is proposal which makes client compel to think that I am well aware of the project in terms of time, steps and possible clashes. I choose GanttPRO because its way more visual, easy to operate on and simple to understand. Second phase that I use the softwere is during the construction processs. I print out my plan and I also get to update the chart on my computer from any device that I am in reach of. At the end of every project I also like to back and evaluate how accurate I was on the milestones and schedules that I made on GantPRO so that I can reflect my gathering to the future projects.

Cons

It would be very helpfull to get more languages in the software so that every person involved on the project could easly understand

Response from GanttPRO

Thanks for your warm feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application.

Ambre
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Useful tool to follow up on a project

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !
Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Cons

Response from GanttPRO

Ambre, thanks for using our application. If you'll have any difficulties, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Christopher
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

GanttPRO review

Overall I like this program. It being online helps too in that you can access it from any computer.

Pros

The ease of use is the key to this software. I built a gantt chart without prior knowledge of this program and it is intuitive. Changing time frames is as easy as a click and a drag. Tasks can be a multitude of colors. Being a designer I like the fact that the resulting gantt chart can be a beautiful document. More customizable features would be great to that effect!

Cons

Copying one task to make another is still as little cumbersome in that it does not automatically place it where you intend. After copying sometimes it places it in weird spot and you need to do a re-shuffle of tasks.

Response from GanttPRO

Hi, Christopher! Nice to hear such a positive feedback. Thanks!

If you have questions or issues to fix, please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Sam
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 05/03/2020

Great for sorting our business out!

Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

Pros

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

GanttPro was an easier implementation into our business.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.

• Industry: Research

Reviewed on 29/07/2022

Great online Gantt and Task Management tool.

Pros

I’ve been trying a number of online Gantt and task management tools for a couple of weeks now, for both personal as well as my research work. I still prefer GanttPro as it seems to tick all the boxes I require. Just to list a few here;
- Very intuitive. As a previous MS Project user, GanttPro feels right at home with no real learning curve needed.
- Many features and details like task dependencies, time relationships and effects, color schemes, etc. have all been carefully thought out. They seem well designed without compromising on important things.
- Look and feel are consistent across devices. Navigating on my phone or tablet and being able to edit the contents seems very similar and seamless, as I would do on my computer. Honestly, many other tools don’t get this well.

I would recommend GanttPro, especially if you’d like one with actual project management design and features, is uncomplicated to use and works well on different devices.

Cons

I can’t talk about it’s robustness particularly when used by larger teams and perhaps for many projects as I really didn’t have the chance to use it to such extent, but this tool seems great so far and can’t really think of anything to dislike about it.

• Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

GanttPro is Amazing

Pros

There are a few key features that I was surprised to see in the price range of GanttPro. 1) The ability to link task and having it automatically change with any effect to previous task, 2) Having the ability to do a compare and contrast of the agreed timeline to the reality, 3) The reporting feature for being able to see the time spent on all the projects, and 4) The live timeline web link that can be shared and even displayed on a screen for the company to see.

Cons

The export feature is very limiting but I did love that there was a live web link that can show the progress on and any given project.

Response from GanttPRO

Hi, thank you for the nice feedback!

Peterson

Reviewed on 05/09/2022

The best gantt chart platform I've ever used!

GranttPro helped me deal with my projects and tasks the way I need to keep everything on track.

Pros

GanttPro was the best tool I've found online to help me with the management for my projects and side tasks. Easy to use and personalize, GanttPro helps you to keep everything on track! You can plan events, projects and tasks, creating tags, setting date limit, and even inviting others to collaborate with your projects. GanttPro provides different views for the data you have, you can see your projetcs tasks as the best Gantt charts you have ever seen, or as panels grouped by their status, or even as a full list. You can manage all this with just one tool: GanttPro.

Cons

I just wish I could have found this tool earlier.

Joeri
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

GanttPro is a very effective and handy tool for any project.

My project runs more smoothly now that progress is being tracked and planned using GanttPro. It is a lot better than using an Excel sheet as a Gantt chart of planning. GanttPro brings your planning alive and makes it easily adaptable to changes in planning or strategy.

Pros

The software allows for projects to be alive and evolving throughout their lifespan. It is easy to set milestones and tasks and assign them to your team. The Gantt chart brings clarity to the progress of the project and can be changed at any time. It is also very to monitor the progress of your team, the workload of your team and the budget being spent.

Cons

When just starting with the software it can be slightly overwhelming. There are so many options and tools that are very easy to be overwhelmed and quit setting up your project. I'd say the program does not work very intuitively but is well worth the time of getting used to.

Response from GanttPRO

Joeri, thanks for the good feedback!

If you have any questions, please, contact our support team via live chat on the site or email us at [email protected]