Site24x7 Reviews

4.7

4.7
Visit Website

About Site24x7

Site24x7 is a cloud-based website and server monitoring platform that helps small to large size businesses monitor websites, servers, clouds, networks, applications and real-time users. The platform enables users to derive...

Browse Site24x7 Reviews

Steve
Steve

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Excellent monitoring solution with pay-per-use licensing

For my company uptime is essential to our deliverables, and we're held to SLA requirements by contract. I can demonstrate both uptime and issues beyond our control that should not affect SLA (IE the customer doesn't renew their domain or uses a weak registrar).

Pros

I've been with Site24x7 since early days and the team keep adding functionality and more granular and complex ways to test my essential services. Service is always on and both custom and provided distributed pollers are rock solid--if there's an alert I can be sure it's not a false negative.They also provide plenty of statistics and pre-alert diagnosis so things like regional outages or problems with a registrar are obvious from the outset.Plenty of ways to notify, including integrations with 3rd party solutions such as PagerDuty and xMatters for scheduling team coverage and response.

Cons

Initially the service was limited in some ways but the team was very responsive to feedback and quickly upped their game.I think the only thing I'd like to change now is automatic ssl cert issue detection/warning of impending expiration for all https monitors.

ipMonitor and Uptime Cloud Monitoring

Reasons for Choosing Site24x7

IPMonitor was purchased by SolarWinds and instantly became too expensive.

ipMonitor

Reasons for Switching to Site24x7

Site24x7 was the most cost-effective and provided multiple-site polling without extra charge.
Andrei

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

It's a product designed for SysAdmins

It's one of the best products in IT in general: it's well done, stable, efficient. The architecture is great and has a good maintenance. No problem in more than 5 years. Congratulations!

Pros

It's accurate, simple and efficient.
It's huge and well done.
Monitor everything in the infrastructure and being the first who knows about any problem.

Cons

The graphical Dashboard of the monitored devices. It's like a cheap Java.

Reasons for Choosing Site24x7

Site24x7 is much better and accurate. Simple deployment, the interface is designed for what you see is what you get. The free version was a fantastic start.

Reasons for Switching to Site24x7

It's simple and powerful. The price is acceptable. It's now in the core of my business.
Abdul
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 05/07/2024

Best Monitoring Tool

Very user-friendly, easy to set up, great features

Pros

We can easily track all the servers with an alert

Cons

sometimes getting slower than usual and alerts not receiving

Top Site24x7 Alternatives

PRTG Hosted Monitor

ManageEngine Endpoint Central

William

Reviewed on 18/01/2021

It has most of the features you'll want, but they won't work well

We still use Site24x7 for some monitors and for their status page, but we backed off and completely stopped using them for some things like APM and AppLogs because those services flat out didn't work. If their site provided a reason why something stopped working I'd be more okay with making the adjustment to fix it, but I cannot spend this much time working with their support on the most basic functionality. Anything critical we've moved over to NewRelic for now.

Pros

It supports a large variety of products and services built-in. The agents are fairly easy to install/setup. There is a decent amount of documentation available. Custom monitor plugins are very easy to create.

Cons

Doesn't support all the latest languages and platforms. They are a little slow at adding the latest and greatest. Their agents seem a little hacked together are are not as resource efficient as others. You have to manually upgrade/downgrade your plan as your usage changes. Most/All portions won't automatically scale and don't even have an option for them to, so things will stop working as you grow and you'll be over-billed as you shrink. Their PHP APM flat out doesn't work. Things will stop working and give you no indication as to why. You must reach out to support, wait a day or so, they will ask for logs, wait a day or so, provide some feedback. Then a week or month later you'll have to do it all over again.

Zuhaeez
Zuhaeez

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

It's got everything!

Pros

We can get into granular detail and see what's going on on all the endpoints, servers, websites, device etc and it auto heals them with IT Automation plus comes with an awesome NOC view. Good Stuff

Cons

Its got a bit of a learning curve to it.

Wesley
Wesley
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 20/03/2023

Easy to set up and very efficient.

The use of the application greatly improved the shortcomings that we were having in our operation, which were disk space.We created monitoring and automation aimed at this type of failure, when the disk (partition) reaches a certain percentage, we are executing automations to move and also delete old logs.With that, the stops are practically nil now, which before, occurred about 5x a day.

Pros

What I liked most about this application was the ease of installation, I run just one command on the server and monitoring is now available on the monitoring site.The possibility of automating executions, in case of alarms, is also essential, especially for a company that does not have an employee dedicated to monitoring.

Cons

I believe that more languages, such as Portuguese-BR

Grafana and SolarWinds Service Desk

Reasons for Choosing Site24x7

Zabbix required the necessary knowledge for scripting and configuration, which was not available in the company.When I got to know the 24x7 site, the ease of configuration impressed me, making me change the service.

Zabbix

Reasons for Switching to Site24x7

The ease of configuration and the automations.

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

Essential service for our business

Pros

Site24x7 has been an essential service for our business for the last five years. Solid, consistent service at a great price. Love the flexible, inexpensive notifications.

Cons

Almost too many features for our small company, but I'd rather have too many features than missing features.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 23/11/2023

Full featured, easy to setup, reliable monitoring tools

Pros

Monitoring solution for numerous objects, preconfiguration available in just a few clicks for many environments. Numerous alert scenarios. Very high availability.

Cons

Well... not much. Very satisfied with the solution.

Jean
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 28/01/2024

Great Service

Pros

Everything works very well, I definetly need Site24x7 with me.

Cons

Nothing to say, everything looks perfect for me.

Shawn
Shawn
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Peace of mind with Site24x7!

If you want a low cost, but reliable service that sends you alerts of uptime of your website, servers, etc., that are critical to you or your business, Site24x7 is extremely reliable and affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend it. Try it, use it, if you don't like to pay for the full version, at least use the free version so you can realize the value of said alerts. :)

Pros

Site24x7 'really' monitors your website uptime and sends you timely alerts if it becomes unavailable.

Cons

Frankly, I can't think of any cons right now. It does a simple task, but effectively.

Siddharth

Reviewed on 09/02/2023

Manageengine review

Pros

Purchased this product fornour one of the customer. They liked this product because we are getting everything related to monitoring in less cost and this product is effective like as other old tools.

Cons

Some time it provide false alerts and you have to spend extra time

Joan
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 04/08/2023

Efficient Incident Management and Proactive Alert System: A 3-Year User Review

Having Real-Time Alerts for My Infrastructure, and the Call and SMS System are Incredibly Helpful

Pros

I have been using the product for 3 years and it has worked wonders for me. The ticket tracking is very useful, and the call and SMS alerts have made the department proactive in addressing an incident, allowing for minimal possible impact of the incident. I highly recommend this product 100%.

Cons

So far, everything has been working quite well.

PRTG

Reasons for Switching to Site24x7

for calls, sms and cloud monitor
Kevin
Kevin

Reviewed on 13/04/2023

Great server and service monitoring tool, wouldn't run my business effectively otherwise!

Site24x7 is solving the issue of unexpected shutdown of VM, or unexpected termination of critical services on the VM causing customer downtime.By being able to see potential issues due to resource constraints, or be alerted to unexpected service failures, we're able to proactively action resolutions for customers, increasing customer satisfaction.

Pros

Site24x7 is like having a set of eyes watching your critical resources for you, 24x7. I can't imagine running my PaaS business without it, as I'll be operating blind. The automated scripts also enable condition-based self-healing of services which assist in maintaining a very high uptime.

Cons

None - wish I've found it sooner as it has improved customer satisfaction.

Prashantha
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 07/07/2023

Site24 expirience

Really good

Pros

All features, we can monitor almost every resource

Cons

Salesforce plugin is not there, too many alerts

Reviewed on 07/11/2023

Site24x7 - Excellent Cost/Benefit

fantastic. could not be happier with the product. it lets us sleep at night, unless there are problems, of course!

Pros

Site24x7 provides an excellent monitoring service for internal process and external service monitoring, at a very low cost.

The integrations with different notification channels lets us target the appropriate audience for the messages.

The API for creating and activating/deactivating monitors is very user-friendly and intuitive.

Cons

Not much, been a happy customer for 8+ years!

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

Great product with great features

My overall experience is good and I will recommend this for business continuity and a single portal for resource monitoring.

Pros

1. All Server resources like CPU, RAM, and Disk network can be monitored in one place with details information in real-time. 2- Website Monitoring which alerts whenever it's reached high consumption. 3- Sending real-time alerts on the app, mail, sms, and call.

Cons

As of now, I haven't found any missing monitoring tool on this.

Piyush

Reviewed on 13/10/2023

Excellent Monitoring Tool for all types of Deployments

So far there is no issue with Site24x7 and having a great experience since day 1.

Pros

Site24x7 is loaded with very useful features. Some of the greatest features are multi cloud management, automated reportings, automation templates, custom integrations, multiple notification mediums and much more.

Cons

Need more visibility on license usage. License consumption and availability report will be very helpful.

Pascal
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

TAS Review

We are using Site24x7 in our daily work and it is doing what we expect for this such of tool. We are using since 2020 and we are starting a new project for which we think also to use it.

Pros

I like the large panels of plugins available and the ease to deploy Site24x7 agents

Cons

USer and Organisation management which is really tricky to understand and to use to simply delete a user in my organisation.

Giovani

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Site24x7 is an excellent monitoring tool

Access to the platform is fast, secure and our team has full command of the platform. The results in our daily lives are incredible. We also use it on our cell phones and this is a differentiator for the field team.

Pros

Simplicity, efficiency and economy. This is what we were looking for and this is what we received over 2 years ago

Cons

I didn't find any videos on YouTube in Portuguese.

Sebastian

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Excellent value at very low cost

Pros

I got really amazed by the number of supported services and the myriad of configuration settings you can manage on each service. Even if it makes the software a little difficult to set up at first, you can manage lots of variable to make it suit your needs.

Cons

As you have lots of settings available, some times you get puzzled were to configure it properly, for instance when setting up notifications groups/teams. But it is completely manageable, and you can reach your goals using different paths.

Gokulapandi

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

Site24x7 review

Pros

I used both server and website monitoring. It is a user-friendly monitor tool that anyone can use without difficulty. I did not receive a fake alert or notification. I can easily analyze CPU, memory, disk, and swap memory in real time. In server monitoring, enabling both port monitoring and process monitoring is highly beneficial for identifying issues efficiently.

Cons

I reached customer support recently, Customer support is slow.

Cristiano

Reviewed on 12/04/2023

Great Tool

Pros

We use site24x7 to monitoring our cloud infrastructure on AWS. We have drastically reduced downtime by being able to intervene in advance thanks to the alarm thresholds set on site24x7

Cons

A native integration with external tools

Anan

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

Review Site24x7

total experience with the product was very good, easy to use and simple. and gave you all things that you want to monitor

Pros

Alerting, once website is down immediately and more faster than our Grafana alerts Supporting regions monitoring.

Cons

Integration was very easy and simple I don't there is a missing features at least from our side use.

Edgaro

Reviewed on 15/10/2023

Great Services

I'm on the road a most of the time and I like to received a notifications un my phone.

Pros

Be aware of performance of the services any moment

Cons

I dont see any cons yet on the services.

Rodrigo

Reviewed on 24/05/2023

Necessary Service

Pros

Today is very necessary maintain an external monitor service to your online products an Site24x7 do its job makes easy and confiable.

Cons

I feel the interface is very rudimentary and have some bugs like turnback page to light mode when dark mode stay activated page refresh.