Clockify Reviews

About Clockify

Clockify is a cloud-based time tracking solution designed to help businesses monitor employee productivity, attendance and billable hours. Key features include time audit, reminders, data export, customizable reporting and...

Browse Clockify Reviews

4,858 of 4,858 reviews
Hend Abdalla
Hend Abdalla

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Track working hours easly for you and your team

Highly recomended for time tracking specialy with part timers, freelancers >> you can produce a detailed report with the tasks as well as the cost in one report, PDF or Excel export are avaialbel even with free account.

Pros

Free version is very good, tracking of time and working time log are very easy and flixable , reports are very helpfull

Cons

Tracker has no uper limit to stop at even you forgot to stop it for days (continiously)
Not very powerfull with task tracking where there are no tastk status or team calloperation of tasks, as least in free account

Toggl Track

Toggle is Costy and complicated

Toggl Track

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

Free account has just enough features that I need, very simply and easy to use even for non-it team members

Response from CAKE.com

Hi Hend Abdalla, Thank you for your review.
With the current design of the app, the timer will run until the user clicks on the stop button.
As per task status, kindly note that if you are the admin of your workspace and you have tasks under your projects, you can check task status under the project status page. I hope this is what you are referring to, and it helps a bit.
If you have other questions please contact us at [email protected]

Best,

Replied 11/08/2021
Zack
Zack

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

A very easy to use time tracker to cover many projects as a freelancer

I previously used Toggl, which I like just fine, but was a bit limited on the free version, and I didn't like the interface that much. I tried Clockify just to see how it would go, and so far I like it and am sticking with it for the near future.

Pros

The interface is nice, the reports get me what I need for invoicing. I can tag any recorded time as billable or not billable and even enter the dollar amount.
I tag entries for specific clients or types of work with various colors which helps differentiate entries.
The weekly emailed report helps me make sure my time is on point.

Cons

I didn't find the Windows desktop tool all that helpful, I just use the web interface.
It's not as streamlined to create a new project or client easily. I have to type a project name (which doesn't exist) then I can create it on the fly, but with no details such as setting the color or client. So I have to go to another part of the interface, track down this new project so I can set the client and color, etc. I wish I could set up all the details about project and client directly from the time-entry page and not have to go around the interface to finish adjusting it.

I don't really care for tracking precise start and stop times separately. Each time I have to stop and start a particular project time, it creates another entry. I prefer a generic single timer that accumulates, rather than a bunch of sub-time-entries like 10:34-10:45, 11:02-11:18, 12:50-1:42. This doesn't do much for me. I just want a single timer that says I worked 3.4 hours or whatever. But this is pretty minor thing. I can ignore all the sub-entries for the most part. But where this gets ugly is when I want to come back and enter time manually. If I need to adjust times, it's nearly impossible because I don't want to create time entries that overlap with existing entries. There is a lot of fudging numbers around so I can line up my projects.

Response from CAKE.com

Thank you for the review Zack.

When you enable the group similar time entries in your profile settings all your subentries will be grouped into one as long as they share the same description project and tag.

Replied 26/09/2019
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Straightforward use, offers good integration

It provides everything I need in a time-logging tool - straightforward UI, reporting features, integration with other software I use. I'm very happy with Clockify.

Pros

I like the simplicity, the automatically created graphs and filtering options, as well as the integration with project management tools and the G-suite.

Cons

It's hard to find something to dislike about Clockify. If I had to mention a small con, I would say that the UI could use a refresh.

Response from CAKE.com

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback,

Your suggestion about the UI needing a refresh have been forwarded to our Product team so they can note it down for future development.

if you have any other ideas on how to improve Clockify such as specific UI improvements, please also feel free to leave your feedback in this form, we appreciate the feedback!

Cheers,

Replied 30/05/2024

Top Clockify Alternatives

Mckenzie

Reviewed on 03/07/2024

This system is work In progress to greatness

I’ve enjoyed using it and will continue to try it out

Pros

I like that I can add tags to each time entry

Cons

I didn’t like mobile versus desktop use issues

Minhaj
Minhaj
  • Industry: International Affairs

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Clockify helps to invest time better and more productively.

Clockify has made our work scheduling so easy. It allows us to have very smooth work shift transitions. Clockify help us to make most of the available time by having effective work schedules and also tracking our time to ensure we deliver quality security services.

Pros

Clockify user interface is very on-point and convenient for all users ands thats why I together with my colleagues find it very easy to use as our work scheduling tool. It ability to monitor work hours in real time from the time we sign in to the time we sign out of our shifts helps us to ensure proper time utilization and that everyone is keeping time. The time reports allows us to easily report our work times to the management which is a thing we do on a daily basis.

Cons

Even with a person like me with very low technical skills, i still find everything in Clockify very easy to use. There has been zero things to dislike about it.

Maria Teresa
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 31/05/2024

Clockify: A clock that Unlocks!

I was happy the first time I used Clockify because I can use its features easily. Its accessibility with screen readers greatly impacts my user experience as a visually impaired individual.

Pros

Things that I like about about Clockify are:
-The timestamps are accurate
-It is lightweight. Even computers with low specs can use it.
-It is pretty accessible to blind users
-It is generally user-friendly.

Cons

What I like least about about Clockify is the following:
-It doesn't have a project or task management feature. Nevertheless, it's understandable because the software is mainly for time tracking.

Response from CAKE.com

Thank you for your nice feedback, Maria. We are glad to hear that you're enjoying our app!

Replied 04/06/2024
Sree Keerthi

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

Best way to track the employee work schedule

Good for time tracking and resource management

Pros

I love the way clockify has seperate task for each project and allows employees to log time spent on each task. It also has a dashboard to track the weekly time spent on each project. This gives insights to the people manager on if the candidate is occupied for the week or if they have time to look into other pressing issues. This in turn supports resource management

Cons

One thing clockify can work on is to improve the work meetings sync to clockify. Otherwise I really like using Clockify

Response from CAKE.com

Hi Sree,

Thank you for your review!

One way to sync meetings from your Google/Outlook calendar is to connect them to the Clockify calendar. This will make your events appear in the Clockify Calendar, where you can copy the event as a time entry.

Replied 16/05/2024
Lisa

Reviewed on 04/06/2024

Effective resource for tracking time

Pros

Using clockify has given our organization a clear understanding of employees roles and the time it takes to complete projects. It is another task the employee has to remember to use but the results of the data has been crucial to the success of our organization.

Cons

Forgetting to time out when working. It's frustrating when you forget and cannot edit this after the fact.

Response from CAKE.com

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for the review!

There are features that are implemented in our Desktop apps that can shut the timer down when you, for example, turn off the PC. Maybe something like this can help.

Also, you can always go back to reports or the time tracker page to edit the time (unless admin of the workspace has prevented that with some of the features from paid plans).

For any questions on this, you can contact us at [email protected].

Replied 10/06/2024
nitheen

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

Best for Time tracking and employee time monitoring

Pros

Clockify allows users to track time across various projects and tasks with ease. Its intuitive interface and customizable features make it adaptable to different workflows and project structures. Clockify is accessible on multiple platforms, including web browsers, desktop applications, and mobile devices. This cross-platform compatibility ensures that users can track their time regardless of their preferred device or operating system.

Cons

The reporting capabilities in Clockify's free version are somewhat limited compared to the paid plans. Users may find that they need to upgrade to access more advanced reporting features or customize their reports further.

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 25/06/2024

Convenient and Easy to use

Pros

What I like about Clockify is that you can time in and out and write accomplishments within the day with just one click. Super easy to use!

Cons

So far, this software is great! Nothing comes to mind that would make it less appealing.

Aimee
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/01/2020

A real lifesaver

I discovered Clockify some time ago when a client wanted to see if there were any time tracking pieces of software he could use. I didn't use it then, but when our time tracking software turned into a frustrating mess of lost time entries, slow loading, and mis-calculated weekly times, I gave it a shot. Best decision I ever made for our team.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Ability to set up and customize lots of options
- Works well on multiple platforms
- Has extensions and apps
- Quick & light

Cons

- I wish there were the slightest bit more features in terms of clients vs projects, like the ability to assign people to whole clients rather than just projects, as well as the ability to bulk assign someone (like a page of checkboxes) to projects
- I wish there were more integrations as well, such as with Freshbooks for invoicing

Response from CAKE.com

Thanks for the kind words, Aimee!
In Clockify client category is always connected to the project and cannot work independently. But, perhaps settings up tags for your clients could help you out.

Also, creating groups can be useful for managing projects easily.
Heres the link: https://clockify.me/help/users/user-groups

And we plan the integration with Quickbooks for invoicing.

Replied 29/01/2020
Louis
Louis

Reviewed on 24/04/2021

Clockify is a great starter time tracking system

We have loved Clockify for what it is. It is the least expensive option for getting your small business up and running. We had a time tracking system that was integrated into our previous billing software due to reasons outside of our control we had to leave that software. We quickly realized that time tracking software was an expensive and terrible space. Clockify is a gem in the middle of a minefield of time tracking software. With additional polishing. It could really be something special. In the time that we have used it. It is already clear that their development team is committed to it and is making great progess.

Pros

Clockify is an inexpensive option for small or startup companies. It has most features that these types of companies need to get up and running.

Cons

The reporting at times has been borderline useless at best incredibly confusing. I would run a report. My employee would run the same report. We would each get different results. Something in our administration levels must have affected the report. We create web software for a living, and we were so confused by much of the reporting that we couldn't determine what accurate numbers would be.

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

Our accountants made us switch to Quickbooks.

FreshBooks

Price and features.

Response from CAKE.com

Thank you for your honest feedback, Louis!
We're happy to hear that you find Clockify useful.

As for the reports, is it possible that you and your users are in different time zones?
If so, you will always see the reports according to your time zone, not the user's who tracked time. If you'd like, you can check this page for more information https://clockify.me/help/users/time-zones

And if you need any further help, feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Replied 27/04/2021
Adriano
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 15/11/2021

Clockify gives you power to control all tasks in any kind or size of projects

Clockify gives me control over all parts of a project. I can focus in tasks that are really important and manage my team easily. Clockify is integrated to my Gmail, Calendar, Asana, Google Docs and Spreadsheets making the work very productive and tasks on each of them easy to control. I´ve tested many other softwares online and desktop, including smartphone apps and Clockify was simple the best option I found.

Pros

Clockify is amazing to control time & tasks in projects. Using a plugin Chrome Browser extension you add a small clock to e-mails, documents, spreadsheets, etc, and can start your timer in any kind of task. Clockify allows you to generate reports on the fly, super easy and fast. At the end of the day you know how productive you are and knows where in the projects you stay. You can easily schedule tasks, interact with other members of the team and track almost everything. The costs reports are a powerful tool, with them you control all the costs of your projects and team members. Using work spaces, you can create different scopes of work for any kind of organization you work. Clockify allows you to create clients, projects, teams, tags, and control the costs & track times of work for every one of them.

Cons

Sometimes, I miss a feature like Gantt Chart but this is not really a problem. I also would like to have a version translated to Portuguese.

Response from CAKE.com

Hi Adriano, Thank you for your feedback and the kind words!
If you would like to join our translation process for Portuguese or any other language, feel free to visit https://clockify.me/help/translation and submit your request.

Replied 16/11/2021
Vickey

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

The BEST Time Tracking Software I Have Ever Used

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this software? It is awesome! It does everything I need and more to track the time spent on my clients. Would highly recommend their software!

Pros

What is there NOT to like about this software? It was very easy to set up. It is simple to use. I have a small accounting firm and needed to track time spent per client per employee. This software does it simply and effectively. I love the "tags" as well. With the previous time tracking software I was using before they started to charge a fortune for it...I would have to type out the "tasks" that I was working on with each client. With Clockify, I have set up reports, reviews, emails, data entry, etc. as tags and it is simple as clicking the tag. LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!

Cons

I guess if there was something I could change about the software it would be to add a "pause" button. I have to "Stop" the timer if I get interrupted in a client project and then go down in the time tracker and restart it when I get back in it. Not hard and it still does what I need it to do...but a "pause" button would be nice =) Another "con" would be that I have to manually add new clients and project which takes less than one minute...so not really an issue either =)

Minute7

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

QB Time started charging for it and it wasn't work what they wanted for it.

QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

It worked the best for my firm. Clockify was much easier to track time with.

Response from CAKE.com

Thank you very much for the review Vickey!

We are glad that you're enjoying Clockify.

If you have any feature suggestions, you're welcome to fill out this form https://clockify.me/feedback

Considering manually adding of projects and clients, please note that you can import them all at once with the CSV file.

If you have any additional questions regarding this, please write at [email protected]

Replied 18/02/2022
Simon Haoran
Simon Haoran
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

Best Time Tracking Software Ever

We are a full remote team working on projects for clients, so having a way to track time spent and pay out / invoice using tracked time is very crucial part of our day-to-day workflow. I really enjoy having a working software that I can track time on all of my devices and even have it integrated into other tools like Trello and our accounting software using API.

Pros

We like the fact that just the free feature is good enough for most of our use cases, and most importantly, a full-fledged API that we can integrate our workflows into the tracker so I can track project progress with time spent, help a lot with our retrospective process and refining workflows to optimize time spent, and I can easily grab the time spent on all teammates on each project so I can use to do the payments.

Cons

The Mac Desktop client can definitely use some love, but this is really minor issue, since we now use APIs more.

Hubstaff

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

TopTracker didn't have API, so we had to do some hacking to pull data programmatically, and one day the monthly invoice feature broke in TopTracker. I reached out to the team for support but they basically gave me a blanket statement and proceed with not fixing. Even though I still had projects tracked there, I made the switch as soon as I found that clockify also covers all of my needs.

TopTracker

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

At the time when I used it, Clockify had the fixed price for features regardless of # of users, so it was pretty clear for me. Because I don't have a fixed # of people using the product when projects come and I am working with more freelancers. It was the best priced product on the market.
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

I could not live without Clockify!

Rapid timesheet creation broken down into clients > projects > tasks so I have everything I need if a client questions an invoice. Most clients don't even question my invoices anymore as they know how thorough I am with my tracking, this is all thanks to

Pros

I love how easy it is to add time, you get really fast at doing it as you can either use 24 or/12 hour clock to input..If you do 12 hour you can just put PM/AM after the time..

My invoices and timesheets are in the same place and I've been using it for a while now so I've got really fast at adding my time. You can even label invoices as 'Unsent' - 'Sent' - 'Paid' and they're color coded so you literally never miss an unpaid invoice again.

Invoice automatically adds address you've set the client up with so you never have to remember to add address to the invoice..I've scrambled around trying to find address of a business, but if you have repeat clients you'll only have to ever do this once.

The time I'm saving in admin is worth every penny of the subscription!

Cons

The invoicing feature is missing the payment details. Luckily there's a notes part which I've been using, problem is you have to remember to copy and paste your payment details every time you create a new invoice. There's been times where

TimeCamp

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

As I am a single person, I thought Clockify looked the easiest and the free version helped me assess how I'd use it..I was really impressed so I purchased a subscription. The alternatives seemed more geared towards huge businesses with larger teams so the interface was a lot more complicated..Clockify can be as complex as you want it to be and definitely does an amazing job at hiding the complexity if you don't need it.
Amanda
Amanda

Reviewed on 17/01/2023

Clockify is a total MUST for time tracking & productivity

My overall experience with this platform would be that it is such a great way to be able to offer proof to support the services you are offering in such a professional way. It helps elevate your invoicing process to.

Pros

I love the ease of the use of this, it integrates so well with other platforms like Asana, and Monday.com where you can actually start tracking your time directly from the task assigned in the project management platform I really love how it all works together to support the overall effort.

Cons

I think the con would be the ease of editing time could be misused by the wrong person.

QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

I switched because a client previously had me using harvest and after working with them and contract ending I wanted to continue to track time but didn't want to pay for a platform that I had to use just to support the services I am doing.

ease of use, and cost.

Response from CAKE.com

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for your review!

Please note that we do offer the option to lock timesheets and also to force timer mode which would disable manual editing of hours for regular users.

Replied 18/01/2023
Jonathon

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

Clockify is a game changer!

Clockify's timekeeping and project management features have been a game-changer for me. The intuitive interface makes it easy to track and manage my time efficiently, while the project management capabilities help me stay organized and on top of my tasks. With Clockify, I've gained valuable insights into my productivity and have successfully completed projects with improved efficiency. It's a reliable tool that I highly recommend for anyone looking to boost their time management and project coordination skills.

Pros

Ease of access and online availability. As well as project management and the ability to track several projects at once.

Cons

the app isn't as useful as I would like. It complicates things un-necessarily.

Time Tracker

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

Better interface online. Easier to manage and teach to use.

TimeKeeper

Price and interface.
Subash
Subash

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Simple Yet Effective & Efficient Time Tracking Tool

Clockify has helped my organisation in a big way by simplifying & making the time tracking task efficient and reliable. From the time we have moved from another time tracking to Clockify - we might have saved a lot of time slippages being tracked appropriately and has saved us a lot of time and effort in time tracking, auditing, reporting and billing activities.

Pros

1. Super simple time tracking tool - it's very easy to use & very quickly anybody can pick it up - useful when onboarding a new employee.
2. Enables effective management of housekeeping tasks for team leads & managers - like attendance, time sheets, etc.
3. Easy tool to bill the hours worked & review time taken on projects and tasks through reports.
4. There is a mobile app as well which enables to track time spent on calls as well - especially when you are a consultant or advisory services provider and spend a lot of time on the phone.
5. You can set up time tracking for specific clients, projects, tasks and assign it to specific employees - this is very granular and comprehensive.

Cons

1. I would have loved a random screenshot taken of work being done as well along with time tracking - this will boost the confidence managers & clients have on the reports & time sheets.
2. Timers some times stops - has happened with me a few times - not sure if its a browser issue - but this is always on my mind to keep checking if the timer is on from time to time.
3. Manual time adding can be an issue as sometimes we have seen that the date selected moves to the current date - need to careful & recheck entries.

TimeCamp and Toggl Track

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

features, UI and ease of use

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

Straighforward time tracker

As I work on multiple projects at the same time it is usually very difficult to pinpoint how time is spent during a regular working day. After starting using the app regularly i.e. having a tab regularly open and using Android app always when on the go (meetings, etc.) I got a clear picture of how time is spent and which projects are regularly taking "invisible time" ie. time that is not billed. After setting up basic projects and tagging each activity with a project I can get basic overview of how I am spending my time at a glance. I don't need to submit my time sheet to anyone, so I am not using the reports as much, but I see this as a very useful feature for freelancers. The user interface is simple and focuses on one single thing - and switching between the web app - tab in the browser and the app on the phone is without any problems. Another thing worth mentioning is integration with gmail - so each time I get something via email that will take more than 2 min to complete I could just click on the button within the gmail and start tracking time for that task - for me it meant really understanding how much all those "little tasks" actually take.

In a way I also use this as a log for what I've done and to see if I am meeting the goals I set to myself such as 'spending more time on product development instead on operational things', since at the end of a week you have a clear view of whether you actually did what you've said you would focus on.

Pros

Simplicity - It's a straightforward time tracking app that one actually uses. After trying different apps that I usually forgot to use regularly, or that offer too few or too many features I stumbled upon this app that is easy to use, offer just the features that you need (such as projects, analytics) and that are easy to use both through web browser and on the phone I finally managed to keep track of the time spent during the day over different projects. If you click on any task that you previously tracked it will start another tracking instance which is really beneficial for repetitive tasks and tasked stopped due to interruptions.

Cons

Editing of time entries (when you forget to stop the timer or to start it again when you start working on a new task) are the only things I see as potential area to be further developed (such as splitting the task into two etc.) for the way I use the app. I must admit I have not used the teams feature,although it seems worth exploring.

Larry
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

Good Web App. Needs Work on Mobile

Good overall experience especially with the web app, but really needs work on the iOS mobile app.

Pros

Tracking time on the web app is very easy. The report is comprehensive.

Cons

Unlike the web app, where you enter everything on the first level interface, in the mobile app, you have to click multiple times in order to enter time entries and descriptions. Also, in the mobile app, you have to roll with the annoying times selection rollers in order to select the time rather than simply entering the time on a simple nine-number numeric plus AM/PM keyboard like other apps are doing. Further, the mobile app appears to rely on remote server rather than a local mechanism. Every time you enter anything, the app would need to sync with the server and you have to wait for that. And the fact that the mobile app would have to sync with the server every single time you enter any time entry, it usually create conflicts and mess-ups especially when you have another timer running on another device. Additionally, Clockify only has an slow & inaccurate old fashion iOS widget that you can only put on the -1 page and do not have the modern widget feature that goes with the new iOS system. A simple iOS widget that places a simple start/stop button on any iOS "desktop page (pages listing apps)" would be a game-changer. Being able to press a button on the first page of the iOS device to simply record starting/stopping time on the go and later come back to enter the descriptions would be very convenient. Users don't even have to enter the descriptions on the go right away if they don't want to.

Noelle

Clockify for Time Tracking and Invoicing

Clockify accurately and efficiently simplified and streamlined invoicing my clients; something I don't like to do, because it is such an necessary annoyance that I don't get paid to do. I tried several other solutions. Clockify's technical support incorporates changes that improve their software for the end user. I found it to be an intuitive software that I could manage myself with little help. It is simple enough, and I use it every day.

Pros

Clockify is a professional contribution to my consulting and billing business, because I track my time, and then invoice my clients similar to a legal practice. When I initiate tracking, Clockify stays active until I shut it off. Therefore, it allows for editing time and rounding up when invoicing my clients. I have used other time tracking software, and their invoicing or complexity left me wanting another solution for billing my time to clients.

Cons

Clockify has a learning curve setting up different clients, projects, and tasks, and for simplicity, I had to later combine categories from what I had initially set up. Also, there was some effort required in the beginning uploading excel-sheet time entries in the correct format by organizing the data specifically, but it was worth it, since I didn't have to take the additional time to transfer raw data from one software to the other.

Tina
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Perfect for freelancers!

I first started using Clockify as a way to efficiently track my contractors' time and get a clear idea of which projects they were working on. It allowed me to better manage their time and manage resources. Additionally, as a freelance consultant, I'm able to track my own time super easily with the Chrome plugin, which makes reporting and invoicing a breeze at the end of each month.

Pros

The layout and features are intuitive and easy to use. The reporting feature is my favourite since it's dead simple to quickly generate a report of my hours (as a freelancer) and submit them to my employer, with all the relevant info captured right there. As a business owner, I heavily depend on this feature again to get a quick overview of where my employees' time is spent.

Cons

I can't really say I dislike anything about Clockify. It does everything I need it to do, which is why I've been using it for the last few years. I've never found anything lacking, at least for my purposes.

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

I made the switch because Clockify had all the features I needed, and even the free plan was robust enough

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

Clockify seemed easier to use
Carmen

Reviewed on 20/04/2022

Excellent tool for small businesses

My overall experience is excellent and it's a tool I have recommended to all business owners even at the initial stage when it's a one person business. It was a game changer for me as it allowed me to focus on profit, delegate time consuming tasks and be more efficient. Now that I have a team I can analyse our time and continue to find efficiencies as well as ensuring there is time for training and personal development which are core to our company culture.

Pros

As a small business owner I appreciate having a tool that makes it easy to track time. This has allowed us to direct our time and efforts to the projects that were more profitable as well as making sure there was time for training and employee development. We are a team of 4 but the tool was useful even when it was just myself. Time tracking is the one thing I'd absolutely recommend to any business owner from the initial stage. It helped me direct my efforts, focus on profit, as well as delegating time consuming tasks.

Cons

I think there is so much more I could do with it but I haven't had time to explore other functionalities. The reporting tool could be improved by being able to merge different projects or change them. Sometimes we would accidentally create different projects for the same thing and looking back it would be nice to be able to fix those kind of things.

Laura
Laura
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

Great timer for productivity, quick and easy to set.

The fundamental issue we have been addressing is simply the inquiry, "What did you work on today?" I feel more productive since I can manage my time by doing precisely what I want, I can complete more things than before, and I know where to spend my time. Being conscious of your time is too valuable these days; being able to report our productivity has been a game changer, greatly assisting us in dissecting our duties and maybe splitting tasks depending on hours worked in various areas.

Pros

Clockify is really quick and simple to set up; for the purposes of our business, we had all of our workers set up their productivity monitoring on Clockify in less than an hour. I like that I can write down precisely what I am doing for the day so that if there are any questions, my watch can be checked. I also like that I can make modifications myself because I am not the best at clocking in and out of breaks. It is really helpful and simple to use, and you can truly see where your time is spent.

Cons

While customization is one of the best features of Clockify, it can also be a problem; allowing employees to add their own ratings means we have a lot of duplicates. This is not necessarily a problem, but it does make reporting more concise; for example, each employee tends to keep track of their staff meeting times in their own created category, rather than sharing one; this should have been fixed during our implementation process and could have been avoided; additionally, there is nothing to discredit that app; I use it in my web browser.