About Viventium Software

Viventium Software is a cloud-based payroll and human resources (HR) solution for small to mid-size businesses. Key features include payroll, HR, talent acquisition, ACA tracking, business intelligence, time and attendance,...

Browse Viventium Software Reviews

Steven H.

Reviewed on 15/02/2018

Viventium is clunky and not very user friendly or intuitive.

I feel like what I was lead to believe the system would do isn't what it is capable of doing.

Pros

Having something is better than nothing. I appreciate being able to store employee data in one digital location.

Cons

Limited levels of authorization and access. For instance, If I want to have an employee enter W-4 information but not have access to view wages, that's not possible. If an someone has access to an employee's file, they have access to all information. Tabs can't be limited.

There a not a variety of options for producing information, reports, etc. For instance, I can only see 7 days in advance of someone's birthday. I can't increase the dashboard reminder to 14 days. Also, it would be nice for managers to have access to an employee contact directory without having access to employees files.

I was told that I could forward our employee handbook to Viventium and they would incorporate it into a template and create a new handbook for us. After purchasing Viventium and attempting to do so, I was told that they "don't do that anymore".

There are more. These are just a couple.

Vineet D.

Software Review

Overall employee management (i.e. analytics)

Pros

Importing Payroll from Clear Care. Pay stub description to eliminate or minimize discrepancies.

Cons

Finding the most basic functionality. You should do the same dynamic search for every single feature, like in latest Android smart phones' settings

Leat H.

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

A Good Choice For The Future

Pros

We looked into a few different software providers in the payroll space when making a change from our original provider. Viventium stood out to us because they were able to speak our language. They specialize in the Home Care space and understand our industry-specific needs and concerns and how to address them. The Electronic On-Boarding was a game-changer. In this Pandemic, this platform allows us the capability and flexibility to continue to bring employees on in a safe and streamlined manner. The customer service and the overall ease of use are wonderful. Viventium is a great addition to our growing company.

Cons

Currently, I think there is room for improvement for HRMS functions. While they do not claim to be an HRMS platform, some of the basic functionality like interdepartmental controls and managers being able to access only their team's info within the system would be helpful.

Top Viventium Software Alternatives

Cheri H.

Great Decision

The software is allowing us to easily convert applicants after they've been through out interview/hiring process. It's certainly made payroll a much easier process as well.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Very anxious for Viventium to link to our ERSP program to make life a little easier at Payroll time.

Cons

I don't like that this software doesn't talk to the program we use for our business (ERSP). We were told this was in the process, and would happen in the near future, but we haven't heard back regarding this.

Darlene F.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Viventium Payroll

I really enjoy working with the software and the customer service people.

Pros

Easy to use and has everything I need to do a great job.

Cons

Occasionally has issues that have to be fixed by company and delays completing of work.

Dolores P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Excellent Customer Services and Easy Software to use.

The customer service department is always willing to help and very friendly. Great team of people.

Pros

It is user friendly and straight to the point.

Cons

There is nothing that I least like about the software.

Malky H.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

User friendly software

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use!

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find things when searching because I'm looking in the wrong category and it should still come up..

Debbie T.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used for 2+ years

Business Manager

Overall, I love Viventium. You can tell them that you want to see something or suggest an improvement to their software and they listen. They will work on the suggestions and roll out updates to the software. They ensure that any updates they roll out there are training aids for you to access. If you need a live person during business hours, you can get one.

Pros

I love Client Services Help. Anytime I am stuck or have an issue, Client Services is there to help.

Cons

At first, we had to use a workaround for our accounting software, but they now have a direct feed to it.

Fay P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

easy to use, has everything I need

Pros

importing payroll directly from excel!!!

Cons

I cant search for employee by their middlename

Besmir K.

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Vivientium

Pros

It offers a lot of options and much better speed than our previous software.

Cons

So far we have been using the software for 3 months there is no cons.

Nahomie S.

Reviewed on 28/07/2018

Easy to use with a nice look

Pros

The ease way to access paystub information as an employee and the easy way that you can reset password without having to call the office. The background color is nice too

Cons

The white writing on the purple background is sometimes not that great. It almost looks like the words are not there, maybe switch the writing color.

Rachel G.

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

Excellent Product for the Price

Excellent- strong support staff and knowledgeable sales team.

Pros

I love the talent acquisition piece and how easily it flows into the payroll system.

Cons

I have zero complaints. This product has been easy to use and invaluable to our team.

Angelica T.

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

I love Viventium!

Time is cut down more then half.

Pros

Software can be custom to fit your company’s need! Organized and very easy to manage.

Cons

So far I haven’t had any problem with system.

Tony B.

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

Very user-friendly software that makes payroll easy!!! Their customer service is amazing.

Overall this is a great product and the Customer Service team has done everything they promised and more. They were able to custom setup up our payroll and has really saved the company lot of time and money. The UI is easy to use and has real-time saving, so we never lose changes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Pros

This software has very user-friendly UI that anyone can pick up. I love that it is in real-time, so when you make changes or add data, the software saves it. their customer service is great! My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well which is great since we never get bounced around by support techs. Since we are a medium company we import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons

The only con that we have with this software is that it isn't always available in the google chrome and safari browsers. We do have individuals that e to use
macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software.

Rosie S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 22/08/2017

Ease of Use!

All in all it's a great product and I trust that Viventium is very on top of all the latest rules and regulations that apply to payroll reporting. Am absolutely confident working with this software.

Pros

I can easily switch from one company to the other as separate payrolls. I can also easily switch to different tasks. The ACA feature is constantly being updated so I can have the information needed at my fingertips.

Cons

Doing different Reports is a bit tricky. Perhaps I'm not enough knowledgeable how to get around the filters for various reports . Am having a bit of a hard time so I make do with what is already in system.

Priscilla P.

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

User friendly

We’ve been with viventium for a couple of year now and it’s been great

Pros

I like the fact that I can do everything myself without having to contact client services. Usually only times I have to call them is when we have an unusual request which they are always happy to work with me

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, very user friendly and great customer service

Stephen G.

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

Complete software

Pros

Ease of use; Customer service is on point; Encompasses all of our needs to meet DOL regulations; Easy setup and transition

Cons

At this point, I haven't come acorss anything negative. We have been using the software for about 8 months and everything is moving smoothly.

Malky H.

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

Lots of Features

Pros

The software has lots of different features and options. Viventium's customer service is great. They always help with all questions

Cons

The software is a bit hard to navigate. Any time I need to do something a bit different, I need to call customer service to figure it out.

Korah R.

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

Very intuitive product with an extremely helpful implementation team

Pros

It was one month between deciding to switch payroll providers and our first payroll run with Viventium. They were extremely helpful in making the transition fast, and smooth. The software is very easy to use, and understand.

Cons

So far, I have had no problems with Viventium. I have been very happy with how quickly my questions are addressed.

Kim S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 17/06/2018

Great app support from an ATS!

Pros

Great for creating custom HR action plans, running analyses from recruiting data and develop customized reports

Cons

Great for small and medium sized companies but I do think a more robust ATS would be beneficial for large companies.

Colette S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

software review

Pros

it's clean, easy to follow. I am able to move freely through my numerous companies

Cons

some of the capabilities that I had in previous software companies are not here, such as searching check cashing

Emanuel F.

Reviewed on 08/09/2017

Time Saver is a Money Saver

Pros

I love this software, it makes payroll enjoyable and something to look forward to.
Everything is very organized and easy to use.
Payroll is a breeze.

Cons

the only con is that I didn't switch sooner, it would of saved me so much time money and energy....

Jonathan M.

Reviewed on 02/11/2017

Easy, effortless and very nice features!

Pros

There is a self-service app and also tracks vacation and sick time. The app allows employees to login and request time-off through there.

Amanda P.

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

I like it

Pros

User friendly. Responsive customer service.

Cons

There were a few hiccups when we added time and attendance, but that is to be expected with any implementation.

Pinny F.

Reviewed on 09/12/2019

9 year Viventium user

Pros

The software is very robust and they will work with you to try to have it work around what you need and not what they want to tell you it has to be like.

Cons

I wish they could roll out new features quicker, but they do roll them out pretty regularly.