About TOP PRODUCER

Top Producer is a web-based CRM system suited for agents or brokerages in the Real Estate industry. The system helps agents personalize follow up and manage clients from initial contact, to long-term repeat and referrals. Build...

All TOP PRODUCER Reviews Apply filters

Browse TOP PRODUCER Reviews

Hannah D.

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

I Love Top Producer for My Business!

I love Top Producer and plan to continue to use it! They also have great, supportive training.

Pros

I have tried various different CRMs as a Realtor, and so far, Top Producer is the best fit for myself and my business. It has a really great layout for creating campaigns. I run an expireds campaign on it and it keeps me on track daily. Other CRMs just are not robust enough to do this.

Cons

I think the software could be organized a little better and it could be more intuitive to find where certain functions are on the platform.

Renata S.

Reviewed on 20/04/2020

TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST!

Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Pros

Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

Cons

When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

Replied 29/04/2020
Aaron W.

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use and functionality I have used Top producers for over 17 years is by far the easiest to use a maneuver around

Cons

No app I wish there was an app for top producer make it a little bit easier so that you don’t have to get online

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Aaron!

Have you considered adding our mobile widget? Check out this article : https://www.topproducer.com/campus/top-producer-mobile/getting-started/bookmark-tpm/

We appreciate being a part of your business!

Replied 13/10/2020

Top TOP PRODUCER Alternatives

Justine W.

Reviewed on 22/08/2020

Great for managing a high quantity of leads

Overall, I like using it for real estate. It is a good CRM and helps organize my business.

Pros

Top Producer is simple to use and makes managing a list of leads simple which saves me a ton of time. It was easy to set up.

Cons

It is a little more expensive than some other platforms that are out there that can offer more.

BoomTown and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank your for your feedback Justine!

We're happy to be a part of your business

Replied 11/09/2020
Jenifer D.

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

Top Producer CRM is great for real estate teams

Team collaboration and task management. Listing management.

Pros

Customer support at Top Producer is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The software is easy to use once it's set up. Tasks can be assigned to assistants or agents and easily changed when there's turnover on the team.

Cons

Scheduling by date can be complicated for long term action plans, like annual/holiday marketing plans. Set up can be a beast but this likely the case with any new CRM set up.

Linda D.

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Was good!

It's been good, but it needs to be updated to today's standards.

Pros

I does capture every single lead that I receive.

Cons

Still using old Keller Williams non-compliant logos, so I can't utilize their built in marketing. Clunky to use.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include modern streamlined functionality. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Replied 04/11/2019
Michele D.

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Organized and technologically savvy software for Real Estate Agents

This software will help you generate more leads and business.

Pros

This allows you to always keep in constant contact with leads as well as providing your current clients with the best customer service. This helps do alot of the follow up work that can take hours out of our busy days. It makes the agent look good.

Cons

It can be a bit pricey if you are not utilizing all the tools it offers.

Frank S.

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

Excellent Customer Support and It is needed

Not good, when frustrated by the ongoing calls for help and it was time to cancel I was told that It was necessary to continuing to pay for this software. Which while it bills on a month to month basis is a trap for an inescapable contract. The antiquated billing approach matches the user interface. Most software these days allow you to pay for the value you receive and not try to hold you captive.

Pros

Provided some automation of some frequently performed functions but lacked a more modern user interface and required way too much individual tailoring by individual users. The Customer support team was great however for most problems.

Cons

The user interface, lack of integrated texting features, lack of support for Google Voice, the appearance of an email interface that was horrible and required rework external to the CRM in Google email. Strongly recommend trying another CRM and using this as a last resort

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Frank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. We make every effort to disclose the 12 month terms and conditions with third party sites like Capterra, as well as visible on our website, purchase receipts, and live consultations. Have you checked out Top Producer X CRM in beta? It offers text, streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can start using it with your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Replied 12/03/2020
Skyler C.

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Top producer review

Pros

Follow-up coach is great, product is easy to use and CRM roll-over was a breeze.

Cons

Website interface is outdated, however they are already working on doing an overhaul with top producer x.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Skyler! We appreciate being a part of your business! Look forward to helping you with your website :)

Replied 29/04/2020
Jacob W.

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

TP Review

10/10. I wouldn't be able to live without TP

Pros

I use TP all day every day it's like having a personal assistant. It is invaluable to keeping my business organized.

Cons

Some bugs starting out I had to let the dev team know about but other than that nothing comes to mind that is a negative.

Gloria H.

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Top producer review

Pros

Excellent software. Great way to keep keep contacts and leads up to date

Cons

Nothing really negative I can think of. Good support as well

Alicia C.

Reviewed on 17/10/2017

Stay away from Top Producer and their products

The sales department are crooked, they have been charging me for something I cancelled months ago and they won't stop. I had to physically threaten to file suit and had my attorney get after them. What a bunch of losers. They really need a better system for handling complaints too. Avoid Top Producer at all costs.

Cons

The worst thing about them is their customer service, they are useless. I tried to cancel snap shot after their "free trial" but they still charged me and these people kept billing me for months. Then they claimed that I was under an implied contract, which I did not agree to. I did not a sign a contract or agree to anything in writing online. Their business practices are shoddy and crooked and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Do not contact their service go to the corporate headquarters of Move. That is not good business practice. Don't say "free trial" but then your customer cannot get out of being charged at the end of the period!

Kenneth J.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Not super user friendly - lacked basic automation

Pros

The interface was pretty, and fairly easy for an end user to navigate.

Cons

Missing core functionality, some things you had to "get lost to find" how to do them, not great support.

LionDesk

Reasons for Switching to TOP PRODUCER

I didn't, I left Top Producer and went to LionDesk.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include automation and streamlined functionality. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Replied 04/11/2019
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

Great for storing contacts/notes

Pros

This software is great for storing contacts with notes and importing contacts. You can also send emails through it so that is great.

Cons

It is definitely a tad outdated. You can definitely find cleaner more modern software. If their software doesn't integrate with other software it is a pain.

Monique B.

Reviewed on 09/10/2017

Top Producer is JUNK

If you're a busy professional and need contact management software that actually works, run, don't walk, away from Top Producer. The most common use of contact management software is to be able to export contacts for use in mailing. The software has 2 different means of entering addresses, which are inconsistent. The first way, you just enter the address. The second option forces you to enter the address number, street, etc. into separate fields. The unsuspecting user can easily end up with an exported file in which sometimes the address is in one field and sometimes parsed out. Top Producer staff claim this is a known bug and that their developers are "working" on it. This problem has had to have existed for at least 10 years and yet they're "working" on it. The employee, with whom I spoke, said all software has bugs, but not all software has MAJOR BUGS that go unaddressed.
If you're faced with this problem when exporting your contacts, YOU are forced to take the time to fix the resulting spreadsheet yourself. So then, why are you paying these idiots to store your contact management software?

Pros

There is very little to like about Top Producer. Their support is slow - you can sit on hold for 20 minutes while they "research" your problem.

Cons

Software does not function as-advertised. I wouldn't recommend it if it were free. It's going to cost me probably a dozen hours or so to manually fix the errors in their software.

Amanda B.

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Very dated software!!

Pros

kept track of total transactions thats about the only thing positive i can say

Cons

Very dated software!!! You haven't updated the system in over a decade!!

Joe R.

Reviewed on 15/03/2016

Top Producer Systems

I am an Broker that had used TP many years ago when CRMs were first coming out. I recently went thru six months of CRM evaluations, including TP, looking for a quality system that was user friendly as well as productive. When I went online to check out other agents comments they were all over the map positive as well as very negative. First sign that I ignored! So, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and talked with their online sales person that was very friendly. He said that I could have a short term trial period. So, I signed up and started applying their product. Bottom line, the system is a cobbled together group of programs that were not developed internally together and do not function well together. When you see so many glowing testimonials on line, I have learned that means there is a large mess that they are trying to mask. Once they get your account number, they are not keepers of promises are not friendly whatsoever. Overall a very poor product, with poor customer service, feeding on unsuspecting and trusting agents. This is without a doubt the worst Real Estate related organization that I have ever dealt with in my 26 years of practice. There are many CRMs available that you can trust and provide much easier to "work with" product.

Patricia V.

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

The worst CRM

Awful. They make you pay for the entire year if the CRM is not feasible for you.

Pros

Nothing at all. Scam. Make the client pay for the entire year if they want to cancel.

Cons

My complaint is the cancellation fee. It not fair to pay the entire year if the CRM is not working for me.

Vic D.

Reviewed on 06/09/2020

Very good customer service

Pros

Tracking of emails and texts. Categorizing contacts.

Cons

Set up was difficult at times but very good customer service reponse.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Vic!

We're very proud of our customer service team, glad they could help.

Keep your eye out for some new email functionality coming soon!

Replied 11/09/2020
Tobin S.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Top Producer's Market Snapshot seldom works and failed again this weekend. No support to...

No real benefit. Top Producer is old and clunky and expensive. Support is very poor.

Pros

Nothing that is positive. Avoid Top Producer, Market Snapshot offering. I really cannot think about any Pros.

Cons

Market Snapshot offering breaks down almost every weekend and no support on weekend. Top Producer is very old and does not keep up with competition. Also expensive

• Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Simple but a bit dated

Pros

The pro for this software is how simple it was to use. Basic data entry and does exactly what I need.

Cons

The con for this software is a bit dated and does not do as much as the current crms in the crm world. This imperfection does not kill the deal though.

Denise K.

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Emails go to spam, the software is not easy to learn

I have talked to customer support a number of times on a number of issues. Most were known issues with no future plans to address. One in particular is the ability to use chrome. You cannot do brochures in chrome. When using Chrome, subject lines on outgoing emails populate with your user name. When I brought this up, they told me to use IE. There are no future plans to fix these bugs.

Pros

Integration with my outside website was pretty easy

Cons

Hard to learn, not very user friendly, tasks that should be fairly easy take many steps that are not obvious. Product does not work correctly with Chrome.

Jackie D.

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Don't Waste Your Money

Pros

Offers a place to organize real estate transactions. You can enter parties to the transaction such as title companies and other agents.

Cons

The software cannot sync to Google Contacts so therefore I lost clients by not being able to reach them when I was on the road. The contacts did not make it to my phone unless we got on the phone with help each time a new contact was added. This cost me business and the support staff did not take the issue seriously.

System also cannot handle email blasts of documents.

Carolyn N.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

Review of Top Producer Software

Able to keep leads in one location. Less paperwork for me.

Pros

All of my leads are in one place on my laptop.

Cons

Hard to use. I find it is not the easiest tool to organize unless I am on it everyday. I have no time to do that.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Carolyn for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality making it easy to use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Replied 24/01/2020
Jillian T.

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

Automate for more profitability

I love Top Producer CRM, the main reason being their drip system for contacting leads, clients and past clients. Pre-written emails, letters and prompts for when to perform the tasks is unbeatable. Don't miss a step closing clients.