About Limble CMMS

A maintenance solution simple enough that even your boss will use it. Our average customer reduces downtime by 32%, increases productivity by 26%, reduces part spend by 23% and increases asset life by 18%. All of this within a...

4.8
4.8
4.9

Browse Limble CMMS Reviews

Matt

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Limble CMMS

We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

• Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Definitely prefer it. Super easy to use, good help, and they keep adding more features.

Pros

Really easy to use and prevent overlap of PMs with varying periodicities. Also makes it easier to look up the history of the equipment I'm working on.

Cons

Parts management could be improved. Would like a few more options for indicating parts on hand and parts ordering and which parts are used in a PM. Maybe have more columns to separate out the PMs.

Brian
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

limble from a Maintenance Manager

Pros

costumer service is great. the software is fairly user friendly. the mobile app is nice i use it most of the time

Cons

price per user. each tech user is way to much. that the main con. i have with limble. need something like 5 tech user per main user. then this software would be a++++

MaintainX

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

already had limble setup with the free trial. talked with limble account and they were able to get make us a user roles to some what adapt to the price.

Top Limble CMMS Alternatives

Nora

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Facility Assistant

Great working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - He is very imformative

Pros

Easy to use and impliment - Easy to modify equipment and pms - work orders need adjusting

Cons

look up is different and not as friendly as MP2

Lexi

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

go for it

ken from Limble has been nothing short of amazing! he worked with us from start to finish, answered any and all questions we had and made sure we understood what we were doing before moving to the next step or task! He was very well organized.

Pros

How user friendly and convenient this software is for all type of users!

Cons

Nothing to not like about it! We only experienced good things so far

Lenox
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

The best Maintenance Software out there for Facilities Management

Awesome

Pros

the ease of use and interaction and the promptness in seeing what are requested for action versus assigning planned task to the team. I can re-assign task to different team members based on the workload the team member is experiencing.

Cons

the dashboard customization could have more variety for integration

Craig
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Great product!

Pros

The mobility of the app and website. Both helpful and can be used on the run or at a desktop! Very friendly and fun customer service!

Cons

No real cons on my end as a user. I've used others like this and it's very easy to use and swap from the other to this

Vincent
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

New user

The customer service is top notch.

Pros

Very easy to use. Very user friendly. Able to access from any device.

Cons

One of my employees would like to be able to upload short videos in the future

carlos
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

good software

its been great for the most part

Pros

very easy to use, very organized and quick to use

Cons

not being able to access completed work orders through your phone

Dan
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

Easy to use and impliment

Pros

Easy to use and access. Learning the system was a breeze.

Cons

The ability to copy PM's for like assets was time consuming

Shiloh
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 09/12/2021

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

Cons

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Q-Pulse

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Shiloh!

Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc.

Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching.

Cheers!

Erin from Limble

Ryan
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.

Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package.

Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately.

Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users.

Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all.

Requested features usually get added quickly.

Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS, Fiix and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses
Kolbi
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Cons

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

eMaint CMMS and AppSheet

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Great Functions and Notifications

overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

Pros

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information.
custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance
reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

Cons

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Micah
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Pros

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Cons

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

ManagerPlus and Fracttal

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

The customer service is amazing and the onboarding and assistance is outstanding. This was a big seller to management. The other products also offered integration through API but not to the level we wanted. Our integration is from our own internally developed systems.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Micah!

Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now.

Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you!

Yours,

Newton
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Best Bang for your Buck

LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros

The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

BlueFolder and FMX

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

More cost effective for what our organization needed. User friendly for quicker training for part time employees.
Donny
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Great Value that comes with Impressive Customer Service

So far so good....if it wasn't good...they did their very best to make everything work as they promised.

Pros

Limble is easy to use and did not take very long to fully implement.

Cons

Limble needs a few improvements with purchasing and reporting. Just minor touches that would make it even better.

eMaint CMMS, Fiix and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Look for a system that allowed us to work better and more efficient and the price was way better!

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Great features and they sold themselves with their customer service!
Jacques
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

Limble Review

Very positive and an essential tool in running our maintenance program

Pros

The ease of use as well as how customizable limble is

Cons

I haven't run into any issues. One suggestion is that you could adjust picture size on WO/PM print outs

eMaint CMMS and Fiix

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Azzier is clunky and outdated

Azzier CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

It had a free trial and we loved the free trial
Miles
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

One Word: OUTSTANDING!

This company really has it together. We were in the market for maintenance software but not looking to spend a fortune on it. There are too many companies out there that overcharge for software that is overly complicated just for the sake of it.
We looked at many other providers and came across Limble and are thankful we did. Not only is the functionality of the software well thought out, it is perfect for companies small and large.
The PM, work order and request, and parts tracking is bar none the simplest program I have ever used. A monkey could run this software. It has streamlined our operation and what we save in loss time pays for the subscription 10 times over. This system can work for any business that requires tracking of maintenance performed on all units within the company.
When it comes to support and customer service, there is none better. I have NEVER worked with a group so incredibly eager and willing to suite a customer's needs. These people are stand up folks and more companies should take a harder look on how LImble conducts business and follow Limble's lead. They don't scoff at suggestions and concerns, they embrace and welcome it.
All in all, we could not be happier to have found Limble and look forward in continuing our relationship with Limble.

Pros

Ease of use for admins and techs.
Accuracy.
Features for the price.
Cloud storage.
Customization that you create tailored to your business.
New features being added on a regular basis.

Cons

Has a tendency to bog down lower end hardware.

Jeff
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

PM Software

We had some stuff not working right or that I could not get to work if it, and some things I wanted to do but was not able to do. After talking to them and going over it they were able to help with why I could not use it right and they change their program to make it so I could do the thing I want to do.

Pros

For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it. You can make changes to it as you grow or add more equipment or if you find there is a need to do something special you can add it anytime with ease.

Cons

I had to learn to use a computer better and up date my old old one. but they will help walk you through it.

• Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Just what we needed when we needed it

One of our colleagues wrote in a meeting agenda: “I <3 Limble.” We've been very pleased with Limble. It's helping us organize our growing number of assets and increasingly complex maintenance needs. Much of our maintenance is concerned with specialized care of sensors to maintain accurate and reliable data. With Limble we were able to get on top of the scheduling and personnel complexity to reduce failures, act proactively rather than reactively, and relieve stress on our people.

Pros

We knew we needed something more capable than a calendar to help us manage our specialized maintenance needs. Of all the options we researched and trialed, Limble was just the right fit for us.

The pricing and features aligned nearly perfectly for where we are today. In nearly every circumstance we've found a good way to accomplish what we need with Limble.

While we are a small operation today we see Limble remaining as a viable option for us even as we grow.

Cons

The mobile app and web interface are lacking. The mobile app is mostly a wrapper around a mobile formatted website rather than a fully native and capable app. Meanwhile the web interface relies on periodic refreshes rather than instantaneous updates in response to data entry and UI interactions. That said, we prefer the functionality with a slightly wanting interface of Limble to other, slicker options that do not deliver on the core functionality.

Limble has a few advanced features — including some still being built out — that are still a bit clunky and lack documentation. But, the support team is incredibly responsive and fills in those gaps.

Adam
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Reviewed on 18/01/2022

Limble Review

Great, we are very happy and enjoy using it.

Pros

The customer support and ability to have Limble listen and grow through suggestions is amazing.

Cons

Initial setup of assets is difficult but not all from LImble.

eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Customer support and price.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Adam!

Our product team is always hungry for input on what to build out next. It just so happens that having super proactive customer support means we get a lot of that input. Thank you so much for having chimed in :) both on features and by sharing your two cents here.

Yours,

Jared
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Limble works

I've been with Limble for a long time and they've always treated me right. I expect to be with them for a long time yet moving into the future.

Pros

I use it to track odd bits of data about my fleet. It deals with work orders and such, but it also customizes the data you can enter about each individual truck in your fleet so you can track something on one truck that you don't need to worry about on other trucks.

Cons

It's a fairly complete software package. I don't have a problem with it.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

10 times the capacity to do things.
Gary
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

Best CMMS to date!

We needed to implement a CMMS for ACI to track all maintenance functions in two facility's. This system stood out over 4 others that I pursued. My career has been centered in Maintenance for over 28 years and I have used quite a few different systems. Limble, by far, has been the easiest to implement and navigate all while keeping the functionality of any other CMMS I have used.

Pros

The thing I like the most about Limble is the ease of use and intuitive layout.

Cons

In all honesty, there is not one thing i could make better about the software itself. All features I have used have been easy to figure out and if there was anytime I got stuck, my CSM was there to assist with little to no wait time.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Gary,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Like you said, there are many CMMSs out there, but Limble's founder decided to make yet another because the others were all so rigid. The industry needed something simple but flexible and robust. We're glad you guys are getting so much value out of it :)

Cheers!

Travis
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Great System

I've had great experience during the short period it's been in place. The technicians and production supervisors are really excited with the mobile features Limble has to offer to make their jobs easier and less time consuming.

Pros

The most impactful is the ability to have mobile capabilities to submit work requests without requiring the use of an app. In addition, the technicians can generate and complete orders on the fly which allows me to track data in almost real-time.

Cons

I don't have any negative comments to say about Limble.

MaintainX

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Fiix was clunky and hard to move around it. It took several steps to get to the area of interest within the system. In addition, Fiix was not set-up correctly to begin with.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Ease of use and mobile characteristics