About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution that even your boss can use it. Our average customer reduces downtime by 32%, increases productivity by 26%, reduces part spend by 23% and increases asset life by 18%. ...

Browse Limble CMMS Reviews

111 of 59,940 reviews
Kolbi C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Cons

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

eMaint CMMS and AppSheet

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.
Nicole C.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

Easy to Set up and Implement

QR codes and notifications, tracking of planned and unplanned WO. We put QR codes in the Offices of the 3 building we have, so office personnel have the ability to report problems.

Pros

Very easy to set up, we had all of our equipment in an excel spreadsheet this made it very easy to load the machines.

Cons

Would like a task to show up multiple days on the calendar when the task requires it.

RhinoFit

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Ease of implementation, unlimited cloud space.
Joe H.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

Simple yet Powerful

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected]

Replied 11/02/2020

Top Limble CMMS Alternatives

Francisco F.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

One of the best CMMS I've Used

I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

Pros

The ease of use, how user friendly it is.
Has the feel of an app even on a desktop,
easy to navigate.

Cons

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

eMaint CMMS and Asset Essentials

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Job transfer and opportunity to try out new programs

eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

The ease of use, extremely user friendly and easy to pick up and go. Can easily train new users on the systems and doesn't take long for them to get the hang of it.
Bethuel M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Going paperless

I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Pros

Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

Cons

I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

MAPCON and Hippo CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Affordable and user friendly.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Replied 09/09/2019
Jeff B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

PM Software

We had some stuff not working right or that I could not get to work if it, and some things I wanted to do but was not able to do. After talking to them and going over it they were able to help with why I could not use it right and they change their program to make it so I could do the thing I want to do.

Pros

For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it. You can make changes to it as you grow or add more equipment or if you find there is a need to do something special you can add it anytime with ease.

Cons

I had to learn to use a computer better and up date my old old one. but they will help walk you through it.

Jared N.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Limble works

I've been with Limble for a long time and they've always treated me right. I expect to be with them for a long time yet moving into the future.

Pros

I use it to track odd bits of data about my fleet. It deals with work orders and such, but it also customizes the data you can enter about each individual truck in your fleet so you can track something on one truck that you don't need to worry about on other trucks.

Cons

It's a fairly complete software package. I don't have a problem with it.

Ray L.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Limble CMMS

Overall it has been a good experience transitioning to Limble CMMS. We can easily view our daily tasks, it allows for attachment of manuals for the machinery and we can instantly look up work history on a machine which in turn reduces down time.

Pros

It is user friendly and allows remote access to our daily tasks. It provides a path to check our previous work tasks with ease which in turn reduces down time on the machines.

Cons

Speaking from an employee (not management) stand point: I would like to see a daily graph of our weekly work hours so that we can better manage our time.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. There Custom Dashboards feature allows you to make the Weekly Work Hours graph that you are looking for. Your account manager will reach out to show you how to set that up.

Replied 17/04/2021
Mike H.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

Great for smaller and larger facilities

When I came on as Facilities Director a few weeks ago our work requests were little more than sticky notes. Requests got shuffled and lost causing delays and frustrations. We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. Currently, I hand input all of our work requests and the technicians open and complete them. We are just a few days from opening it up to all employees. Some initial training has been done and the employees are excited about the ease of use and the email responses as work progresses. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times.

The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions.

Pros

Ease of use
Cost
Streamlined functionality
Ability to track asset history
Email responses to the originator of the work request.
Customization to a point

Cons

Very minor cons
It would be nice to be able to customize QR code labels and print directly to the printer and labels. As it is now I must take a snip of the QR code and paste it in our own template for asset labels.
It would be nice to have a "directory" to be able to keep the contact information for vendors, contractors, etc.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Mike, thank you so much for the feedback! We have a feature that allows you to manage your vendors (https://limblecmms.com/vendor-management/). I think it is exactly what you are looking for.

Replied 04/04/2021
Dawson B.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 24/11/2019

Time-Saver

Pros

Limble is so easy to use! It’s all about efficiency. Why waste time fixing break-downs when you could just prevent them with the proper preventative maintenance plan? Obviously that is the ideal of everyone who is interested in saving time and money. Limble makes that a reality. The idea of limble is really just to take the resources already within the company and maximizing them. I especially love the accessibility of having it on my phone. As a manager always on the go, it is so easy to communicate with my crew when there is a work order that needs taken care of immediately. It’s so easy to manage all of the different assets. Mechanics time is easily tracked and inventory is always at my fingertips in the app. I could go on and on talking about the ease of use and efficiency. Instead I’ll summarize it by saying it’s the most efficient, accessible, time and money saving, easy to use, preventative maintenance software I’ve ever come into contact with. It’s customer service can’t be beat either!

Cons

I haven’t had any problems with the software that haven’t been handled by customer support right away.

Shannan S.

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

Limble CMMS is a MUST HAVE for facility management!

Limble provides visibility into the day to day schedule, vendor management, and needs of a facility. Look no further for a ticketing solution!

Pros

It has an App for Facility Technicians to utilize. PM schedules are easy to put into the system, update and use. It does not require that you open three windows and do a deep dive into coding in order to operate. 100 times better than service now.

Cons

Adding text alerts would be great, but as long as you have the app on your phone, you get alerts.

Michael F.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

Comprehensive, yet simple CMMS

Limble has provided a CMMS solution that has been easy to implement, allowing me to get a grasp on maintenance throughout our facility. I really appreciate the customer support and rapid implementation of new features.

Pros

Limble has an excellent interface that is easy to use along with robust features for managing and scheduling maintenance. Additionally, I really appreciate the cross-platform compatibility with Windows, iOS and Android.

Cons

I would appreciate the option to add/customize more fields for managing parts.

eMaint CMMS
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Best Product Ever

They are great. Amazing service and fantastic support

Pros

Great for our maintenance checklists and for managing our operations across multiple people and departments

Cons

I have no complaints about their software. It works just as they described from the very beginning!!

Michael S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

This app is reallt helpful for our preventive maintenance monitoring

Limble is a very helpful software and very flexible. Its a little complex at first glance but the support is very helpful and the sessions are very informative and clear so you will know what you can do to achieve what you want.

Pros

I like the flexibility on how you want to have the preventive reports done, from the minimal report of just saying done and attaching the report to including all the necessary details, you have the freedom of how you want to implement the reporting.

Cons

Well, depending on how you make the preventive maintenance report, the reports could end up very tedious, which is more of a self-inflicted pain anyway.

Jason M.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Awesome Product with REAL support!

Pros

Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent in maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!

Cons

There are some display improvements that could be improved. With that being said, Limble to the ideas and implemented them in a short time.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 21/07/2018

Game changer in asset and task management

Simplified sset and task management.

Pros

I like that it is easy use. Before selecting an asset/task management Saas, I signed up for about 5 demos with various companies. Most of them were extremely complicated and expensive. Limble was a breathe of fresh air. The customer service is great, if you have any questions, they respond immediately and with clear answers.

Cons

Like any other software, there is an occasional bug. These are resolved promptly. There isn't anything I dislike about the software.

Michael B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

A great tool for Facility Managers.

Pros

Limble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple – here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. Their on line video tutorials come in handy to start you off and customer service is terrific. Tracking work orders with being able to attach images, files and comments is a great tool for relaying information. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!

Cons

Have to remind myself, that this is software written for general maintenance management. So some spreadsheet reporting categories may not be exactly what your use to.

Robin H.

Reviewed on 29/03/2021

Blackhawk Technical College

Overall, this software works outstanding for what we needed it to do.

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of use and the mobile use of the software without downloading an app. This is super helpful for other employees to request work to be done.

Cons

I haven't ran into many dislikes when it comes to this product, the only thing I can think of recently is to make sure you (as a user) add any manuals or other information prior to making asset copies. I made copies of numerous assets that our location has and then added a service manual field so I had to manually add the field to each and every copy I made.

Cesar G.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Limble is very user friendly

We use it to do our daily , weekly and monthly tasks on machines to keep production up and running

Pros

It is very easy to use and understand. very easy

Cons

Nothing really, everything seems to work the way that it should.

Marc-andré D.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 12/06/2019

Easy to use, feature packed!

Pros

The software is really easy to use. It will be a breeze for the maintenance team to learn how to use it.

It has a lot of really useful features like QR Codes, Quick Reports, Sensor triggered work orders, etc but it also has everything you would expect from a CMMS.

The customer support is also really good! Quick to respond (less than 2 minutes) to any questions and always there to help with any questions you may have. The staff gets to know you and your company and you get personalized service.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Ethanc C.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Limble is a major upgrade. It has completely changed the way our maintenance department...

Pros

What I like most about this software is the way all data is tracked and cataloged in a neat and easily searchable way. We can find cost, time, or labor fast and easy. Customer service is amazing.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you for the amazing review Ethan!

Replied 15/01/2018
Heath F.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

New PM System

I am going to try to use this system to drive predictive maintenance on equipment to help reduce downtimes and costs.

Pros

I like the ability to add detail to the assets and schedule PM from the assets.

Cons

The email notifications seem to lag behind a little. Several times since I have been using this system I have completed a PM and then within an hour later I get an email saying that that item I just closed was due.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Heath,

Thank you for the great review! I just reviewed your account and have set the email notifications for new PMs to arrive an hours earlier for you. If you find any other way we can improve please let me know!

Replied 10/08/2018
Eric W.

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

Adaptable

Pros

The software is great and the customer support even better.

Cons

It seems to be suited to one facility or property owner whereas we service several entities.

Kris A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

I've been doing CMMS with Limble over a year now and am amazed with functionality & customer...

In person training from Limble owner and between each session he always answered my phone calls when I needed more direction or clarification.

Pros

Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you for the amazing review!

Replied 15/01/2018
Tom J.

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

Limble is the best thing to happen to this company.

Pros

Limble does such a good job at keeping track of what's been done and letting me know when and what I need to do next.

Cons

Sometimes Limble can be a little tricky to get set up. But once it's done everything else is a breeze!