Limble CMMS Reviews

About Limble CMMS

A maintenance solution simple enough that even your boss will use it. Our average customer reduces downtime by 32%, increases productivity by 26%, reduces part spend by 23% and increases asset life by 18%. All of this within a...

4.7
4.7
4.9

Browse Limble CMMS Reviews

Matt
Matt

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Limble CMMS

We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

Kenneth
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

couldn't be happier.

our only difficulty setting up Limble has been our own team. its the best system i have ever used or seen. also the best customer support and training available.

Pros

the ability to create the custom reports and to manage and govern the teams across a large organization.

Cons

the ability to easily setup new locations and equipment libraries. in the past the greatest reason for setup failure of a CMMS was the complexity of the system. the bulk setup features are stellar.

Jason
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 16/06/2022

LimbleCMMS

It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

Pros

I like the user friendly face it provides. I am new here at Romark and was able to jump right on and start assigning work orders.

Cons

Honestly, there wasn't anything didn't like about Limble.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think, Jason! Congrats on your new job at Romark. Please reach out if you have any questions about the software.

All the best,

Enterprise Suite

Jordan
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

Pros

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

Cons

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Jeff

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Limble CMMS software integration

The support we received during go live as well as after has been fantastic. Our customer support manager, Ciro Cuellar has been fantastic. They are always looking to help and make the product better.

Pros

We were replacing an outdated Access database and the transition was simple. We were able to replace the functionality of the database with little effort. The software not only replaced the Access database, it exceeded its capabilities by a large margin.

Cons

Currently have no cons with Limble CMMS software.

Amanda
  • Industry: Dairy

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Limble experience & training has been a breeze

My overall experience with Limble had been nothing but topnotch. We know we can always reach out if we have any questions and it wont take long for a response with the answers. We are always able to jump on a zoom call as well if we need help within the program.

Pros

Our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing but amazing through the process of us setting up our limble account. This program was easy to learn, and with the help of Limble we were able to easily set everything up and get the information from our old system easily put into our Limble program.

Cons

It took some tweaking within the program for us to exactly or close to what we needed so it ran like our old program, but there was always someone there who was able to answer questions when needed and get us the correct instructions on how to so what we were looking to do.

Robyn

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Maintenance Tracking, Easy Setup, Simple to Use

In the past, we had problems with some of our technology-challenged staff not using a program because it was too difficult. We haven't had this problem with Limble.
I feel we are much more organized on our service calls. Billing customers is more streamlined. Customers love receiving pictures of the completed work.

Pros

The training was spot on—not too much at one time. (Thanks, [sensitive content hidden] !) The setup for exporting the customer list from QuickBooks and uploading it into Limble was easy. I can't wait to use it for our vehicle and equipment maintenance.

Cons

I can't think of anything off-hand. I will update my review after a year. We are in our 6th month of daily use at this time.

Lisa
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Best Maintenance Software on the Market!!!

Our Customer Success Manager walked us through everything step-by-step. This made the implementation extremely easy. She was always available to answer questions and add meetings when needed. If she didn't have the answer, she got us to the right people. Her knowledge during setup made my job easy. Looking forward to a long professional relationship.

Pros

Ease of use. The customer service and setup was incredible!!!

Cons

We have found some navigation that could be improved but the Limble Team is very responsive to our requests.

Asset Essentials

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

The software is no longer supported and the new version wasn't acceptable.

MVP Plant

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Ease of use and navigation was better in Limble.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Easy to use and set up

I have been very happy with Limble and with Scott, my rep. He helped me get everything started and is available when I need him

Pros

I really like the ease of use with the various devices. The QR codes are being used regularly now and the learning curve is small. The customer support is great and my rep has been there throughout the learning process

Cons

There are more features than I know what to do with, but I am sure they are very helpful to those who use them

Reviewed on 12/04/2024

Limble is a CMMS company

We absolutely love Limble and have never looked back to our old system. The team was very easy to work with and patiently walked us through the crossover from old to new. If you are considering Limble, take the plunge!

Pros

The simple visual reporting is exactly what our executive team was looking for in a CMMS. The endless limitations of Limble have been probably one of the biggest surprises for us. The QR codes for our assets. The QR codes that link to schematics and other attachments to assets.

Cons

My technicians would like to be able to not receive emails from the Limble system when they are not working. We haven't found a simple way to stop those while they are away.

Ryan
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.

Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package.

Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately.

Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users.

Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all.

Requested features usually get added quickly.

Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS, Fiix and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses
Kolbi
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Cons

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Enterprise Suite, eMaint CMMS and AppSheet

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.
Shiloh
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 09/12/2021

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

Cons

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Shiloh!

Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc.

Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching.

Cheers!

Erin from Limble

Andy

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Great CMMS Software

After decision was made to go with Limble it was just very good from the beginning. Customer Service and Account Success Manger supported from day one, great job there. In general, Limble is very easy to use and very customizable in almost all features. The mobile use is awesome. We love that we are able to add pictures of the problems, which turned out to be a big timesaver, because technicians can go prepared to the broken asset with ideas in their head and if needed already with the right spare part. Great tool and our people love it.

Pros

- Easy to use
- many features are customizable
- Integration Support
- mobile use and picture function is great
- QR code scanning works great as well
- Bulk export and import is a huge help for any updates or integration from a previous software
- Reports and dashboards are very flexible and easy to set up

Cons

- if some features are not available and suggestion were submitted, their no traceability on any request to Limble, neither you will know if it will be implemented or not.
- PO forms could be more flexible/customizable.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Looked for a software which is easier to use

MaintiMizer

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Customizable, ease of use, price and Limble Team Knowledge.
Christopher

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

Limble

We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Fiix

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

It was far too cumbersome, didn't give you the data you needed, and was far from user friendly. Limble I can train in no time, access it from anywhere on any device, and get real time data given to me in the way I want it.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Fiix has a terrible UI and places you far away from the development team. If you use both for any amount of time, you'll always choose Limble. That wasn't a hard choice for us.
Brian
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 03/10/2023

Facility Manager Daily Helper

This is truly a great program. I do not know how I ever lived without it.

Pros

The ease of use with both the GUI as well as how easy for any random employee to submit a work request.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to reject work order requests.

eMaint CMMS and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Saw reps at a booth at a Las Vegas trade show.

eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Great customer service and ease of implementation.

Reviewed on 17/10/2023

Limble - Simple, easy and effective

After having battles with an inferior platform for over 5 years, introducing Limble was a breath of fresh air

Pros

1. The flexibility to tailor it to suit our business1. Customer support is amazing

Cons

Limble does not make provision for booking jobs against a particular cost code or cost centre to allow finance to know where the particular job should be booked to. But with the help of the customer service team we have managed to find a work-around (as this was a critical requirement for us). This may however be a future improvement opportunity for Limble (I’d be happy to discuss this in person if that were to become of interest to Limble at some point)

Joe
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 19/10/2023

Excellent program

We have a much more user friendly program that is much less difficult to use, but it is rich in features, and capability.

Pros

Ease of use, learning, organizing and rich in capability and features. Also, chat and customer assistance when problems present themselves in using or learning the program.

Cons

I find a weakness in the integration of the data in Limble with other programs that continue to be used by our company.

Jenna
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

A breath of fresh air

Pros

Our Facilities team previously used a software that, while it certainly had potential, was not the right fit for our team. It felt like pulling teeth to get the software to do the bare minimum of what we needed. Limble has been a breath of fresh air. It is so simple to use, and its applications are seemingly limitless. We are currently not using it to its fullest capacity while our team is getting familiar with the app, but I can definitely see Limble as making a huge impact on our processes and reporting capabilities moving forward.

Cons

Aside from using Limble within our company, I downloaded the free version for at-home use. It may be user error, but I don't receive notifications for specific tasks. If anything, I get a notification saying "A new PM has been created" and I usually can't check it until later, then I forget.

MaintainX and Fiix

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

The software we used previously would not send notifications to our team members when tasks were assigned to them. It required extensive coding to get this function to work, and we decided that was too much effort for not enough reward.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

It ultimately came down to customer service and the QR code capabilities of Limble. Fiix was a viable competitor.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 25/01/2024

Great program

When I was initially looking for a CMMS program, I had calls with 5 other companies including Limble. I started to see a lot of similarities after the third interview. I would say the main reason for choosing Limble was the UI. It's was the easiest to use and the rep I had, [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and know everything about the product. I have reached out to him on several occasions and he is super responsive and always has a good answer.

Pros

I have a few older gentlemen on my maintenance team who are very savvy with electronics. Limble has a very user friendly platform with big buttons. The bigger buttons make it easier to use. The steps used in a WO or PM are in a nice step-by-step order with the ability to create the WO or PM however desired to fit the needs of the business. It's easy to use.

Cons

I'm sure I'm not the only maintenance team out there that doesn't get to complete a WO on the same day. I would like to be able to back date jobs. Sometimes we get extremely busy and don't have time to stop.

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!

We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

Pros

The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Cons

Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. You probably want the bulk of your employees to focus on caring for the residents rather than the properties. I'm glad Limble was able to make it so easy for them to get work requests into the system and so easy for your team to manage all the execution.

Limble is absolutely a great solution for manufacturing, but I'm surprised to hear that it felt less intuitive to get your assets set up in the system. Never hesitate to reach out to customer support via the chat if something isn't clear. They're more than happy to explain features so it can feel intuitive again.

Have a great day!

Erin at Limble

Caleb
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Solid CMMS- Lots of Potential and Knows its Lane

Very positive. Having a Limble contact directly assigned to your company is very helpful when onboarding and building out the system. [sensitive content hidden] (Customer Success Manager) is a great example of this- very willing to help solve problems and get down into the inner details of the system interactions to get you a reasonable answer. Limble's customer service team comes across very respectful and humble- they are willing to accept that some things in the system are not yet perfect and will tell you the truth when you are trying to make Limble do something it is not built to do. Overall great experience and I look forward to continue working with them to further build out my company's unique structure.

Pros

Limble's ease-of-use provides for easy start-up and explanation to new users. The system logic is relatively easy to understand and is great for what it is built to do: be the an amazing CMMS. It also excels as a company database/register for Vendors, parts, and company assets.

Cons

The system can get complicated quick as you go deeper- one needs to have the end in mind when building out the system. The limitations with this system involve its programer's scope: Limble could do many things but it is built to do one thing...

Ellen
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 31/07/2023

Limble Makes Preventive Maintenance Easy!

Pros

One of the standout features of Limble for me is how simple it makes scheduling and carrying out preventive maintenance tasks. With its intuitive interface, we can quickly input an asset into the system, which then automatically calculates and populates our calendar with the asset’s upcoming maintenance schedule.

Cons

Limble has been a significant improvement over our previous paper-based preventive maintenance management system. However, one area where I would like to see further development is in its label printing capabilities. Currently, we use a separate software to print labels using information from Limble. It would be convenient if Limble had built-in compatibility with label printers.

Phillipa

Reviewed on 27/10/2021

Limble for On Site Service and Preventative Maintenance

Great support from the Limble Team. I can confidently update my clients knowing that the information is real time and accurate.

Pros

Work Orders are easy to set up and adjust to suit our company requirements. Assets are updated in real time and any work on the asset is recorded and stays with that asset from start to EOL.

Cons

It would be great to see an overall asset count per location on the global dashboard. This is the quickest way to monitor preventative maintenance progress against total number of assets with a PM completed.
Locations with a large number of assets are slow to load and sometimes the site stops responding when waiting for the assets to load or when adding an asset to one of these locations.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Phillipa!

I'm glad that the real-timeness of Limble gives you that confidence. In case you weren't aware, we rolled out a big update that should have totally addressed the issue of loading time. Now, for larger sites, Limble loads data as it is needed rather than in one big chunk. It was complex to implement, but we want the app to be as user friendly as possible, so it was worth it.

Also, regarding asset count, bring that up with your customer success manager if you haven't already. I actually think that's possible :)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

Erin from Limble

Helaine
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 30/01/2023

Limble is a great software

We have been able to track things more efficiently with Limble. I really enjoy using this software since it's so simple yet so complex how everything links so seamlessly together.

Pros

I love how easy Limble is to use. It takes virtually no time at all to get rolling along & almost everything can be added "on the fly" when working in other modules. The customer service team is wonderful - so helpful and always very nice whether via the chat function, emails, or zoom calls.

Cons

I don't like that you can't move windows that are on top of other windows. I don't like that in the parts module you can only choose to set up parts in each quantities (sometimes the thing we buy are in feet, pounds, gallons, etc.) so I have to convert these numbers.