Google Workspace Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is a cloud-based suite of collaboration and document management tools designed to help businesses manage video meetings, presentations, multi-person video calls and live streaming. Key features...

Browse Google Workspace Reviews

15,406 of 15,406 reviews
Mohammed
Mohammed
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 28/08/2022

Google Workspace is a life-saver for all our collaboration and communication needs

Since the rise of the COVID pandemic, our school's functioning was stopped completely and the students were facing severe education loss. However, we found Google Workspace, an all-in-one tool for our organization in terms of all aspects including colleague communication, student-teacher communication, file storage, online exams and many more! Hence, we bought Google Workspace and were amazed by its unlimited functionality and integrations. Overall, it is the best platform for collaboration with eye-catching features.

Pros

Google Workspace is an easy and effective tool to connect and collaborate with my students and colleagues without any hassles. It has various platforms like Google Chat and Gmail for efficient communication. It also has Google Meet for simple and high-quality video calls and online classes. It has a range of affordable pricing plans which offer from 30GB to 5TB and even a plan that offers unlimited storage option. Various features of Google Drive like file sharing and commenting makes it an amazing tool for storage and collaboration. There are various other things that come with Google Workspace. Google Docs offers cloud document creation, Google Sheets helps in storing students' marks, Google Forms helps in creating online tests and grading and Google Classroom helps in virtualizing all of our classes with many amazing features. It is cost-efficient and the most productive tool that you'll ever need for collaboration, teamwork and storage.

Cons

From the perspective of an educational institution, I would recommend adding more features like attendance and live student monitoring in Google Classroom. Also, in Google Drive, I would love the ability of creating multiple sharing links for a file.

WPS Office

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Microsoft 365 was working well before the COVID pandemic but after the pandemic, we had to switch to Google Workspace as Microsoft 365 it was lacking many tools like Google Classroom from an educational institute's perspective. Hence, we switched from Microsoft 365 to Google Workspace.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

There weren't much features in WPS Office and the cost was not worth the product. On the contrary, Google Workspace offered many more features at an affordable price. Hence, we choose Google Workspace.
Puneesh
Puneesh
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 18/08/2023

One stop shop for our all communication and storage needs

Overall, we are happy with Google workspace and will recommend to other organizations also

Pros

Best thing about Google Workspace is the breadth of features and services that help reduces so much confusion in users. Also, the simple UI, security features like MFA are very good

Cons

They are continuously increasing prices every year. The inability of having an offline mail client as well as change management we face due to unavailability of excel specially when macros are used, are few things we dont like

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Security, collaboration features and integrations needs

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Combination of few features and pricing + responses of sales teams
Leminton

Reviewed on 07/07/2024

The ideal all-in-one platform that streamlines processes.

Fantastic. I am a very happy Google Workspace user and I would highly recommend it to non-users.

Pros

I love how I can be able to handle many processes in a pretty organised, straightforward and efficient manner with increased productivity.

Communication has been taken a notch higher because it not only offers mail services but also video conferencing services that have both good audio and video quality.

I also love remoteness and ease of accessibility because the services can also be accessed in smart phones as well.

Cons

Not at all. The period I have used this workspace I have not come across a problem that is worth addressing.

Top Google Workspace Alternatives

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 08/01/2020

Gsuite

My experience with them started off okay and ended up awful due to the fact that I had paid the price of having a g suite account it didn't matter to them because they disable my account and have not provided any support to me which hurt my business that I was working on very hard to begin and had been advertising and promoting for years alongside with many other advertising websites that I have been doing I had lost a lot of my time and dedication of years that I put into this causing me to still be emotionally damaged still to this day I talked about my account and how much it hurts me daily because I had put so much effort into this so much time and so much work with my Google suite I had also learned through their Google education program I worked with Amazon AWS and completed my certification I worked with Microsoft and I worked with many other agencies that even invested into me as well as support and to have it all lost because of one account really really affected me. I have recovered some of my accounts since this but it hasn't been easy and it's been a huge struggle my experience was awful but yours might be different if you work alone and you live alone and you decide to go with this company and work hard towards something you plan to have I'm sure you'll get there using this product however sometimes if you go through one bad experience it could also ruin everything that you had worked years for

Pros

This product can use more security support for customers, as well as a team of operators on standby to even help with technical support even if you're the administrator of your own account and if somebody steals your code to or a possible error happens for some impossible reason or something who can help you if you're the administer, who can help you to fix this if even them themselves can not provide any help for support of their own product they are selling I have no support because somehow my credit card that was linked to this account just disappeared from my home and this is causing me to not be able to get anywhere support because they want me to verify my credit card that was either stolen from my house or somehow it disappeared into thin air. I do have a statement however and plan to contact them once again but for now I have had too much stress do to this company and have many other important people and I rather spend my time on now . Working on my own has taught me one thing that you really have better relationships with people you have developed with over the years mini good supporters that I have are still right by my side and there's others like she sweet who do not value their customers as they say they do they don't get to know them on a level where they actually know that you are you and that your information is secure and private with them and having them help you along the way.

Cons

I had worked with them and began my business with them up to ten years and they decided to disable my account and failed to give me any explanation to as a y I had my account disabled and their customer support is awful I receive no support at all after even explaining to them that I had paid for my own domain and needed this matter to be taken seriously and immediately due to me being a self-employed business owner

Nathalie
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 04/05/2024

Ideal for small entrepreneurs and easy to handle, no headache

We're a small restaurant business, with little time to spare for administrative tasks, especially for office work and its configuration. G.Workplace helped us to be efficient and save maximum time, while remaining autonomous and, above all, cost-effective.

Pros

The Google suite is simple, fast, fluid, and you can quickly find all the vital functions for a small business, at a fraction of the cost of big licenses. Messaging, aliases, filters, effective anti-spam, office suite, sharing, document versions, cloud storage. It's great! A real time saver to focus on production.

Cons

You might find yourself alone sometimes, especially with the office suite or email setup. But there's such a community that the solution comes autonomously after just a few minutes of research.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We had considered Office 365 suite but due to its cost and complexity, G.Workplace was much more appealing.
William
William

Reviewed on 05/05/2024

Great Software!!

Still using it and inqould be lost without it.

Pros

Easy to implement and use after. It didnt cost an arm.and a leg either.

Cons

Not much i didnt like that i can think of.

Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Famikiar and the ease of integration were key in my decision.
Donald

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Google Workspace in Construction Industry

Integrating Docs, Sheets, and Slides with email and Drive has been a significant improvement. Real-time collaboration has enhanced productivity, allowing seamless collaboration among team members in my agency.

Pros

Google Workspace offers several valuable tools. My favorite is Slides, which allows real-time collaboration among team members, enhancing productivity and streamlining reviews. Additionally, Gmail available on Google Workspace provides seamless handling of business emails, maintaining a professional appearance while being powered by Gmail in the background.

Cons

This is the most iconic tool that I have ever used, I do not find any downside.

Pragathi

Reviewed on 08/07/2024

Google Workspace: The Future of Remote Work

Pros

I love how Google Workspace facilitates real-time collaboration. Multiple team members can work on the same document simultaneously, which significantly enhances productivity and teamwork.The seamless integration of various tools like Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides makes it incredibly convenient to manage all aspects of work in one place.Google Workspace provides robust security features, including two-factor authentication and advanced data protection, which gives me peace of mind regarding the safety of our information.Google Meet and Google Chat are fantastic for staying connected with my team, making it easy to conduct virtual meetings and communicate effectively.I appreciate how Google Workspace integrates with a wide range of third-party applications, allowing us to customize our workspace according to our specific needs.

Cons

Offline functionality can be limited compared to desktop applications. While some features are available offline, not all tools are fully functional without an internet connection.

Ilyass
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 17/05/2024

I liked the app

My experience with the application was wonderful and exciting for the user

Pros

I loved the storage space, the speed of its work, and the quality of service

Cons

Honestly, I didn't find anything I didn't like about it

Ashley
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 08/07/2024

Google All in one workspace

Pros

Love the ease of using this software as I have everything at my fingertips from my google account.

Cons

Overall I do not have anything as of yet that I do not like about this software.

Jordan

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

G-Suite Rocks for Small Businesses

My business partner and I thoroughly enjoy G-Suite for it's ease-of-use, cross-device compatibility and included software tools. Can't really ask for too much more.

Pros

I love G-suite and the applications bundled into it for use in my own small business. I use the gmail web client each and every single day both on my computer and phone. There are a lot of features to love but I'll keep it simple: 1.) Android Plug-and-Play functionality 2.) Awesome cloud based tools included (google drive, google sheets, google photos, calendar etc.) 3.) Unwavering uptime. I can't say I've ever had one issue with my email responsiveness and ability to use G-Suite software

Cons

Can't really think of many dislikes for G-Suite. but one dislike I would have is my inability to attach certain .zip files to emails that I send out. I think that the email scanning (of what I'm sending out) is just a wee bit invasive although I do get why Google would do it. At least maybe find a way to make simple web development documents (.html/.css/ javascript) easy to send. Another thing would be that sometimes I suppose that Microsoft document formatting can be lost between Google Sheets and Microsoft documents when you try to open them but that is to be expected.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Cheaper, similar tools and I ultimately still had access to Microsoft Office software that I still needed.
Will
Will
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

For my clients and my company

Overall my experience with G Suite is a very very good one. We've moved full teams over from the old school web mail to G Suite and everyone loved it. the administrator found is much easier to add/remove and change out users.

Pros

G Suite for the email alone is worth it. Google Drive included makes it a no brainer.
Makes administering email for big teams very easy

Cons

A long time ago, Google offered a form of G Suite for free with up to 10(?) users. Many businesses set it up and forgot about it. When trying to set it up for those accounts now, it's a major pain. It continually tells you that there's an account for that domain but doesn't tell you how to open it.
You have to contact support, then they have top make you put a code onto the website, then they try to contact the person who opened it up years back. If they don't hear from them, then they'll give you access. This is not an easy process.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Much easier than using the hosts CPanel webmail. Even the hosts recommend using G Suite over the CPanel email.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We integrate email with a clients website- when someone fills out a form, it emails an email address from that domain name. Microsoft can't seem to figure that out, or why this is done. Wee have to install an SMTP plugin to get the website form to email the client- basically using Microsoft's server to send the email as well as receive it. You'd think they understand this by now.
Marcia

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

I Love G-Suite

Overall, I’m pretty happy with G Suite. It’s a great hub for my businesses.

Pros

I like the amount of space that I have for my GDrive for each of my email addresses & the easy navigation and accessibility to Google’s suite of products.

I also like the fact that multiple people can work on a document at the same time.

Cons

1. The search tool can be really sucky at times. I’ve searched for emails and senders that ended up in zero search results which can be really frustrating. 2. Also, I don’t receive some emails (this doesn’t happen often) or the emails arrive days later. Now I know it’s not on my end because we have Xfinity Comcast and I haven’t had any problems with that service.
3. I don’t like emails being collapsed. I’d rather the emails be in one long thread not collapsible tabs. It gets confusing.

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

All in one solution for new companies

There is hardly any other tool that offers this much at this price. Google Drive and all its document creation features are essentially a must in any modern company, and the only other option is Office 365 which is still miles away due to their late online adoption and unreasonable price. And it comes attached with the de-facto email manager and a calendar that works out of the vox in almost any android device.
The value for money is very competitive.

Pros

GSuite is a plug and play set of productivity tools for virtually any company but specially but starting companies (as early choices may have large impacts down the road). If you're looking into having your email account set up with your domain name, this is the way to go as it works seamlessly to provide a gmail account in that domain (little configuration). Plus, along comes a calendar, video-calls, cloud space for files, and a suite of document creation tools (docs, sheets, slides, etc). Since all of these are very connected with each other, this was a no-brainer choice and very powerful for startups.

Cons

Google created an amazing product by just stiching several of its already existing products and making them work together really well, but beyond that (which is already a lot) there is little else. For example, it's just normal that people enter and leave a company, and the support for forwarding emails or managing these "old accounts" is limited. Other specific functionalities are also limited or a bit too complicated in comparison with the rest of the suite, like managing rooms, creating email lists, or controlling permissions.
Also, one misses a Slack-like functionality. Where is google's version of slack? It could so easily be integrated in Gsuite.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Cheaper, and has many more functionality attached to it, like the email, calendar, drive, device management, etc.
Darrell
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

G Suite is a must in our business

Super easy to use and very much fill our needs as a company with team members all over. It is especially good now with WFH protocals.

Pros

It has so many different tools that are included in the suite, it is a real value and it makes collaboration and sharing so simple. With everything in the cloud and on the computer it makes me wonder why it took us so long to switch. It just keeps getting better.

Cons

the web site software is a little limiting and could have a lot more features.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Tired of getting bled for more money without the ease of collaboration.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

It is simply the easiest cloud based solution for our small business and the cost is very nominal.
Kennan
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

Google Workspace changed how our nonprofit team functioned

Collaboration, communication, and organization have all improved tremendously since we implemented Google Workspace. All of our team's files are stored in Google Drive and can easily be linked in emails or using Google Spaces. Our calendar manages the bookings in every room in our building as well as all the team's calendars and we can see who and what's available and when very easily. The tasks feature let's us set deadlines and assign projects to specific team members. Almost all of our communication headaches have been addressed by Google Workspace.

Pros

As a small nonprofit with a lot of moving parts and every team member doing a large variety of tasks, we struggled a lot with communication and collaboration. We heard about Google for Nonprofits, which provides Google Workspace free-of-charge for qualifying organizations, and it revolutionized our workflow.

We had tried other programs like Trello and ClickUp, and while their designs are great, it was hard to get our team to use them as part of their daily work. Google Space provides the same service, but tasks are built directly into the email interface that our team already uses daily. We can now all keep track of responsibilities and projects with a few simple clicks and quick communication has never been easier.

Cons

The biggest learning curve came with the admin side of things, because the program is so robust, there is a lot to learn before you really start making use of all the parts. Thankfully, the customer service team is great and Google's knowledge base for nearly any issue you can think of made sure we were never hung up on anything for too long.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Team members struggled with trying to integrate new programs hosted on another webpage and felt the learning curve was too steep. We needed something simple and already integrated.

Trello and ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

The Google for Nonprofits program was a huge draw for an organization like ours.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Google Workspace is a Non-Negotiable Tool for My Business

I find all the applications easy to use, and even though I only use a fraction of what I pay for, I consider the value to be top notch. The user experience FAR exceeds that of Microsoft Office suite (which I also pay for, though reluctantly).

Pros

When I think of how often I use Google Workspace (all day), and what programs I use (many of them), I realize how much I rely on it to perform so many aspects of my business. Given the low price point and ease of use, I can not imagine getting through a workday without Google Workspace, and there is no other product I am currently aware of that would tempt me away.

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints, and literally have to rack my brain to come up with something to type in this box. I suppose the one feature that I would like to see is an "appearance smoother" in Google Meet. I normally use Zoom for meetings, but occasionally a client books me via Google Meet, and I always miss the appearance touch-up that Zoom uses.

Chad
Chad
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/10/2018

The new gold standard

G Suite is a must for the modern business. It's completely backward compatible and platform agnostic, meaning you can give your clients exactly what they need no matter how old their tech is.

Pros

G Suite is comprehensive. It includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more. They are constantly up-to-date and their web apps are practically bulletproof.

Docs, Sheets - The features keep rolling out to make this a Microsoft Office killer. Instantly sharable files and amazing versioning keep the world smooth. I'm constantly using Sheets' API integrations to organize and sort data in real time and present to clients. And I love the Docs outline view.

Drive - The semi-recent interface update has made Drive so much more usable. Extremely flexible and intuitive.

Cons

My biggest complaint about Docs and Sheets is how long they take to start up and load a document. Because there's no native desktop app, these startup times really add up when working with multiple documents. Besides that, I wish Docs had more formatting flexibility so I could create my own heading styles, paragraph styles, etc.

I have two Google accounts - one personal and one for work. Google can't ever seem to open documents or files with the right account, even if I have explicit ownership on one. As far as I can tell there's no way to open a folder or file with a specific account either, so I can't bookmark a google drive folder with a certain account to always open with that account.

Google admin tools are another pain point. G Admin is leagues better than traditional admin tools, but they are still very slow and get this - the search isn't comprehensive. If you search for @company.com, hoping to find all the email addresses and groups you own for that company, you are out of luck. You will get 0 results. Managing group members is also clunky and slow. It uses a very dated layout and doesn't reliably update its display. I often have to refresh the page to actually see the members I've just added.

Gerard
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 27/01/2019

G Suite Review

G Suite helps my team to be much more productive than the way they were before implementing G Suite. We can use the Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, and Google Drive apps to manage the business' contacts lists as well as email campaigns. Gmail helps communication between my team, our existing clients, and potential clients. The Calendar helps my team and me to plan meetings and manage calls. G Drive helps me to organize all of my documents. Maps has been indispensable when planning out the routes for face to face meetings with clients. Every aspect of the G Suite helps my business run efficiently and effectively.

Pros

Everything about G Suite has been extremely helpful. It is an absolutely amazing set of apps which can help run any business. I've used Gmail for several years and it is easy and reliable. On top of being easy to use, I've had virtually no problems at all other than forgetting my own password; however, that was quickly resolved. Google Calendar is a calendar app, and in my opinion definitely one of the most useful and comprehensive calendar apps out there. I have been able to organize events by color and have even gone so far as to share my calendar with the others in your G Suite, which has made it extremely easy to schedule meetings and conference calls with my staff. As if that weren't enough, G Suite even has iOS apps that can be used on your iPad and iPhone, which happen to be essential tools in my line of work.

Cons

I found it a little difficult to import my phone contacts to the Gmail app using automatic sync. I just manually enter them, which in my case, is actually beneficial as I'm able to edit irrelevant contacts and relevant contacts.

Jesse
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Powerful tool for collaboration - and for nonprofits it is free!

G Suite has allowed better real-time communication, company branded emails, and provided lots of integrated software tools that are easy to use, share, and adapt for various projects. The ability to share and edit documents among a large group and in real time has greatly reduced administrative time in managing group projects (e.g. minutes can be taken during a meeting with several people entering information and then instantly shared with all).

Pros

I began using G Suite many years ago as the Director of a small foundation. Since we were a 501c3 we got it for free!! Now that I'm in the private sector - I still appreciate knowing that Google supports non-profits in this way. Bonus points! Anyway - back to the product. G Suite allowed me to set up unique email addresses that used our website url ending (rather than gmail) for our staff, board members, or special projects. We were able to create surveys, forms, and other documents and then set the access and privacy as needed for each item. This was a huge game changer for me as an administrator. No more getting 12 various emails and attachments with feedback on a document. All of us can make notes, suggest changes, etc. in real time.

Cons

Occasionally I have run into limitations on my ability to do things that are easily accomplished with Microsoft desktop applications or other software providers - like formatting documents, creating word limits in surveys, etc. I've also been unable to access cloud based items on a couple of occasions due to G Suite errors. These were quickly resolved but still inconvenient in those moments.

Braden
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 09/08/2022

Great Platform if you're All Google

Overall, Google Workspace is a great platform. I definitely believe it is arguably the most ideal platform for small business owners, people who need to "where multiple hats" managing numerous different business functions and controls all in one place! For the money, (approx $6/month to start) you can't beat the suite of features you get.

Pros

Google Workspace overall has strong feature and functionality. You can control literally every aspect of your business from email, to document sharing, to DNS management and plenty more. Everything is relatively easy to deploy and all gets managed from a central Google Admin hub. The email platform itself is literally just gmail, which makes it incredibly easy to implement and train any new employees.

Cons

In comparison to some of its competitors, the gmail conversation-style organization can be confusing. I still haven't quite got a grip on how the formula works, but have been challenged to find the most recent email in a chain (especially long chains) because it doesn't always organize by most recent. Additionally, it will expand certain emails within a chain, but leave others condensed which doesn't help in trying to locate the most recent.

Additionally, one other feature that is missing is the ability to assign priority to your emails. For example, in Outlook you can label an outgoing message "Highly Important"-in gmail you cannot do this.

Microsoft Outlook

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

Dangerously Powerful

For solopenuers and smaller companies, just the drive, docs, sheets, slides, meet, and enhanced gmail and cloud functions should be enough to encourage and enhance collaborations from home to office to on the road (or wherever you need or happen to be). Secure cloud storage, reliable (always, always, always,) reliable secure backup/restore, and seamless, intuitively assisted integrations between platforms make this suite of tools a mecca of ease and efficiency. Your content isn't just where you expect it to be...it's also wherever else it knows you needed it to be. Careful you don't swim too far from shore though, there's no lifeguards on duty.

Pros

Using Google Workplace (formerly G-Suite, which is how I first knew it) is like never having to worry about "losing your_____ anything" ever again. Think Radar from Mash+JARVIS from Iron Man+MoneyPenny from Bond+ your best self and your conscience mixed together. All your stuff is where you need it, where you want it, and reminding you that's it there, but it could also be over here---and POOF, it's just there. No downloading, uploading, saving file as, flash drives, forgotten, mistaken, but it was right there. You don't have to do anything and it's not just still securely and reliably where it should be...but it's also wherever else you needed it to be...before you knew you needed it there.

Cons

Google Workspace is like a swiss army knife of productivity, but if you're not careful it can start to feel like you've fallen down the rabbit hole instead. There are just SO MANY options, features, integrations, and possibilities that it could lead to a lot of wasted time as well. Because it's so fabulous and feature rich you want to push it to all its possibilities, and see fully what it could do for you even more and even better...but Google Workplace doesn't really have a line between the shallow end and the deep end so to speak. Most average users can end up in over their head REALLY fast.

Shamrul
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

I Just Love It- Its Fabulous

Generally I have a positive experience with Google Workspace, as it offers a range of features and capabilities that are designed to make collaboration and productivity more efficient and accessible. The platform includes a range of tools, including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and more, that can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Additionally, Google Workspace is known for its ease of use and intuitive interface, making it accessible to a wide range of users, including those without technical expertise.However, as with any software, there may be limitations or drawbacks, such as a dependence on an internet connection, compatibility issues with non-Google software, and a learning curve for new users. It's important to carefully evaluate the specific needs and requirements of the individual or organization before choosing Google Workspace or any other productivity platform.

Pros

1. Integrations with Google products: Google Workspace integrates with a range of popular Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more, providing a seamless experience for users.2. Collaboration tools: Google Workspace includes a range of collaboration tools, including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Meet, which allow teams to work together in real-time on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.3. Secure and reliable: Google Workspace is designed to be secure and reliable, with robust data protection and disaster recovery capabilities.4. Cost-effective: Compared to traditional office suites, Google Workspace is generally more cost-effective, with affordable monthly subscription plans for businesses of all sizes.5. Mobile-friendly: Google Workspace is optimized for use on mobile devices, providing access to documents and collaboration tools on the go.6. User-friendly: Google Workspace is known for its ease of use and intuitive interface, making it accessible to a wide range of users, including those without technical expertise.

Cons

1. Limited customization options: While Google Workspace provides a range of features and capabilities, some users may find that the customization options are limited, particularly for advanced users.2. Dependence on internet connection: Google Workspace is a cloud-based platform that relies on an internet connection, and offline access to documents and tools may be limited or unavailable.3. Compatibility issues with other software: While Google Workspace integrates with a range of Google products, compatibility with non-Google software can be an issue, and users may need to use workarounds or third-party tools to ensure compatibility.4. Cost: While Google Workspace is generally cost-effective compared to traditional office suites, the cost can add up over time, particularly for larger organizations with many users.5.Learning curve: For users who are unfamiliar with Google Workspace or cloud-based productivity tools, there may be a learning curve as they become familiar with the interface and capabilities of the platform.

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

I like it, I guess? G-suite is microwaved leftovers; mostly good but very unevenly cooked.

It's the tapioca pudding of enterprise email and scheduling software. I'll buy it because it's on sale and I'll feed it to a friend if they're starving but nobody's walking away totally happy.

Pros

My team can access ALL the bare minimum requirements, including: Sending emails! Storing files! Having a calendar with the aesthetic of a 60s soviet bloc housing complex! And even more! Yes literally everything that I ask G Suite to do, so long as its within its core competencies, it manages to not mess up.

Cons

Except YouTube, which deleted our company page once. And then demonetized it when we replaced it (our commercials about wheelchair equipment were clearly very risque). And then of course there's the admin interface, which is just pants-on-head ridiculous. It takes so many clicks to get to the most minor of things, and then it won't be QUITE the minor thing that you wanted to click, and God forbid that minor thing was about modifying employee phone permissions for Android or something like that because then that thing is bricked.

Google sometimes really awes me with how inconsistent they can be even with their flagship products. I've used G Suite for years now for my business and like I said above: You know what, it's competent. It does this basic little set of stuff really well, and it's really cheap to boot (subsidized of course by scraping our data, I assume). But please Google, step up a few things because three stars is only two stars up from Comcast and I don't want to feel like I have no alternative choice in yet another facet of my business infrastructure. At least if you keep acting bored with your own products then I can keep being bored with them too and not complain too much.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

The best workspace on the market

It is worth it. Technical feedback I can give several. But I believe that what will help the most here is knowing that you have a client here with peace of mind. It works!

Pros

There are many points in favor. The familiarity. The ease of configuration. The ease of operation. The benefits that the integration of so many crucial services in just one environment brings. The customer service. The fair values (although after the change in plans they made, if I'm not mistaken in 2018, they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. This also goes to a negative point , they could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.) Anyway, I know that there are some other companies with similar packages, like Zoho. But stick with the state of the art. Choose Google and complete with ClickUp for example.

Cons

They're not perfect, but oddly enough it's difficult to find cons. Something I mentioned in the positive points that is also negative: they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. Only the cell phone control. They could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.
And the onboarding process (which they don't actually have) but at least an initial guide to help in the general understanding of the tool. You need to be a very light user to have great difficulties. But in order to intelligently connect the dots of the entire implementation, initial knowledge is necessary so that we do not under-use the tool or have rework.