Google Workspace Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is a cloud-based suite of collaboration and document management tools designed to help businesses manage video meetings, presentations, multi-person video calls and live streaming. Key features...

Browse Google Workspace Reviews

15,381 of 15,381 reviews
Enaan
Enaan

Reviewed on 12/03/2022

A great business collaboration tool

Google Workspace has been an amazing asset to my business. The apps are user-friendly and the collaboration tools are top-notch. I love the ability to easily share files and communicate with my team members. The pricing is also very affordable. The business apps integration is also a great feature - you can easily access your email, calendar, and contacts from within the workspace. Overall, I've found Google Workspace to be a great tool for business collaboration.

Pros

Google Workspace is the most complete way to work from anywhere specifically when you have to work both from home and office. Google Workspace includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Slides. I can use all these services from one place with a single login. It's saves a huge time.
I can work with others team mate at the same time on the same document and see their changes in real time.

Cons

It is little bit hard to configure for the first time if you are not a tech savvy guys.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

For the value of time and collaboration.

Slack

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I chose Google Workspace because it is easy to use and integrates well with other Google products. It also has a good price point compared to other options.
Puneesh
Puneesh
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 18/08/2023

One stop shop for our all communication and storage needs

Overall, we are happy with Google workspace and will recommend to other organizations also

Pros

Best thing about Google Workspace is the breadth of features and services that help reduces so much confusion in users. Also, the simple UI, security features like MFA are very good

Cons

They are continuously increasing prices every year. The inability of having an offline mail client as well as change management we face due to unavailability of excel specially when macros are used, are few things we dont like

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Security, collaboration features and integrations needs

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Combination of few features and pricing + responses of sales teams
Denis
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 23/04/2024

A must Have A/V/W Conferencing GURU

Pros

Google Workspace makes it easy to access all office tools in one digital workspace from audio, video conferencing to document management.

Cons

Google has the best IT tools, I do not experience any problem when using GW.

Top Google Workspace Alternatives

Microsoft OneNote

Workplace from Meta

Microsoft Azure

Annalisa

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

Pros

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing:
-With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive.
-Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues.
-Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions.
-GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

Cons

There are only a few cons about GSuite.
-In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents.
-GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Radek
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 07/03/2024

Efficiency and Collaboration with Google Workspace

Overall, Google Workspace has significantly streamlined our workflows, fostering collaboration and efficiency within our team, though occasional limitations in features are noted, the benefits outweigh these minor drawbacks.

Pros

Seamless integration of tools, particularly the real-time collaboration features and ample storage, enhances productivity and teamwork.

Cons

Some features, like advanced data analysis or complex formatting options, may be lacking compared to standalone software solutions.

Brendan

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Excellent For Company-Wide File Sharing

Pros

Creating shared drives so that all of us have access to critical information in a timely manner.

Cons

I have never spoken to anyone at Google ever, and I am scared to even try.

Rayhann
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 04/05/2024

Google Workspace Review

Pros

One of the main things I like about Google Workspace is how easy it is to navigate around and use. Many industries use it and I can see why. For me, I use it to create lesson plans and share it with my advisors and students. I also really like how it frequently updates its interface.

Cons

Although this is not really a big issue, but rather a complaint. One of the things I really don't like about the Google Workspace is how it makes me sign in to some of the accounts I don't use by default. For instance, if I have an account that I use frequently and one that I don't use, Google will make me sign into the one that I don't use.

Donald

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Google Workspace in Construction Industry

Integrating Docs, Sheets, and Slides with email and Drive has been a significant improvement. Real-time collaboration has enhanced productivity, allowing seamless collaboration among team members in my agency.

Pros

Google Workspace offers several valuable tools. My favorite is Slides, which allows real-time collaboration among team members, enhancing productivity and streamlining reviews. Additionally, Gmail available on Google Workspace provides seamless handling of business emails, maintaining a professional appearance while being powered by Gmail in the background.

Cons

This is the most iconic tool that I have ever used, I do not find any downside.

D'Andre
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Google Workspace Review

My overall experience using Google Workspace has been positive. The platform offers a seamless integration of productivity tools like Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Calendar, making collaboration and communication within teams efficient and effective. The cloud-based nature of Google Workspace allows for easy access to files and information from anywhere and the regular updates and improvements keep the platform relevant and user-friendly. Overall, I find Google Workspace to be valuable and indispensable tool for individuals and businesses a like.

Pros

I liked the seamless integration across all the productivity tools, like Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs. It made it easy to collaborate with others in real-time and stay organized with all my tasks and communications in one place. The versatility and cloud-based nature of Google Workspace also made it easier to access my work from any device.

Cons

It was the occasional limitations in customization and flexibility compared to other productivity suites. While it offers a wide range of features and tools, some users may find that certain advanced customization options or integrations are not as easily accessible or possible within the platforms.

Huili
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

Google Workspace

Overall is good, I usually use it most every day.

Pros

Organized well. I preciate Google Workspace for its seamless integration of various productivity tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, and Meet. Its collaborative features make it easy for teams to work together in real-time, regardless of their physical location.

Cons

The space storage is not that much, I need to spend more money to buy to space. I

• Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 27/01/2020

a G Suite Review by his admin.

I set it up in my business and is very easy to configure it all and have a good way to administrate all the resources and accounts, the domain set up was very easy and this never have downtime, it's always working as gmail, this is a really good product.

Pros

Easy to use, perfect design and Customer Service, perfect integration with all the Google Ecosystem.

Cons

Price (this software is a little bit expensive). The prices start from $6.00 per user and are not too expensive if you have some users but in our company (up to 50) it turns a little bit expensive.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Because this has better customer support in our region and lets us work with Drive and other Google Applications as Hangouts

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Price, quality and tech support.
Bart
Bart

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

The easy all-in-one collaboration suite

Google Workspace is an affordable solution for our team to make sure we can focus on the job and have everything at our disposal without the need for an IT team to manage our infrastructure or account management.

Pros

Google Workspace was our go-to-choice when moving away from a Microsoft environment. It allows us, like no other of its competitors to:

1) collaborate with ease
As we work together on documents all the time, it is really easy to have Google's suite of tools at our disposal with a generous amount of data.

2) setup & onboard new users without hassle
Adding new users, even temporary account for students is really easy. Sharing previous docs, an onboarding map and the likes is done with almost no effort.

3) manage rights & permissions
Managing users and adding them to subsidiaries or managing individual rights is straightforward.

Cons

At first, the 100% webbased solution, was not fully trusted for users when going offline. But Google has come a long way improving towards a solution that works perfectly on and offline.

Chromebooks that enter the domain are treated automatically as 'managed' by the organisation, which limits some functionalities even when this is not intended. It is a minor downside however and actually makes sense to do it this way.

Zoho One

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We were already using google products for some time without the workspace behind it. Switching to full time use was the most natural choice.
Brian
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 17/08/2022

A robust tool for corporate communications

I manage approx. 300 users on Google Workspace on my own and by and large it is painless. I migrated my users from a platform they had used for over 10 years and expected a lot of push back - but because almost everyone has a personal GMail account, they are familiar with it. There are loads of features that users are unaware of and it is nice to highlight these as users become more proficient and make their work life simpler by making them more efficient.

Pros

I like that Google Workspace is platform agnostic. There are only two real choices in this space, with Office 365 the other. I like that Google tries to accommodate all platforms PC, Mac, iOS, Android etc., whereas Office 365 tries to shoehorn you into the Microsoft ecosystem. It is full-featured, and you can use it natively via the browser or the app or integrate it with an IMAP client like Thunderbird, Mac Mail or Outlook. Support is generally very good and responsive.

Cons

As an admin, I don't like how Google moves functions around - you know how to add space for a user, and then the function has moved, and you can not figure out where it is for the life of you. Also sometimes support tries to tell you something you know is wrong, and you have to hold tough and request the issue is escallated.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

FirstClass was beginning to show its age and lacked the functionality users demanded. I need to migrate to a future-proof platform that would be there in the long term.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I found it could integrate into multiple platforms better - Microsoft tried to push you into their ecosystem, whereas Google looked to accommodate you whatever device you were using.
Khalid
Khalid
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 02/09/2022

Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals

1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac.
2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality.
3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used.
4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately.
5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers.
6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well.
7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.

Pros

Cons

no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.

Kennan
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

Google Workspace changed how our nonprofit team functioned

Collaboration, communication, and organization have all improved tremendously since we implemented Google Workspace. All of our team's files are stored in Google Drive and can easily be linked in emails or using Google Spaces. Our calendar manages the bookings in every room in our building as well as all the team's calendars and we can see who and what's available and when very easily. The tasks feature let's us set deadlines and assign projects to specific team members. Almost all of our communication headaches have been addressed by Google Workspace.

Pros

As a small nonprofit with a lot of moving parts and every team member doing a large variety of tasks, we struggled a lot with communication and collaboration. We heard about Google for Nonprofits, which provides Google Workspace free-of-charge for qualifying organizations, and it revolutionized our workflow.

We had tried other programs like Trello and ClickUp, and while their designs are great, it was hard to get our team to use them as part of their daily work. Google Space provides the same service, but tasks are built directly into the email interface that our team already uses daily. We can now all keep track of responsibilities and projects with a few simple clicks and quick communication has never been easier.

Cons

The biggest learning curve came with the admin side of things, because the program is so robust, there is a lot to learn before you really start making use of all the parts. Thankfully, the customer service team is great and Google's knowledge base for nearly any issue you can think of made sure we were never hung up on anything for too long.

Workplace from Meta, Microsoft Teams and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Team members struggled with trying to integrate new programs hosted on another webpage and felt the learning curve was too steep. We needed something simple and already integrated.

Trello and ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

The Google for Nonprofits program was a huge draw for an organization like ours.
Chad
Chad
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/10/2018

The new gold standard

G Suite is a must for the modern business. It's completely backward compatible and platform agnostic, meaning you can give your clients exactly what they need no matter how old their tech is.

Pros

G Suite is comprehensive. It includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more. They are constantly up-to-date and their web apps are practically bulletproof.

Docs, Sheets - The features keep rolling out to make this a Microsoft Office killer. Instantly sharable files and amazing versioning keep the world smooth. I'm constantly using Sheets' API integrations to organize and sort data in real time and present to clients. And I love the Docs outline view.

Drive - The semi-recent interface update has made Drive so much more usable. Extremely flexible and intuitive.

Cons

My biggest complaint about Docs and Sheets is how long they take to start up and load a document. Because there's no native desktop app, these startup times really add up when working with multiple documents. Besides that, I wish Docs had more formatting flexibility so I could create my own heading styles, paragraph styles, etc.

I have two Google accounts - one personal and one for work. Google can't ever seem to open documents or files with the right account, even if I have explicit ownership on one. As far as I can tell there's no way to open a folder or file with a specific account either, so I can't bookmark a google drive folder with a certain account to always open with that account.

Google admin tools are another pain point. G Admin is leagues better than traditional admin tools, but they are still very slow and get this - the search isn't comprehensive. If you search for @company.com, hoping to find all the email addresses and groups you own for that company, you are out of luck. You will get 0 results. Managing group members is also clunky and slow. It uses a very dated layout and doesn't reliably update its display. I often have to refresh the page to actually see the members I've just added.

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

A comprehensive suite of tools

Overall, G Suite is exactly what you need. For everything you need that it doesn't have, G Suite can likely integrate with it. I have tried Microsoft and Zoho, and G Suite easily comes out on top in terms of seamless interaction and overall functionality.

Pros

- G Suite brings in nearly everything you need to run an efficient company's documents. Sheets, Docs, Drawings, Storage, Email.
- All the tools work together seamlessly.
- Products are always being upgraded and they are all so widely used, there is practically no learning curve to onboard a new employee or contractor.
- Support is fast and professional. If Google has not yet documented a question in their comprehensive Q/A, then their support staff will help you straight away.
- The tools included are the best of the best. Sheets and Docs make collaboration very efficient when compared to their Microsoft counterparts.
- Managing users, permission, and multiple accounts is an absolute breeze. G Suite makes this extremely simple and straightforward.
- G Suite has an excellent integration and extensibility system, and even a marketplace of apps. This means that for any tool not already included with G Suite (such as a CRM or Document Signing), it can be integrated and added onto your license with ease.

Cons

- The cost per user does feel a bit high when compared to other suite products (like Microsoft of Zoho).
- There has yet to have an encryption feature added to the basic G Suite which I feel is essential for most (if not all) corporate suite offerings.
- While the products included are great, they are also just the basic products required to effectively run a business. This can be a pro and a con at the same time, but a more robust suite offering would help compare G Suite with its more robust competitors (Microsoft and Zoho).

Zoho One and Microsoft 365
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Free G Suite for Education is the MOST amazing deal ever

Honestly, it's been an incredible investment for our organization, and I really couldn't be happier. I feel like if I was paying, however, I would like the admin console to be a bit cleaner and easier to navigate - even cleaning up the confusing wording on the instructions would be an improvement.

Pros

It's free when you are in the education sector and you can't beat that. I can't begin to tell you how much my department has saved in data storage costs alone. Totally worth it to get just that, but the host of other tools in G Suite are also amazing!

Cons

It comes with a learning curve for sure. It can be a bit difficult to understand as an administrator, and although the customization options are AWESOME, they can be complex and require time to learn and understand what they do.

Dropbox Business

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

The cost of Dropbox went up

Dropbox Business

Cost
Carlos Henrique
Carlos Henrique

Reviewed on 01/11/2020

All your working needs in one place and shareable with everyone in your Company.

Since my first day the use of this software was a must!
Besides my personal use, which gave me familiarity with the tools, I'm wasn't accustomed to use with a team. In the end it was easier than I've thought!
With Sheets we could maintain everything updated to our clients and Slides was the major tool to our Chief Officers presentations. Even Engineering and Product Team improved the knowledge of new resources to our collaborators. All of this because of the easiness and speed to make a presentation or sheets.
Our Intranet is hosted on Sites and we can access everything in a few steps, with a beautiful design.
Any company documentation is on Docs, all of it hosted on the company Drive, making it a center of information and storage to these shareable information. Access limitations are on the way so anyone can see only what matters and, if needed, you could have access granted easily.
In these difficult times that we're living now, Meet is our only team meeting tool, whether for general meetings or with separated teams, one-to-one meetings are being held this way too. The call quality (even if we have 40 people simultaneously) is incredible. The chat features during the meeting and the possibility to mute someone make Meet an extraordinary tool in this compilation that is practically complete for your daily work.

Pros

Ease of use, almost everything is intuitive.
Customizable content on your mailbox (tags, folders, mail rules, models and more).
All tools you may need (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meet) and they're easily shareable, extremely necessary in times like these were almost everyone is working from home.
Marketplace has extensions for almost every need or tools you use.

Cons

It should have clearer, more specific and easier to find documentation. Sometimes you may think that some resource don't exist, but, it was there all the time.
Most models should fit everyone, however, sometimes you'll need to customize from an existent model to make something more specific.

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

G Suite has managed our business systems for years and revolutionised how we work.

It centralised all of our business productivity needs. As a tool for small businesses it is immensely powerful and has the reliability to be your go to business tool.

Switching from traditional networking may be jarring, but the collaborative benefits make it worthwhile.

Getting the core productivity tools along with extras such as Google Meet for video chat and screen sharing, Google Chat for team based conversations and planning (think Slack), Calendar, Forms and a rich admin interface that let's you control and customise a great number of options for the service makes it huge value for money. You're also supported by knowledgeable Google staff if you need support with administering the system thanks to the included phone, chat and email support.

Pros

G Suite comes with a raft of tools. The basics are the office productivity software with Docs, Sheets, Slides and GMail.

The office-esque document tools are more than just basic online editor. They are competent and functional tools that would accommodate 90% of your work. The main power of Google Docs is the collaborative tools. You can edit a document live with other members of your team and see the changes instantly. If anyone has come from network-based sharing, it's a game-changer for distributed teams and ensuring that versions are not overridden.

GMail is much like the free version that you may be accustomed to. It has all of the filters and label functionality that you need to manage your inbox reliably. If you are desperate to use it in other email clients, there is IMAP connectivity and a connector for Outlook. I try and steer my colleagues away from these but the option is there for even difficult users.

Drive is a sophisticated web interface for storing all of your Google documents. Any Google documents take zero space. Other files, such as Microsoft Office documents and PDFs take up additional room as these are "real" files. Using the Google File Stream tool on your PC makes it appear as a new hard drive on your computer. You can access files on the fly from Explorer without having to download all of the files onto your drive. A neat feature of Drive is that you can store files in more than one location, a la Linux file links.

Cons

As Google have expanded G Suite to include many more tools, some services seem to fall behind. The todo / tasks tool feels like it was put together decades ago and hasn't seen any improvements.

Also, there is a learning curve. The language in GMail and Drive is different from standard mail clients and computer desktops. People need to be trained to use something that is, in principal, something that is almost the same but not quite.

Some newer features of G Suite are also paywalled. There are now three tiers of pricing for G Suite - you should check over all of the products and see which one meets your needs and if it's enough for you. Google Meet, for example, is the new version of Hangouts. I'd hoped to use this to replace Go To Meeting but some basic features are only available in the Enterprise version, making the cost exceed the product I hoped to replace.

Finally, you may be looking at Office 365 as a competitor. It's worth noting that Office 365 includes the desktop versions of Office. If this is something you need, the web-only versions of Google's tools may not be enough for you.

Shamrul
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

I Just Love It- Its Fabulous

Generally I have a positive experience with Google Workspace, as it offers a range of features and capabilities that are designed to make collaboration and productivity more efficient and accessible. The platform includes a range of tools, including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and more, that can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Additionally, Google Workspace is known for its ease of use and intuitive interface, making it accessible to a wide range of users, including those without technical expertise.However, as with any software, there may be limitations or drawbacks, such as a dependence on an internet connection, compatibility issues with non-Google software, and a learning curve for new users. It's important to carefully evaluate the specific needs and requirements of the individual or organization before choosing Google Workspace or any other productivity platform.

Pros

1. Integrations with Google products: Google Workspace integrates with a range of popular Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more, providing a seamless experience for users.2. Collaboration tools: Google Workspace includes a range of collaboration tools, including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Meet, which allow teams to work together in real-time on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.3. Secure and reliable: Google Workspace is designed to be secure and reliable, with robust data protection and disaster recovery capabilities.4. Cost-effective: Compared to traditional office suites, Google Workspace is generally more cost-effective, with affordable monthly subscription plans for businesses of all sizes.5. Mobile-friendly: Google Workspace is optimized for use on mobile devices, providing access to documents and collaboration tools on the go.6. User-friendly: Google Workspace is known for its ease of use and intuitive interface, making it accessible to a wide range of users, including those without technical expertise.

Cons

1. Limited customization options: While Google Workspace provides a range of features and capabilities, some users may find that the customization options are limited, particularly for advanced users.2. Dependence on internet connection: Google Workspace is a cloud-based platform that relies on an internet connection, and offline access to documents and tools may be limited or unavailable.3. Compatibility issues with other software: While Google Workspace integrates with a range of Google products, compatibility with non-Google software can be an issue, and users may need to use workarounds or third-party tools to ensure compatibility.4. Cost: While Google Workspace is generally cost-effective compared to traditional office suites, the cost can add up over time, particularly for larger organizations with many users.5.Learning curve: For users who are unfamiliar with Google Workspace or cloud-based productivity tools, there may be a learning curve as they become familiar with the interface and capabilities of the platform.

Nicholas

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

An alternative to Microsoft email platform

Besides the most recent issue I had with my client it has always worked.

Pros

It isn't MS exchange! Easy to configure and maintain. The email service just works. It NEVER goes down. Not in the years that I have used it for myself and clients.

Cons

One of my most recent integrations had an absurd restriction on mail enabled groups that lasted more than 90 days. It was infuriating and after opening more than 20 tickets all we could do is wait out the 90 days for external mail enabled groups.

Cristian
Cristian
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

Excellent way to work

My experience with Google Workspace has been mostly positive. The jump to the cloud through this platform greatly simplified the way I work both individually and collaboratively with my team. Unlimited storage capabilities, cloud data security, comprehensive productivity tools, and remote work capabilities make this an ideal choice for modern businesses. Without a doubt, the ease of use, powerful set of tools and the possibility of access from any device have greatly improved my daily workflow and that of my entire organization

Pros

What I liked most about Google Workspace was undoubtedly the real-time collaboration tools it offers. Thanks to simultaneous editors like Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, I was able to work very efficiently with my teammates no matter where we were. THIS made the remote workflow much easier. Additionally, having built-in video calling and chat capabilities through Google Meet and Google Chat greatly streamlined communication and reduced response times. The ability to sync files in Google Drive and keep changes versioned was also a great help for developing projects together without data conflicts

Cons

What I liked least were some occasional compatibility errors with third-party tools. On certain occasions I had problems opening or editing files from other applications due to format incompatibilities. I also missed greater integration with some solutions that we use internally for planning and task management. This sometimes made it difficult to unify information across the entire productivity ecosystem

CARLOS
CARLOS

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

Everything you need for a dynamic and productive office is in GSuite. It has saved our lives!

The software has a lot of potential for those who know how to use it. we make the most of google drive as a digital repository. On the other hand, hangouts is an excellent communication tool.
It is extremely easy to use. It does not require extensive technical training, nor follow tutorials. anyone can adapt quickly. It's as easy to use as a gmail.
the fact that google apps for work offers: Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Groups... makes it a platform that has all the solutions for a serious and demanding work environment. Enough to start using google apps for work, so that each app adapts to the processes of the office, significantly improving the performance of it.
The implementation and adaptation of google apps for work in my office was extremely easy. The interface of the Google platform is incredibly simple and intuitive to use.
The google customer service is excellent. you can count on your technical team, they are there to help.
Do not hesitate to integrate google apps for work into your work routine. It will make life easier for you as you have no idea.

Pros

I sincerely believe that Google GSuite has adapted very well to the needs of my office. The fact that G Suite provides us with a customized domain for our company provides invaluable added value.
Basically google apps for work has all the essential applications to make an office a productive, proactive, dynamic and technological environment.
In our case we make daily use of Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Groups. Because it allows us to access all the important data at any time and in any place. All apps are synchronized with google drive, so it does not matter if you are at home or traveling, google apps allows you to access all the content that your team handles. It is as if you are continuously immersed in the dynamics of work.
We use Hangouts to communicate in real time. It also allows us to establish videoconferences between several participants, so we can hold a meeting without being all in the same boardroom.
google drive is our digital repository of all the important data that needs to be shared in the easiest and fastest way possible. While Google docs we use it recurrently or it allows us to create documents and edit them in a shared way.
I truly believe that the Google apps for work has solved many inconveniences. It is an extremely useful ally when it comes to working as a team

Cons

I really have nothing to object to in terms of google applications. I think they are very well thought out, designed to satisfy even the most particular needs of the client.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

The best workspace on the market

It is worth it. Technical feedback I can give several. But I believe that what will help the most here is knowing that you have a client here with peace of mind. It works!

Pros

There are many points in favor. The familiarity. The ease of configuration. The ease of operation. The benefits that the integration of so many crucial services in just one environment brings. The customer service. The fair values (although after the change in plans they made, if I'm not mistaken in 2018, they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. This also goes to a negative point , they could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.) Anyway, I know that there are some other companies with similar packages, like Zoho. But stick with the state of the art. Choose Google and complete with ClickUp for example.

Cons

They're not perfect, but oddly enough it's difficult to find cons. Something I mentioned in the positive points that is also negative: they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. Only the cell phone control. They could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.
And the onboarding process (which they don't actually have) but at least an initial guide to help in the general understanding of the tool. You need to be a very light user to have great difficulties. But in order to intelligently connect the dots of the entire implementation, initial knowledge is necessary so that we do not under-use the tool or have rework.