UJET Reviews

About UJET

UJET is a cloud-based call center application that integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. It offers both voice and chat channels for customers to reach their support agents. Users can connect with...

Browse UJET Reviews

Nate
Nate

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Pros

Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Cons

Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Lauren
Lauren

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Great experience with Ujet!

Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Pros

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Cons

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

A simple and easy product

Overall, this product is good and simple, providing basic functions as well as data management, but that is it. If you're looking for a more sophisticated product that contains additional features, then this is not the one. If you want a simple one that can help you make and receive calls in a timely manner, then this is the product for you.

Pros

UJET is a simple phone application that can be useful and easy to use. It provides a nice UI that doesn't contain a lot of buttons that can, sometimes, complicate user interaction. I've used this product as both a call receiver and as a manager. It provides several insights that can help track call information and keep tabs of everything that is going on.

Cons

There were several times when calls would glitch out and you wouldn't know what exactly happened. Sometimes, agent's could disconnect their PCs and UJET would only recognize this as an "unknown" error but couldn't further identify what happened.
Other times, as a manager who would listen to ongoing calls, it would be a common event that calls got disconnected from my end and I couldn't listen to them for a couple of seconds; nothing major but definitely annoying.

Top UJET Alternatives

Allyse

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

Great customizable tool

We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Pros

The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Cons

I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

Toni
  • Industry: Supermarkets

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Ujet Review

Overall, it seems to work well.

Pros

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Cons

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

RingEX

Reasons for Choosing UJET

It was a business decision that I had no control over.

RingEX
Pamela

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

Ujet is amazing

I love Ujet's user-friendly interface and the new update makes it even greater great!

Pros

I've been using Ujet for over 3 years, and it's been a wonderful experience. Because of my tenure, a higher-level department had me add supervisor skills which allowed me to see in real-time all my floors aux and total time in them. In addition, it is helpful to be able to visualize the calls that are in the queue so we can take fast resolutions to run the department smoothly. That is only one of the many features I find more useful.

Cons

The only thing I'd say is that once there is a high volume of calls or chats it will sometimes freeze and take a couple of minutes to update the aux or look for a specific agent. A potent connection is needed.

Destiny

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Ujet

Overall, UJET is an excellent phone system for making calls and running reports; it is a significant improvement over the previous system. I appreciate how I can adjust and watch live aux codes. When confirming hours, I also found the ability to run summary reports quite handy.

Pros

Ujet enables agents, staff members, and specialists to provide quicker and more efficient customer support whether they are working remotely, in the field, or on the g

Cons

It can be a little quirky or perform strange things at times. For example, there have been a few occasions when I was in one UJET state, such as available, and it would change to unavailable.

Christian

Reviewed on 01/11/2023

Ujet review

Ujet is powerful tool that we use calling our customer

Pros

Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

Cons

none so far, Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

Talkdesk and NICE CXone

Reasons for Switching to UJET

It seems like a user friendly as well
Yeiry

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

The best platform for your interactions.

Ujet helps me to resolve all different situations and issues that customers have using different apps. I can educate the customers about the process and bring great customer service using the quality that Ujet provides. Ujet makes my days easier. Is really easy to work using Turo.

Pros

I love to use Ujet for work. Is really easy the way you can take and make phone calls. My favorite part of using Turo is that is really fast and the quality of all the calls is really good no matter where you are. I definitely recommend Ujet to everyone.

Cons

I don't have any negative comments about it.

Jonnel

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

Highly suggested tool.

My over all experience on this tool was very good

Pros

On our job we need this kind of tool because we are customer service representative we need to take calls,chat and emails Ujet was very helpful and very easy to use

Cons

I relly like this kind of tool it was very easy to use and i already suggest this on the other company

Enoch
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Game changer

Pros

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Cons

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Jessica

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

UJet

Great!

Pros

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Cons

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result.
2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board.
3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails.
4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue.
5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Susana

Reviewed on 02/05/2022

Totally recommended

Pros

Ujet is really easy to use, and has a lot of different options to communicate with the customer, in the same call you can send text messages, photos while on the phone.

Cons

The calls are automatically answered and only provide you 3 seconds to start talking and the recording feature glitches, so I usually have to download the audio.

Ariana

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Pros

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Cons

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Amazing tool to work with!

Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Pros

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Hassan

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Sleek Looking and Fast!

Pros

I like that UJET provides its easy to use app to manage day to day status, channel I am working on, and calls. It manages inbound and outbound calls, I can make both, and it has an intuitive whisper notification for incoming calls. Its integration with Kustomer is a plus!

Cons

I really do like using UJET every day! Nothing to complain about as I am a very happy customer!

Mary
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

Quirks that make it frustrating

It get's the job done- I just think the kinks from above would make it that much better.

Pros

The interface is pretty straightforward.

Cons

I wish that the volume I set on my laptop would stay at the level I set it. It somehow resets to always being super loud when it rings and when I'm placing a call.

I wish that the size I set my Ujet would stay that size- I make it that size for a reason and having to constantly adjust it back down is frustrating.

My Ujet has not has sound for about 2 weeks now- I rely heavily on the visual cue of a call coming in. I have done the trouble-shooting methods that have been presented to us.

Over the past week my calls done connect as quickly as they used to. I work in the same location, ie: the same distance away from the router as I have before. It will count me down then just say "Connecting..." for upwards of 30-45 seconds. When that happens with all of my calls it's a major time eater.

Khim Cate
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

UJET daily experience

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Justin Kyle
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Best phone tool in town!

Pros

UJET was very easy and convenient to use. It is already a year since I started using UJET and so far there is no problem that I experienced.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like in UJET. All features are easy to access.

Harry
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Brilliant App!

Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Pros

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!.
I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Cons

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

Danielle

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Reliable and User Friendly!

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

Pros

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

Cons

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Pros

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Cons

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

Achaunti

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Ujet is Easy

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pros

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Cons

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Carla
Carla

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Great support/customer service tool

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pros

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Cons

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Chantelle
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Pros

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Cons

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.