GetResponse Reviews

4.2

4.2

About GetResponse

GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing platform that provides small businesses, solopreneurs, coaches, and marketers with powerful and affordable tools to grow their audience, engage with their subscribers, and turn...

4.1
4.1

Browse GetResponse Reviews

Jose Eduardo
Jose Eduardo

Reviewed on 08/05/2021

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pros

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Cons

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

ClickFunnels and Kartra

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied 15/05/2021
Daffa
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 02/09/2023

Get the Best and Honest Review Response Get Response Review

Email Marketing Campaign & Sales Funnel Builder

Pros

The advantage that I like about Get Response is that it has super complete email marketing platform features. Get Response has provided you from the start with your needs as a digital marketer, including creating landing pages, websites, email campaigns, list building databases, email campaign automation, artificial intelligence and others. The product is also very easy to use, very user friendly, looks simple and simple, so it is very easy for this software to integrate with all my business needs.

Cons

the price is quite decent, tools that are still too rigid in drag and drop in making landing pages or websites

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

because of its complete features in one platform

Response from GetResponse

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback about GetResponse and are thrilled to hear that you find our platform comprehensive and user-friendly. We take pride in providing a full suite of features for digital marketers, from email campaigns to landing pages and automation.

Regarding your comment about drag-and-drop rigidity, we understand the importance of flexibility, and our team is continually working on improvements to enhance the user experience further. Your input is valuable and will help us refine our platform.

Thank you for choosing GetResponse as your preferred email marketing and sales funnel builder. We're here to support your digital marketing needs and look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,

Replied 06/09/2023
Ryan
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 03/01/2024

***PLEASE READ - BUYER BEWARE - GET RESPONSE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED ***

We used Get Response for almost 3 years with no issues. It is a basic service but for the most part it worked adequately. Nothing fancy, no integration with the website and it lacked other basic services, but it did work to send out email promotions.
We typically have a sale once a month and would send out a couple emails about it to our email list. Additionally we would send out some other emails sharing a video or a story with our customers. During the 2023 Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend we sent out 5 emails in a week to promote our sales. Get Response turned off our services and accused us of spamming customers and also getting emails without permission. This did not happen and we communicated this directly to them, each email to their company was met with no emotion, no help and nor resolution.
We were told we needed to show where we received all of our emails from (we had 28,000 emails), make changes to our website and approve the deletion of 14,000 emails, to have the capability to send emails again. I tried many times to email, chat and call and ACTUALLY talk to someone about this misunderstanding, I got nothing except for them to repeat the same thing over and over. We were not able to finish our email campaigns for the sale and as a result lost thousands of dollars.

ALL communication from them was either a bot or a template that was used. There was no help from them whatsoever. We work with many companies and I have never received such terrible service. There was no effort to try and help us and only a very cold response to every inquiry we made. While this service might seem good to use, the customer service is terrible and if you trigger something in their system they WILL turn you off and hold all of your emails hostage. They completely controlled our company and the ability to communicate with customers that signed up through our website to receive emails from us. Get Response has cost our company thousands of dollars by not taking one moment to talk with us and try to fix the issue.

Please look to other companies for these services, in the end it is too costly to lose your contacts. We went with Klaviyo and have been very happy. Mail Chimp is also a great alternative.

Pros

Ease of use initially, it was not as easy as we thought.

Cons

Cost
Limitations with segmenting the email lists
Inability to connect directly with our website
Very poor customer service

Response from GetResponse

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GetResponse.

We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have led to the suspension of your services. Our team is committed to maintaining a high standard for email deliverability and compliance, and we regret any inconvenience caused during the investigation process. This is certainly not the experience we aim to provide.

We also acknowledge your feedback regarding our customer service, and we apologize if you felt unsupported. This is a top priority for us, so we will be reviewing our internal processes to ensure improvements are made in this area.

We appreciate your loyalty over the three years you used GetResponse and regret that it ended on a disappointing note.

We’d very much like to look into this further. If interested, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] so we can try to make things right.

Best,
Mariana

Replied 09/01/2024

Top GetResponse Alternatives

Rebecca

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

GetResponse is the word.

Love GetTesponse. It keeps me present in my leads’ minds.

Pros

I live that it is easy to use, has all the bells and whistles including analytics and landing pages and it’s a great price!

Cons

I wish I had found it sooner. I might have a longer, more engaged list if I had

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Mailchimp was more technical and not so easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

All the bells and whistles free for 30 days!

Response from GetResponse

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your glowing review of GetResponse! It's wonderful to know that you find our platform easy to use and packed with all the essential features you need.

We're happy you chose us for your marketing journey, and we're here to support you every step of the way. 😊

Best,
Mariana

Replied 08/04/2024
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Pros

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Cons

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Eric
Eric

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

GetResponse Review

My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

Pros

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

Cons

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

MailerLite , Sender , SendPulse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Because it is a lot easy to use

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Because of the drag and drop feature and also the templates.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Replied 21/11/2022
Festus
Festus

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Awesome Email Marketing Software !!!

it simplified our entire email marketing campaign and automation

Pros

1. able to create multiple forms2. create a complete email marketing campaign sequence3. it is able to track and analyse email marketing campaigns4. i can create landing pages

Cons

some features in the form builder are premium i suggest it should be free

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

the tool was complex so i needed a more easier tool

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

it has a complete tool needed for a successful email marketing camapaign

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Jack

Replied 30/11/2022
Richard

Reviewed on 27/10/2023

GetResponse is a good option for e-mail marketing

Pros

I like the functionality of their lead capture and the templates for e-mail marketing.

Cons

I've mad major deliverability problems in the past and also when they make changes the "legacy" forms or e-mails you have created are hard to continue to use. Customer service is okay, but not great.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

I actually had to add Constant Contact because I was having massive deliverability issues with GR.

Response from GetResponse

Hi, Richard! Thank you for your review. We are happy that you appreciate the lead capture functionality and our email marketing templates. We're genuinely sorry to hear about the past deliverability issues and your customer service experience, as these are top priorities for us. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. - Mariana

Replied 09/11/2023

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

10/10 Cust. Support. Superb featurers BUT "zoho" and "wordpress genesis" users beware

Good marketeers in their team but the techies are not on par

Pros

10/10 for 24*7 customer support! All marketing features are TOP-notch

Cons

For me, the love-hate in the "zoho-getresponse-WordpressGenesis" triad was a pain. Got us de-motivated and 2 months behind schedule and finally (Against our desire) to use custom programming!

Constant Contact , Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

It met all criteria needed at that time and came highly recommended by a top affiliate marketeer

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have shared this with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 09/07/2022

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

GetResponse: Solid Software

Overall really solid product.

Pros

GetResponse is relatively easy to use with lots of useful features. They have automations and templates that make it easier for users who are not as techsavvy.

It's a great software for it's value. The chat feature it provides for a website is wonderful. Has an app on the phone which makes it easily accessible.

Cons

The landing page and forms are not as easy to use.

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

KEAP was too complicated for what I wanted.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

I heard good things through some other users.

Response from GetResponse

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 19/06/2022

Reviewed on 20/07/2023

Go get it it's the best out there.

I am very happy and feel lucky i found them. before i have being using other systems but the service was not good and they where even expensive. With getresponse you can grow and start low. This i love.

Pros

Most of the work is allready done. you have to just upload your CSV file of your existing clients and you are good to go. i have checked many other systems out there but getresponse is head and shoulders above the others. And i love how fast the online chat support is.

Cons

I whould love to know when they have whitelable package sothat i can sell there services under my name to my clients and earn some recurring payments.

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic review of GetResponse. We're delighted to hear that you find our platform to be the best out there and that most of the work is already done, making it effortless to get started with your existing clients. Our team works hard to provide a top-notch experience for our users, and your positive feedback is truly appreciated.

Regarding your suggestion about a white label package, we value your input and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve and expand our offerings.

If you have any further insights or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to support your success and ensure you have a positive experience with GetResponse.

Thank you for choosing GetResponse, and we feel lucky to have you as part of our community.

Best regards,

Replied 24/07/2023
Jim

Reviewed on 22/07/2022

Great Email Marketing Software

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Pros

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Cons

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

Response from GetResponse

Hey Jim!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Replied 26/07/2022
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

This is a nightmare of email marketing

Not the best software for B2B saas for sure. The only benefit is the price but you loosing much more opportunities with limitations everywhere. I'm so dissatisfied and in search of an alternative solution.

Pros

- Good interface design;
- Simple API integration;
- Opportunity to connect landings, forms, and email marketing in one place.

Cons

- Very primitive and limited automation workflows ( we were not able to automate the sequence of emails when the tag or action is not assigned to drive better engagement and retention);
- Not convenient reporting (this is always a challenge to analyze results of email marketing and there is no way to connect goal complections from analytics);
- Poor functionality (every time my team face some limitations and it seems that a lot of functionality is on MVP stage);
- Dissatisfied support (you may waste all the day to understand how to fix your issue);
- Forms are not mobile adapted;
- Landings are so limited too and hard to create great CRO design;
- Some data dissapierd or incorrectly showed (usually we see that people click on links which do not exist in the newsletter)
- All the emails go to the promotion section and there is no way to go inbox not to get lost

Drift and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Better deliverability of emails, simple interface, pricing

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

A Lot of Options for the Price

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Pros

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Cons

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Hussain
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

Pros

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

Cons

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Hussain!

Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 09/07/2022
Debbie

Reviewed on 31/01/2023

GetResponse from a Person who is not techie

The problems solved by having Get Response workspace are numerous. Firstly, it provides a platform for businesses to manage their marketing campaigns more efficiently. It offers tools for creating, managing and automating emails, as well as tracking their performance. It also offers tools for creating and managing landing pages, webforms and autoresponders, allowing businesses to better engage with their audiences. Finally, it offers lead scoring and segmentation, enabling businesses to target their campaigns more effectively.The benefits of having Get Response workspace are also numerous. It provides businesses with a one-stop shop for managing their entire marketing campaigns, from creating emails and landing pages to tracking performance. It also saves time by allowing businesses to automate their campaigns, while providing detailed analytics and reporting to help them make informed decisions. Furthermore, it allows businesses to easily segment their audiences and personalize their campaigns for better engagement. Finally, it offers competitive pricing, making it an affordable option for businesses of any size.

Pros

Easy to use drag-and-drop email editor for creating newsletters, campaigns and automated emails• Comprehensive analytics and tracking capabilities• Ability to create surveys, polls and quizzes• Automation features for segmenting and targeting customers• CRM and e-commerce integrations• Pre-made templates and forms• GDPR compliant• Includes a basic landing page builder• A/B testing tools• Mobile-friendly emails• Dedicated customer support

Cons

Limited customizability of email templates and forms• Limited automation triggers• Limited segmentation capabilities• No live chat support

Response from GetResponse

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for this detailed review! Feedback like this always helps us improve. We're so happy to hear you are pleased with GetResponse so far!

Thanks again,

Replied 02/02/2023
Imran
Imran

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Comprehensive Email Marketing Tool with Great Features

GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing tool with a user-friendly interface, great features, and excellent support. Its integration with other tools and services, and flexible pricing model make it a top choice for businesses looking to grow and engage with their customers effectively.

Pros

GetResponse offers a comprehensive set of email marketing features, including drag-and-drop email editor, automation workflows, A/B testing, landing page creator, and integration with various third-party tools. It also offers a user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing.

Cons

One minor issue we have encountered is that the email templates provided by GetResponse could be more customizable. We would like to see more options to customize the templates to better fit our brand and style.

Woodpecker.co and Brevo

Response from GetResponse

Hi Imran,

Thank you for your feedback. We've heard your point on making our email templates more customizable, and will be taking this information to our team.

Thank you!
-Abbie

Replied 04/04/2023
Aladdin

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

Email platform that uses blacklisted IPs to send emails

Customer service is fast to respond when it comes to using the platform but beware this company is very bad. They provide a very bad email service and the majority of their IPs are blacklisted. We sent a campaign to our very engaged list which normally gets 40% open rates at least but on Get Response had a 0.2% open rate which made us investigate. This is when we found that their IPs were blocked and we then requested a refund and they denied it was their fault and said we will remove the IP that was blacklisted. They said that they have a no refund policy. I now have to go to my bank to report this. Stay away from companies like this who build something that looks amazing on the outside but behind scenes are destroying your business by providing blacklisted IPs. We only used them as we needed the Webinar feature but that was the biggest mistake we could have made and I just want to warn anyone who needs an email platform to stay away from this company at all costs.

Pros

The most important feature for an email platform is to deliver emails in the inbox not spam folder. We discovered that the majority of their IPs are blacklisted and have not been removed so users will never know that their emails are not being delivered to inboxes unless they check blacklisting. To my surprise we find that they have been blacklisted for some time and our open rates were so low because of this but Get response blames the sender.

Cons

It is very buggy and all the features feel like they are half built.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Aladdin.

We are sorry to hear that you had this experience with GetResponse. Please contact me via email and I will look into this ASAP. -Taylor

Replied 25/08/2021
david
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

getresponse 2022. my honest thoughts

Overall, I found GetResponse to be a great tool for managing email marketing campaigns. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are comprehensive and powerful. I particularly appreciated the ability to automate many of the tasks involved in campaign management, such as sending follow-up messages or creating new lists. Although GetResponse is not the cheapest option on the market, it offers a good mix of features and value for money. Overall, I would recommend GetResponse to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly email marketing solution.

Pros

As a small business owner, I rely on email marketing to bring in sales and keep my business afloat. Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communication. It doesn’t require a large budget, and it’s easy to set up and track. Plus, it allows me to target my audience with laser precision. I can segment my list by age, location, gender, interests, and even purchase history. This helps me ensure that my message is relevant to the recipient, which increases the likelihood of them taking action. Email marketing has helped me boost sales, connect with customers, and Grow my business. I highly recommend it to any small business owner looking for an affordable and effective marketing solution.

Cons

While GetResponse is a popular email marketing tool, it does have some potential drawbacks. One downside is that it can be challenging to create complex campaigns with multiple steps and conditions. Additionally, the automation features are not as robust as some of the other options on the market. As a result, if you are looking for a tool that will allow you to create highly sophisticated marketing campaigns, GetResponse may not be the best option. Another potential downside is that GetResponse can be expensive, particularly if you are sending a large volume of emails. Lastly, GetResponse does not offer telephone support, so if you encounter any problems with the tool, you will need to rely on online documentation or submit a ticket to the GetResponse team. Despite these drawbacks, GetResponse remains a popular option for many businesses due to its ease of use and extensive features.

Response from GetResponse

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you've found our email marketing tools helpful. -Abbie

Replied 10/08/2022
Pruteanu

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Pros

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows
Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create.
A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface
Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences.
A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best.
Subscriber management options based on tags
Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels.
Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others.
Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated.
Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates.
Provides a large number of HTML email templates.
A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads.
Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Cons

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates.
After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds.
There are no well-known online community groups.
Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities.
Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Pruteanu!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 07/02/2022
Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Platform

I have switched because GetResponse has more powerful and user-friendly automation builder.

Pros

GetResponse is one of the best email marketing platforms that I have used during the last 7 years, because It has great email automation features that helped me to maximize the open rates, and their customer support agents are available 24/7 with a super quick response rate.

Cons

they should be more flexible with old customers when they accidentally exceed the allowed limits of bounce rates and unsubscribe rates, it's not logic to shut down the account of an old customer without any prior alert at any time when he/she exceeds the above mentioned limits for the first time, especially when he/she has no previous suspicious activity.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a longtime GetResponse user!

We are so glad to hear that you've been able to maximize open rates and that the Customer Success team has been able to assist you promptly when needed.

I have shared your feedback regarding flexibility with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 12/05/2022
Thomas

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

GetResponse

I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done.
In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Cons

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

Abraham
Abraham
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 25/04/2021

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Pros

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did.

2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too.

3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too

4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Cons

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at;

1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page.

2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Response from GetResponse

Hi Abraham!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Replied 07/05/2021
Janice
Janice

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try

Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily.

You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services.

Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc...

Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features.

There is also a Webinar option that I have used.

Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.

Pros

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management.

Ease of Use and Great UI

Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Cons

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information.

Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM

The Webinar did not always work well.

Anuj

Reviewed on 22/08/2020

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pros

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Cons

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Replied 27/08/2020