About eWay-CRM

CRM tools within e-Way CRM are integrated with Outlook, allowing for further use and expansion of the system. With this software, marketing is done easily and efficiently because it can assist in creating strategic plans, sending...

4.7
4.8

Browse eWay-CRM Reviews

Fernando
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Pros

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Cons

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Douglas
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Pros

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cons

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Response from eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Replied 01/11/2021
Laura

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

eWay

it has been ok not been the most slickest CRM I have used but it does have some nice features to it which compensates for some of its clunkiness

Pros

I like how the outlook integration works for setting callbacks to keep you organized

Cons

It crashes quite a bit or logs you out after a certain time of inactivity, I also don't like how the the contact and company information are in 2 different parts of the system, would be better on one view

Top eWay-CRM Alternatives

SuperOffice CRM

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

iGlobe CRM for Office 365

Abilio
  • Industry: Maritime

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

CRM experience

Pros

The easy way of use and the possibility of integration with the existing Outlook

Cons

By now I don´t have opinion because I didn´t explre yet all the pontential of the tool

Marco
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 03/10/2021

Perfect and seamless Office integration

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Pros

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Cons

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Teamwork, Bitrix24 and Wrike

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Response from eWay System

Hello Marco,

Replied 13/10/2021
Karel
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

eWay review

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pros

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Cons

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Dynamics 365 and SprinxCRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Dynamics 365 and SprinxCRM

Price & simple adaptability
Jan
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Satisfied customer

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Pros

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Cons

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

One of the best CRM I ever used

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros

customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Cons

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

Johnny

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

Best CRM with Full MS Outlook Integration

I am only 2 weeks into my trial and purchased today. eWay has given me everything I was looking for that Nutshell and Salesforce did not provide and much more.

Pros

I love not having to leave MS Outlook to manage my CRM. Integration is seamless and works perfectly.

Cons

I have not had enough time in the system to find any "least" liked features or functions. So far it is everything I have always wanted but did not know existed.

Darryl

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Impressed with eWay!

It's easy to use and I love that it sits in Outlook as opposed to being a separate system. It makes everything so simple and integrated and saves so much time, often a simple click gets the job done. Everything we hoped it would be. On a couple of occasions I've contacted support and they have been extremely helpful, friendly and efficient.

Pros

The direct integration with Outlook makes CRM seamless and saves lots of time working between 2 different systems.

Cons

Nothing negative so far. Outlook marginally takes a longer time to open.

Tomáš
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 11/01/2022

We use eWay-CRM and can only recommend it- RUML s.r.o.

Informations are crucial in sales, thanks to eWay- CRM we have most importatnt data save.

Pros

An integration into the Outlook. Very easy is making a meeting record - you can use - notes, photos, voice record ...

Cons

It´s like an Excel .. means it´s like the tables and you can customize it quickly

• Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 29/07/2022

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Pros

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement.
It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage).
eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each.
It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Cons

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful.
It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process.
Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Amir
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 20/02/2021

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Pros

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Cons

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Natalja
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Pros

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Cons

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Maurus

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pros

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Cons

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Nick

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

Remote freelance consulting user

Solid and feaure rich CRM, well planned with minimal "bugs" - that I had expeienced. With timely and responsive supported from online FAQs and reliable knowledgable personnel when needed.
Overall gets my vote as an Excellant CRM!

Pros

Since the begining it has been a well thought out intuitive CRM system that over the period of use has been updated and improved based on user feedback to ensure E-Way continues to provide advanced useful features. The software is intuitive with tools and features well placed on-screen's real-estate.

Cons

Perhaps more integration between Account and Contacts WRT the account's contact profile management wrt internal circle of politics! Since major account management heavily relies on the interaction between internal managers to progress deals and projects.

Barrie
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Our experience with e-Way

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

jozef

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Why eWay

I have used at least 5 CRM systems in companies I worked. E-way would by my favorite if I had to choose again.

Pros

- Office integration
- reliable
- support
- Czech made

Cons

- dont realize now, what we wanted we asked for

Response from eWay System

Hello Jozef, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Replied 12/07/2021
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 12/04/2017

Well planned, very progressive

An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression.

Well done, keep up the great work.

Pros

ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Cons

Out of the box reporting is a bit limited, relational hierarchy can be a bit tricky to get your head around at first, however has some excellent advantages once you do

Tracy
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Great CRM that Integrates with Outlook

Excellent

Pros

Great customer service
Good feature set
Responsive development team

Cons

Tapi integration has not worked with Verizon

Response from eWay System

Hello Tracy,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Replied 01/11/2021
Niki
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Ease of use!

We love the automated tasks and emails that come with the advanced projects. It is super easy to use.

Pros

We love how eWay is integrated with our Outlook. We always so many tabs open so it is nice to be able to have our tasks and projects in Outlook since we always have Outlook open anyways!

Cons

The advanced project workflows are difficult to process, but thankfully we can request eWay employees to set those up for us!

Advanced HR and Nimble

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Pricing and ease of use.

Nimble
Amr
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

Keeps getting better every year

The customer service team is excellent.

Pros

Sales Pipeline
Contact Management
Task Management
Outlook Integration

Cons

Still working on full Mac and Web Apps, which is planned by end of 2022.

Gaby

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Great software to manage customers

Overall experience is great, the support and help from eWay-team is outstanding. Sometimes different outlook plugins do not work with e-Way after some updates at first, but these issues could always be resolved

Pros

integration into outlook, having all the conversations with customers (phone, mail) and documents at one place. The calender integration is also great!

Cons

import was quite difficult at the time because of different language settings, I had to translate the csv first but still hat some problems with some fields not importing correctly. But the support was very helpful.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 29/01/2022

Best Outlook Integration

Pros

eWay CRM integrates so well with Outlook it is very easy to use.

Cons

Nothing, eWay CRM meets all my CRM needs.

Veronika

Reviewed on 26/06/2017

We use eWay CRM mainly for its efficient way of client´s database and reporting. Both perfect.

Pros

- all in one place
- easy to search
- great, because it´s all synchronized
- perfect customer support
- keeps our client´s list active with no number limits of contacts and still finds the contact in 2 seconds
- gives us customized reports and view on employees attendance

Cons

- sometimes it takes a time to load (especially remotely)
- takes a space on the server
- employees don´t like it because filling the attendance is time-consuming. Although when it is used every day, it is doable even for them and the reports are perfect afterwards :-)
- for some employees it might seem a little bit more sophisticated, therefore they need more training and explaining