Google Workspace Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is a cloud-based suite of collaboration and document management tools designed to help businesses manage video meetings, presentations, multi-person video calls and live streaming. Key features...

Browse Google Workspace Reviews

15,293 of 15,299 reviews
Stephanie
Stephanie
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 25/03/2022

Smooth, Scheduled Workdays

As I stated earlier, I'm so proud of what I've built and what I've accomplished through my online business. I have come so far and I genuinely wanted to rate Google Workspace because it's become so critical to me. I depend on it like I do my doctor. It tells me when my appointments are, when a file is done copying, & so forth. Thank you Google.

Pros

I am habitually lazy and I procrastinate worse than anyone I know but ever since I've started my own business, I've been able to keep those habits at bay thanks to software like Google Worspace. I LOVE the calendar, the real-time updates, collaboration, third-party integration, & especially task management. Without that, my business is lost. We use this software hourly. It's critical to my business!

Cons

I feel like they could make it more simple to work offline with your documents. There isn't exactly a moment I'm offline generally, but there are sometimes unexpected outages. Either way, there's really nothing negative I have to say about this software.

Jen
Jen
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 31/08/2022

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

Pros

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

Cons

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Titan Email

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I have heavily considered switching to Titan Email, as I was offered a low-cost trial to this through my domain registrar. However, Google is more familiar to me (even if, as they say, "familiarity breeds contempt"). I appreciate the aspects of Google Workspace that I use regularly, and don't want to trade one set of problems for other problems another set-up might potentially cause me.
Alexandra
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Great One stop shop

Pros

I like how everything is under one system and links instead of utilizing different systems.

Cons

I don’t like learning the different tools of how to use Google sheets

Top Google Workspace Alternatives

Microsoft OneNote

Workplace from Meta

Microsoft Azure

Annalisa

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

Pros

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing:
-With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive.
-Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues.
-Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions.
-GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

Cons

There are only a few cons about GSuite.
-In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents.
-GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Humberto
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Collaboration and agility at work

Collaborative work would not be the same for the organization without this suite, the security and great capabilities that we use throughout the years of use generates great confidence in its use, its innovation and continuous development has been vital to support the growth of our organization.

Pros

The large number of tools they have to collaborate in real time, in addition to their laboratory of new functionalities that does not stop, their versatility and ease, all these aspects make it a great tool for the daily work of the organization.

Cons

There are few things I don't like about the tool, but one of them is that they don't have a tool that is as used or popular to compete with the project management solution.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

The easy adaptation of the organization's users is one of the factors that most influenced the choice of this solution instead of others.
boris
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 23/11/2023

Google Suite: strategic ally in performance and productivity

In my working years I find it to be a friendly tool that is easy to use and the collaboration it allows within a company is very valuable. In our company we have Google Enterprise and it allows us to enhance the suite and enhance the development of our work.

Pros

Google Workspace provides a suite of cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools, including Gmail, Drive, and Docs. It offers efficient communication, real-time collaboration, access from anywhere, robust security, integration with other applications and automatic updates, improving business efficiency and collaboration.

Cons

dependence on Internet connectivity and data privacy concerns.

Microsoft Outlook

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

- licensing costs - storage capacity in relation to costs - Graphic interface - Easy to use
Konstantin
Konstantin

Reviewed on 25/12/2023

Good collaboration platform

Pros

Google document generation, editing, and collaboration features work fantastic! Handy calendar and Google Meet collaboration feature! It is easy to schedule and attend a remote meeting with colleagues. As an administrator, I like log management and investigation tools. It is very user-friendly and useful.

Cons

Configuration and setup for different features are not so friendly. For example, anti-spam configuration is really hard and not obvious. As far as context-based access rules.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google Workspace is more convenient than MS365, and we get great discounts from Google.
Diego
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 23/11/2023

An innovative collaboration platform

I have been using them for 10 years at a corporate level and I have had an excellent experience, it allows collaborative work to be more fluid and the interconnection of work teams is appropriate. The features that you add over time are very useful to improve daily activities.

Pros

Integration between all Google products, they have a modern and very intuitive look and are constantly being invaded by adding new features

Cons

I don't like that I can't make a voice call (without video) directly from Google Chat. some products are not available in Colombia (google voice)

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Modern collaborative experience, innovative features and value for money
Ninon

Reviewed on 24/01/2024

Google Space, the easiest way to work

I use it everyday at work, almost every different aspects of it and I am very satisfied of my experience. As a tool of work, it was very easy to learn how to work with it !

Pros

It has all the aspects needed in a job, especially in terms of organization and communication. The chats, and meetings are a real plus. It is always easy to use, to access and it gives a lot of possibilities for team works to connect.

Cons

It is very sensitive to internet connexion, which not always very convenient.

Sherlock
  • Industry: Internet
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

My Kindly Reviews of Google Workspace

Pros

Set up domain mail on Google Workspace and transfer or share files easily.

Cons

Docs created on Google Workspace may not fully compatible with some formats like docs from Microsoft Office

Rodrigo

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Very good, stable, but expensive

We have used the company for several years, without major frustrations. As I said, some functions are missing, we need to think of it as part of the office, with everything you would try to manage on the intranet, it seems like something standing in the way between an intranet solution and a collaborative solution. Although I don't like this form of operation (maybe if it emulated another sharepoint it would be better), I never changed it, despite considering it sometimes, precisely because it is difficult to find a competing service that manages to maintain the same connection and operation stability. It is very rare to find bugs, just as it is very rare to be down. We use it mainly for: saving and backing up files, exchanging files between employees and third parties, exchanging and permanently storing e-mails and docs a little to create documents and spreadsheets or forms to create quick satisfaction surveys for our customers. Google sheets doesn't compare to a local office, basic functions are missing, but it's great for editing a document quickly and sharing. We have already used support, but support is weak, information is lacking and is often time consuming to return. If you can't handle self-service well, this is not a service for you.

Pros

The best thing about the G-suite is stability. You know that it will work, you know that it will have no bugs and that you will not lose files on the drive or gmail. And it's fast.

Cons

Some features take time to appear, perhaps it is the price to pay for stability, but in general there are improvements that you don't use, and basic improvements that never arrive. For example, on the drive you still can't use folders as easily as you do in your computer's file explorer, useful panels are missing information. Another problem that I consider serious is the lack of a part of the drive that is "online only" controlled by the administrator. As it is today, it features a temporary drive for common files, because if I put backup files, client spreadsheets and sensitive data, I always know that they are also accessible from my computer or cell phone, but I would not like these files to be "loose" around. If you lose your phone, good luck trying to delete files remotely.

Dropbox Business and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

We initially used self-hosted solutions based on open source, but that made it a sacrifice to manage and maintain security and backups. We tested Office 365 for a while, but from both our experience and that of some customers, this service was very unstable, often causing emails sent and received to disappear. Antispam was no big deal, either. When we tested the G-suite we never changed it again, even with its flaws it is still the best.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

In our evaluation, Office 365 proved to be unstable, I cannot trust important company documents to a service that has already lost and corrupted files on my One Drive, or that failed to synchronize. Dropbox was incomplete and very expensive at the time. We have currently done other tests on this service and it is incredibly slow, and even more expensive. Visually I sympathize more with the dropbox layout, it is more pleasant to deal with, but slow and expensive creates more problems than it solves. We tested the option of placing a VM on the web with open source software, but again the problem was making a technician available to maintain security + update + backups, it proved to be the most expensive option of all. In conclusion, we opted for the G-suite there at the beginning for years, and with each revaluation (the last one in 2019), we keep G-suite. Full integration with android also helps.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

A Necessary Tool for Doing Business

I've been a G Suite customer both in my personal life, self employment ventures, and all the times I've contracted with companies. Over time I've pushed away using Google's proprietary tools (For example, I'll utilize a different email platform but hook it into G Suite), and I will admit there's a serious disappointment to be had when it comes to integrations with "Smart" devices. G Suite will remain a constant part of my life, and it scales well whenever I've had periods of needing additional accounts/storage.

Pros

G Suite is intuitive, and merges well into the workflow for users who've already been using Google products. It doesn't take much to tweak it a bit though it's often a good thing to restrict people to the environment they (often) grew up using.

Cons

The walled garden which is Google becomes G Suites strongest selling point and also it's greatest weakness. Some organizations may not find this meets their needs, and while it's not specific to my use-case everyone should evaluate if G Suite meets their compliance needs. I also will say the admin panel is a bit simplified in comparison to what IT professionals may be used to (this might just be me), though it's improved with time.

Ryan
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

G Suite for Team Collaboration

Fantastic. It hits all of the options I look for in a product; Ease of personal use, ease of collaboration, reliability. I have never had an issue with G-Suite that I haven't been able to solve or get an answer to within minutes. I have never had an issue retrieving or sharing a document from the Shared Drive and editing with coworkers is absolutely flawless and simplistic.

Pros

It's extremely simple to learn with little to no direction at all. Everything from mail to creating and designing documents whether it be alone or live with another team mate is extremely simple to accomplish. Storage and retrieval of docs within the drive is also extremely simple and reliable as well.

Cons

I think one of the major hurdles a lot of people have consistently is understanding the Google process for saving a document or saving it to your desktop. It's a very different process than we are used to with typical Microsoft Office products that we learned on. Another issue I see people having is understanding how to share a document on the Drive with someone outside of the organization. Although this is a simple process, I think the directions should be clearer for new users.

Rebecca

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

A very multifaceted tool

Our company uses G Suite for email, calendar, Google Docs & Drive, Google Voice (occasionally for sales efforts), etc. In general, it works like a well oiled machine. It is great for managing teams. Also, with my account synced across devices, it makes working from anywhere seamless.

Pros

I like the many layers of customization and the various tools available as part of G Suite (Workspace). I like that I can easily manage the accounts of all Users as admin, from resetting passwords, to creating new accounts, to terminating accounts. I like that along with email, we have the calendar, and the larger Drive Storage. I like that I can do attachments up to 25mb and that Google will convert anything over to a link. I like that searching is very easy and, as creepy as it is that Google can read text in photos, I like that it helps me to find things no matter the format it is in. I like that I can turn off Conversation view (which I hate). I like that I can customize my inbox.

Cons

I HATE that when I, as admin, delete a user account, it doesn't automatically prompt me to download an archive of their email history. I wish that when deleting an account, you could set up email forwarding for a set amount of time. I hate that when I do download an email archive, it is in a file format that I cannot find any way to open. I hate that when I create an event in the calendar, it automatically creates a Hangout link (which confuses people if the invite is for a Zoom meeting - they use the wrong link). I WISH G Suite had more integration with Google Places/Business. I have tried to talk to G Suite support about issues with our business listings, but could get no help.

Philip

Reviewed on 12/08/2022

Good Business Collaboration Platform

Good collaboration suite, we were able to get it online quickly. Most features we needed were available out of the box with minimal setup time. Since most of all users had used gmail before it took minimal training/hand holding to get things going.

Pros

Google has built a powerful and easy to use business collaboration platform. Almost everybody has used gmail at some point so it’s easy to get used up and running quickly. Platform handles most of our collaboration needs out of the box with minimal setup time.

Cons

Email and file management are its strong points. Real time chat and messaging feels like more of any afterthought. They’ve got a long way to go to catch up with teams or slack on that front.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Wanted to move email into the cloud

Microsoft Exchange

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Had more users who had already used gmail, it was also a little cheaper
Shaunak
Shaunak

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Now google services enabled for enterprise.

I and my teammates have used Gmail and google applications since childhood, let it be Google Drive for cloud storage or sheets for excel files, and so on. We are always addicted to the simplicity which google brings in for end customers like me. Earlier we used GSuite for that and recently it has been renamed workspace. My college also used Google Workspace and provided us with email on their domain with unlimited drive storage. Earlier emails were used to sign in to Google Chat, which is not inbuilt and many new features have been introduced, like status of being available, busy or away.

Pros

I know pretty much all people will agree with my point that we always wanted to use professional and personal email in GMAIL, and now with Google Workspace that is possible right?
I love the ease of working with an inbox of Gmail, much more than Outlook or any other enterprise-level mail client. Now with Google Workspace, administrators can host an email server on google and enable our favorite Gmail with a custom domain. There are various plans which allow up to unlimited data storage in drives with the most loved Google SSO. For those who don't know SSO, it is a service of Google that enable users to use all google applications like sheets, docs, drive, email, spreadsheets, etc via a single email id. Google Workspace was formerly known as G-Suite also. So if you use a chrome web browser, all applications will get auto-authenticated from the profile used in sync.

Cons

There are no cons, Google is working and developing their suite rapidly as compared to Microsoft, so we are okay with little hiccups. But they should provide some free tiers as well, for small-scale industries, this will bring more business to them because habit is the strongest key to customer acquisition. I belive if you use their services once, there is no going back. But for that there should be some trial or free subscriptions with limited usage, so that people can try.

OneDrive and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

As I mentioned many times, I have been using Google's Gmail since childhood, if professional email can be used in Google services, then I would love be in same sync, this is why recommended GSuite (Now called Google Workspace)
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Google Workspace is a Non-Negotiable Tool for My Business

I find all the applications easy to use, and even though I only use a fraction of what I pay for, I consider the value to be top notch. The user experience FAR exceeds that of Microsoft Office suite (which I also pay for, though reluctantly).

Pros

When I think of how often I use Google Workspace (all day), and what programs I use (many of them), I realize how much I rely on it to perform so many aspects of my business. Given the low price point and ease of use, I can not imagine getting through a workday without Google Workspace, and there is no other product I am currently aware of that would tempt me away.

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints, and literally have to rack my brain to come up with something to type in this box. I suppose the one feature that I would like to see is an "appearance smoother" in Google Meet. I normally use Zoom for meetings, but occasionally a client books me via Google Meet, and I always miss the appearance touch-up that Zoom uses.

Chad
Chad
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/10/2018

The new gold standard

G Suite is a must for the modern business. It's completely backward compatible and platform agnostic, meaning you can give your clients exactly what they need no matter how old their tech is.

Pros

G Suite is comprehensive. It includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more. They are constantly up-to-date and their web apps are practically bulletproof.

Docs, Sheets - The features keep rolling out to make this a Microsoft Office killer. Instantly sharable files and amazing versioning keep the world smooth. I'm constantly using Sheets' API integrations to organize and sort data in real time and present to clients. And I love the Docs outline view.

Drive - The semi-recent interface update has made Drive so much more usable. Extremely flexible and intuitive.

Cons

My biggest complaint about Docs and Sheets is how long they take to start up and load a document. Because there's no native desktop app, these startup times really add up when working with multiple documents. Besides that, I wish Docs had more formatting flexibility so I could create my own heading styles, paragraph styles, etc.

I have two Google accounts - one personal and one for work. Google can't ever seem to open documents or files with the right account, even if I have explicit ownership on one. As far as I can tell there's no way to open a folder or file with a specific account either, so I can't bookmark a google drive folder with a certain account to always open with that account.

Google admin tools are another pain point. G Admin is leagues better than traditional admin tools, but they are still very slow and get this - the search isn't comprehensive. If you search for @company.com, hoping to find all the email addresses and groups you own for that company, you are out of luck. You will get 0 results. Managing group members is also clunky and slow. It uses a very dated layout and doesn't reliably update its display. I often have to refresh the page to actually see the members I've just added.

Thomas
Thomas

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

The hidden face of G Suite

Overall we are saving such much time with all the collaboration options that we use it for all of our companies. On top of having the peace of mind that everything is secured and always running.

Pros

Yes, I love having all the required basic tools to run my business like emails, calendar, drive storage, docs and everything else. I could talk about all the obvious features everyone knows about G Suite but for me the value of G Suite for business goes beyond that.

Considering that running a business in 2019 almost always guaranteed that you will need to have an online presence of some sort, being on G Suite simplify a lot of the processes and required tools access needed to run your business online. Let me explain.

When running or starting a business, you need Google My Business Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Ads, YouTube, Google Trends and on and on. Being on G Suite allows you to centralize all of those assets and access under your company to avoid having personal emails owning your assets which can bring issues when trying to linked them all. It also simplify how you manage your employees access to all those assets and platforms.

I could even add that there are so many platforms outside of Google cco-system uses Google Single Sign-in option that being on G Suite again simplify the account sign process.

Finally the ability to control and protect your company data using G Suite management platform is just awesome, sometime a bit of advanced knowledge is required but nothing that can't be understood in Google's the support section.

Cons

Not that much, it's easy to setup , however, it can get a bit complicated for new users to setup advanced features. But again the support section is very detailed.

Jesse
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Powerful tool for collaboration - and for nonprofits it is free!

G Suite has allowed better real-time communication, company branded emails, and provided lots of integrated software tools that are easy to use, share, and adapt for various projects. The ability to share and edit documents among a large group and in real time has greatly reduced administrative time in managing group projects (e.g. minutes can be taken during a meeting with several people entering information and then instantly shared with all).

Pros

I began using G Suite many years ago as the Director of a small foundation. Since we were a 501c3 we got it for free!! Now that I'm in the private sector - I still appreciate knowing that Google supports non-profits in this way. Bonus points! Anyway - back to the product. G Suite allowed me to set up unique email addresses that used our website url ending (rather than gmail) for our staff, board members, or special projects. We were able to create surveys, forms, and other documents and then set the access and privacy as needed for each item. This was a huge game changer for me as an administrator. No more getting 12 various emails and attachments with feedback on a document. All of us can make notes, suggest changes, etc. in real time.

Cons

Occasionally I have run into limitations on my ability to do things that are easily accomplished with Microsoft desktop applications or other software providers - like formatting documents, creating word limits in surveys, etc. I've also been unable to access cloud based items on a couple of occasions due to G Suite errors. These were quickly resolved but still inconvenient in those moments.

Víctor
Víctor

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

Highly recommended! A good investment for your company

In general it is a great product for any company, both medium and large, the support is quite fast and in several languages. It takes a little while for the initial setup, but it's worth it.

Pros

When you buy G Suite, you have access to a large number of applications that improve the overall quality of communication within the company and also with customers, "Meet" for video conferences, "sites" for websites, "Chat" to send messages of text and the always useful Gmail are available are included with the subscription. It also comes with a space of 15gb per user in google drive, and office tools. The initial setup is not that simple, but you can have help online or by calling. User administration is quite easy. You can choose between making payments monthly or annually (the latest with a percentage of discount).

Cons

Althogh they provide a FAQ and other instructions on how to customize and implement their products, there is needed additional help from the customer servicer. There are many steps to follow for making specific configuration in the email groups. G suite allows the migration of emails from a previous provider but not every provider is compatible. I also had some problems running the applications on an iphone (the mac had no problem).

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

G Suite was easier to administer and offers best services

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

Dangerously Powerful

For solopenuers and smaller companies, just the drive, docs, sheets, slides, meet, and enhanced gmail and cloud functions should be enough to encourage and enhance collaborations from home to office to on the road (or wherever you need or happen to be). Secure cloud storage, reliable (always, always, always,) reliable secure backup/restore, and seamless, intuitively assisted integrations between platforms make this suite of tools a mecca of ease and efficiency. Your content isn't just where you expect it to be...it's also wherever else it knows you needed it to be. Careful you don't swim too far from shore though, there's no lifeguards on duty.

Pros

Using Google Workplace (formerly G-Suite, which is how I first knew it) is like never having to worry about "losing your_____ anything" ever again. Think Radar from Mash+JARVIS from Iron Man+MoneyPenny from Bond+ your best self and your conscience mixed together. All your stuff is where you need it, where you want it, and reminding you that's it there, but it could also be over here---and POOF, it's just there. No downloading, uploading, saving file as, flash drives, forgotten, mistaken, but it was right there. You don't have to do anything and it's not just still securely and reliably where it should be...but it's also wherever else you needed it to be...before you knew you needed it there.

Cons

Google Workspace is like a swiss army knife of productivity, but if you're not careful it can start to feel like you've fallen down the rabbit hole instead. There are just SO MANY options, features, integrations, and possibilities that it could lead to a lot of wasted time as well. Because it's so fabulous and feature rich you want to push it to all its possibilities, and see fully what it could do for you even more and even better...but Google Workplace doesn't really have a line between the shallow end and the deep end so to speak. Most average users can end up in over their head REALLY fast.

Wilson
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 09/04/2023

The Ultimate Solution for Efficient Collaboration: A Detailed Review of Google Workspace...

Collaboration: Google Workspace offers real-time collaboration tools that make it easy for team members to work together on projects, regardless of their location. This can help improve communication, increase productivity, and streamline workflows.Communication: Google Workspace offers a suite of communication tools, such as Gmail, Google Meet, and Chat, that make it easy to stay in touch with team members, clients, and partners. This can help improve communication and reduce misunderstandings.Productivity: Google Workspace offers a suite of productivity tools, such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, that can help teams work more efficiently and get more done in less time.Organization: Google Workspace offers tools such as Google Drive and Calendar, which can help teams stay organized and on track. Google Drive provides centralized storage for files, while Google Calendar can help teams schedule meetings and deadlines.Security: Google Workspace is built with enterprise-level security, which can help protect sensitive data and ensure compliance with industry regulations.

Pros

Seamless collaboration: Google Workspace allows for seamless collaboration between team members, enabling them to work together on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in real-time, from anywhere and on any device.Accessibility: With Google Workspace, you can access your files and data from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. This makes it easy to work from home, on the go, or in the office.Integration: Google Workspace integrates seamlessly with other popular tools and services, such as Slack, Trello, and Asana, making it easy to incorporate into your existing workflows.

Cons

Learning curve: If you're not familiar with the Google Workspace interface, there can be a bit of a learning curve to get started. This can be especially challenging for people who are used to working with other productivity tools.Internet dependence: Since Google Workspace is cloud-based, it relies on a stable internet connection. This means that if you're in an area with poor connectivity or if your internet goes down, you won't be able to access your files and data.Limited customization: While Google Workspace does offer some customization options, they can be limited compared to other productivity tools. This can make it difficult to create a setup that meets your exact needs and preferences.Limited offline access: While Google Workspace does offer some offline capabilities, they can be limited compared to other productivity tools. This can make it difficult to work on important projects when you're not connected to the internet

CARLOS
CARLOS

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

Everything you need for a dynamic and productive office is in GSuite. It has saved our lives!

The software has a lot of potential for those who know how to use it. we make the most of google drive as a digital repository. On the other hand, hangouts is an excellent communication tool.
It is extremely easy to use. It does not require extensive technical training, nor follow tutorials. anyone can adapt quickly. It's as easy to use as a gmail.
the fact that google apps for work offers: Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Groups... makes it a platform that has all the solutions for a serious and demanding work environment. Enough to start using google apps for work, so that each app adapts to the processes of the office, significantly improving the performance of it.
The implementation and adaptation of google apps for work in my office was extremely easy. The interface of the Google platform is incredibly simple and intuitive to use.
The google customer service is excellent. you can count on your technical team, they are there to help.
Do not hesitate to integrate google apps for work into your work routine. It will make life easier for you as you have no idea.

Pros

I sincerely believe that Google GSuite has adapted very well to the needs of my office. The fact that G Suite provides us with a customized domain for our company provides invaluable added value.
Basically google apps for work has all the essential applications to make an office a productive, proactive, dynamic and technological environment.
In our case we make daily use of Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Groups. Because it allows us to access all the important data at any time and in any place. All apps are synchronized with google drive, so it does not matter if you are at home or traveling, google apps allows you to access all the content that your team handles. It is as if you are continuously immersed in the dynamics of work.
We use Hangouts to communicate in real time. It also allows us to establish videoconferences between several participants, so we can hold a meeting without being all in the same boardroom.
google drive is our digital repository of all the important data that needs to be shared in the easiest and fastest way possible. While Google docs we use it recurrently or it allows us to create documents and edit them in a shared way.
I truly believe that the Google apps for work has solved many inconveniences. It is an extremely useful ally when it comes to working as a team

Cons

I really have nothing to object to in terms of google applications. I think they are very well thought out, designed to satisfy even the most particular needs of the client.

Luke
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Getting the most from Gsuite

Pros

Continuous improvements, value added services. Add-ons, Integrations, customizability, scalability, training resources are but a few of the 100's of apps available to G suite users. The more recent Desktop Cloud sync also allows you to treat your google drive folder as any other on your computer. The list goes on and on for the pros. One thing I can say is that if your a small business in need of answers to everything online there will be a tool for you in Gsuite. If you don't know how to code javascript I highly recommend finding some one who does and begin looking at things to automate as all of the GSuite family of products are quite easily added to custom functions using Google internal Javascript Library called Apps Script. Think of everything you do on a computer from a perspective of DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) when it comes to entering and using your companies data. New customer? add the contact details to Google Sheet and the set up a custom menu which automates any potential work flows for that data. ( like generating shipping labels for samples you want to send )

Cons

Connecting with the right product for your particular need can be seem un-intuitive simply because they have so many potential solutions and different angle from which they may be approached it So adopt an attitude of exploration and take some time to see which resources may or man not be helpfull. Don't be afraid to explore the Developer areas for each app and read a few examples as it will undoubtedly impart new ideas and that will open another idea and so on and so on.