About YouTestMe GetCertified

YouTestMe GetCertified is a web-based online testing and proctoring solution for educational institutions and businesses, which provides features such as test creation, violation tracking, screen lockdown, and test recording. Usi...

All YouTestMe GetCertified Reviews Apply filters

Browse YouTestMe GetCertified Reviews

All YouTestMe GetCertified Reviews Apply filters

Scot J.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

A bit costly but full of features and support

Overall very responsive team, excellent onboarding with video training included if needed.

Pros

Lots of features for testing - much more robust than most other similar options out there (and I have looked at many). Customizations are included; I have found the team very engaged in getting the environment, including some unique elements, integrated.

Cons

Definitely cost. As a small business, this has been an important decision. There are costs related to the software, hosting, and support. Definitely helped to talk things over and get a solution that fit what we could afford balanced with what we need it to do.

Jack T.

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Product Review

Great experience with the team.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Excellent customer service provided.

Cons

It is a little difficult to understand all the features in the beginning.

Dan S.

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

SAEM Usage of Test Platform

Pros

The platform is good to use and interactive for the user to take quizzes and exams. Have a some good controls of the exam formats and be able to upload a bulk of questions instead of entering them individually.

Cons

Part of the difficulty that we have is a number of students will get interrupted on their exams from time to time. The login is very sensitive with capitalization and punctuation. All emails from the platform go into the SPAM folder of the user every time until their server gets it recognized. And the reports that are on this platform are general, but I wish there will be a place that I create my own instead of requesting each time from the YouTestMe team.

Top YouTestMe GetCertified Alternatives

Ahmed A.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

The only other option is hiring a company to do the same work

Pros

We have to do HIPAA examinations every year for all of the clinical staff. GetCertified allowed us to create our own customized certificates for the HIPAA examinations and everyone loved it! The test creation functionality was top notch and intuitive.

Cons

I didn't care for the selection of templates offered to us. They seemed boring and when we printed the certificates, the company logo was warped.

Dan B.

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Good Product with lots of features

You Test Me is a great product and i highly recommend it. Once you learn how to create exams it is easy to use and run exams with webex integration.

Pros

The options for exams, reports and organizing the data.

Cons

Sometimes hard to set up and fix some of the integration parts and first setting up the exams.

Alisa T.

Reviewed on 18/05/2017

Very satisfied with product and its support

Pros

-Ability to automatically generate certificates to test takers is a feature that helped us decide to go with YouTestMe. Sence we conduct a couple of certificates took as a lot of time and money
-Customer support is great. We needed a minor customization and we got it free of charge

Jen L.

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Helpful for testing in college

Pros

- I like that this can be accessed anywhere and offers layers of applications so you can use it as simply as you want, or use it for more complex test systems.

Cons

- I actually do not like the name at all- it does not say at all what it does or for whom it is. It is also too expensive and not used very often, so hard to sync other systems.

Jelena S.

Reviewed on 26/04/2017

I would recommended Get Certified to HR departments.

We use Get Certified in pre-employment testing and with help of a lot useful statistical data that Get Certified offers. We can create individual training courses and tests.

Phill M.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

I found the Setup process easy to walk through with clear options

Pros

So many options to setup the tests will make this such a valuable tool. This interface is not overly complicated of messy - think Google like

Cons

So many options may overwhelm so users. Maybe a help tab to help user/managers navigate around the - possibly a chat function

Aleksa J.

Reviewed on 27/04/2017

Answer generator is what caught our eye in Get Certified.

That has the ability to randomize answers in questions, thus minimizing the chance of cheating on test.

Laszlo K.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

I created surveys. They were easy and quick to set up, the process was intuitive.

Pros

Highly customizable, easy to manage both on a small and on a large scale. In addition to the software itself, I should mention that support: they were helpful and their turn-around time to address questions was quick.

Cons

Couldn't find negatives yet, but I don't have many points of reference for comparison. The only other survey software I used was mailchimp and I found this one to be more robust and easier to set up.