About Procurify

Procurify is a cloud-based procurement solution that helps businesses track, control and manage spend. Businesses can centralize all purchasing information, while enabling team members to do their own purchasing. This real-time...

Browse Procurify Reviews

Luke S.

Reviewed on 27/07/2016

Nice interface, good product

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Lucas I.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/02/2018

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Approval structure;
Friendly interface;
Easy to configure;

Pros

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Cons

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard.
If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

Response from Procurify

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Replied 06/03/2018
Partha protim P.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

Procurify Review

Procurify is a one in all solution which can modernise the Procurement Management system. It is also quote based. So, you can always pay for only those features which meets your requirements.

Pros

It has many innovative features such as a mobile app for status notification of a new request. This helps in allocating the right number of resources based on the number of requests. It also helps in real budget analysis which helps in getting quick approvals. Significant reduction in Purchasing time as the tool automatically fills up the standard data.

Cons

The presence of too many features can get work done faster but at the same time may also get people confused. However I would suggest adding some other functionalities like actual costing and functions relating to the supplier

Top Procurify Alternatives

Accrualify Spend Management Platform

ProcurementExpress.com

Ismerai A.

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

Too easy to use, believe me!

Pros

-It is very easy to use
-Do not abuse ram on my computer
-Has a demo

What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

Cons

I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Stephanie W.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Process Purchase Orders

My overal experience with Procurify we are able to revised Purchase Order and generate the PO back to the person who requested one.

Pros

You are able to use this software online.

Cons

I wish that I am able to see the requsitions

MIP Fund Accounting

Reasons for Choosing Procurify

So we can upload them on CDK

MIP Fund Accounting
Rob C.

Reviewed on 05/05/2017

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

Cons

There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

Jimmie B.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Great Procurement Software

I have been using this application for 6 years now and I have only had a good experience. My use is receiving items and ordering items. In both categories Procurify is very easy to use. You can add notes to orders and quickly reorder items if needed. The budget tracking is thorough and concise. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a procurement application to try Procurify out.

Pros

Intuitive UI, Great customer support, easy order tracking and reordering.

Cons

This is rare, but there have been times the website was down.

Ann F.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 28/07/2016

Great Tool

Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Josh D.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016

oOhmedia Josh Day

Good customer service, easy to use platform. Quick for other users to learn the system.
Cloud based so no applications

Pros

Easy to use. Lightweight. Mobile friendly

Cons

Needs work on budget tracking

Jeremy H.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Purchasing in the modern age!

Great!

Pros

Works on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, web, etc). Eliminates paper and many annoying headaches from the purchasing process.

Cons

Mobile UI still needs some work. When receiving multiple items, the main list has to refresh every-time you go back and you lose your place.

Rene F.

Reviewed on 08/08/2016

Great Software - Makes Ordering Easier

The implementation was smooth & the support continues to be great! It has made our procurement process so much easier.

Pros

The ease of use, tracking & adding users

Cons

I'd like the travel expenses section to be easier to use.

Dale R.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Dale's Review

Very good.

Pros

Easy to learn and use on a daily basis.

Cons

When receipting goods purchased over multiple pages whenever a purchased item is receipted the list goes back to the first page so have to scroll all the way through again.

Roxanne P.

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Fairy easy Product to use

Pros

I use this product everyday and I appreciate how easy it is to use!

Cons

The interface of this product could have more useful tabs on the main home screen.

Alejandro U.

Reviewed on 27/07/2016

property manager

Is easy for me to make my orders in the sistem, and sending to the vendors whit pos.and take a moment only to do my gob

Pros

simple

Liv B.

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Procurify is the only way!

Pros

I like the ease of everything and how organized it is. I enjoy that you can save drafts, communicate through comments and see where your request is in progress.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say! I have used many systems and this seems to be the easiest to navigate and I rarely if ever have issues.

Nick B.

Reviewed on 04/07/2014

Really easy to setup and learn to use

Pros

We needed something simple to help organize our purchasing, and this was the best solution we found at an affordable price point. The best thing about this product and vendor is the ease of setup and use, as well as how they helped us throughout the entire process. It was much easier to complete than we imagined.

Cons

The only thing I would want to see is an iPad version of the mobile app.

Elizabeth J.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Easy to Use

I like it, because it's easy to use and I can get through it with minimal training.

Pros

I like that the steps are streamlined, and just easy to get through the purchasing and receiving process

Cons

I had a hard time adding/editing info to a purchase after it was set up.

Jana Y.

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Procurify

I would definitely recommend this product. Once it is up and running it is a very useful tool.

Pros

I love the versatility of the program. It has made one of my jobs much less complicated. I reconcile credit cards for the company and this has made it much more streamlined.

Cons

I think the one con to this product is the amount of time it took us to get the information they needed. We were very busy and the process took us several months. I think they need to find a better solution to gaining the information they need.

Joni J.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

It has been a love hate experience.

More organized orders. I can order everything from one website rather than 5-6 websites.

Pros

I can find items faster. I can look up SKU # or the name. I can delete something if I made an error without having to email someone and let them know to delete the order I just did.

Cons

The least would be how things change from one vendor to another with no notice or email. Also, I travel offices. I can not place an order if someone else is logged in at the same time and we only have a certain amount of time to get all orders in.

Response from Procurify

Hi Joni, thank you for the feedback. We would love to make sure you are able to get the most out of the system in the way it's intended to be used. We'll reach out to your Procurify admin to talk about your feedback and see if there is a way to make using the system a little easier for you and the rest of the team.

Replied 06/03/2018
Anthony J.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Not user friendly

I use this app because I need to but I wish it was a lot more user friendly

Pros

Effective, does what it needs to do in order to file expenses and keep up on company spending

Cons

Not user friendly, learning curves, interface is confusing

Haywood L.

Reviewed on 07/04/2017

Excitement!

Great application, save time, easy to learn and helped managed our customers expense and off-net charges. Also billing on spot/without missing due dates. Customers enjoys how you can compare charges that somehow comes up short.

Rob M.

Reviewed on 14/11/2014

Top Notch Product and Company

Very easy to use. Clean and simple. A cinch to add items to the product catalog, maintain budgeted spending by user or department and a user-friendly GUI for the typical requester too.

Ed F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Pros

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills.

Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time.

Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding.

Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Rodney W.

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Corporate Procurement System

Great! Easy transition, better system opposed to the paper requisitions and not much accountability with receipt of material, etc. It's really nice to have the request, approval rules, receiving, accounting, etc. all in one! Our transition Company Wide was really impressive, and we continue to get better each day with all of the functions and capabilities within.

Pros

The software came with an abundance of support. Liftoff training modules for all users, providing training in all roles/functions within. Customer Support was great as we transitioned and went live with the system, and continuously checks in to see if we need anything. The system is user friendly, really self-explanatory with the use and options within.

Cons

Personal Preference--I wish Procurify had the capability to track inventory. So the process would start from the order request and go all the way down to internally checking the item out of inventory upon usage, so then all inventory was accounted for. We're looking at an inventory control system but it would be nice to have all systems in ONE.

• Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

It streamlines the entire purchasing process.

Pros

Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

Cons

I've implemented this software at two companies where I have worked. The software is perfect for a small company but the pricing has gone up a lot since the first time I implemented it.