Solutionreach Reviews

About Solutionreach

For 23 years, Solutionreach has been helping vision, dental, and medical organizations of all sizes implement technology that supports practice-wide efficiency and revenue growth with flexible patient communications and office...

3.9
3.6

Browse Solutionreach Reviews

Chad
Chad

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

It has been a great value to our practice.

Pros

It sync with our EHR every 2 hours to scan for changes. It has mostly eliminated the need for phone calls by our staff to confirm appointments.

Cons

The sync software needs to be running constantly on a computer that we never turn off. It took quite a bit of customization for it to do what we needed it to.

Deb

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Solutionreach elevates our customer service

Solutionreach has allowed our team to improve the efficiency of daily operations by automating some of the tasks that are essential to maintaining a well scheduled day of patient care.

Pros

The messaging ability of the platform was easy to incorporate and is utilized by all team members from any computer in the office. This increases our ability to work as a team and not rely solely on just a couple of team members sitting in the business area.

Cons

Sometimes we experience “glitches” where the communication software lags causing us to not receive messages from our patients.

Lighthouse 360

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

When I switched many years ago, Soutionreach afforded the options of combining ease of appointment confirmation with digital check-in for the patient.

Demandforce

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

Truly, we had a wonderful sales person who listened to our needs and showed how SR could assist our office team. Customer service was definitely one of the best aspects of making the transition to a new platform.

Response from Solutionreach

Deb,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review!

I am glad that not only do your team members find Solutionreach easy to use but that our customer service also meets your high standards.

Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us.

Replied 16/07/2021
Brittany

Reviewed on 07/01/2021

Non existent customer service

Before I go on please see "cons" section to give an insight in to what we have been dealing with.
In the beginning, Solutionreach seemed great. They promised they would integrate with our PMS, and with the exception of a few stragglers I would find not in the system it seemed to be working. This quickly changed with the non existent and down right unsympathetic "custom support team". Again, refer to "cons".
There has ALWAYS been an issue with the sync uploads but it started getting really really bad in November 2020. For the month of November I would have to reach out at least once a week to try to get someone to get our sync back on track, I would be on hold for ages and it would get fixed and then the next week, back at it again.
I reached out via email to the support team on: 11/06/20, 11/16/20, 11/30/20, 12/03/20 and 12/10/20 with my manager calling in between to find out why our sync module was STILL NOT WORKING and to demand a refund. It is now 01/07/21 and they have not ran a sync since 12/10/20 nor responded to my request for an update which I sent on 01/04/2021. Our patients continue to get out of date reminders or no reminders at all (if they've scheduled since the last sync.) Our no show rate is climbing because of it and I'm left apologizing and explaining to our patients that unfortunately the system that should be helping us all is quite severely BROKEN. We fully intend to cut ties with this company and take our business elsewhere.

Pros

The two way texting with patients and capability for patients to text photos. I also love the "huddle" feature in conversations that allows you to create private or public groups amongst staff and message each other.

Cons

The deception that after our on boarding specialist got us, well, boarded that we would continue to have a customer service rep. available for us should we run in to any issues with the program itself or questions we might have regarding customization and further training. Thankfully I am a VERY quick learner and I was able to learn the system and it's functions fairly independently as I am the manager of communications as well as "trainer" for this program as well within my office.
*non existent syncs
*constant lies that someone will reach back out to us with updates regarding anything we have corresponded with them about
*absolutely ZERO follow through from "case managers", support technicians or management regarding any issues.
*30 minute minimum hold times when calling and days go by after emailing before anyone responds, if they ever do.
*not enough room to customize the pre-set templates in the system for our reminders and appointment types (email & text)
*promised 4 syncs a day (which is NOT enough for a practice that sees over 200 patients daily) yet we only end up getting maybe 1 or 2 a day so patient's are still receiving reminder information that is out of date, even hours after canceling or rescheduling their appts.
*blocking reminders so patient's don't receive out of date reminders because of the undependable sync, yet the blocks are somehow taken off and the patients get reminders for things they aren't supposed to anymore.

Top Solutionreach Alternatives

Michelle

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

Pros

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

Cons

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Weave

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

The customer service, training and follow up by our account representative was phenomenal.
Julia

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Pros

SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Cons

Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

Samantha

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Horrid Company

Absolutely terrible company! They have the worst customer service, they auto renew your contract without notifying you, they tell you and the business [sensitive content hidden] that you're liars (but using other words) they give you the run around and you can never get anywhere with them. There is no higher up management, so you get what you get.

Pros

When is was working right, it was an ok program for communication

Cons

It is very glitchy, you cannot get the system issues resolved, they claim that they have no issues of file for you, or records of you calling in to get tech support.

Olga

Reviewed on 30/06/2023

Bad billing experince

The contract has autorenew . Price giong up. I was told that they bill only credit card and use my credit card with amount they wants to take without any notifications.

Pros

The same product as other companies. Nothing extra

Cons

last year 2022 was a lot of iteraption with service this yaer 2023 better

Stuart

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Pros

Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Cons

One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Overall Solution Reach is a great product that offers many attributes to a practice.

Pros

We love the communication options it offers our practice and our patients. Solution Reach allows us to easily confirm and adjust appointments for our patients to each person's specific needs, whether it's through phone, text, or email.

Cons

The one downfall of Solution Reach is the lack of ability in modifying the smart reviews. It's a generic message that cannot be personalized to each practices individual needs.

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Great product

Was great for the most part

Pros

I like the ease of use on line and being able to customize most things

Cons

I did not like that I could not customize reminders for patients. Some patients seem overwhelmed by the reminders and would be nice to be able to customize it on our end. Also, I don't like that reviews could not get pushed directly to search engines or review sites without having to pay more.

Crystal

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

The Solutionreach team is very insightful, informative, helpful, and patient. 5 Stars!

Like I mentioned before, it has saved our relationship with our patients since they are no longer getting reminders for an appointment that no longer exists. Solutionreach has also saved me time with my workload. I love that it sends out review invites automatically. I love how is draws up reports or lists easily and accurately. I love that I have the support from the Customer Service dept because they are always available to answer my questions or help with concerns.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is how often it syncs our data. Our office's schedule consistently changes every day. I love that when a patient cancels their same-day appointment, Solutionreach notices that and will not send them a reminder/review for an appointment that no longer exists. This has made our customer relations stronger. I also really love the support team. You can call them anytime and they are always happy to help solve any issues.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Solutionreach would be that we don't have a lot of characters to use in a text when we are sending out Group messagesto our patients via email and text. The email has unlimited but the text only has about 100 characters and we have to include the patients name and our practice name and phone # in the text so by that time it is really hard to offer different appointments as well as personalize the text message.

Kumar

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Solution Reach

Love the software. It really helps us keep our schedule up-to-date and also allows our staff to focus on other areas.

Pros

Love the text and email remainders. The auto updates in our schedule allow us to keep our schedule fully booked at all times. It also helps our staff focus on other areas.

Cons

Sometimes there are syncing issues. So we have to make sure it synced every few hours. We log into the main website portal and check the sync time. If it synced we know we are good to go.

Open Dental

Cost.

Open Dental and Eaglesoft

Cost
Kristin

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

Support will disappear

Not supportive

Pros

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

Cons

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

RevenueWell

Mistake

Lighthouse.io

I was sold FAKE support.

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at [email protected]

Replied 05/06/2020
Jessica

Reviewed on 08/10/2018

Disappointed

I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

Pros

When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

Cons

Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

omar

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

predatory contracting horrible service

Terrible experience. Our physician died because of covid and had to shut our practice down, after being signed up forcefully since 2017 but they now magically refuse to cancel because we never gave them a cancelation notice. Since February 2021 we have been constantly calling and emailing to no avail but evert month our credit card gets charged.

Pros

None sorry there is nothing good to say about this company. They will avoid you after you have signed up with them.

Cons

Horrible horrible company if you are fortunate enough that you don't need to contact them, then great all is well but if you need help of what ever the situation might be these guys will not be there and you will end up paying for something that does not work. Think twice

Response from Solutionreach

Hello Omar, we're sorry to hear about the doctor's passing and that your experience hasn't been ideal. Our cancellation policy is outlined in our contracts and we'd be happy to provide you with a copy of the contract, should you need it for your records. We don't avoid our customers and provide a number of different ways to contact our support team, all available through community.solutionreach.com

Our records show services have been canceled since April. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Replied 16/07/2021
Carrie

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

Not for us.

I would not recommed this service to any medical practices, look elsewhere!

Pros

Originally SolutionReach worked well for transferring patient reviews to a testimonials page on our website.

Cons

All of the software failed. Simply quit-working. Could no longer integrate with our patient management system and no one was willing or able to help to get it back on track.

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Carrie, I'm sorry you feel Solutionreach wasn't a good fit for your office. I understand you cancelled your agreement in February, but if there is anything more we can do to resolve your concerns, please don't hesitate to email [email protected].

Replied 22/09/2020
Danielle

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

Absolutely AMAZING

A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

Pros

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

Cons

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Diane

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Problems!

When it is working it is great. When there is an issue it can take forever for them to respond or fix issues.

Pros

I loved the ability to text back and forth with patients. I find patients answer a text more than a phone call.

Cons

We had an issue with our messages going out. Customer service was not helpful. Would have loved to give a higher review but it's been 3 weeks since we have had appointment reminders go out and no idea when it will be fixed.

Response from Solutionreach

Hello Diane, I'm sorry to hear the trouble you've had getting the help you need. I see that you spoke with our support team yesterday and that the ongoing issue appears to be resolved. I reached out to the team on your behalf as well to make sure you are well taken care of regarding your recent support issues. The support escalations team found your special request to merge your accounts from a few weeks ago, a request that appears to have been missed until today, and I apologize for that as well.
Our support team just created an excellent new process to get support issues scheduled for a time and date with our case managers, so if you have any troubles or even just questions about the platform in the future, we can take care of you in a timely manner.

Replied 23/04/2021
Kelli

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

Pros

What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

Cons

My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

Deborah
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Solutionreach do's and don'ts

We were not very happy with Solutionreach most of the time due to so many problems we had that I mentioned above.+

Pros

We actually switched from Solutionreach to Weave because Solutionreach is not compatible for most cell phones. Most patients use cell phones for notifications so we were paying for something that we could not use alot of the time.

Cons

That it was not compatible with very many cell phones and they stayed down alot of the time. We had alot of issues the entire time we had this software.

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Deborah, it looks like you discontinued using our services over a year ago and had an experience where certain cell phone carriers were blocking messages for some of your patients. While that is outside of our control here at Solutionreach, many updates have happened in the past year that allow more patients to interact with our messages from their mobile devices. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Replied 12/10/2020
Kelli

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Horrible customer support

Poor customer support!

Pros

Confirming appointments, recalls, and reaching out it to broken appointments

Cons

Poor customer support!! I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response. I was sold an additional product that I am unable to set up and the free trial ends tomorrow. So, they are going to charge mw for a service that had not worked. I emailed the rep who sold it to me. His response was he just sells the product...sorry. very disappointed with this company's customer support!

Shermin

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

INEPT, LACKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

REALLY FAILED AT PROVIDING ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Pros

ORIGINALLY, EASE OF USE AND EASE OF ONBOARDING

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT WHEN SIMPLE CHANGES ARE NECESSARY TO YOUR ACCOUNT

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Shermin, I'm sorry we didn't live up to your expectations. I know we were in communication with you yesterday and my understanding was one of our team members was able to take care of your concerns. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist.

Replied 30/04/2020
Sjana

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Extremely helpful!

Saves me time and money! Frees up some time to do other work that would otherwise be on the "back burner".

Pros

They do a lot of my daily tasks that would normally take a lot of time that I could be using elsewhere. So nice, and they integrate iPads into the system for our new patient forms, makes it generally quick and easy to check in a new patient. LOVE IT!!

Cons

There is a charge for any new feature that I think should be part of the whole. It's not terrible, some of it we are fine without, but it would be nice.

Nicole

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

Solution Reach is fantastic

Pros

I love the ease of use, that I can send a quick email or text to a patient instead of having to call them. Its nice that patients can communicate that way as well

Cons

I do not like that if patients have a cell and home number, or email and home number (landline) that the landline is dropped. We have elderly patients that do not use their email and cells as primary contact #s but still want to recieve the notifications, but if i put all the contact information in SR drops the landline.

Erica

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Reliable reminders and easy communication

Pros

Many options were available. Our office didn't utilize all of them, but they were there if we wanted to use them. The information extracted and implanted into our dental software was integrated well.

Cons

Some of the customizable features were limited.

Response from Solutionreach

Thank you for taking some time to give this feedback and leave a review. I'm glad that you enjoy Solutionreach and how it can enhance patient communication.

I'm interested in learning more about the limitations of the customizable features you are referring to. I'd love to hear from you so we can get you connected with a case manager who would be happy to help you get the most out of Solutionreach.

Replied 25/03/2021