About SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit is a cloud-based sales enablement and customer relationship management software designed to help outside sales teams manage sales in the field. The software and mobile app include a suite of features for each level...

4.2
4.2
4.1

Browse SalesRabbit Reviews

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Your D2D CRM Go To

Pros

Being able to canvas area visually as your CRM.

Cons

Keeping track of potential prospects/leads can get hard because the list isn't whole (due to the visual side of sales rabbit). Also it takes a lot of data to run, especially if you're on a limited data plan on an iPad.

dawn

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Feed The Rabbit

I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

Pros

It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

Cons

It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

Dee

Technician

It's pretty good but it crushes every once in a while and lose information. I have to sign in again and reput information.

Pros

It's easy to use and very simple. Once, you get where all the information space, it will be so simple enough to get it done quickly.

Cons

It crushes every once in a while. Specially, after you fill out and right before push submit, it crushes and loses all the information.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Sorry you have had some issues with TechRabbit crashing. We are coming out with a big update for the app later this week. You will love it.

Top SalesRabbit Alternatives

Jacob
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

The bouncy rabbit

I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

Pros

I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

Cons

I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

Justin

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

Pros

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

Cons

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Great Technology

Pros

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Cons

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

• Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Lots of Potential but unstable

Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Pros

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Cons

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Kalin

Excellent Sales Application

I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Great

Pros

Sales Rabbit has improved a ton over the years. They used to just have a satellite map of the area you were knocking and you had to drop pins over every house you knocked. Now the app populated the houses for you with the information sales rabbit already has about the house and house ownership.

Cons

It would be really nice if the application shows live data. Many times you will knock into renters, and the app does not show you the difference from a renter to a home owner. This makes knocking some times frustrating and forces me to use other apps to know who are homeowners in the neighborhood.

• Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

Sales with Sales Rabbit

It was extremely motivating having a program like Sales Rabbit to track my personal progress throughout the day, week, and summer of sales, while also seeing how our entire team was doing at the same time!

Pros

I loved how easy this program was to use! We used it on i-pads while doing summer pest control sales and it was awesome to track all my sales, contacts, and addresses!

Cons

No complaints here! I really enjoyed using Sales Rabbit and never had any problems with the service.

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

Best tool out there to stay organized

SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

Pros

It's ability to organize everything.

Cons

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Stetson
  • Industry: Telecommunications

SR reviews

Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Pros

Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

Cons

none.

Garrett

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Pros

Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Cons

Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Eddie

Simply works, perfectly

I can see all leads with ease, manage areas I've worked, pull out relative documents about my services, and sending over customer information I've typed and error checked is so much better than hoping an agent is hearing me right.
So, accuracy and ease of order placement, and tools together make my job very easy. Thanks.

Pros

Simple, easy.. works

Cons

Can't edit an order that's been submitted

Ethan

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

My opinion

I love the app it works very well and I have no issues with it at all it makes my job as a salesman way easier and i don't know what I would do without it.

Pros

I like how it has the map and shows you costumer leads

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow to load

Emilio
  • Industry: Design

Grat aplicacion

Ist easy to use in iPhone iPad
I never used android that's one my questions it's that posible one on my guys Ask me I don't know to answer

Pros

Easy to use every where

Shoney

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

SALES RABBIT

works fine, I just wish there was input fields for AT&T internet as well as a drop down to schedule a technician.

Pros

very efficient way to process new customers
has tools that make sales more effective
time saver

Cons

not seeing the leads of my reps
having to put AT&T internet info in notes rather than drop down tabs

Zachary

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

I like it

Pretty good

Pros

I’ve used this product twice at 2 different companies. We tried others are returned to SR.

Cons

The customer support is horrible, hands down

Sheldon

Efficient and user friendly

The app is very easy to operate. It makes the job much easier because you can refer to the app for pretty much everything you need.

Pros

Easy to use, helpful tools.

Cons

Asks to update pretty much daily.

Alicia

My first Sales Rabbit Review

Sales Rabbit is a new app to my sales team of canvassers. It is very easy to use and I love the different options that it allows us (prospect phone numbers so that we can call or text from their porch or in our office in the case of inclement weather) to reach prospects when the door goes unanswered. The only downside I've experienced is that if more than 1 person is logged in using the same profile it has a tendency to kick them out. I'm excited to see how our usage progresses from the winter to the summer.

Pros

The GPS and the ability to call prospects from the app.

Cons

If more than 1 person is logged in on a password it kicks the other users out.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the review! We are glad that you have had a good experience with SalesRabbit. You should be able to login to at least a couple devices at the same time, but because the software is designed to have a different user for each login it is expected behavior to boot someone out of the app when this is happening. To avoid this you will need to create multiple users instead of sharing the same login.

Ambria

Easy to use!!

Fast results, easy to use!! Sales rabbit is easy to navigate, its reliable and I love using sales Rabbit!

Pros

convenience

Cons

nothing at all

Jake
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 03/04/2019

Great for tracking

Pros

I use this software when I go on blitzes with my summer sales team. I use it to track my door to door sales. It is super easy to use and it is great because it integrates with a GPS map so you can actually SEE the neighborhoods you are knocking. It also gives you an estimate of how much the house it worth and how much the household income is. SO HELPFUL.

Cons

The estimates of how much the house is worth and how much the household income is a little off sometimes but what can you expect? It does a great job in my opinion on being pretty close most of the time.

Jamie
  • Industry: Wireless

Sales Rabbit Review JC

Sales rabbit was a great source while working with my former company. It was easy to use and it was the only app I used on my iPad to work. The only complaint I have is custumer service.

Pros

The ability to acces all my tools in one place. It was nice to have everything I needed in one place.

Cons

Often AT&T leads would be wrong.

Drew

Sales Rabbit

I Just started using sales rabbit but it was extremely easy to learn to use! Lots of features that make things more simple.

Pros

I love being able to see the homes as well as mark the homes according to different things. The agreemtent is also really convenient to use!

Cons

Unfortuanletly I don't have unlimited data. But I don't think there any way to use sales rabbit with out having to need data or wifi.

Kathleya
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Sales Rabbit Review

Pros

This help me so much in accordance customer relationship and create a better sales experience. I like it so much!

Cons

Always need internet connection, nothing least on this software it helps you a lot and multitasker.