About SMART

SMART Software is a route planning software designed to help businesses manage relationships with customers, vendors and sales prospects. The platform offers ticketing and technician routing functionalities, which enable managers...

3.9
4.9

Browse SMART Reviews

JoJo

Reviewed on 25/07/2020

Organized and Optimized

We are not using SMART Software to its fullest, but that which we are using has brought some much needed structure.

Pros

The SMART system is easy to use. This is the first time we have a database of our company at our fingertips. The extensive, filterable reporting features give us detailed information on any one company or one device. I didn’t realize what I was missing in our old system until I poked around in the SMART Software. Now, I can address a recurrent issue before it has a serious impact on a site and take measured action rather than scrambling to get a fix in place.

Cons

I would love to push the boundaries and incorporate some type of back-and-forth communication between the end user placing the Work Order and the Tech handling the issue. There are a lot of times where a simple reset of a machine will get it back working. I would like to be able to update the work order with a comment to the site (reset machine). At site level, I would love some way for them to update the Work Order on their end by sending an additional comment. Or perhaps, a way for the end user to close the Work Order on their end… problem has been resolved.

Emily
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

A Teacher Must!

SMART Software is great for every classroom. As a teacher, the ease of creating and editing presentations, and for allowing students to interact and engage with the software, is amazing. I also love being able to save my Notebooks to use later as review! Great software!

Pros

SMART Software has many powerful interactive presentation tools that make old whiteboards or chalkboards obsolete. It allows users to easily write and edit on top of documents or within the SMART Notebook, and there are even editable games and interactive media for presentations. In addition to that, their updated SMART Learning Online Suite lets users create and edit SMART notebooks online, even letting students join for live virtual sessions.

Cons

Although the Online Suite has alleviated some of this, the SMART hardware can be very expensive, and requires additional hardware like projectors (and bulbs which are also very expensive). On top of that, several features were recently removed because of Adobe Flash becoming obsolete (interactive timers and multimedia). Many have been replaced, but not all.

Brittanie
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Good so far

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the support staff is amazing.

Cons

The balances aren't up to date. The bank we use needs a swap after 3 adds for cash and there is no way to keep track of the adds and some locations get filled twice weekly and at this time there is not solution how to do two fills in a week for a location.

Response from SMART

Brittanie,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. There is currently a way to set the system that will accomodate how you are filling. One of our trainers will reach out and show you how to set that up. Please feel free to contact myself or the support team anytime with any further questions.

[email protected]

Salesforce Field Service

Prism Visual Software

Cindy

Midwest Coin Concepts

less human error when collections are being done. we don't experience the problem with numbers being written down incorrectly.

Pros

The ability for our route sales people to have zero paperwork and go to complete use of laptops when on location.

Cons

We don't have to many complaints about this software. Worked very closely with their team with development and changes we wanted to see and they were happy to help us out.

Donald

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

My experience with Smart Software

We have become more profitable and are able do more without adding more people. We have done several acquisitions since 2014 which is when we implemented the Smart software and have added probably 100 locations to the routes without adding collectors. The money check in process is also streamlined saving office personnel time.

Pros

The elimination of all math errors. Collectors doing the correct splits and not missing or forgetting to charge for expense items such plush expense. Other fees such as machine license fees can be set up to collect on a daily basis which is usually pennies a day and much easier to collect from the location. Once the accounts are set up correctly any collector can substitute for another all the account details are set.

Cons

They need to do a test on printing all the various reports, some reports do not fit all the columns on one page and you are not always given the options to page set up for scaling, minor issue but does waste paper sometimes

Donna
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Deal Around

We researched a lot of different softwares, and short of programming a custom one, this is hands down the best option for your money. They actually understand the amusement industry and it shows in the product.

Pros

Their customer service makes all the hiccups worth it. They are so responsive and helpful with issues arise and are really open to hearing new programming ideas to make the software easier to use and more tailored to our business.

Cons

Some things aren't as intituve as they should be and some things can get a bit redundant when you are working heavily with the software.

Richard
  • Industry: Banking

Smart Review

Pros

The email reporting, ATM reports and the route distribution . The ease in reviewing printing the loads quickly is very efficient. Reliability!

Cons

The reporting could be live, importing machines and contacts to routes can be clunky. Live navigation would also be helpful. As just an ATM business their are a lot of features that I don't think are needed.

Lori
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

User Friendly

The customer service is great and the software is easy to use.

Pros

User Friendly and has more features than our previous software

Cons

We are unable to run a piece of our business-we still use our old software for it.

Scott
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Revenue Control

It's been well received by collectors, office managers and technicians. We were switching from a very old dos system so it really was a huge step up.

Pros

How you can add fee's in the the collection reports and the easy of the money room collections.

Cons

It's so robust that I get lost in all the different reports and not all the reports print.

Todd

Overall Experience

Pros

It allows us to balance our ATM cash and the app is helpful to cut down on manual entry.

Cons

It is very clunky navigating the software and entering data.

Shawn
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Smart Software Review

Pros

The ability to customize the program to do what you need. The overall ease of the application does not make it too complicated.

Cons

Sometimes the errors that happen have to be fixed over the internet. Sometimes inconvenient to get internet access or the process takes a while when on the route to fix.

Sheri

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

reports are my favorite!

The ability to move all of this information into a program that organizes and stores it in a usable way has saved me so much time and frustration. The customer service is amazing!

Pros

I love the reports.. so many options and pretty much any start I am looking for, I have been able to find.

Cons

The learning curve is pretty steep... and I am still learning 8 months later. However, customer service guys are amazing! They answer my questions easily and sometimes (or often) answer the same question for me more than once.

Response from SMART

Thank you for your review Sheri, and I want to let you know that in the coming months we will be offering webinars for training refresh and highlighting new features as well.

Replied 03/12/2018
Luke

Great route software

Overall we have had a positive experience with SMART Software. The initial setup was time consuming but that is expected when converting software.

Pros

Very easy to use once implemented and setup.

Cons

Does not work on smart phones, only works on Windows based laptops.

Marci
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Smart-Is Smart

I do like it and it has helped us a great deal.

Pros

the service techs job calls, the ease of them closing a call and entering the parts and services they performed.

Cons

the printing of closed orders, or sometimes the items do not all show on printed cards

George
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 02/08/2020

Great product

Like the product very much we just need to utilize it more than what we are.

Pros

It keeps up with everything like our inventory plus collections weekly or monthly it doesn’t matter. I like the way you can set up different accounts not everything has to be cookie cutter per say

Cons

Introducing it to the route & implementing it every week is a hard thing to do.

Kimberly

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

SMART Software - Service Management and Route Tracking Review

Pros

Having splits, adjustments and fees accounted for in the collections forms has really helped to quicken the process of collections with fewer math errors since the app does the calculations. Very nice to have.

Cons

Would love to have the ability to undo an approved collection. Some mistakes have been made and it would be nice to go back and correct them.

Response from SMART

Kimberly, thank you for your review, and long time no see! We offer the ability to undo an approved collection, and I have notified our support team to contact you and show you how. Thanks again Kim!

Replied 03/12/2018
Natalie

Reviewed on 24/07/2020

Great software

Very good

Pros

Great customer service who reach out often to check in and assist. Will streamline our routes and money management

Cons

Setting up the ATM commissions is difficult and very time consuming if they're not "standard"

Andres

Reviewed on 24/07/2020

Smart Review MoMaT

I'm still on the deployment stage and I see that SMART software will help me to save time on my daily tasks.

Pros

I can control my network of ATMs including loads, commissions, users, and routes

Cons

It has so many features that makes it hard to manage and use them